The New Me Ch. 02 - Darling Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna stood up and started leading Jason by the cock toward the stair - I watched her lovely figure totter along leading him, admiring her marvellous legs. Who wouldn't want to fuck her, she was a gem, if Danny or my Hubby or son Alistair for that matter had turned up they would all want to fuck her on the spot. But best of all I was going to watch Jason fuck her. It was all a hot wet dream turned reality and had me so hot I was burning up inside.

In the bedroom Donna shimmied onto the bed sitting back on her elbows and hitching the mini skirt up whilst opening her legs to reveal her pink panties. 'Come and kiss mummy'. she beckoned.

Jason surprised Donna by immediately kneeling before the bed between her legs and clasped her waist and snuggled his mouth into her panty clad crotch. He started kissing and tonguing the Lacey material. Moving it aside he then went wild lapping at her quim with his tongue, licking and poking slavery wet joy into her slit. I stood in the doorway observing with the dress hitched up and my fingers twiddling my sensitive clit. My knees were trembling with pleasure at the wonderful event taking place in Donnas bedroom.

Jason stripped off his clothing revealing his smooth young muscular body and proud hard stubby cock. He awkwardly removed his mummies panties and lifted her to the centre of the bed spreading her thighs in the process. 'Oh Donna you look so beautiful' I said complimenting her all the while gazing at the thick black bush and swollen pink parted lips of her cunt. I was transfixed at the sight of Jason placing the bulb of his tool against her steamy cunt and then sinking into her. It was happening, Donna was being fucked by her Jason. It was amazing. I climbed onto the bed beside them and gazed at Donna's cute face, she was gazing back at me looking for an approval to the lewd family love making. Her ecstatic look told me she was feeling it was so right and at the same time knowing it was wrong. I kissed her gently stroking her hair as I done so. I approved and was hoping that someday I could be fucking with my Alistair. I had to make it happen.

If Jason could let himself go so easily and shamelessly lay his mum, then Alistair would surely do the same for me. I would just have to somehow let him know I was willing to allow him to pleasure me without making it to obvious or wrong. Maybe I could even get Donna in on it, after all we were enjoying her son tonight, why couldn't we enjoy mine? It was Donna who had suggested we have a boy swap gang bang earlier. And what more pleasure for a mother and son than having sharing taboo sex with each other. I could see and feel this with Donna.

As we frolicked on the bed and three way kissed I sensed that the very act of fucking his mum was bringing Jason to climax again, he had no sooner seemed to enter her than he was grunting with man pleasure. He tensed as he done with me and as his cock shot jets of hot spunk inside his mother, she squealed 'Oh your cumming baby' She started bucking violently against her rigid son who was supporting himself above her body allowing her to pound her pussy onto his thick shaft. 'Fill me up Jasey... oh, we'll fuck all night baby... this is just the beginning'. She growled. She clung to him like a wild she cat - I was amazed and rubbed my clitty furiously until I felt more hot waves of orgasm wash through my body. 'Oh I love it'. I screamed. We all collapsed in a heap of lust, only Donna hadn't cum. Jason rolled away and I manoeuvred over Donna into a sixty-nine position about to do something I had never done before... lick another woman's pussy. It felt like exactly what I should be doing to give my best friend release and sharing our love. I flicked my tongue all around her love lips and tasted her delight, the creamy cum started oozing out into my mouth. I could feel Donna hug my buttocks and tongue my asshole, I returned the pleasure tracing along her seam and poking her little creased bum-hole with the point of my tongue then reversed the direction back to sucking on her clit. Donna started trembling and shaking as a frenzied orgasm shot through her body. 'Baby, baby, baby' she screamed. She came.

Jason was lying watching the goings on gently working his flaccid dick, willing it back to arousal for another love session.

At this point I stood and removed the canary yellow dress Donna had given me. It was time for me to dress before hubby arrived. Picking up my clothes, I dressed whilst mummy and son lay on the bed tenderly kissing and caressing each other whispering little words of love. I packed some of my daughters outfits from the rummage pile back into the carrier, leaving a few that Donna had expressed interest in for her to wear in future. She was still laying in the sexy outfit she chose an age ago that had turned a throwaway fantasy conversation into a reality. Donna rolled from the bed, removed the outfit then laid down yet again stretching out naked. Jason rolled up close to her and they began kissing again. His hands were now squeezing his mums voluptuous tits. I was a little envious but knew I had to go and leave them to their night of love. I knew they would be savouring the remainder of the night as new lovers.

When I seen car lights reflect in the bedroom window I peeked through the curtains and realised my husband had arrived to collect me. I bent over the bed and kissed them both lovingly, squeezing Donna's hand as I said my farewell 'Enjoy yourself sweet darlings, we'll need to arrange another night together like this soon.' Donna took a hold of Jasons wonderful enthusiastic joystick and pointed it toward me. 'I think we can have a few nights here at home dressing up again and getting Jasons approval'. She said. Jason smiled and we all giggled. I could still feel his love juice warm inside me and smeared inside my knickers. 'Our little secret.' I replied 'Enjoy'.

In the car home - my hubby asked what kind of evening we had. I smiled and tingled internally thinking wouldn't he love to know the truth.

I replied playfully 'Does daddy really want to know what the naughty little girls has been up to?'

'Oh you've been naughty girls have you?'

'If you're nice to me daddy I'll only be bad for you'. I cooed snuggling into him and pulling a a bright orange long sleeved tie back play suit with cami shorts from the clothing bag and waving it at him.

I couldn't wait to have my husband inside me, and then when his lovely cock was smeared in another mans cum I'd take it out and suck it clean. The new me was becoming a filthy wife.

12