The New Laurie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laurie," she said breathlessly. "I'm not certain if you're thinking what I'm thinking right now. Maybe it's the wine and the California night, but right now I very much want to make love with you."

She didn't give me time to respond with words. Rather, she looked lustfully into my eyes, and began kissing me once again, her tongue hungrily exploring my mouth. I felt her soft, cool hand slide under my bra cup to touch my breast and nipple. It felt wonderful, and I began to caress and massage her bare back below her bra strap, working my hand down past the elastic top of her thong panties, so I could feel the cheek of her ass. I marveled at how soft and silky her skin was – so much different from a man's, with his muscles and hair. Likewise, her fingers that were rubbing my breast and arousing my nipple were so marvelously soft and light. Her touch made me shiver all over.

I felt her pushing me back toward a table, until I was leaning backward over its surface. I had to let go of her and support myself with my arms behind my back and my hands on the table. My breasts and pelvis were thrust forward from this posture, allowing Judy considerable liberty to pleasure my body. She pulled her mouth away from mine, and slid her moist lips down my neck, to my shoulders, and finally to the cleavage between my breasts. She looked up into my eyes and smiled at me, while she unhooked my front-closing bra and let it hang from my arms. I gasped in astonishment, but made no attempt to stop her as she stared at my naked breasts. Already my nipples were firm and enlarged, and she circled her tongue lightly around my aureoles. I felt as if I were watching a sexy love scene in a movie, only in slow motion. The rational part of my mind was telling me to call a halt to this scene, but my insides felt almost molten and I was unable to resist Laurie's lovemaking. "I'm going to suck and kiss your tits, Laurie," she whispered huskily. "Then I'm going to pull down your pants and eat your pussy."

"Oh, God, Judy," I moaned. "What are you doing? What if someone comes in?"

"The door's locked, Laurie. And what we're doing is enjoying each other, which right now means that I want to lick and suck all of your body. And I want you to do the same to me later. But I claim first dibs."

My head was spinning, somewhat from the wine, but mostly from the spectacle of being almost naked in a hotel conference room, and the thought that another woman was going to make love to me. It was almost as if someone other than myself was commanding me to comply with Judy's directions. Dumbly, I let the straps of my bra slide down my arms and dropped it on the table. Judy immediately began to hungrily lick my breasts and suck my nipples. Reflexively, I moaned from the pleasure of the feeling. I tangled my fingers in her hair to pull her face tighter against me, and I braced my buttocks against the table so that I could arch my back and feel even more aroused.

Judy continued her sensual assault on my breasts until I was panting and moaning audibly. I was concerned that someone might hear me, yet at the same time, I sensed that by making sounds I was getting myself even further aroused. The conflict and tension about the outrageous things we were doing, and the risks of getting caught, only turned me on even more. My inner self had crossed over a line, and at that moment I wanted sexual gratification more than I could ever recall. But eventually, the pressure of the table top cutting into my buttocks, and the realization that there was a wonderful king-size bed upstairs in my room, made me pull Judy away from her erotic arousal.

Judy agreed that continuation of our lovemaking would be better upstairs, but only after she made me strip off my panties, so that I was wearing only my stockings and heels. She did the same, and we admired and complimented each other's nude beauty before we put on our dresses (sans underwear). We turned off the power to the PC's, and doused the lights in the conference room. Judy locked the door, and we eagerly and excitedly hurried to the elevator to get to my room. When we were alone in the elevator, and while it silently lifted us to the sixth floor, Judy grinned and slid her hand up under my dress to rub her palm against my pussy and eventually insert her finger into my vagina. I squealed with delight, which prompted her to kneel down and lick my labia. "Ooh!" she said. "You are so wet and excited, Laurie, and your pussy honey tastes so salty sweet."

My knees were rubbery by the time the elevator reached our floor, and Judy had to steady me on the walk to my room. We had agreed that we would go to our separate rooms, to avoid suspicion, and then unlock the adjoining inside door between the rooms. Once we were both in my room, we giggled and unzipped our dresses, eager to get close to each other on the great big bed. I yanked the spread off, and pulled down the blanket and top sheet. I wanted nothing to obstruct my view of Judy's sexy body, nor entangle us as we greedily and lustily enjoyed the taste and feel of our bodies.

As I caressed, massaged, and fingered Judy's soft curves and hairless skin, I began to understand why men go so gaga over female bodies. They simply feel, taste, and smell better than a man's. Judy's soft hands, tender fingers, and sweet kisses on my body were better, too. As I lay on my back with my legs spread open invitingly, she drove me wild with passion by slowly and patiently getting me aroused. Being a woman, she knew what would send me soaring, and she expertly paced her stimulation, rather than switching techniques too quickly, or moving to other places on my body. Jerry and I used to include oral sex liberally in our lovemaking, but getting eaten by a female was especially exciting for me. Perhaps it was the novelty of the scene, but I don't believe so. Rather, I think it was the lightness of her touch and kisses, and the leisurely pace that she used. Jerry was too used to tonguing my pussy to get me to climax to an orgasm, so that then he felt it was OK to start fucking me for his own pleasure. Of course, that was nice, and I always enjoyed having him inside of me after I had my orgasm, but with Judy, I was raised to another level of sexual excitement. And she could sustain me at that level. That first night, I must have had three orgasms, and I reciprocated to give Judy at least two.

By then, it was well past one o'clock, and Judy and I had been making love for over two hours. We fell asleep in each other's arms, exhausted, but tremendously satisfied. Fortunately, the first morning of the seminar was focused on registration and opening sessions. My session didn't begin until after lunch. Judy and I did manage to get up, shower, and make our public appearances without raising any suspicion (at least, I think so). Before she left my bed to return to her room, Judy kissed me once more.

"I had a wonderful time last night, Laurie," she said. "For the day, we both have jobs to do. But I want to sleep with you again tonight. How do you feel about that?"

I returned her kiss warmly. "And I want to sleep with you, too, Judy," I replied.

Surprisingly, I was very sharp, alert, and with it during my seminar session in the afternoon. The attendees gave me high marks on the evaluation sheets. To avoid generating any gossip or suspicion, Judy and I had agreed that I should have dinner with the seminar host, who had invited me, along with the other presenters, to a private dinner in the hotel. One of the other presenters, a thirty-something from Cupertino, CA, tried to put moves on me at the dinner table. He not too subtly hinted that it had been one of his fantasies to make it with a woman in her forties, and would I grant him his wish. I gave him a firm and definite absolutely not, and that gave me a good excuse to leave the dinner party early, to rendezvous with Judy.

She took me to a small, exclusive night spot in St. Helena, a city north of Napa in the valley. It took me a few minutes after sitting down in the place to realize that there were only female customers. Judy giggled, and informed me that every Wednesday night was Ladies' Night in this bar, so no one would think anything about the two of us together. She ordered tequila shots for us, and we joined the boisterous regulars in hooting and whistling at the male strippers who were the evening's entertainment. The women in the bar ranged from young professionals in their twenties to motherly types in their fifties, all sharing the common thread of enjoying frivolous and bawdy adult entertainment. The strippers were very good-looking – athletic bodies, chiseled facial features, and perfect-teeth smiles. The tables were arranged so that the strippers performed in the center, giving the women at every table the opportunity to slip bills into the thong jockstraps of the entertainers. After my second shot, Judy coaxed me to work up enough courage to wave a twenty at a real hunk, after he had stripped down to his jock. He noticed me waving the money, winked, and sidled up to our table, giving me a personal bump and grind of his pelvic area about two feet from my face. Blushing with embarrassment from the raucous shouting and encouragement of the women (especially Judy), I gingerly pulled open the top of his g-string with my left hand, and slid my right hand (holding the twenty dollar bill) into the pouch. My fingers felt his pubic hair, followed by grasping his flaccid cock. I gave him one quick squeeze, and jerked my hand back into my lap. The guy laughed and went over to the next table, soliciting more bills from other horny ladies.

We left the place after nine-thirty, and, on an impulse, I asked Judy if there were any sex stores for women nearby. I explained that I had been curious for some time, and had logged onto some websites to look, but had never ordered anything. She drove us back toward Napa, and on the highway a little ways out of town we stopped at an Adult Novelty store. Its lighted display sign announced that it sold XXX videos, books, and marital aids. Once inside the store, Judy took us to a section in the back, marked 'Especially for Women.' There was even a nicely dressed saleslady, in her late thirties I guessed. Judy explained that I was a first time customer, and wanted to look at what she called a traveler's starter set. The salesperson, who introduced herself as Cassandra, smiled understandingly, and ushered us over to a glass-fronted cabinet, filled with lotions, novelty condoms, vibrators, dildos, and butt plugs.

"These days," she began. "With the security searches at the airports, the professional woman does not wish to call attention to herself by getting discovered with sex toys in her luggage. That is why we have worked with our Asian suppliers to come up with some very discrete items for persons like yourselves. Here is something you might like as a starter piece in your toy collection."

She handed me what appeared to be a ubiquitous electric hair curling brush, with power cord and a rather thick handle and center shaft, around which the bristles of the brush were fastened. Smiling, she twisted the black knob at the front of the brush, and pulled the handle from the bristles, extracting a red plastic dildo, about eight inches long. She laid the pieces on the counter for me to examine.

"This will easily pass luggage searches," said Cassandra. "And its three-speed motor is very powerful. I have one of these myself, and I guarantee you that it gives a woman some of the best orgasms of her life. Its size and length is nice, too. Large enough for the vagina, yet it can be used comfortably for anal pleasure as well. Or, if you prefer something that is more purse-sized, I recommend this silver bullet vibrator over here. Small, but highly effective."

We looked around some more, mostly out of curiosity, but I settled on the curling brush/dildo. At the salesperson's recommendation, we also bought some condoms in fluorescent colors, so that we could share the toy, along with some flavored slippery lotions to try on each other. The store even had its own ATM machine, so that I could use my credit card without any concern about having my monthly billing show what purchases I made or where. Just before leaving, Judy had the saleswoman show us a double-ended dildo, with a bendable spine in the middle to allow a variety of mutually satisfying positions. Cassandra looked at me.

"Have you ever been fucked by a woman with a strap-on?" she asked. I blushed and shook my head.

"From my experience, this is far better than a strap-on," the lady said. "My partner and I use it in any number of positions, and we often have our orgasms simultaneously. That has to be one of the best sensations on this earth."

Judy looked into my eyes, grinning mischievously. "I'll take one, and tomorrow I'll let you know if you're correct, Cassandra."

"Have a great night, ladies," she said, smiling as we left the store. "That we will," I laughed, and waved goodbye.

We drove back to the Marriott after stopping at a wine shop for a bottle, and I hurried to my room to change into a nightgown, and then go to Judy's room. I felt like a newlywed bride as I stripped down to my bra and panties. I thought about what Judy and I were doing, as I looked at myself in the mirror, and questioned my conduct. How should I feel about being attracted to Judy, and does she really want to fuck me with her new dildo? I realized that she was married to Mike, and debated internally whether her sex with me was cheating on him. I decided to discuss this conflict with Judy, before satisfying any more of my lust for her. I knocked on the door between rooms, and walked in. Judy was completely nude, and I thrilled to see her naked breasts, with their large nipples and dark brown aureoles. I noticed and admired that she had shaved her pubic region sometime during the day. She told me that she did it as a treat for me. I had always wanted to do that, but never worked up the gumption. I shook my head and blinked my eyes, to bring me back from the distraction of her sexy look, and talk to Judy about my reservations of her cheating on Mike. Judy listened attentively, but gave me a reassuring smile and light kiss.

"Oh, Laurie," she said. "Mike and I have a rather open marriage. We had to realize that he is on the road a lot, and both of us have pretty hefty sexual appetites. I've found that it's less conflicting with me to get it on with another woman, so that's what I do. You're not the first female partner I've had, Laurie, but tonight, you're the one whom I really, really want. I love Mike, but I lust for you. Now, take everything off, lie back on the bed, and let's try out our new toys."

I did as she directed, and soon we were entangled on the bed. Our second night together was even more passionate, and I reveled in her soft, gentle hands that massaged my entire body, from feet to head. I trembled with desire when I felt her finger and thumb tease my clit, then finally go into my wet vagina. I spread my legs wider, and lifted them to rest on her shoulders, as Judy knelt down and licked my pussy. My moans of pleasure grew louder and more frequent, until my body was shaking with that yearning pleasure/pain of reaching one's first climax. Judy sensed my coming as well, and slowed down her stimulation of me, but quickened the pace any time she felt me slipping from that plateau of near-orgasm.

"Oh, God!" I exclaimed between gasps of air. "Oh, please, Judy, make me come! I can't stand much more."

"Yes, you can," I heard her reply from somewhere beyond my erotic fog. "We're going to even greater heights of pleasure, my sweet, sweet Laurie."

I moaned with disappointment when Judy stopped finger-fucking me and got off the bed to reach for my new dildo/vibrator and a condom from an open package. After slipping the latex over the plastic cock, she liberally covered it with a flavored lubricant. "Now, my beautiful Laurie," she whispered. "Roll over onto your knees, and show me that tight little ass of yours. I want to play with your new toy for a while."

Judy had me totally in her control, and I knelt in the center of the bed, my face buried in a pillow. I sensed what Judy was going to do with that dildo, and part of me wanted to stop her, while another part of me was eager to have her open me to new sexual experiences. Judy knelt behind me and liberally applied the lubricant around and in my vagina and ass. I gasped when I felt the sudden feeling of penetration when Judy pushed the buzzing, vibrating dildo into my ass. She excited my clit with her fingers while gradually pushing the dildo against the resistance of my sphincters, until I could relax and enjoy that unusual feeling. All at once, I felt the faux cock slide into me, and I cried out loudly from the pleasure that it gave me. "Oh, my God that feels so good!" I cried. "Please, fuck me some more. I want to be fucked as hard as you can," I begged.

Judy's response was to thrust the dildo still deeper into me, while at the same time, her hands stimulated my clit and vagina. God, it felt wonderful. I moaned with desire, and began to play with my nipples. Just then Judy surprised me by giving the cheek of my ass a hard slap. The stinging sharp pain only served to heighten my pleasure, and I hungrily pushed back into her hand which held the dildo. I was quickly reaching my climax, but I wanted to kiss Judy as I came. I grabbed the dildo with my hand and rolled over onto my back, keeping the humming cock deep inside my ass. With my other hand, I pulled Judy down on top of me, so that my eager lips and tongue could contact her sweet mouth. Judy understood what I wanted, and she must have wanted to kiss me as well. I felt her tongue slide between my lips and explore my mouth. I opened wider to have her tongue me as deeply as she wished. We continued to kiss each other, while I was getting fucked by my new sex toy and Judy's fingers. I was reaching heights of sexual passion I never felt before. Finally, I came with a huge, fiery flash, and my hips thrust wildly against my wonderful artificial cock. I fantasized that I was a captive slave somewhere, and my master had given me over to a well-built, handsome man, and commanded me to give him all the pleasure he wished. I was more than willing.

Judy let me continue to act out my fantasy for a few more minutes, before she pulled out the vibrator and moved away from the bed. I mewed with disappointment, but then I saw her grin at me while she inserted the two-headed dildo into her own pussy. When she returned to me, I was looking at a beautiful nude female with a luscious, eight-inch erect cock. I first gasped, and then began to giggle.

"Oh, sir, you look awesome!" I exclaimed. "I could never say no to a hard cock, and I want you to fuck me with that thing."

The double dildo was everything that Cassandra, the sex store salesperson, promised. Judy and I each got to feel a hard cock inside ourselves, while at the same time, we could kiss freely and feel each other's breasts and nipples brushing against our own. The missionary position was made for two women and a double dildo. After we had nearly exhausted ourselves with our two-way fucks, Judy initiated me to the Shaved Beaver club, trimming off all my pussy hair. It was yet another step into what was beginning to feel like a new phase of my life. That night, Judy and I shared her bed, and in the morning, I returned to my room via the inside door to shower, dress, and give another day's presentation at the seminar. To the outside world, Judy was simply the facilitator for the event, subbing for Mike, and I was one of several presenters. This made me less nervous about having our relationship exposed, and ruining her career and mine. That discovery never happened, but something did occur on Thursday evening that was more than a little startling. As we did on Wednesday evening after the day's seminar had concluded, Judy and I discreetly went separate ways for dinner, promising each other that we would rendezvous again in my room after 9:30 that night. I went with four other seminar attendees to a Japanese steak house, where the customers are seated around a grill and are entertained by a chef expertly chopping meat and vegetables, deftly flipping them onto various plates. One gentleman in the group, Leonard, was quite nice, and, if Judy had not been on my mind so strongly, I might have been tempted to flirt with him and encourage his attentions. The California evenings and Napa Valley wines were having powerful effects on my mind and body.