The New Girl

Story Info
The Lab hires a new assistant to help Erin out.
2.4k words
4.21
37.4k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin had always worked extra hard to let people know how smart she was. In a way her appearance was as much a curse as it was an advantage. She was attractive. Uncomfortably so, with naturally blond hair, and a figure most women would have died to get, yet she always felt that at times, that was a hindrance working in a lab.

As such it had taken a lot of work and diligent application, to advance, and now, barely into her thirties she was assistant department head. So it was irksome that some of the less hands-on science duties sometimes had to wait in order to take care of department business. That was what today's lunch was about, just a run of the mill orientation lunch with a new hire. Fatima Sirim.

Erin was preoccupied when the knock came on her office door. She'd just gotten off the phone with her fiancé Brad, and was trying to catch up with some data analysis. She gazed up and gaged the young woman standing in her doorway. Two things struck Erin immediately. The first was that the petite dark skinned woman had an intensity about her that was just a little unsettling with piercing black eyes and a bearing that bespoke of personal pride as well as efficiency. The second thing was that she wore just a bit too much perfume.

Yes, it was patchouli, and it seemed to occupy the room in her general vicinity, or anyplace she'd recently been. Probably not unusual for one of Middle Eastern descent, and not a big deal, Erin thought. After all she was just a coworker, and it wasn't entirely unpleasant, just a little overdone.

There was a nice place a couple of blocks from the lab and since it was a sunny day, the two women walked there, engaging in small talk along the way. Fatima's family had come over from Southern Pakistan when she was a young girl. She had vivid memories of her birth country, but she also had ambitions to carve out a career here in the States. Her parents wanted this for her, and so did she. It meant a lot of hard work that didn't leave her much time for anything else, but she felt it would be worth it. Her family had been one of some regard back in her home country, and she felt it was reminder to herself and her heritage to do well.

Fatima was also curious about Erin. What it had been like for her growing up. How well she'd done in grad school. Whether she'd dated a lot. Meeting her fiancé and what he was like. Erin warmed to each of the subjects, particularly about Brad. They'd met through a mutual friend. Brad was a research engineer. He was funny, smart, and really amazing in bed. She wasn't really sure why she'd emphasized that last part, but there was something about Fatima that made it okay if things didn't make perfect sense.

Over the next few weeks the budding friendship begat a tight working relationship. Lab politics had some heads turning, but it wasn't unusual for a department head to take to a new hire, and Fatima had quickly established her position as Erin's right hand lab tech.

Erin thought the world of Fatima. Despite the initial trepidations, she now wondered how she'd gotten anything done without the girl. At times she found herself drawing a blank on one thing or another, and Fatima was usually the one who was there with the answer. In fact it became a fairly common occurrence for Fatima to tell Erin to "Close your eyes, take a deep breath and just think. You know I'm right." And usually she was.

Erin was usually sharp, but now and again little things would happen that she couldn't recall ever being a problem before. Things related to work that Fatima usually got sorted out, but also problems had started with Brad. She couldn't say why, but she'd be out after work with Fatima and her phone would ring and it would be Brad asking her why she'd blown him off. It was confusing because mostly she didn't remember making plans with him in the first place, but in the last month it had happened five separate times.

Brad was clearly getting tired of being put off and lied to, and Erin worried about how distant he was getting. When she confided in Fatima she just did her usual, "Oh don't worry about it. I'm sure it'll blow over. Just close your eyes, take a deep breath and think about it. You know I'm right." And that's exactly what Erin did. The familiar smell of patchouli oil and Fatima's particular odor, now like a bit of warm fuzzy blanket. Of course Fatima was right. She usually was.

Still, work was not going well, and when the deadline of a particularly important study was approaching, Fatima had suggested a working dinner for the two of them at her place. It made sense.

She arrived about ten minutes later than she'd intended. She'd punched the address into the GPS but somehow had gotten a bit muddled anyway. Fatima was very understanding as she ushered her into her apartment. Dinner was delicious and Erin found that rather than getting to work, they ended up on the couch talking.

Erin was spilling about the latest trouble with Brad. "You know men."

Fatima looked earnestly at Erin. "Of course I know men, I am one."

"You most certainly are not!" Erin replied in almost comical shock. "You're definitely a woman."

"Oh, Erin! Close your eyes, take a deep breath and just think about what you're saying. I'm a man. You've always known that, silly girl. You know I'm right." Fatima said.

"I'm...so...this is just so confusing. You look like a woman." She stuttered.

"But I'm a man. I'm a strong, masculine man, not a woman, and I can prove it to you." Fatima promised.

"H...how?" Erin squeaked.

"A woman wouldn't kiss another woman, right?" Fatima said, leaning in to bring her soft lips into contact with Erin's.

Erin froze like a deer in headlights. Fatima had a point. Of course she knew that some women liked other women, but she had only ever liked guys. She had only ever kissed guys. But Fatima was kissing her. And Fatima said she was a guy. And she was usually right. It was so confusing, but if she was kissing Fatima, Fatima had to be a guy.

The more she thought about it, the more her brain got murky. Fatima was really getting into it now too, and Erin was pretty sure that she was too. Fatima was a guy because Erin was straight. And because Fatima said she was. It just had to be that simple. Besides, Fatima was playing with her breasts now and that's usually what guys did once they were kissing you. Anyway, it felt really nice, and it would have felt weird if Fatima had really been a girl. And Fatima was a really good kisser.

Erin left the apartment a while later in a state of panic. She felt horrible for having cheated on Brad, but Fatima had just known exactly what to do to get her going. He was being patient with Erin, but she felt herself surrendering to him. At least he'd been a gentleman about not pushing things too far too fast. They'd made a date for the following night, and she hated to admit that she was already looking forward to it. The work on the project hadn't gotten done, but she was in too much of a state to worry about that now.

She looked at her phone. There were three voice mails from Brad in increasingly angered tones asking her where the hell she was, and finally a series of texts telling Erin that he wanted the ring back. Fatima had been right about him all along. But guys really know how other guys think. She supposed that Brad hadn't been entirely behind her as she'd though.

The following day was hell. Brad had dropped a few garbage bags with Erin's stuff from his place in front of her apartment door. She'd been called down on the carpet at work for not getting the report submitted in time. She'd gotten lost trying to find the server room, which she'd been to hundreds of times before. And she was totally preoccupied with tonight's date with Fatima. Every time she looked at him a tingle ran through her.

Later, Fatima greeted her with a passionate kiss right at the door of the apartment. It had her quite off balance, but it also made her happy to know someone was there for her. Again, dinner was delicious, and again they ended up on the couch making out like teenagers.

Fatima had his hands all over her, and all she could do was relax and let the magic happen. It took a while but eventually she felt her panties being pushed to the floor, as Fatima's hands probed effectively at Erin's wet pussy and throbbing clit.

"Do you ever...play with yourself?" Fatima asked her.

"I...uh...not...often." She replied, wondering why he'd asked.

"I want you play with yourself. In front of me. I want to watch you get yourself off right in front of me." Fatima had stated.

"I'd be too embarrassed. I...I hardly ever..." she began but then lost her train of thought as Fatima kissed her again.

"Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and think about it, Erin. Guys like watching women pleasure themselves. It makes them happy. I'm a guy, and you want to make me happy, right?" Fatima said as if teaching a dull child an important but simple lesson.

"You're right. You usually are." Erin replied. Her eyes closing and the familiar sweet smell of patchouli in the air as her fingertips found her clit and she began playing with herself in earnest. She had to learn to keep her man happy, otherwise he'd leave, like Brad had done. By her third orgasm she'd lost Brad's memory in a haze of sexual stimulation.

She looked across at where Fatima was taking off his clothes, remarking to herself what a gorgeous body he had. His breasts weren't as big as hers but then they shouldn't be. She did get tingles looking at the dark brown nipples that topped them like perfect champagne cups.

Erin looked at the swell of Fatima's curving hips, and finally came to rest on the perfection of her boyfriend's pussy. Brad had been built all wrong, but Fatima told her that he was built like a real man, and Erin wholeheartedly agreed. There was just something so familiar about how Fatima felt and Erin was amazed at how naturally she knew just how to stimulate him, how wet he got, especially when she slipped two fingers into his boy parts and he came for her...and how he liked to be licked and sucked even more than Brad had.

Two weeks later she moved in with Fatima. She kinda had to. The lab had fired her because of constantly missed deadlines and her not even getting her daily admin work done. She kinda felt bad about it, but luckily Fatima had gotten her job, and even managed to negotiate a raise, so they were pretty well off financially, and Fatima had given her the nicest present of a housedress to wear.

Looking in the mirror she thought she looked entirely naked, but Fatima had said that she was silly, and not too bright; and that it was the most beautiful dress, and the bright colors set off her eyes. He'd encouraged her to wear it all the time, and Fatima was always right.

And she was happy because things were so much simpler this way. She was encouraged to spend her days watching lesbian porn, and getting herself off as often as she could, so he'd be ready to give herself to Fatima as soon as he got home. And at the end of the day she had her man to make love to. Each and every night they got to fall asleep in each other's arms their fingers tangled in each other's pussies, their breasts pushed together like snuggle puppies. It had always been a bit of a dream to find Mr. Right and settle down, and she was sooooooo glad that it had finally happened...

Epilogue

Fatima knew almost immediately that she had fallen hard for this one. From their first meeting, the blond had consumed her every waking thought. There were questions of ethics of course, but there were also family traditions.

The talent had been handed from generation to generation. Part of it was technique, part of it was a certain quirk of biology, but it was also talent. And western minds were particularly susceptible to the suggestions she could put there.

In fact, it had started as a little experiment to prove that point, but Erin was soon an obsession. She was just so damned straight, and so fucking sexy...and then there was the Brad problem. Fatima wasn't about to share. Why bother when you could just take what you wanted. And Gods did she want Erin all to herself. Damn the consequences, and woebetide anything or anyone who got in the way of possessing this blond beauty.

Once she started in earnest, it was all too easy. If Erin's mind was drawn to being the perfect trophy wife and happy homemaker, then that was Fatima's leverage. It had been easy enough to get Brad disenfranchised and pissed off enough to dump Erin. What surprised Fatima was how quickly she had mated with another woman. After all, she'd always know her own sexual inclinations, but Erin was incredibly single minded in that regard. She was perhaps, the most heterosexual woman Fatima had ever encountered. Which only made turning her that much sweeter.

It had taken some groundwork. It had taken a lot of figuring things out. But sometimes the most complex puzzles were the most rewarding ones to solve.

Waking up fully, she rolled over, letting her hand fall on the perfect DD's rising and falling next to her.

"Mmmph? You awake, dear?" she heard Erin's sweet sleepy voice peep.

Thinking for a second that she should just get up, she reconsidered. "God, honey! I'm so hard this morning, could you suck me off?"

"Mmmmmm... with pleasure, dear!" she heard Erin coo, and a few seconds later felt her tongue begin working its magic on Fatima's clit and plunge hungrily into her wet pussy. Smiling as her first orgasm overtook her she could hear Erin's seductive voice lilting. "Someone has quite a hardon this morning! I do love your cock, baby."

Life was good. Maybe not entirely on the up-and-up, but it was good.