The New Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bought something for you today before I went to work." She had a teasing look on her face as she spoke and cupped his heavy balls.

"What?" he asked, breathing heavier.

"Get undressed and I'll show you," she told him.

Ansel pulled his sneakers off and yanked his jeans and underwear down faster than he ever had before. Standing naked before her he felt his cock twitch and slowly rise some more until the mushroom shaped head was pointing towards her moist lips.

Maria turned and picked her purse up from the bed. She unzipped it and fished inside, then pulled out a box of condoms. She tore it open and handed him one, neatly wrapped in plastic.

"Put this on while I get undressed." She sidled up to him and handed him the small square package, then slowly ran her palm along the underside of his cock.

His hands trembled as he tore at the plastic with his teeth. As he slid the Latex over his shaft he watched her from the corner of his eye as she wiggled out of her skirt. It fell to the floor, followed by a pair of black lace panties. She pushed them aside with her feet and kicked her sandals off.

"God, you're beautiful," Ansel said as he admired Maria.

Nothing could have prepared him for seeing her completely naked for the first time. And although he had tried to imagine how she looked, his visions could have never done her justice. Her firm breasts stood out from her chest, their nipples pointing towards him as though they knew how much he wanted them between his lips. Her flat stomach gave way to curved hips, between which a narrow strip of hair, darker than that above it, lead down to her tender folds. Already her pink lips glistened with her musky juice in anticipation, ready to welcome him within their folds.

He pulled her to him by her hips, then slid his hands over her firm ass. He gave it a squeeze, feeling his shaft glide over her wet lips. She shuddered and moaned, running her hand down his back, then up his spine. They kissed as their hands explored one another and their passion began to build.

Maria eased away, taking hold of his wrist. She laid down on the bed and parted her soft, smooth thighs. Her hands reached up, as though pleading for him to settle down on her. "Make love to me, Ansel," she breathed.

As Ansel slid between her soft thighs he felt her nails run up and down his back. He shuddered and lowered himself onto her, feeling her breasts against his chest. Her legs wrapped around him, urging him closer. He looked down to her shiny, wet lips, watching the head of his cock slide between them.

"Oh god..." she cried out as he filled her.

Ansel bit his lip and began moving his hips. He felt her grip him tight, deep inside her and he sped up, pumping his shaft in and out. His hands slid under her to hold her shoulders. His breathing was rapid and the feeling of his meat being squeezed by her tight pussy was sublime. When she arched her back and began to meet his thrusts he moved faster, burying himself deep within her.

"Yes... keep doing that," she begged. "Harder, Ansel."

Maria let out a long moan and dug her nails into his shoulders. He thought that she had cum, at least a little, but wasn't sure. He knew that he was getting closer though. He kept up his pace, watching the look of pleasure on Maria's face. Her moaning grew louder and she glided her right hand down between them to rub her swollen clit. He could feel her fingers graze him a few times and looked down, watching her rub herself faster. Her legs were locked around him and her juice had begun to coat his balls. Their cries of pleasure and the lewd sounds of him plunging in and out of her juicy pussy filled the room.

"Oh shit... fuck me, Ansel," she cried out, then her body tensed. She clenched her jaw as another orgasm coursed through her, stronger than the first.

The sight of Maria caught in the throes of rapture filled him with love and bliss. It was then that he could no longer hold back. He clutched her shoulders tighter and buried his shaft deep within her one last time. Every muscle tensed and every nerve fired as he came, filling the condom with his thick cum. He laid atop her, breathing hard, and still overcome with the sensations of her milking his cock within her and stroking his back. Shortly after, he slid his spent cock from her and laid down on the bed.

The room seemed to spin as Ansel stared up at the ceiling. The feeling of Maria resting on his chest and sliding her hand down to his balls helped to ground him once more. He put an arm around her and kissed her moist lips.

"God... that was wonderful," she said, then kissed him.

"It was for me," he replied. "I just hope you mean it. I wish I could have lasted longer." His comment was out of sympathy for her rather than his own satisfaction.

"Hopefully not too much longer or you'll wear me out." Maria gave a soft laugh and wriggled closer to him, running her hand over his heaving chest.

He rolled over on his side to face her. "I love you," he said.

"I love you, too," she replied, then smiled and closed her eyes for a few moments.

The time passed too quickly for Ansel and Maria as they lay together on the bed. It was a seminal day for Ansel, but he was thankful for her having not made mention of deflowering him. They both knew it and acknowledging that milestone in his life was far less important than the bond of love they now shared.

When the time came for him to leave for home she escorted him to the door, wearing only her blouse wrapped tight around her. They kissed and he drove off, knowing his life had really just begun

###

Three weeks later, when Ansel returned home from Maria's he was reminded of her telling him about the capricious nature of life. When he entered the living room he found his parents huddled together on the couch. Their mood was somber and he was sure that they were going to tell him that there had been a death in the family.

"What's wrong?" he asked, dreading the answer.

Cynthia Stevens looked up at her son, frowning. Her arm was around her husband's shoulders, trying to comfort him. "Your father lost his job," she told him.

"What? Why?" Ansel exclaimed, then his jaw fell slack.

"Budget cutbacks," Ronald Stevens replied. "The Bureau is being scaled-back and the first to go are the outside contractors." He lowered his head, staring at the floor.

"So, what are you going to do, Dad?" Ansel asked.

Ronald gave his head a weary shake, then slowly raised it once more. "I'm not sure. They're buying out my contract, so I don't need to worry about money for a while. I guess I'll have more time to spend on my photography." He let out a bittersweet laugh, then turned towards his wife. "I hope you like it around here, because it looks like this is home from now on."

"Huh?" Ansel grunted.

"There will be no need to move once I'm not with the Bureau anymore. Your mother is glad -- probably you are too. She likes it here and was already fed-up with the moving from place to place years ago. She's an angel for having stuck it out with me this long. I know it's been hard on you guys, but it's over." He kissed his wife's cheek and hugged her to him.

A flood of competing emotions filled Ansel. Naturally, he regretted his father having lost his job, but it would mean stability in his life for the first time ever. It also meant he would not be leaving Maria behind eventually. He clenched his jaw, fighting a smile.

"Maybe you can get something around here, Dad," he suggested.

"Maybe," his father agreed. "But I'm in no hurry. I'd be retiring in less than ten years anyway and I've prepared for that financially. Maybe a slower pace will mean I'll live longer." He smiled up at his son.

Ansel felt ashamed over the schadenfreude he felt, but maybe it was time that he and his mother could settle down and finally call one place home. Besides, his father was right. Retiring early would do him good. He was driving himself to an early grave with that stressful job.

Ansel went up to his bedroom, leaving his parents alone to console one another. He closed the door behind him and dialed Maria's phone number. She answered on the third ring.

"I've got good news and bad news," he told her.

"What is it?" she asked, sounding concerned.

"Dad lost his job," he said flatly.

"What?" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, budget cutbacks, but he'll be okay," he assured her. "The good news is that we'll be staying here for good."

A long pause. "You mean you won't be moving?" she asked, now sounding delighted.

"Nope," he said. "But I feel like a turd for being glad that Dad had to lose his job for it to happen."

A soft laugh came through the receiver of the phone. "Then I guess that makes me a turd too," she said. "Are you okay, Ansel -- really?"

"Yeah, I am," he said. "For the first time in my life I'm optimistic -- really optimistic -- about the future. I want to come over, but I should probably stay home with Mom and Dad tonight."

"Yes, that's where you belong right now," she said. "They need you more than I do tonight."

"Can I see you tomorrow?"

"Of course. Whenever you want," she told him.

"How about right after noon," he asked.

"Sure. I love you, Ansel."

"I love you, too," he told her.

###

That Saturday, Ansel knocked on the door of the pale blue house that he had once thought was white. It was just before half-past twelve. Rachel Mitchell opened the door and smiled when she saw Ansel.

"Hi, is Maria home?" he asked.

"She's in her room," her mother replied. "Go on in, Ansel."

As Ansel walked down the narrow hall a strange sound caught his attention. Hardly breathing, he listened, then smiled. Coming from Maria's bedroom was the soft sound of a muted trumpet. But this time it wasn't pouring from stereo speakers. Maria was playing it.

He crept towards her door. It was ajar and Maria was sitting on the edge of her bed. The mouthpiece of the trumpet was pressed to her tight lips and her head was tilted down so her hair hung around her face. Her posture reminded him of photos of Miles Davis that he had seen. He stood in the doorway, listening and watching, scared to make even the slightest sound. Almost a minute later she looked up. Her wide eyes met his and she blushed.

"Don't you know it's not polite to sneak up on people?" she joked, tossing the trumpet to the foot of the bed.

Ansel walked towards her, applauding softly and smiling. "That was beautiful. What was it?" he asked.

"'Let's Get Lost'. Well, sort of anyway. I haven't played it in ages," she said, still blushing.

He sat down beside her and kissed her cheek. "It sounded perfect to me."

Maria shrugged. "I wanted more time to practice, like weeks, before I let you heard me," she said. "I love that song. It reminds me of us."

"Then maybe we should get someone to play that, instead of The Wedding March," he suggested.

Maria giggled, then noticed the serious look on her face. "What are you trying to say?" she asked. Now she was more nervous than earlier and her eyes had grown wide with disbelief.

"Not say -- ask," he explained.

Ansel slid to the floor, resting on one knee. When he took hold of her hand and looked up at her he saw tears well in her pretty eyes, although she was smiling. She wiped her eyes and squeezed his trembling hand.

"Maria, I love you with all my heart and want to spend the rest of my life with you...," he began.

###

"Daddy, when can I get a scooter like you used to have?" The young boy looked up from the photo album open on his lap. His blue eyes were wide with excitement.

"Not for a while, Miles," Ansel told him. "You're only ten."

Miles pouted and let out a frustrated sigh. He looked back at the photo of his parents outside The Smoking Dog Cafe, sitting astride the red Vespa. "Mommy, Daddy said I can't have a scooter," he lamented.

Maria turned her head from the television, giving her son a sympathetic smile. "You're still too young, Honey," she said. "Your Dad didn't get one until he was sixteen. Maybe when you're that old, we'll get you one."

The child sitting on the sofa beside Ansel tightened his mouth, counting silently on his small fingers. "But that's a lot of years from now," he exclaimed after a few moments.

"I know, Honey," his mother agreed. "But the years will go by quicker than you want them to. It's less years than your father and I have known each other."

Miles gave his mother an incredulous look. "Yeah, but you're old," he said, emphasizing the last word.

Ansel hugged his son and kissed the top of his head. His eyes moved across the room to where his wife was sitting. They exchanged smiles. Yes, the years had gone by quickly since he had met Maria, he thought to himself. But they had all been good years. The best of his life. He wouldn't change a moment of them, even if he could. His only wish was that twice as many lay ahead of them as had already passed.