The New Guy Ch. 03

Story Info
She was what he liked - married.
2.9k words
4.42
69.7k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Sonia

The atmosphere in the office the next day was a little chilly as far as the women were concerned. They all seemed to be stepping lightly around each other. Most of them were ignoring Mary because she was walking around with a smug expression on her face. Matty and Betsy kept shooting daggers at each other as they eyed each other across the office. For the first time in over a week I didn't get a morning visit from Sonia, probably because she knew she had a lock on being the first married woman to get to my bed. The only woman in the office who was acting normal was Alice.

+++++

This was a brand new experience for me. I'd had problems at my last three jobs because of my penchant for married women, but all those problems had come from husbands and boyfriends. This was the first time that I had stirred up the women themselves. It was also the first time in my life that I was the subject of a competition, the first time I didn't have to work at seducing the women I was after. And to be honest I wasn't at all sure that I liked it that way - the thrill of the chase was gone.

The day passed pretty much without incident except that once, when Betsy had walked past Matty's desk, I heard Matty mutter "Bitch!" At three-thirty Sonia stopped by my desk and asked, "Are we still on?"

"You are the only one who can call it off."

"Should we go in one car or should I follow you?"

"You follow me in your car. That way if you decide at the last minute to bail out you can just keep on driving."

"You keep saying that. Why are you expecting me to back out?"

"Sweetie, I've been here before - lots of times - but this is new to you. It wouldn't be the first time that a woman decided at the last second that it wasn't worth taking the chance."

"What chance? As long as I'm careful everything will be fine."

"Still, you follow, and I really do hope that you will be behind me when I get out of my car at the apartment."

After Sonia had walked away Matty got up from her desk and walked over to me. Looking at Sonia moving down the hallway Matty said, "I'm not going to be first, am I?"

"What makes you say that?"

"Sonia's body language."

"I think you are imaging things."

"Doubt it all you want honey, but a woman can tell about these things."

"I didn't know that it was important for you to be first; I thought all you wanted was to beat Betsy?"

"That too, but it is an ego thing. What girl in a competition doesn't want to be the winner?"

"Funny, I don't get that feeling from the others."

"Maybe not, but it is there."

"Would you sleep better if you were the first?"

"Christ no. I probably wouldn't sleep at all. I'd be so turned on that I'd make love to my husband all night long."

"Is it really that important to you?"

"I'll live. At least I'll beat Betsy."

It wasn't on my program for the day, but I do like to keep the ladies happy and so I asked, "Can you keep your mouth shut? I know that you will rub it in when you beat Betsy, but can you keep quiet about anything else that happens?"

"Yeah, I could."

"Meet me in the supply closet in five minutes. It will be a no frills quickie, but you would be the first and I wouldn't want anyone else to know about it."

"Five minutes?"

"Five minutes."

"No one will ever hear of it from me."

"That's all I want."

When I walked into the supply closet five minutes later I found Matty standing there with her panties in her hand.

"I was afraid you were joking with me," she said.

"I never kid around when it comes to married pussy. Turn around, bend down and get a good grip on the shelf," I said as I opened my fly and took out my cock. Matty looked at it and licked her lips nervously.

"Change your mind?"

"No, no I'm not. It's just that I have never done anything like this before and it's happening so fast."

"That's the idea Matty, it has to be fast. We need to get it done before we get caught. It is your choice sweetie, but you need to hurry up and make it."

She looked nervously at me, down at my cock, back up at my face and then she choked out, "Oh God" and she turned, bent at the waist and moaned, "Hurry, please hurry and do it before I run."

I stepped forward and as I did I said, "Reach between your legs and pull the folds of your pussy apart for me."

She spread her legs and did as I asked as she kept moaning, "Oh God, hurry, please hurry."

It was a quick and almost brutal fuck. She wasn't very wet and we spent no time at all on foreplay because time was of the essence. What we were doing was dangerous - some one could come looking for copy paper or an ink cartridge at any time and the locked door would be a red flag.

Matty gave out a loud grunt as I pushed into her. It took four strokes to get me in deep enough that I wouldn't fall out on the backstroke and then I started banging away. Matty braced herself against the shelf and moaned as I drove myself into her. Four minutes of banging hard and I was ready to let loose, but before I could ask her if she wanted me to pull out she cried out, "Oh sweet fucking Jesus" and shoved herself back at me and that was all it took for me to blow my nuts.

I pulled my semi-hard cock out of Matty and was tucking it away as I said, "I'll go first and if no one is looking this way I'll knock once and you can come out. If you don't hear a knock just stay in here for about five minutes and then come out with an ink cartridge or some thing." There was a long silence and I said, "Are you all right?"

She turned to face me and there were tears streaming down her face. "No, I'm not all right. I've just been unfaithful to my husband for the first time and I loved it. I had an orgasm. The first orgasm of my life and I have it cheating on my husband."

There were a couple of things that I could have said, but they would have come across as glib and insensitive so I kept my mouth shut and left the supply room. No one was around so I knocked once and went back to my desk. Five minutes later Matty was back at her desk, but her eyes avoided mine for the rest of the afternoon.

+++++

Sonia was waiting in her car when I left the building and she was right behind me when I pulled out of the parking lot. As I drove toward my apartment I wondered if she would still be with me when I got there and I also wondered if I would be good company if she was. Contrary to popular opinion I was not an insensitive brute. I love loving the ladies and I'd never had one act the way Matty had when we finished. I'd always left my ladies with a smile on their face - never tears - and Matty's actions upset me somehow. I just hoped that the mood I was in driving home didn't carry over into my evening with Sonia.

I needn't have worried; Sonia was still behind me when I pulled up at my apartment and her actions caused my mood to change almost immediately. She started by walking up to me and handing me her thong.

"You will no doubt notice that the first three buttons on my blouse are undone. That, and the thong, should indicate to you that there isn't going to be any backing down on my part."

I grinned at her, "Even if you did I wouldn't give this back" and I dangled the thong in front of her."

Once inside my apartment Sonia asked me where the bedroom was and I pointed it out to her. She smiled at me and then headed for it undressing as she went. When she got to the door she looked back and saw me standing there watching. "You do plan on joining me, don't you?"

When I joined her on the bed I moved to take her in my arms, but she pushed me away. "I'm not here for a love affair sweetie, I'm just here to satisfy sexual curiosity."

That Sonia wasn't the sweet, young innocent newly wed that I'd thought she was became apparent when she said, "I get all the hugs, kisses and cuddling I need from my husband. I'm here for some cock lover. I haven't thought of anything but this all day and I'm so wet and horny that you should slide right in with no trouble."

She was right and I sank into her hot box with one push. Her legs came up and locked around me and she moaned in my ear, "Fuck me hard and make me cum lover. Just fuck my brains out" and she pushed her pussy up at me.

It was a rather strenuous romp and when it was over and I had caught my breath I asked her to be a little more specific in what she was after.

"I didn't detect a whole lot of inexperience in what we just did. Just what is it that you are looking for?"

"Cock! I want cock in my mouth, cock in my hands and cock in my ass. I don't really need it in my pussy, but I can't very well come into your bedroom and tell you that all you can do is have me anally or let me suck your cock."

"Do I get an explanation?"

"I walked proudly down the aisle in my pure white wedding dress knowing that I was going to my husband as an absolute virgin. I'd had miles of tongue down my throat and my tits had been squeezed until they had bruises. I'd even let myself be fingered a time or two, but no part of me had ever touched a cock. My husband was going to get my first hand job, my first blow job and both of my cherries - anal and vaginal. What's more, I was looking forward to giving him all of that with eager anticipation."

"I can tell from the tone of your voice that what you are telling me has a touch of sarcasm and a smidgen of disappointment."

"You got it lover. My husband loves to fuck and he is after me damned near 24/7 and he happens to have a good sized cock and he's pretty good at giving me screaming orgasms."

"But?"

"Yeah lover, but! According to my husband oral sex is totally disgusting and anal sex is for degenerate perverts. The problem is that I had been looking forward to the two things he won't even talk about. Then you come along with your "bad boy" reputation and I see my opportunity to experience what Ronnie won't give me and at the same time I can see what another cock is like."

"So basically, all I am to you is a sex toy?"

"Yeah, right!"

"So, what do you want first, anal or oral? And if it is oral, do you want to give or receive?"

"I'm putting myself in your capable hands."

"Okay then, how about this? I'll go down on you and see if maybe, just maybe I can get you off by eating your pussy. By then I should be hard again and you can suck my cock for a while and then we can do some anal after which we will go into the bathroom and you can wash my cock and then suck me until I get hard. After that it will be up to you where you want me to put that hard on. That sound okay to you?"

"Okay, up to a point. The question is can you get hard two more times before I have to leave?"

"It is possible, why?"

"Because when I suck your cock I'm going all the way. I want to know what it feels like to have your cum slide down my throat. So you will need to get hard again after that, won't you?"

+++++

There is nothing in the world that, at least to a cock hound like me, can match the taste of a sexy woman that you have just fucked. Sonia leaned back, spread her legs and watched as I went down on her. Two minutes into it I had her moaning out, "Oh yes" and "there, right there, oh god that's good." My goal was to get her off with my mouth and I had no idea if I could be successful at that or not. So women just can't be brought off orally and I was hoping that Sonia was not one of them. I wanted to give her the complete experience because I had the feeling that once Sonia had experienced the two things she wanted to try I would never have the pleasure again.

I got her close, but I never got her off. I got her to where she had her fingers wrapped in my hair and was pulling me against her muff like she was trying to pull me inside her, but I just couldn't get her to cum. Finally I had to stop because my head hurt from the hair pulling and my cock was throbbing and needed some attention.

I sat on the side of the bed and she got down on her knees and took my cock in her hand. She looked up at me and said, "Tell me if I start to do something wrong. Don't forget I'm brand spanking new at this."

For some one brand knew she was pretty damned good. She licked the pre-cum from the cock head and then she started licking it like an all-day sucker. She licked down the bottom side until she got to my balls and then she gently gave each one a suck. She licked her way up the topside until she got back to the helmet and then she swirled her tongue around the cock head before tentatively taking the cock in her mouth. She started to reach with her hand and I said, "No hands baby. Just use your mouth. Increase pressure or decrease pressure using your lips, but a great blow job doesn't have any hand work involve at all except for playing with the balls."

Her hands dutifully went to my balls and she gently played with them while her head bobbed up and down on my shaft. Because my cock had been throbbing when I was eating her pussy I didn't last as long as I would have liked to. When I felt the time approaching I said, "I'm going to cum baby, I'm going to cum, get ready, get ready for it" and then I blew. I half expected that she would jerk her mouth off me, but she didn't. What she did was pull her mouth back to the cock head and clamp her lips tight as she brought a hand up and jacked me off to milk the last little bit of cum out of me.

I was sitting there, a contented smile on my face, when I heard her make a gagging sound and I looked as she got up and ran for the bathroom. The next thing I heard was her tossing her cookies into the toilet. She was in the bathroom a good five minutes and I heard the retching noises she made. When she did finally come out she went right for her clothes. I watched as she dressed, but Sonia wouldn't meet my eyes. I was at a loss as to what to say.

It was a brand new experience for me; a woman had never before bolted for the bathroom and then barfed in the toilet after sucking me off. It was a day of firsts for me; I'd never had a woman cry because I'd given her an orgasm either. As I watched Sonia dress I wondered what the protocol was in saying goodnight - or was it goodbye - to a woman you had just caused to throw up into your toilet. Sonia saved me from the embarrassment of doing the wrong thing by looking over at me and saying, "I'll let my self out" and then she left.

My insensitive side said, "Oh well, one down and two to go," but my sensitive side was upset - very upset - at the way the evening had ended. Sonia was a damned good piece of ass and I would have loved to have more of her.