The New Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the dress slithered down my chest I could feel a pressure rising inside me. As it fell from my nipples, exposing my breasts, my transition was complete, and Sexgirl emerged with a snarl and a deep, deep sigh of contentment. I closed my eyes for a moment soaking up the sensation of Nick's eyes on my bared tits – not 'breasts' or 'boobs' for Sexgirl – and already I wanted more. My eyes snapped open and my hands dropped to my waist, my thong sliding down my thighs in a second.

I moved my feet a few inches apart and stared down at Nick's astonishment and obvious lust. "I wasn't," I told him, "joking about how this garden makes me feel."

"S-s-so..." he took a breath, "So I see."

Behind me, Mikey stood, reached around and cupped my tits, "Way beyond sexy."

Nick stood as well. "I have to warn you... both of you... that I don't think I can keep my distance."

I reached out and took his right hand, pulling it to a spot between my tits, "I don't want you to." I half turned to Mikey, "I don't want him to keep his distance, okay?"

Mikey took Nick's hand and pulled it onto my left tit, "I don't want him to either."

Nick fondled me for a moment then swallowed noisily, "I... I don't just mean my hand.. and Mikey? Jess? This place... it's like...ours for a couple of hours."

"Good," I whispered.

"Good," came the echo from just behind my bare shoulder.

Another surge of sensation washed over me, and as I stood there, naked, displaying every part of me to a stranger and to my boyfriend, I suddenly felt so powerful, so full of sexual need and supply. I looked at Nick's hungry eyes and my heart rose into my throat. I felt moisture dampen my pussy. More than dampen it, flood it. The gentle movement of the night air on my naked, bared skin, sent wave after wave of delight through me, magnified a hundred fold by Nick's eyes and hands. I was consumed by my power and my needs.

"Nick?"

"Yes, Jess?"

"Do you want to help satisfy me?"

"Anything."

"Mikey?"

"Yes, princess?"

"Do you want it?"

His breathing was rasping in his throat, "I.. I want to help you and I want Nick to help you."

I leaned back into his embrace, "Hold me then. Nick? Kneel. Lick me, taste me."

The stranger's knees hit the packed earth of the rooftop as I lifted one foot onto the table-top beside his head. Cool air invaded my moist, hot centre for a just a couple of seconds before Nick's tongue blocked its passage, the full realisation of what was happening – what I had caused to happen – flooding me with a sense of dizzy, delirious joy. I gasped and groaned, my hips rocking automatically, pressing my mound harder against Nick's eager mouth.

Behind me, Mikey bore my weight, his arms underneath my armpits, his hands squeezing my tits almost painfully, delightfully hard. "You," he gasped, "are perfection."

"I'm yours," I told him, between pants and moans, "And if you want this, then you're mine."

"You'd better hope for help here – you just made me cum in my pants."

His revelation switched me on to an even higher level of excitement and this deliriously wonderful sensation of power surged higher yet as I touched Nick's hair. He looked up, "Yes?"

I said it slowly and clearly, "Fuck me."

He rose and spun me around so that my butt rested against the edge of the table. Without a pause, his jeans were around his ankles and his engorged cock was swaying before me, shorter than Mikey but thicker. "Please don't say you've changed your mind," he panted, "because I can't stop myself now."

"Don't you dare even try," I panted back, drawing him close.

I spread my legs as wide as I dared and between us we managed to guide the head of his cock against my slippery warmth. With a grunt that almost had me tumbling onto my back on the table, Nick thrust and the head of his cock entered me. I gave a muffled moan and stared up at Mikey. "Look, angel, buster, look at his cock in me!"

My boyfriend's eyes were wide with a type of desire I'd never seen there before and I knew – beyond any shadow of a doubt – that this was true start of something wonderful. As Mikey mouthed 'I love you' repeatedly, I gave in to my innermost desires.

"Oh yes, Nick! Fuck me just like that! Keep-" I gasped at a hard, beautiful thrust, "Keep at me! Go for it. Don't... don't stop for anything!"

I was, I realised finally and fully, in charge and under control. I had a stranger's cock buried inside me, thrusting and bringing me higher and higher, closer and closer. My man, my guy was hard again, enraptured, love pouring from his eyes, ready to take Nick's place, knowing he is all I desire. My protector and my hero, I felt another surge, then another as Mikey glanced briefly away to his left, my right and his grin widened.

I followed his look and saw those two guys I'd seen at the edge of the roof earlier, their mouths wide open as they stared it me – naked, me – being fucked by Nick. I let out a yelp of heightened rapture, arching my back so that my tits were as exposed as I could make them – and even while I knew that these guys couldn't get any closer to us all, I wanted to make sure that they knew that my exposure was for their benefit as well.

When my eyes locked which theirs, and when I felt Nick start to lose control inside me, when I yelled for him to fill me, to fill my pussy, when we were all in synch, I let my eyes roll back in the knowledge – the glorious knowledge – that these three strangers were mine. Nick spurted inside me and my mind spiralled off into the galaxy above us. A trembling started in my extremities and I knew that my own climax was not too far away.

As Nick slowed, gasping, I pushed him gently away and pulled Mikey to me more urgently. With a brief shake of his head – wonderment evident in the gesture – he lined himself up with my dripping my pussy and thrust himself inside me.

We grunted, yelped, in unison, and I gasped as he thrust, welcoming him as much as I could.

"I..." he gasped, "love...", another thrust, another grunt, "you!"

"Forever yours!" I managed, "Now come on, buster... show them all... show me... show them how to satisfy your princess!"

Mikey nodded between thrusts and his pace increased, his thighs slapping against mine, his balls swinging against me. His mouth pressed against mine, our tongues thrusting, my fingers – fingernails – digging into Mikey's butt, his hands squeezing my bare tits. We moved together, rabid but controlled, all of our experience together now on display and more intense because of that.

As I arched beneath him, Mikey pounded me harder, grunting urgently. He lifted his mouth from mine long enough to gasp "Ready?"

"For what?" I managed, a smile flitting across my eager features.

"My... my cum in your pussy, princess – my contribution to your display."

"Oh fuck yes!"

To my amazement Mikey's thrusts became faster still, and deeper. When he muttered "Come on, princess!" my body reacted and I was suddenly aware of every look, every eye on me, every bit of passion and desire I'd generated in my audience. I started to tremble more and the first spasm shook the muscles deep in my belly.

"Show them all, princess!"

"Oh fuck!" The wail started deep in my belly and as Mikey's cum started to spurt deep inside me, the wail became a yell and I let it loose. With the scream given it's freedom, my climax followed suit and the first of a series of spasms had my belly clenching in ecstasy. I wanted every quiver and tremble seen by my audience, felt by my guy, and I let my body have free rein as the orgasm sent wave after wave of joy rushing through me.

Mikey's cock was grasped by muscles deep within me, and despite him spurting so strongly, it seemed to stay hard and kept pulsing along with my own spasms. His voice was hoarse as he told me to 'let it all out, show them all'.

I did exactly that, and my climax reached a new high as my howl of joy shook the rooftop. Somehow I managed to look at each one of my audience, to focus on their delight, even as I was shaken by the spasms that flared inside me. I'd cum hard before that night, but nothing like as hard or intensely as I did right then.

Even as the spasms were slowing down, my body shuddering its way to rest once more, the whoops of joy and even – get this – applause began from my audience, eliciting just a little more climax joy from me. I barely even noticed Mikey slip from my arms and slip from inside me, but I did realise somehow that I was naked and exposed – which sent a final shudder of orgasm through me. My breathing began to slow.

It was some minutes, I guess, before we were under sufficient control for me to embrace my guy and Nick, thanking them both. I turned to the spectators beyond the shrubbery to find not just two, but at least six people – all male bar one – watching the show. When I waved – seriously – they all whooped and waved back. I couldn't see much of them from that angle, but enough to know that the one woman was topless at least and four of the five guys were bare-chested. That sent a final couple of shudders through me, and Sexgirl made another little note about spectator sports for later thought.

I finally grabbed my discarded dress and slipped it over my head. Nick offered me my thong.

"Keep them as a memento," I told him.

"I won't need any memory prompts," he assured me, "but I don't suppose a phone number-"

"Shush!" I pecked his cheek and turned back to Mikey, "Thanks, buster, I hope you enjoyed that as much as me."

"Now there's a question it would be impossible to answer, but I could guess that it's a yes. No regrets?"

I smiled, "I think it may be too early to say that, but my impression is that there aren't. I could get rather used to the feeling of power it gives me."

"Power?"

"Oh, yes. Weird but true." I looked around, noting that my audience were slowly filtering away now that the show was apparently over. Somehow that pleased me no end, "But having said that, I think that next time I-"

"Next time, princess?"

"That hopeful puppy look will get you nowhere. Or possibly everywhere. But anyway, as I was trying to say, I think that next time we should go for something a little less brazen, to start with at least."

"Less brazen? You mean this was too direct, too-"

"Shush, buster. This was perfect. I just meant that I want to try another angle."

Mikey let out a long, low whistle. "Wow."

"I'll second that," Nick said, buckling a belt around his jeans.

"You shush as well," I told him, "Mikey? Tell me straight: was that too much for you?"

"No way, princess."

"Good. It wasn't for me either, but that doesn't mean I don't want to try out something a little calmer next time. So don't fret, okay?"

Mikey shrugged, "I wasn't. More like, every day is a bonus or whatever the phrase is. Just knowing you can act that way will keep me happy for years to come."

"I'll second that as well."

"Nick!" Mikey and I said in unison.

I think I fell in love with Brighton ten seconds later when the barman coughed politely and set three long, cool drinks down on our rather messy table when Mikey nodded for him to bring them over.

"From some grateful customers," the guy told us, "But officially I'm supposed to warn you that any more excessive behaviour will lead to you getting barred." His smile told us all we needed to know.

We said goodbye to Nick an hour or so later and left the rooftop garden with a chorus of gratitude ringing in our ears. I felt indestructible and deliciously decadent – but also gloriously relieved that the more demure version of me was just waiting patiently in the wings for her turn at guiding my life for a while. Sexgirl was just as content to take a backseat for a while, and to judge by the slight limp my boyfriend had developed, I imagined that Mikey could do with a break as well.

Besides, the next round of activity would need some careful consideration and planning. The new me was here and here to stay, but quite where she would be taking me... well, that was a whole new adventure to look forward to.

12