The Nelson Family Ch. 02

Story Info
The honeymoon adventure continues on the yacht.
7.3k words
4.66
98.7k
23
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,887 Followers

Chapter 2 - The Yacht

By: RecHiker ® ©

(You may want to read Chapter 1 before reading this chapter so you will know what has happened to this couple. Their honeymoon adventure continues in this chapter.)

After Bill left their suite to make the arrangements with the captain of the yacht, Jeff turned to Debbie and asked, "What the hell happened?"

With a wash of shame her face became flushed, while looking down at the floor she said, "I'm sorry honey, I don't know what came over me and if you want to cancel the yacht trip, you can call Bill back up here and tell him."

Unbeknown to Debbie, canceling the trip had never entered Jeff's thoughts. In reality he was sexually aroused by what he had just witnessed. Jeff wanted an answer to his question but the answer he was looking for was more in line with how his conservatively raised wife, who never showed much interest in sexual things, and in just one day had turned from quiet, mostly reserved with only a tiny streak of wildness, seemingly became an exhibitionist who wanted to be fucked on the balcony, had shown her naked body to the butler, not to mention she sucked his cock until he shot his load down her throat.

Debbie thought Jeff was angry with her until he took her in his arms, hugged her tightly and whispered, "I love you honey and I always will."

With misty eyes, Debbie looked up into Jeff's face to see that he was smiling and as he pulled her closer to him, she could feel his hard cock pressing against her belly. Suddenly everything seemed to be alright in the world.

Debbie reached down and opened Jeff's belt, the button at the top of his pants and then slowly drew his zipper down. Without waiting, she pushed both his pants and boxers down until gravity pulled them down his legs to the floor. Jeff pulled his own shirt off.

Jeff sunk to his knees and ended up lying on the floor, on his back, with his cock standing straight up. Debbie moved until she was positioned directly over his cock and then squatted while lining up Jeff's cock with the opening of her pussy. Slowly Debbie impaled herself on Jeff's cock.

Moaning softly, Debbie rubbed her pussy against Jeff's pubic area, while enjoying Jeff's cock buried deep inside her. She wasn't that experienced with sex and sexual positions but she knew immediately she was in control and she loved the feeling as well as the feeling of being stuffed with cock.

Debbie remained on top of Jeff and bouncing up and down while enjoying multiple orgasms. Jeff on the other hand had shot a first load into Debbie's pussy and was surprised that his cock remained hard until he enjoyed a second orgasm which drained not only all the sperm from his testicles but sapped all the strength from his body. Debbie collapsed on top of Jeff before rolling off to his side where they laid enjoying the closeness of their naked bodies held tightly against each other.

They remained on the floor and snoozed briefly before Jeff woke up and shook Debbie's shoulder saying they should get cleaned up and ready to go.

They entered the shower together and the warm water felt great to them as it cascaded down their bodies. They took turns washing each other's body because it was hard for them to keep their hands to themselves.

After getting out of the shower they dried off and both decided there was no need to get dressed until they had to get dressed to go on the cruise.

At first the feeling of being completely naked and walking around the suite felt weird to both of them however they realized they had agreed to go on the cruise and be nude so they needed to get used to it fast.

Nothing was said about Debbie sucking Bill's cock but Jeff finally asked, "What do you plan to do when we are on the yacht?" "Are you planning to have sex with everyone?"

Debbie didn't know how to answer that question or what to say so she countered with a question of her own, saying, "What do you want me to do?"

Jeff being caught off guard didn't have an answer for her but said, "Debbie you know I love you with all my heart, I am not sure what will happen but I want you to know we have a lot of life to experience together and I am sure of one thing, I don't want jealousy or anything else to ever get in the way of our love for each other."

With tears welling in her eyes, Debbie whispered "I love you more than life itself and we are young enough to grow and learn together. I want for us to experience all the joys of life and I make this promise to you now, whatever happens as we grow older together, I will always be yours to have and to hold."

Jeff's heart welled in his chest and if it were possible, he drew Debbie a little closer to him and hugged her ever so tightly. They held each other whispered their "I love you" in each other's ear.

Jeff and Debbie while holding each other's naked body whispered and agreed they would stay naked whenever possible, no matter who saw them, throughout the rest of their honeymoon.

Debbie smiled at Jeff and asked him to follow her into the bathroom. Once there, she picked up Jeff's razor and shaving cream and said, "I am going to shave you before we go on the cruise. I want your pubic area shaved bald."

Jeff opened his mouth to say something but realized that he loved seeing Debbie's bald pussy and she wanted him bald for the same reason.

Debbie lathered Jeff then started to shave his pubic and testicles carefully so she wouldn't cut him. His cock stood straight up and Debbie used it as a handle pushing it this way and that way, as she went about the task of shaving him. When she finished she asked Jeff to get into the shower so he could wash off the remaining shaving cream.

When Jeff stepped out of the shower, Debbie dried him and when she moved to dry his lower body, she fell down on her knees as she wiped his legs. Debbie dropped the towel and she stared at the cock bouncing straight out in front of her face.

Jeff looked down at Debbie as she gently took hold of his cock and licked it like a lollipop. His cock twitched with each lick. Finally Debbie leaned forward, opened her mouth and engulfed Jeff's cock as deep as she could.

Jeff was in heaven as Debbie teased and sucked his cock with her tongue and mouth. It wasn't long before she had Jeff panting, groaning and almost ready to shoot his load in her mouth. He held Debbie's head and pulled her forward just as he felt his load start to spurt. His cock buried completely in Debbie's mouth with the tip just down the beginning of her throat.

When he was finished he reached down and pulled Debbie to her feet and hugged her.

Debbie looked at her shaving handiwork and somehow Jeff's cock looked longer now that he didn't have all that hair around it. She used some moisturizing lotion on Jeff's pubic area and told him to let that soak in.

Both of them wandered back out on the small balcony with their new found love of nakedness. They didn't care if the world saw them naked because they were in love and that's all that mattered. They stood straight at the railing of the balcony and looked at the beach and ocean below.

Time passed quickly and soon Bill was back at the door saying the yacht was ready for them to board. Bill took it all in stride when Jeff opened the door wide enough which allowed him to see both Jeff and Debbie were naked. He said he had arranged the transportation and both he and Sally were ready to leave.

Jeff and Debbie went into the bedroom and slipped on the few clothes they would be wearing while traveling to the yacht and picked up the small bag that contained their necessities and a few other articles of clothes.

They walked with Bill down to the lobby and out the front door where they met Sally standing by the car that would whisk them to away to the yacht.

Arriving at the yacht they were greeted by Capt. Tim and his first mate Brenda. There was a brief exchange of pleasantries before Capt. Tim encouraged everyone to board the yacht so they could get underway.

Once the lines were cast and the yacht moved out into the harbor, Brenda offered to show everyone where they would be quartered during the cruise. She asked Jeff, Debbie, Sally and Bill to follow her below while Capt. Tim guided the yacht towards open water.

Jeff and Debbie were impressed with the amenities on the yacht and looked forward to the next 24 hours. Brenda showed them to their cabin which was spacious despite having a very large bed. They went into their cabin but didn't close the door. Sally knocked on the door and Debbie asked her to come in. Sally immediately picked up their bag and laid it on the bed and opened it. She took out the items and placed them around the proper places in the cabin.

Jeff and Debbie watched as she worked. It didn't go unnoticed as Sally bent over there was a lot of leg shown. Jeff wondered to himself if Sally was wearing panties. He glanced at her rear end each time wishing to see the answer to his silent question.

Brenda poked her head in the door and said, "There are refreshments on deck for everyone when you were ready."

Jeff replied, "We will be up in a few minutes, as soon as we have finished settling in."

Up on the deck, the bar had been set up along with a couple of fruit trays. Bill and Brenda moved about getting everything set for the evening.

Once everyone was on deck, except for Capt. Tim who was at the wheel piloting the yacht, Bill announced that cocktail hour had begun and that he would be grilling steaks for dinner and wanted to know how everyone wanted their steak done.

Brenda stepped up to say that everyone should make themselves to home while on the yacht. She also announced Jeff and Debbie had expressed through Bill they wanted the cruise to be a nude cruise and then asked Jeff and Debbie if they still wanted to be nude when they reached international water.

Both Jeff and Debbie said, "Yes!" in unison.

Brenda said, "When we reach international waters, Capt. Tim will let me know and I will in turn, let you know. It will be up to you will set the pace. As the staff, we will take our clothes off when you do and we will dress when you dress. It is important to us that you are comfortable at all times while on this cruise. We are prepared to assist you in anything you may want."

That last sentence caught both Jeff and Debbie's attention at the same time, and Debbie being the more forward one, asked Brenda, "What exactly did you mean when you said all of you are prepared to assist us any way we want?"

Brenda without mixing words repeated, "I meant anything you need or want."

Jeff and Debbie let that piece of information soak into their brains for a few seconds and along with the implied consent it carried and just as Debbie opened her mouth to speak, Brenda repeated, "I said anything!"

Debbie was stunned by this revelation but decided against trying to get any further clarification at that moment.

Everyone settled in and had a few drinks. Both Jeff and Debbie welcomed the alcohol to calm their nerves. They didn't know what to expect but both had agreed that whatever adventure came their way, they would enjoy it to the fullest.

Capt. Tim called for Brenda to come to the bridge so Brenda excused herself and left quickly.

Brenda returned a few minutes later to inform everyone Capt. Tim wanted them to know they were in international waters. Looking directly at Jeff and Debbie, Brenda said, "Capt. Tim said you can do whatever you want from now until we go back inside the coastal waters."

For the first time in their young lives, Jeff and Debbie had the ability to give instructions to others. Their heart rates increased causing their blood pressure to rise slightly knowing that the others on the yacht would do as they requested.

Jeff told the others, he and Debbie had talked about being nude in their suite and had decided they wanted to take advantage of being nude on the ocean for as long as they could. Jeff said, "We are going to our cabin and remove our clothes and we will be back as soon as we are finished."

With that Jeff stood up and put out his hand to Debbie. Debbie stood and both headed below to their cabin. At the doorway, Debbie halted and turned to Bill, Sally and Brenda she said, "I remember Bill said if we wanted all of you to be naked with us, we had to ask. Well, consider yourselves asked. Please let Capt. Tim know that we made the request."

Brenda smiled and said, "I will let Capt. Tim know immediately."

After hearing that, Debbie turned and followed Jeff to the cabin where once again they entered and didn't close the door. Both figured since they were going to be seen naked in a few minutes, it wouldn't matter if anyone saw them undressing.

There were nervous whispers between Jeff and Debbie as they wondered what was going to happen, especially in light of Brenda saying they were prepared to do anything to make their cruise memorable.

Once both were naked they hugged and once again whispered their love for each other. They kissed deeply.

Looking into Debbie's eyes, Jeff said, "I love you and I will support everything that is about to happen, do not hesitate to do anything you want."

Looking up into Jeff's eyes, Debbie said, "I love you to and I want you to enjoy every possible experience as well. I don't want you to hesitate to do anything you want to do either."

Taking each other's hand, they walked out the door to the stairway that led up to the deck.

Reaching the deck they noticed Bill, Sally and Brenda were all naked and sitting at the table. Their heads turned as Jeff and Debbie stepped through the doorway. Each smiled at the couple and Brenda got up to freshen up their drinks.

Jeff noticed right away the Brenda, like his wife, was small breasted and possibly the same size as his wife. He noticed her flat and rigid stomach. As she walked to the bar, Jeff also noticed that Brenda's pussy was tan and completely bald. It was then; Jeff realized Brenda didn't have any tan lines on her small tits, ass or pussy. This made his cock jump to life and he was a bit embarrassed that he sported a hardon in front of three females and another male.

Even when he sat down his cock stood straight up from his lap. Brenda delivered a fresh drink to Jeff and while looking directly in his lap said, "I see you approve of everyone being naked."

Jeff smiled and said, "You have a wonderful body and I can see that you have spent a lot of time in the sun, without your clothes."

Brenda said, "Yes, both Capt. Tim and I are a nudists and prefer to be nude as often as possible."

Sally was sitting down so Jeff couldn't see if her pussy was bald but he could see that she had tan lines in all the places that you would expect on a female.

Jeff noticed Sally only had tiny bulges on her chest for tits. This excited Jeff because he didn't like large flabby tits. He had told Debbie many times he preferred tiny to small tits when he heard her complain her tits were too small. Jeff told Debbie repeatedly that anything more than a mouthful was wasted. This made Debbie feel better.

Debbie had been doing her own assessment of the other females as well. She first noticed Sally's flat chest and knew immediately that Jeff would love to see her. She also noticed that Brenda was tanned all over and she too sported a completely bald pussy. With this little bit of knowledge, she started to feel comfortable with her nudity around the others, almost immediately. Debbie had a flash back to a few days ago, thinking this was so wild and she would never have guessed this would be happening to her, much less anyone other than Jeff would see her naked.

Bill broke the spell by announcing it was time for him to start grilling the steaks. Brenda said she would get them while Bill started the char-broiler. Sally stood up and walked towards the galley to get everything needed to set the table for dinner.

Jeff's eyes riveted to Sally's pussy the second she stood up. He was glad to see she was also bald. He thought how great her slit looked disappearing between Sally's thighs. Jeff was definitely in a great mood and he couldn't stop thinking about all this pussy walking around him.

Jeff and Debbie sat on the lounge and kissed and hugged as everyone walked around on the deck preparing for dinner. Debbie noticed Jeff's cock was still hard so she moved her ass back a little and started kissing down his stomach. She reached and encircled Jeff's cock in her hand and held it while licking it like and ice cream cone.

Debbie opened her mouth and took Jeff's cock all the way into her mouth and sucked his cock. After a few minutes Jeff asked Debbie to reposition herself so he could lick her pussy while she sucked his cock. The young married couple continued to 69 each other while Sally and Brenda stopped and watched.

It didn't take long for Jeff to start humping his hips up to meet Debbie's down stroke with her mouth while she was grinding her clit and pussy against Jeff's tongue. Both were moaning louder and moving faster as each pending orgasm was building. They shared pure animalistic lust as their orgasm made their bodies spasm and jerk wildly. They stayed in place resting for a few minutes unable to move after such an earth shattering orgasm.

Finally moving around on the lounge until they were both facing each other, they suddenly realized they had an audience while they were busy. However, no one said a word and each discreetly when about their business. They got up and walked to their cabin, to get cleaned up.

Jeff started the shower and asked Debbie to come and share the shower with him. The shower was enclosed in a light frosted glass and there was plenty of room for both of them. When they finished and opened the door, Sally was standing there with a large towel on each arm for them.

They took a towel and began to dry their bodies as Sally remained standing nearby.

Sally told them she was really impressed with each of them being so young and adapting to nudity in front of strangers so fast. She added, "I loved watching both of you give each other oral sex and it made my pussy so wet, I am even dripping a little."

Jeff after drying himself walked over to Sally and hugged her and asked her if she was willing to have him lick her pussy like he had just done to Debbie. Sally didn't hesitate when she said, "Mr. Jeff, I am here as your service and I would be very happy to do anything you wanted me to do."

Jeff corrected her and told Sally to call him Jeff. Then he went on to say, "Sally I don't want you to let me do something because you are our maid, I want you to enjoy whatever it is we do because you want to and because it will provide you some pleasure."

Sally blushed slightly and said, "Jeff this is the first time that Bill and I have been invited on a cruise like this. Normally we set everything up and take care of you as our guests. You and Debbie have been nice to include Bill and me in your plans and for that I am grateful. With the blessings from your wife, I would love to do anything you want to do and I will be very glad to have a chance to make you happy in any way I can."

Debbie walked over to Jeff and Sally and hugged them both. Then Jeff stepped back and Debbie stepped up and pressed her naked body against Sally and kissed her full on the lips. When she pulled back, she looked at Sally and said, "Honey, I am not sure what has happened to us in the past 24 hours but whatever it is, Jeff and I have agreed that for the rest of our lives, we are going to experience as much as we can together."

After kissing Sally with an open mouth this time, Debbie once again leaned her head back and said, "Girlfriend, I don't know what has come over me but I to have an urge that only another female can take care of, are you willing to share that moment with me?"

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,887 Followers
12