The New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary looked at me in silence for a long moment, her mouth open slightly. I couldn't tell if she was appalled or just thinking. Then finally she turned her head away from me and nodded. "Okay," she said quietly, "go ahead." And then she added with a guilty smile, "Truth is ... I really like that. Been a while, though." As she said this, I noticed her squeezing her thighs together. She was turned on in anticipation.

I could hardly contain my own excitement as I looked down again at Mary's sweet bottom, knowing now that I was about to experience it in the most intimate fashion. I was going to worship Mary's ass, and based on what she'd just said, she was going to thoroughly enjoy it. No embarrassment or hesitancy now - She had opened the door and I was going through it.

I bent down meekly to kiss her butt, just a gentle, loving peck of the left cheek while my hands moved easily over the backs of her thighs. She gave me a delirious "Mmmmmm", barely audible, but encouraging enough for the moment. I kissed the other cheek and immediately wanted more. I nibbled lightly at her supple flesh, little love-bites a those soft, scrumptious mounds. A little cry escaped my lips as I took one nip after another. I rubbed my face against the silky-smooth buns and then finally nuzzled into the crease of Mary's buttocks. That drew a barely audible "ohh-h-h-h" from Mary. I licked her there, slowly, wetly, just on the outside, savoring the warm touch of her bottom against my cheeks, the taste of sweat and the feel of her creamy flesh on my tongue. Mary emitted a soft sigh and I knew she liked it and wanted more.

I gave her more. Pulling back just a bit, I parted her cheeks to finally reveal the little pink hole that was the real target of my attention. A shiver coursed through me at the sight. I was excited as hell now and ready to give her the treat she desired, an exquisite rimming that she would remember for a long, long time. I moved forward and placed a quick, simple kiss right on her opening and was rewarded with a tiny gasp of pleasure and an involuntary flex of her anal ring. I did it again, this time adding a little tongue, and got a better response, as Mary raised her head and uttered a sweet-sounding "Ohhhh, Gaaaawd!!!"

I kissed her asshole several more times, each time getting the same, delightful response. Then, needing more, I started to pick up the pace. I licked slowly, sensuously up and down in her crack, swabbing over her opening with each pass, producing little moans from my lovely trainer. Mary wasn't lying when she said she liked this. Her arousal was very obvious now, and I had just started. I took several more swipes up and down her valley, then swirled my tongue wetly around the circle of her asshole. That produced an intense groan as Mary came partly off the chaise in response to the touch there. I did it again several times, slower and more firmly, licking more at the center and using the whole surface of my tongue to stimulate her. Her response was wonderful: "Ohhh-h-h-h ... baby ...oh my god ... oh god, that's so good .... Mmmmmm ... Ohhhhh!" I did it some more, as Mary's hips moved on their own and her cries turned to soft whimpers of pleasure.

I licked over and around her little muscle ring for quite a while. I was running out of new tricks, but Mary didn't seem to care. As long as I was licking her asshole, she was happy. I was happy, too, but I wanted more. After circling her anus one more time, I pointed my tongue and placed it right in the opening of her butthole. That produced a frantic "Mmmmmm!!!" and I was pretty sure I could go on.

"Can I do this?" I asked, just to be sure.

There was no hesitation. "Oh god, yes... go ahead," she breathed. Then, as I licked her again, almost pleading, "... up inside me ... please ..Unnnghhh ... Oh God, please, yessss!"

Another little shiver went up my spine as I heard Mary beg for my tongue. I couldn't suppress a moan of passion as I firmly pushed forward, felt her little ring relax, and eased my tongue deeper into the sticky warmth of her asshole. From above, I heard her murmur, "Oh!!! ... oh my god ... Mmmmmm! Then she added, confessionally, her voice a pitiful whine, "I love this so much!" Spurred on, I kept going, feeling the little muscle open as I slid smoothly all the way inside. Now we both were moaning, for we both had what we wanted - my whole tongue up inside the tight heat of Mary's ass. I just held it there for a while, savoring the experience, hardly believing this was really happening. Then I started to work it, wriggling it as best I could within the tight embrace of her sphincter, then slowly, easily moving in and out, fucking Mary's ass with my eager tongue.

Mary was going crazy now, her whole body shaking, her hands clutching franticly at the cushions in response to my tongue in her backside. "Oh god!" she cried, "Oh my god I can't believe it ... don't stop.... please don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping. Her asshole had a firm grip on my tongue but was nonetheless quite relaxed, so I could easily slide in and out, an action I took repeatedly in a slow, steady rhythm, just driving her crazy. By then, of course, I was pretty much out of my mind myself. I never expected to be doing this, and I never dreamed she would respond so passionately. I wanted to stay there forever.

I did stay there for a long time, eating Mary's ass while she groaned and writhed with pleasure. I actually lost track of time, my mind fogged by the exquisite experience of pleasuring her this way. I just kept at it, as Mary gave no indication that she wanted anything but the feel of my tongue up her ass. She was whimpering and shivering the whole time, which only added to my own excitement.

At last, however, I realized that, despite her response, she wasn't going to get off just from this. Luckily, Mary had moved her hands back to spread her own butt cheeks, silently begging for more. That freed my own hands and let me slip two fingers into her pussy while I continued to lick at her back door. Immediately, she began to groan even louder, her hips pushing back at my invading digits. Her pussy was wetter than ever, coating my fingers and hand with a thick dose of cream as I slid in and out of her. In no time she was close to the edge, her groans growing to a quivering, continuous wail, her hips moving so quickly I had trouble maintaining my oral assault in her rear. I did my best to stay there as my fingers moved like tiny jackhammers in her greasy slot. I slipped my other hand forward to tickle her clit and, at last, she hit her peak, practically screaming now, "Oh! ... Oh god ... Oh GODDAMN ... PLEASE!!!" Her hips twitched violently and her whole body shook for several long moments as an extra gush of fluid soaked my hand. Then she collapsed, her body still twitching and her legs still trembling violently from the effects of her massive orgasm.

I eased her down, licking lightly over her still quivering asshole while my fingers traced delicate patterns on her labia. Then I moved down to clean up the luscious mess I had made between her legs. She whimpered quietly at the gentle stroke of my tongue, "Mmmmm ... oh my goodness .... my goodness," she murmured, as my tongue scooped up dab after dab of copious cuntcream. I took a few more licks, then placed a contented kiss on her vulva and scooted up to cuddle.

"Wow," I said in a near-whisper, "that was amazing."

"Mmmmm," she replied with a contented smile. "YOU were amazing. Where did you learn to do that?"

I smiled slyly. "Oh, I don't know. It just kind of comes naturally. And I think you inspired me."

"Well," Mary said as she pulled me in for a kiss, "you certainly know how to push all my buttons."

"Mmmm," I replied. "I'll push those buttons anytime you want."

And for the rest of that summer, I did.

12