The New Guy Ch. 06

Story Info
Betsy, part 2.
5.1k words
4.36
63.1k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Betsy, part 2

I had mixed thoughts as I sat at my desk and watched Sonia move around the office. On the one hand she was the one woman in the office that I had really wanted. If I had been given a choice in the beginning - you can have one and only one - I would have gone for Sonia. On the other hand I currently had more pussy than I ever expected to have and the loss of Sonia did take some of the pressure off of me. Now I only had three women to try and satisfy instead of four. I was looking at Sonia's tight, well shaped ass as she stood at the copier making copies when a voice from behind me said, "Well lover, have you come up with something that your slut can do tonight?" I turned and found Betsy standing behind me.

"I'm thinking on it. I just can't make up my mind whether to ease you into it or just have you jump right in with both feet."

"Best you just push me into the deep end of the pool lover. If you let me wade around in the shallow end first I may chicken out."

"We can talk about it tonight at the bar when we stop with the others for a drink after work."

"Do we have to waste time going there? I'd rather get right to it."

"Yes we do have to stop there. I just decided what slutty thing we are going to do tonight and part of it is going to the bar."

"Give me a hint."

"Oh no. That might give you time to think it over and you might just decide to run home and hide under the bed."

"That bad?"

"Not for me."

She gave me a contemplative look and then said, "Okay, see you there."

+++++

I got to the bar first and was sitting at a table with Josh when Betsy came in. The three of us sat there making small talk while the rest of the gang filtered in. After a couple of drinks Betsy and I got up to dance. As soon as we were on the floor Betsy said, "We are wasting precious time lover."

"No we aren't. When we go back to the table you will ask Mary or one of the other girls to watch your purse and then you and I will go out to the parking lot."

"I can't do that! My god, what will the others think?"

"You already know what they will think."

"I do?"

"Sure you do. What do you think when you see Alice heading for the parking lot with one of the guys?"

"I think that she is just such a sl....oh my."

"That's right babe, you want to be a slut so let's get to it."

"But..."

"No buts babe. A slut doesn't care about what other people think. Do you see Alice giving a shit about what the rest of you are thinking? You want to be a slut so let's go do it."

"But I can't, I just can't. These are the people that I work with."

"Okay, it is your choice, you want to be a slut, you don't want to be a slut, it is all up to you."

We finished the dance and went back to the table. I was sipping my beer when Matty came up to me and said, "Come on honey, let's dance."

As soon as we hit the floor she said, "Any chance of my getting tonight as well as tomorrow?"

"I don't know. My plans are in flux right now. I do have something going, but it might fall through. I'll just have to wait and see."

"Anything I can do to help things fall through?"

"Whoa sweetie, I haven't said that I want things to fall through. In fact, I'm really hoping that they don't."

"Well if they don't work I'll be standing by."

On the way back to the table I saw Betsy watching Matty and me and I wondered what she was thinking. It didn't take me long to find out. I'd no sooner sat down than Betsy said, "Sonia, would you please watch my purse?" and then she stood up and waited to see what I would do - as if there were any doubt. I got up and we headed for the door that led to the parking lot. Just before going out the door I looked back at the table and saw Matty looking at us with a pissed off expression, Alice and Sonia looking at each other with 'shocked' looks on their faces and Mary looking at the two of them with a grin on her face. I won't even try to cover the range of expressions on the men.

+++++

When we reached my car Betsy said, "Okay, what do we do now?"

"You get in the back seat and start behaving like a slut."

"Don't I have a choice?"

"You made it when you asked Sonia to watch your purse and then got up and walked out here with me."

I opened the car door and we climbed in the back and Betsy said, "What now?"

"Normally we would do some hot and heavy necking that would lead to a blow job, some finger fucking and then we would fuck, but tonight I want to go straight to the fucking part."

"Why?"

"Because I'm betting that Alice is sitting in there not believing that you are out here fucking. She's thinking, "No, not Betsy, they are probably just sitting there talking." She's going to convince herself that she needs to verify that. She will grab one of the guys that she usually comes out here with and she will come out here to see what we are doing. When she does I want her to see your legs kicking in the air as I pound your slutty, unfaithful pussy with my cock."

"Must you talk like that?"

"Like what?"

"Saying things like, "Your slutty, unfaithful pussy."

"Of course I don't have to talk that way. I'm just playing the game that you indicated you wanted to play. When you left me Tuesday you asked me to think of slutty things that you could do the next time. This afternoon you asked me if I had come up anything slutty for you to do tonight so here we are and I'm trying to give you slutty. If you have changed your mind just go inside and get your purse and we will go on over to my place."

Betsy had been sitting looking toward the building and suddenly she said, "Oh shit!" and unbuttoned her blouse. She quickly unsnapped her bra and then said, "Hurry, suck my tits."

I was caught a little unprepared for her sudden change in attitude and I just sat there looking at her. She reached out and grabbed me and pulled me toward her. "Hurry damn it, here comes Alice."

I leaned forward and started licking Betsy's left nipple and moved my hand to start rolling the right one between the thumb and forefinger. She leaned back and her hands moved to my head and held me to her. A minute or two went by and then Betsy pushed me away.

"I guess I just made my choice. Get your cock out honey; it's time to fuck me like the slut that I guess I'm going to be."

+++++

Alice must not have been believed when she went back inside to tell everyone what she had seen. While Betsy was busy being fucked and sucking my cock between bouts several people came out of the bar and 'just happened' to walk by my car. I was fucking Betsy for the fourth time when she said, "God I fell like such a slut lying here while you fuck me and they watch."

I looked up and saw Josh and Steve standing outside the car looking inside at what we were doing.

"Maybe I should do them too. Would that be slutty enough for you?"

"You fucking whorish slut you. God, but that would be so hot. I can see it now, Betsy the Gangbang Queen."

I pulled out of her and quickly got out of the car leaving Betsy looking up at me with confusion on her face. Josh was pretty quick on the uptake and he was in the car and in Betsy before she had a chance to fully realize what was happening. A dozen strokes later and she was clawing at Josh and asking him to go harder and faster. Steve moved around to the other side of the car and I watched him climb in and push his cock into Betsy's mouth and then Josh and Steve double-teamed her. I watched until Josh was done and he and Steve had swapped places and then I went back into the bar. As I sat down at the table Sonia asked, "Where's Betsy?"

I nodded toward the parking lot and said, "She's busy right now."

I saw John and Harry exchange a glance and then get up and hurry out to the parking lot. A couple of minutes later Matty got up and went outside and then three or four minutes later she came back in and sat down and looked over at me. She looked like she wanted to say something, but then she turned her head and looked away.'

When Josh and Steve came in I grabbed Betsy's purse and went back out to my car. Harry was zipping himself up while standing there and watching John bang into Betsy. He looked at me, "I never would have believed it if I hadn't seen it and taken part. I hope that this is just the first night of many."

He headed back for the bar and left me to watch John's hairy ass rise and fall as he pushed his cock into a moaning Betsy.

Betsy's eyes met mine and she cried, "Oh god Johnny, fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me like the whore I am. Make me cum baby, make me cum."

"Here it comes you hot slut you."

"Oh yes, oh yes, fill me, fill me baby, push deep and fill me."

John finally finished and as he backed out he said, "You have no idea of how long I have wanted to do that."

I moved in to pick up where he left off and my cock had just pushed into Betsy's hot, wet swamp when she hit me upside my head as hard as she could. It was so hard that I saw stars and heard bells ring and then she did it a second time and I became aware that she was screaming at me.

"You bastard! You mother fucking son of a bitch! You miserable piece of shit! Get off me!" And she hit me again. I scrambled out of the car and she came out after me. She swung at my head with her purse, but I ducked it and backed away from her as she tried to kick me in the nuts and then she turned and ran sobbing into the bar. I followed along behind her and got there just in time to see Matty put her arms around Betsy and then lead her into the ladies room.

+++++

Everything changed after that night. I went overnight from more pussy than one man could handle to none. It started when Matty came back from taking Betsy to the bathroom. She sat down across from me at the table and said, "You are an asshole and I can't for the life of me think what was going on in my mind that made me have anything to do with you."

"What?

"What you did to Betsy. How could you have done that?

"She wanted to..."

"Bullshit! She trusted you to play but keep things reasonable. What you let happen to her was damned near criminal. Do me a favor and never talk to me again."

She got up; moved to another seat and I finished my beer and went on home.

The next day the only woman in the office who would even look my way was Alice. Mary came to me about an hour after I got to work and said, "Forget about the weekend. I don't think I like you anymore" and she walked away. By the end of the day the chilly atmosphere had gotten to me and just before quitting time I walked over to Betsy's desk. She looked up at me with a "Fuck off asshole" expression on her face and I stared right back at her.

"I'm not going to apologize for anything. You were the one who wanted to play at being a slut and all I did was go along. You should have made damned sure that your idea of a slut and my idea of a slut were compatible before you started playing the game. Remember your "Push me off in the deep end" comment? I didn't make you be a slut, you chose that on your own so don't be pissed at me for your bad choices."

I turned and went to the time clock, punched out and went home.

+++++

I spent the weekend wondering if I should go in on Monday and give notice. It would be hard working there with everyone pissed off at me and I had almost convinced myself to do it, but Sunday night sitting in my kitchen at the table and composing my letter of resignation I suddenly stopped and said, "Fuck this shit!" and threw my pen down. Why should I let those ass wipes drive me away? All I did was what they wanted and now all of a sudden they don't want it and it is all my fault? Not fucking hardly! Okay, I probably should have spent a little more time playing the slut game with Betsy to make sure that it was what she really wanted before pushing her off the dock to sink or swim. It was an error in judgement, but it was based on what she indicated she wanted. When she was waffling on what she should do I told her to forget the slut stuff, go get her purse and then we would go to my place, but she was the one who made the decision to go forward with the idea of being a slut. She was the one who grabbed me and told me to suck her tits when she saw Alice coming and she was the one who brought up fucking the other guys. No by God, if they were going to be uncomfortable having me around, tough shit!

+++++

For the next two weeks I kept pretty much to myself and ignored the women in the office. The men were friendly enough (and well they should be since I gave them Betsy) but I even stayed away from them for the most part. I didn't use the lunchroom for breaks or lunch and instead I went across the street to the little caf‚. A couple of times I saw Betsy get up from her desk and head toward mine and as soon as I was sure that it was my desk she was headed for I got up and went to the men's room.

One day, near the end of my self-imposed exile I came back from lunch and found Alice sitting at my desk. She looked up at me and before I could say anything she asked, "Are you over your pout yet?"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You are obviously avoiding all of us; you haven't stopped for drinks in almost weeks and you don't even use the break room any more."

"Yeah, well it seems that the ladies have decided that I am a pariah and they pretty much all told me to fuck off and die so I just decided to stay away from wherever they tend to be."

"I'm one of the ladies and I haven't said that to you. Anyway, what I'm sitting here for is to invite you to stop with us tonight."

"Why?"

"Because sugar, I haven't sampled your wares yet."

I started to say something and she cut me off before I could get a word out, "And don't give me any of that 'married only' shit. Mary isn't married and you rattled the bedsprings with her. Besides, "gossip central" told me why you avoided me and I want to set your mind at rest. I'm a blond sugar, but I'm not a dumb blond. I never climb into a back seat without a condom handy."

"Why? Why do you do it? You are engaged to be married so why are screwing everything in pants?"

"I'm engaged sugar, but not to be married." She waggled her huge diamond ring under my nose and said, "This ten carat diamond is part of a bribe. Greg gave me the ring, my car and he pays for my apartment in exchange for me being 'arm candy' every time he has to attend a family function or have dinner with his folks. He is as queer as a three-dollar bill, but if he wants to stay in daddy's will he can't let anyone know. Daddy is worth millions and Greg is an only child. He can't bear the thought of all that money going to charities, which is what would happen if daddy found out the Greg's true love is a bodybuilder named Bruce. So come on sugar. I know we will be good together."

"No Alice, I don't think so. I'll just make everyone nervous."

"No you won't sugar, everyone wants you back."

"That isn't evident from what I see around here every day."

"That's because they have all been warned off."

"What?"

"Yep. Betsy told every one that you belong to her and that they should stay away."

"Bullshit. After that night in the parking lot I have been persona non grata around here."

"That night maybe and possibly the next day, but then Betsy told every that she put you up to it. Then everyone was too embarrassed by the way they had behaved and they couldn't face you. About the time Mary decided to bite the bullet and crawl back to you is when Betsy warned everyone off."

"Everyone but you?"

"I'm my own woman sugar and I rarely do what anyone else tells me to do. Besides, I'm curious about what makes you so special that Betsy has put out a 'hands off' on you."

"There isn't anything special about me; I'm just a normal guy who prefers to get his sex from somebody else's woman."

"Well I guess in a way I am Greg's woman so how about it. If for no other reason stop for a drink so I can show Betsy what I think about her 'hands odd' directive. What about you? You like knowing that some woman has warned other women to stay away from you?"

"You do know how to push buttons, don't you."

"I just know you sugar. We are more alike than I care to think about right now. You going to be there?"

"Yeah. I think I will stop by."

+++++

I only had Alice's version of how things stood so to ease the awkwardness of joining a table where I might not be wanted I decided to get there first and then see how the others chose to sit down when they got there. Mary was the first to arrive to arrive and I saw here see me and then hesitate a fraction before coming over and sitting at the table with me. She gave me a weak, "Hi, welcome back." I said nothing, just lifted my glass in sort of a salute and nodded. Josh and John showed up next and minutes later Sonia, Matty and Steve arrived and they all came straight to the table with no hesitation. Then Alice came in, grabbed a chair and more or less forced Steve to move over so she could sit next to me.

"Anybody say mean things to you or throw anything at you yet?" she whispered in my ear.

"Not yet, but the evening is still young."

"Buy me a drink and then I want you to dance with me."

"You trying to stake a claim before anyone else can?"

"You bet sugar, I hate being the only one here not to have spent some time with you."

Alice and I were on the dance floor when Betsy arrived. She sat down at the table and the look she threw our way was not a warm one. Alice and I stayed out on the floor for three numbers and I saw Betsy getting more and more agitated. Finally I told Alice we needed to get back to the table before we gave Betsy apoplexy.

"You going to let her get to you or is tonight my night?"

"I don't know. I'm not much of a back seat boy; how does Greg feel about sleep overs?"

"He is a very understanding guy."

"We'll see then. Like I told you when you got here, the night is still young.'

+++++

I wasn't really sure why I had stopped at the bar that night. I suppose part of it was the curiosity that Alice had planted in my head when she told me about Betsy's 'hands off' edict. Part of it was because I hadn't been laid in three weeks and Alice was offering herself up on a platter. The one thing I hadn't come to do was pick up where I'd left off with Betsy, Matty and Mary.

The first one to make a move was Sonia. She got up from her chair and came over to me. "Come on sweetie, dance with me."

As soon as she had me on the floor she said, "I wondered if I'd ever see you here again."

"Why would anyone who was being treated like a leper want to stop, and what about Betsy's hands off policy?"

"You know better than that sweetie. We already have a deal, remember? Dancing and some touchy-feely? Besides, if we didn't already have our deal do you seriously think I would give a rats ass what Betsy says?"

"So why haven't you stopped by and said hi?"

"You may not be aware of it sweetie, but the way you have been sitting behind your desk and scowling at everybody has tended to make you just a little bit unapproachable. But be that as it may, what about now?"

"What about now?"

"Yes dummy, what about now. You haven't poked your cock into me once or squeezed one of my tits. Have I lost my appeal?"

I pulled her close so she could feel my erection. "Better?"

"Much sweetie. I want to suck it and I want to feel it sliding into my ass, but I can't. You do know that I want to, don't you?"

"Yes baby, I do."

The song ended and we went back to the table.

+++++

For the next half-hour I sipped my beer and watched as Josh, Steve, John and Harry took turns dancing with all of the girls, but I didn't bother asking any of them to dance with me. Finally Betsy came over and sat down next to me.

"I suppose you've heard?"

"Heard what?"

"That I've become the slut you wanted. Every time I come in here now I end up out in the parking lot. I'm making more trips than Alice ever did."

12