The Never Ending Buffet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is her marvelous clitoris which her husband made fun of and has embarrassed her for years. I think that it is beautiful and I wanted it to be seen. They are all bare because I shaved them, would you be willing to let me shave you Mary? The same question for you other two as well; can I please shave you for our mutual pleasure?"

"Since you put it so nicely, of course you can Walter. When you take me out you can shave me before we have sex."

Mika was still blushing from the comment I made about her. She recovered enough to ask; "Why not now? Everything is still set up in the bathroom and it will give us all a chance to relax a bit. How about you Melissa, would you like a shave?"

"I think I'll pass for now Mika. Uncle Walt is embarrassed enough and I'm going to get shaved for the birth soon anyway. I would like to watch though, if you don't mind."

Sharon spoke up then. "You go ahead and watch little girl, your uncle is going to show you how a man is supposed to love a woman. He sure showed me."

The next hour or so was a repeat of earlier with me giving each completed pussy a good taste test. Afterward they all left Sharon and I alone and I ate her to several crashing orgasms.

"Would you be willing to come over to my place to stay tonight Sharon, or is that taking this too far?"

"That sounds good to me Walter; I just need to be home before Monday so I can get ready for work. My sons do okay, but I have to be there to run the office."

"That's the two delivery men you were talking about huh? Would you like me to train them to handle service calls Sharon? It will make it easier when I can't work anymore because my harem has destroyed me."

"Your harem?"

"That's what Melissa calls it. I just say you all are my never-ending buffet."

"I like that better. Yes, you can teach my boys to be service techs. Their daddy never even tried."

"I'm starting to wonder why all the dumb-asses get the best women Sharon. Did any of you have a happy marriage?"

"I thought I did, and Mika did too. But you say her husband ridiculed her clit and now I know my Carl was an insensitive bastard, so no, I guess not."

12