The Nelson Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Debbie enjoys yacht cruise and gets more than she expects...
13k words
4.77
120.1k
28
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,902 Followers

Chapter 3 - The Yacht - Continued

I want to thank all those who sent feedback and congratulatory messages to me on the first two chapters of this story and I will do my best to continue making this an exciting and enjoyable story to read.

If you haven't read the previous chapters of this story, I suggest you read them first so you will get to know the characters and what they have done thus far. Jeff and Debbie's honeymoon adventure continues in this chapter.

Feedback and comments are welcome and I read each and every one whether it's posted here on site or emailed to me. Emailed comments, unless sent anonymously, will receive a reply.

****************

From the end of Chapter 2:

After about a half an hour the small talk settled down, the three guys realized that the girls had left them and not returned.

Picking up their drinks, the guys headed for the door that led below deck and when Capt. Tim opened the door sounds of moaning streamed out to their ears.

Walking down the steps followed closely by Jeff and Bill, Capt. Tim halted suddenly and pointed straight ahead to Jeff's cabin door. The door was open all the way and even with the lights dimmed for a sensual lighting, they could see all three girls.

****************

On the bed, the girls had formed a daisy chain and it was apparent each one was wildly affected by the stimulation happening to her body. There were moans of pleasure, groans of ecstasy and squeals of delight.

By a silent mutual agreement, Bill, Jeff and Capt. Tim turned around and went back up the stairs to the deck.

All three men walked to the table at the back of the deck and after Capt. Tim and Jeff were seated, Bill asked if they wanted a drink. Both wanted a drink and Bill went to the bar to fix the drinks and then returned to the table.

Taking a deep breath, Jeff exclaimed, "That was HOT seeing all the girls together enjoying each other's body! The other men nodded in agreement without saying anything."

Jeff added, "I think we did the right thing by not interrupting them because I know my wife doesn't have any experience with another female and they deserve some time alone to explore."

Capt. Tim said, "Jeff, Bill I have to tell both of you, this cruise has started out better than any cruise I have ever had."

Capt. Tim continued, "I'm in a service business which caters to those who are wealthy and sometimes they try to order me around as if they own my ship and that ruins the cruise. Jeff, you and Debbie, in the past few hours, have shown me there are still some well-to-do, decent and non-demanding people left in the world and I'm grateful to both of you for being who you are."

Jeff thought for a moment, and then he said, "If anyone had told me a few days ago that I would be stripping my wife naked in front of someone we just met or that we should expect to fuck others while on our honeymoon, I would have told them, they were crazy."

Jeff continued saying, "After landing here on the island, I am not sure what happened to both of us, but we have changed from our former conservative personalities and upbringings and now we are more receptive to new ideas especially nudism."

The guys sat around the table and continued their conversation, meanwhile below deck some hot action was taking place

Jeff and Debbie's cabin was filled with female's moans of pleasure. On the bed, Debbie was laying on her back with her knees held up and parted by Brenda who was very busy tongue lashing Debbie's clip with an occasional nibble to keep her on the edge of the next orgasm. Sally meanwhile was alternating between kissing Debbie and then taking turns sucking and nibbling each of her sensitive nipples.

Debbie's fevered pitch once again rose in an orchestra sounds as she clamped her thighs together around the sides of Brenda's head forcing Brenda's mouth down tighter on her spread open pussy and extended clit. She bucked wildly her hips leaving the bed trembling with the pleasure of the orgasm Brenda was giving her. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her toes curled tight as she enjoyed the marvelous sensations emanating from her from her stimulated and sensitive clitoris.

For Debbie this orgasm topped the charts and if it had been measured on the Richter scale she might have scored at least a solid six which would have lasted almost two minutes. Her breathing was ragged yet shallow and she finally released Brenda's head from between her thighs.

Brenda lovingly leaned forward again and gently kissed Debbie's clit causing more shock waves to travel through her body.

Sally reached down and after finding Brenda's hand, she pulled gently to get Brenda to move up the bed to all three of them would be lying together. Brenda finally relinquished her place between Debbie's thighs and moved up until she was on the opposite side of Debbie.

Brenda, Sally leaned in and joined all three tongues together and took turns passionately kissing between the three of them. Each had their arm wrapped over the others in a family style hug. There was new found love in the cabin and neither girl wanted to break to the moment.

Debbie was the last of the girls to experience the other girl's mouth on her body. Each of the girls had enjoyed multiple orgasms during this new adventure and each one needed to rest. They settled into a rhythm where each one gave and received kisses and hands and fingers wandered over each other's body still causing wonderful sensations causing low moans of pleasure.

Finally Debbie whispered, "I have to pee" causing all three girls to break out laughing.

Brenda had her hand on Debbie's lower abdomen so she pressed just slightly before garnering a response from Debbie saying, "If you keep that up we will have a mess on the bed." Once again all three giggled and each started to move off the bed.

All three started walking into the bathroom off Debbie's cabin with Debbie reaching the toilet first. She sat down and while reaching for some toilet paper, Brenda and Sally could hear a stream of pee splash into the water. It didn't bother Debbie at all to be in the bathroom with the other girls and having them hear her relieve herself. When she was done, she wiped her pussy and when she moved the paper up the front of her slit and touched her clit the paper felt rough and sent shivers up her body.

Brenda then Sally took their turns peeing while the conversation between them was lively. Sally asked Debbie and Brenda if they wanted another shower saying she would love to wash someone else's body besides her own. All three once again giggled like school girls and agreed that each would wash someone's body. As Debbie adjusted the water, Sally went to the cabinet and took out three towels. In the shower the girls talked and washed the body parts of each other.

Debbie said, "I can't believe what I have done in the past few hours but I have loved every minute of it." She continued with, "I have to thank both of you for the experience we just shared, I have never been with another female before and I get two at once, for my first time! Thank you very much, both of you, for making this so special for me."

The girls looked at each other and under the warm spray of the water as they hugged and kissed showing their true affection for each other. Each of them had shared their "first time" with the others and that was something special neither would soon forget.

When the shower was finished, Sally stepped out first and handed each of the other two girls their towels. As they dried their bodies they continued their lively "girl talk" and there were plenty of giggles. They took turns in front of the mirror brushing their hair and primping to make sure they were satisfied with their looks. During this time there was plenty of bumping naked bodies against each other and copping a feel of a breast here and there. The girls acted like they had known each other all their lives.

When they were finished primping they looked at each other and came together in yet another group hug sharing passionate kisses. Their nimble naked bodies pressed tightly together as if to become one.

Brenda whispered, "Do you think we should go see what the guys are doing?"

Debbie whispered, "I like where we are right now but I guess we should let them know we are still alive before they decide to come looking for us."

Sally giggled and said, "They've already missed out on the action and I thought guys were always interested in watching girl on girl action."

There were more giggles from the three and Brenda added, "Yeah, I thought the guys would be hanging on the edge of the bed watching us and waiting for a chance to join in, but they didn't show. They must be talking about sports or something to keep them away from three naked females."

Debbie said, "Before we go up there, we have to have a plan. There are three of them and three of us so let's go up there and sit on their laps and not in a chair. Let's decide who is going to sit on which one of the guy's lap."

Both Brenda and Sally started to talk at the same time but Brenda stopped and Sally continued, saying, "I would like to sit on Bill's lap since I have been working with him and this is probably the only time I will get a chance to suck and fuck him."

Brenda added, "I want to take advantage of Debbie's generosity and sit on Capt. Tim's lap because I have always wondered what it would be like to have his log of a cock filling my pussy."

Again the girls giggled and with a final hug and kiss, they joined hands and moved out the door of the cabin and towards the stairs leading to the deck.

The girls were greeted by the warm sea air blowing across the ship and the flickering of the candle light which bathed the deck.

As Debbie, Brenda and Sally stepped through the door giggling, they stopped briefly, standing with joined hands looking towards the table they watched as the three male heads snapped around to look in their direction.

Pausing for effect they waited in place until Jeff finally said, "Well hello there, we missed you and all of us were waiting for the ocean to run dry for your long shower."

There was a burst of laughter from everyone and as if on cue, the girls walked forward still holding hands until they were near the table and then they separated and each of the girls walked to their pre-arranged partner before sitting on their lap.

The guys were pleasantly surprised and astonished with the abrupt actions of the girls however no one wanted to question what was happening.

Brenda not forgetting her First Mate position on the yacht looked around the table and offered to get everyone a drink. All six of them wanted another drink so Brenda started to stand up and noticed both Debbie and Sally stood up to. All three of them moved to the bar to make the drinks with knowing looks which brought smiles to each of their faces.

Each one of the girls carried their own drink along with the drink of their chosen partner. When they arrived back at the table they each handed the drink to their partner then once again took their place on the lap of their guy.

Sally wiggled her ass on Bill's lap until his cock rested between her ass cheeks. She knew he could feel the heat from her pussy and she expected it would have an effect on him soon. She opened her knees to make a space for Bill's cock to rise.

Bill was surprised by Sally's actions but he was not about to say anything because his cock had already started to rise, after all she was only 20 years old and her hot little body was sexy as hell.

Brenda on the other hand, when she came back with her and Capt. Tim's drinks, she placed both drinks on the table then prepared to sit on Capt. Tim's lap by turning her ass towards him reaching between her legs picking up his cock and then she sat down with his cock tight against her pussy and sticking up between her thighs.

In a little girlish type of voice Brenda said, "Look everyone, I have lil tits, a pussy and a big cock!"

Everyone broke out laughing as their eyes immediately fell into Brenda's lap. Even Capt. Tim had to lean around Brenda's side to see his cock sticking straight up between her thighs.

Brenda went on to say, as she reached down and started stroking the cock, "I've often wondered what it would be like to have a cock and now look, I have one and it's getting bigger by the second."

Capt. Tim laughed right along with everyone else but he knew that his relationship with his First Mate was changed forever. He knew there was no going back to the way he and his First Mate had acted before this cruise. Brenda was still his employee but he was now willing to make greater exceptions to his basic rules if Brenda continued to show interest in what she was doing now. Capt. Tim decided at that moment he would even allow Brenda to share his state room if she wanted.

Meanwhile, Debbie felt Jeff's cock rise and she repositioned herself so his cock rested between the outer lips of her pussy. Even after all the sex Debbie had experienced, her pussy was still responding by providing the lubrication so Jeff's cock rode easy up and down her slit.

The lively and spirited conversation waned after about an hour, giving way to the couples smooching and exploring each other's bodies.

In a voice just louder than a whisper Bill asked Sally, "Would you like to go to my cabin and see what happens?"

Sally with a dreamy smile radiating from her face said, "Yes Bill, I want to find out more of what you have to offer and I am sure I will love every minute of it."

Sally stood up and waited as Bill got to his feet before they walked hand in hand towards the door and the stairs that would take them below deck. The other two couples looked at Sally and Bill as they walked past, waved at them and said "Good night."

Debbie and Jeff saw an opening for them to depart as well so Debbie stood followed by Jeff. They turned towards Capt. Tim and Brenda then Debbie said, "Thank you, we really appreciate what you have done for us this evening and we look forward to having a lot more fun tomorrow."

Jeff started talking immediately after Debbie finished and said, "Yes, thank you for creating an atmosphere which made tonight possible. We will see you in the morning."

As Debbie and Jeff walked towards to door to go below, they looked back to see Brenda and Capt. Tim embraced in a passionate kiss. Smiling to themselves, they turned and walked down the steps to their cabin.

As they passed the open cabin door where Bill and Sally had retired to, they saw both of them were busy licking each other in the sixty nine position. Sally was on top of Bill with her pussy facing the cabin door.

Debbie and Jeff paused for a moment and watched as Bill licked Sally's pussy and bury his tongue as deep into her as possible. They could see Sally move her hips in time with Bill's licks.

Moving into their own cabin where once again they left the door open, they took care of their bathroom needs and then both fell on the bed and embraced and started their own passion session. Debbie moved up on top of Jeff and turned so her pussy was over his mouth and her mouth was over his cock.

Before lowering her mouth on Jeff's cock Debbie said, "I hope you didn't think I was neglecting you tonight."

Jeff said, "Honey I am having the most unbelievable time and I am so happy and lucky to have you as my wife. There is no way I have felt left out of anything. I can't thank you enough for being who you are."

Jeff then decided to stop talking and started licking Debbie's sweet pussy. Jeff licked Debbie's sensitive clit and felt her jump. He smiled to himself because he knew that her clit must have been the target for the other girls when they were together. Jeff licked her clit again and then used his teeth to nibble it and felt Debbie tense up in an orgasm.

Debbie was also enjoying Jeff's cock as she slid the slippery cock into her mouth until the head of it was at the beginning of her throat. Debbie was determined that she was going to take Jeff's cock down her throat before the night was over.

Up on deck, Capt. Tim and Brenda had decided to make the yacht ready for the evening, so they walked to the bridge where Capt. Tim piloted the yacht to an area he knew he could set anchor. As he was moving the yacht Brenda was on her knees and busy trying to get as much of Capt. Tim's cock in her mouth as possible. That was hard to do since his cock was not only long but very thick. The most she could get in her mouth was about 2 ½ inches and even that caused her lips to be stretched to the max.

When Capt. Tim reached the spot where he was going to anchor the yacht, he set the anchor and then tested them to make sure they would hold sturdy.

He reached down to encourage Brenda to stand and when she realized what he wanted, she let his cock go they heard a pop as his cock was pulled from her lips.

After making sure all was well on deck, Capt. Tim and Brenda headed below deck to Capt. Tim's cabin. As they passed the open door of Sally and Bill, they noticed both were tangled in each other's arms and appeared to be sleeping.

They noticed that Debbie and Jeff were lying on their bed, in each other's arms but it didn't look like they were sleeping yet.

Brenda and Capt. Tim moved into his cabin and immediately embraced and kissed taking time to entwine their tongues in each other's mouth.

Debbie and Jeff weren't sleeping and saw Brenda and Capt. Tim move past their cabin door. Debbie had all she could do to keep from giggling when she saw the two of them heading into Capt. Tim's cabin. She knew from the girl talk they had shared, Brenda was looking forward to having Capt. Tim's cock fill her pussy.

Jeff asked Debbie, "Did you have fun today?"

Debbie replied, "Yes I did, I experienced so many firsts, and I think I am dreaming."

Jeff assured her she wasn't dreaming when he said, "Honey, as long as each one of your firsts were pleasurable and fulfilling to you, then I am glad for you."

Debbie said, "I'm surprised the three of you didn't come down to see what we were doing when we left you guys up on deck."

Jeff said, "We did miss you and we did come down here but we saw the three of you were busy so we went back up and deck so we wouldn't interrupt you."

Debbie hugged her husband and said, "That's a fine example of why I love you so much. I am glad that you gave us some space to explore with each other and I will let the girls know how accommodating you guys were."

Debbie yawned and said, "I am tired, we need to get some sleep because if tomorrow is anything like today, we are going to need all the sleep we can get."

Jeff agreed and both remained wrapped in each other's arms and within minutes, both were in dreamland.

Jeff was awakened the next morning by the smell of coffee drifting through the air below deck. He looked at his sleeping wife and smiled.

Gingerly, Jeff lifted Debbie's arm gently from his chest so he wouldn't wake her. Jeff was able to slip out of bed quietly and his morning hardon led the way to the toilet. After relieving himself, Jeff started the shower and stepped in for a quick wash up. When he was finished his shower, Jeff brushed his teeth and combed his hair and made sure he was ready to start the new day.

As Jeff walked out his cabin door he saw both Sally and Brenda standing in the galley sipping coffee and talking quietly.

Brenda saw Jeff and turned to pour him a cup of coffee. As Jeff walked to where they were standing, both Sally and Brenda said, "Good morning."

Jeff smiled and returned their greeting. Brenda handed Jeff a cup of coffee and told him the cream and sugar were on the counter. Jeff fixed his coffee and then came back to stand with them and share the morning chatter.

Brenda asked, "How did you sleep last night? Were you comfortable?"

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,902 Followers