The New Apartment Ch. 01

Story Info
Forced to live with friend, guy does what guy can.
2.4k words
4.5
52.6k
7

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nisaea
nisaea
62 Followers

Important Message: this is a slow story. If you're looking for a quick cum, forget about it. In fact, nobody cums in this first part. Still, it's definitely an erotic story: it only has a different feel to it. I tried to make the main character more "real" than most "guys you find in an erotic story". He's neither an angel or a lecherous bastard but rather something in between. ...and he sometimes has a peculiar sense of humor... Enjoy!

Part One

Waiting at the right light, two blocks away from Maeve's apartment, I still couldn't manage to cheer up: my second year at College was going to be completely screwed. For some reason I can't even remember, I decided to move after my first year in Montreal; in the middle of a housing crisis. (Yes, I know. No witty comments please...) My old apartment hadn't been so bad: small but ok with decent neighbors and good heating during winter. Letting my head drop on the steering wheel, I tried my best to forget about it and think on the coming year with a positive attitude.

It was hard. I had managed to find a good place four months ago, only to learn a few weeks later that they were selling the place to build a parking lot. How nice! How decent! So I had one month to find myself a new place to live, months after the February frenzy. When you have a housing crisis on your hands, you don't have the leisure of shopping around: as soon as you find something good you put your name on a contract. That's what I did; that's what everybody did too. As hard as I tried to find a new apartment during the month of June, I visited nothing more than five rat holes. In two of them, the expression had to be taken literally.

I was now trying to find Maeve's place... That's it: 358. At least the place looked decent. She lives in a large 5 1/2, a half-basement fifteen minutes away from College. And she invited to stay with her for as long as I needed to. Since she's a good friend of mine, as single as I am and as gorgeous as I could wish for, it didn't sound so bad. But (there's always a catch, isn't it?) in this apartment also lived her roommate and her boyfriend. I didn't knew them and prayed to Gods that they would turn out to be nice people. But even if they did, we'd still be four people in a half-basement. And I would have to live in the living room: Maeve was a good friend, but not that good. That was a sad truth I'd have to learn to live with through the years...

Most of my stuff had been left at my parent's place as I would not have had any place to put them here. I had clothing, books and my trusty iBook on which I'm writing this journal. And some cash for a first grocery: I wanted to make a big dinner for all of them tonight. I hope they enjoy good food! It could help sweeten my short-noticed arrival. I think that this was part of the problem: I didn't knew Julia or her boyfriend and I didn't know how they had reacted to Maeve's proposal. All I knew is that they had accepted. Now would they see me as a guest or a nuisance?

I knew that I was about to find out when the door to the apartment opened and a guy walked out. I guessed that he was Julia's boyfriend and I was glad to see that he wanted to help me unpack. I was right on the former but dead wrong on the latter: he was clearly angry and didn't even look at me. In fact, I realized that he had never seen me and so wouldn't have come to help me out like this. Looking for good omens as I was, this incident didn't help at all...

He had left the door opened and as I was carrying a heavy box of books, I didn't stop to knock and walked down into the apartment. As soon as I did, a girl came out of her room, half running towards me: this had to be Julia. (I'm warning you right now: I'm a genius when it comes to deductions...) Eyes red, cheeks wet and clutching an old teddy bear against her chest; it was clear that she had thought I was her boyfriend coming back. When she saw me she froze for a second or two. Then, instead or running back to her room, she tried to put a brave face on it.

"You must be Loa, Maeve's friend." Her voice was shaking. Badly.

"Yes..."

"Let me give you a tour of the place."

But she wasn't moving. Looking down at the floor, she just stood there, petrified. I lowered the box I was still holding and walked to her slowly. Looking up, she whispered: "I'm sorry...". And I think she really meant it: strong girl. As soon as I opened my arms even a little bit, she dropped her teddy bear and melted against me and cried. And cried. Here we were, two complete strangers holding each other in a strange hallway, in an apartment I didn't knew. But I was going to be living here for the next few weeks. I've seen first meetings that were less strange, granted. But I've also known worst ones. Who knew how this was going to turn out?

A few minutes later I guided her back to her room and sat her down on her bed. "I've no idea what happened between the two of you: Maeve's not the type of person that likes to gossip about other people's lives. Still, I have an advice I can offer: how about a nice long bath?"

She smiled at me then, paused for a second and nodded. I told her that we would have ample opportunity to talk later and that I would be cooking dinner for tonight. When she tried to say that I didn't have to do this, I placed my finger on her lips and stopped her. "Go and get into that bath..." I left her room then and went back to my car to get the five remaining boxes. By the time I was done, the water had stopped running and the place was quiet again. The hallway smelled of wild berries: probably her bubble bath.

In the living room I spotted the sound system and found a big stack of Celtic music: Dervish, Lunasa, Solas, The Chieftains... Some of my favorite bands. Walking up to the bathroom door I knocked and asked:

"How about Lunasa's latest album to help you relax?"

"Hmmm. Perfect. Thanks Loa."

"No problem. I'll try to be as quiet as I can."

Two minutes into the first set of tunes, halfway through the first page of the novel I had just bought, I heard Julia call me:

"Actually Loa, could you come here?"

"I'm here. What can I do?"

"No, I mean in here. Would you mind? I'm decently covered..." I hear her smiling through that last comment: strange mood swings can happen in moments like this.

"You sure?"

"Yes. Come."

When I opened the door, wild berries assaulted me: I had been right about that bubble bath. But I realized that this particular bubble bath had been a favorite of an old girlfriend of mine... Damn. I had wanted a low-key arrival: now I was sitting on the bathroom floor beside Julia, naked underneath her decency bubbles, all the while she still had red eyes and I was fighting to stop the flow of memories of that old girlfriend. How perfect.

Nevertheless the discussion was pleasant enough. She began by telling me most of her troubles with her boyfriend. Or was it now her ex-boyfriend? She said that it was over, but I knew that things like that could get messy. So I just sat there and listened to her as she was getting it out of her system. Quite sad actually: the guy was a dork and I was wondering why she had stayed with him for two years. Then again, I was getting her side of the story and things were very bad at the moment.

At one point she pulled her arm out of the water to take my hand: she was telling me how he had nearly hit her this morning. At the same time though, her left breast nearly pushed out of the decency bubbles. Just a thinning of the bubbles but enough to teach me one truth: Julia had wonderful breasts. Probably somewhere between a large B and a C cup, still young and pert. I closed my eyes momentarily and focused on her story. Luckily she didn't see me looking. But the lone breast had apparently locked itself in my mind and I couldn't keep it out. Then the CD ran out and I asked her if she wanted me to put something else on: this was my chance to forget about her breast.

Before coming back I went to the kitchen and filled two glasses with water. Which I nearly spilled when I walked back in: Julia was sitting up in the bath, holding the hot water knob. She had not heard me coming back and this time both her breasts were gloriously bared. I stopped in the doorsill and couldn't help gawking. Her left arm moved up to cover them and a second later she had stopped the water and was covered once again in bubbles. "Sorry..." She said again with that hint of a smile in her voice.


This was not going well. I had just seen the two remarkably lovely breasts (definitely C cup) of a 22 year old girl: perky, joyous, fresh, proud, lively, young... I just couldn't find enough words to describe them. Pert. I had forgotten about that one: I don't think anyone could have taken a fine-art photograph of those breasts... No, they were unquestionably too... naughty. Yes, "naughty" is the right word I think. Imagine a high-school cheerleader teasing a gym teacher after practice, in the locker room. That look in her eyes: that's how those breasts felt. Just by looking at them.

Taking a deep breath I— but that was a mistake since the wild berries brought back memories of another noteworthy duo of breasts. Maybe they had not been such wonders, but I had done a lot more than look at them. The feeling of a nipple between my lips, my teeth... Hmmm no! I had to stop that or else I'd go crazy: nine months without a girlfriend is hard enough as it is...

Trying my best to forget the fiery memories, as well as those very real breasts so close to me, I sat back down beside the bath. After thanking me for the glass of water, she said: "So what about you Loa? I think I've told you half of my entire life this last hour or so... Tell me about yourself now." And so I did. Her first part of the discussion had put me quite at ease and I talked more freely with her than with some of my friends. Perhaps the breasts had done that... Perhaps I should ask some psychologist or something. Then again, perhaps not.

Half an hour later she stopped me, saying that she'd turn into a dried up prune if she didn't get out of the tub. This time she left me ample time to get out before getting out of the tub. I went to the living room and waited for her to come back. She did. Wearing nothing but a tee-shirt. A tee-shirt that came down mid-thighs if she was really careful about if. I wasn't sure if she had panties underneath it but it was obvious that she wasn't wearing any bra. Obvious... Delicious... Whatever.

She came and sat next to me on the couch, folding her legs sideways beneath herself. "I hope you don't mind the tee-shirt: neither Maeve nor I are particularly reserved when Jack isn't here..." Then she stopped herself. Reaching for her, I placed my hand on a shoulder: "Shhhh..." After a short silence, she leaned against me and wrapped her arms around me. I was feeling bad for her but I couldn't stop being aware of her body against mine. The smell of her hair, her long brown hair with hints of red, the warmth of her skin, the softness of her face against my neck, the wonder of her breasts against my side... And now her legs, displayed in their full-length glory. The lean and slender legs of a 22 year old girl who visibly kept herself in great shape. And I also learned that she had put on panties: the raised tee-shirt revealed as much. Soft, pure white panties that hugged her pussy as if they had been made for her.

Closing my eyes I tried to forget about what I was allowed to see. Sadly, my nose in her hair and her breasts against my side couldn't be muted out. When she moved to find a more comfortable position, she ended up with her breasts even more distinctly cuddled against me and with one of her stripped thighs resting on one of mine. As I was wearing shorts, our skins met. She was warm in my arms and she smelled good. To my great embarrassment, I felt some of my blood draining away from my brain. As a direct effect, a growing erection was replacing my up-to-then harmless penis. Looking down quickly I saw that my shorts would be able to deal with it without having to call Julia's leg for help. Close call.

As I let out a silent, thankful sigh, I heard Julia sighing too: she was falling asleep. Finding a more comfortable (and less hazardous) position, I pushed her head back on my shoulder when she started. A few minutes later she was fast asleep. Reaching for the sound system carefully, I lowered the volume and pushed the "repeat" button. Leaning against her head, I closed my eyes and tried to sleep too. I hadn't felt this good in a long time. Even though I wanted to enjoy it as much as I could, I knew that if I did my shorts would get pretty angry with me... So I pushed down those feelings, or pulled the blood back up (whatever you prefer), and joined her in the peacefulness she had found. As weird as it had been, the first contact with Julia turned out to be quite good after all!

nisaea
nisaea
62 Followers