The New Neighborhood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's make chocolate chip, because they're your favorite!", she smiled

"Are you trying to fatten me up"

"No, I'm trying to replenish your energy. You're gonna need it daddy!", she chuckled.

"I love you so much, Noodle. Your friends are sexy and fun, but all my love is for you!" I declared

"Are you trying to make me cry?", she asked, with eyes filled with tears of joy.

"No, I'm just telling you how I feel, and I hope you'll tell me how you feel too."

"I am so happy, I could just burst! Not just because of your love for me but also because of the kind caring way that you treat my friends and our new neighbors," she smiled.

"And I think you are incredibly handsome and watching you fuck my friends is about the hottest thing I have ever seen!" she laughed.

"I'm just trying to give them pleasure."

"Well, you've accomplished that!," Giggled Heather.

"I hope you know that Trixie told me that her pussy is always hungry, and that the only thing it wants is YOUR cock!" She smiled wickedly.

We finally mixed up the cookies and popped them all in the oven.

"They have to bake for 12 minutes. Can I get you something while we wait?" I asked.

"I'll have something to drink with the cookies," she replied as she lifted herself up on the kitchen table, leaned back on her elbows and proceeded to lift and part her supple thighs.

"Right now I need your cock in my oven, for the next 12 minutes!" She demanded, with a giggle.

My cock was already hard, and I soon had it buried deep in Heather's hot wet pussy.

I caressed her face and she sucked on my fingers.

"I love that your cock gets bigger when I lick your fingers", she smiled.

I massaged her clit while we fucked gently and her body shook in orgasm just as the timer buzzed. I pulled out of Heather and she pulled the cookies out.

I grabbed a beer and offered one to Heather.

"No thanks dad, I'll just have water. I don't want to gain weight, now that I have competition!" She giggled.

"Oh, and why does your cock get so excited by giggles?"

"It's not all giggles, just those from sexy women!" I winked.

She hugged me close and we shared another long tender kiss.

She knelt down, licked her nectar off my cock and whispered to it, "Don't worry, Trixie, Holls and I will give you plenty of action in a few hours.

The rest of the afternoon was relaxing, having a nice dinner and getting some rest.

Trixie and Holly came back to spend the night after finishing dinner with their families.

How's everything at home?

"Things are great, thanks to you!, exclaimed Holly.

"Our two families got together for dinner and I've never seen our parents so happy. Our brothers, Hugh and Dan went back to our house to spend the night. And nobody said anything, but I'm certain that Paul and Hannah and Kristen and Howard are going to be fucking like rabbits now that we are gone!"

"It seems that they have discovered the joys of sharing their love with others", I smiled.

"I was really hoping to have some time to talk to my mother about getting dad to lick my pussy," said Trixie dejectedly.

"You might want to take it slow", I suggested. They may be more reluctant to include the younger generation. And it might help things along if he sees you're with your mother first." I suggested.

"Yeah! And then we could both suck his cock and then there would be no reason not to lick our pussys! All this talk is making me very horny!" Laughed Trixie.

"You're horny? I've got to get out of these clothes before they are soaked!", quipped Holly.

"So did everyone bring a bathing suit for tomorrow's pool party?"

"Yes", replied Holly and Trixie in unison.

"How about a fashion show for me and my little buddy?", I asked as my cock bounced up and down.

"I'm pretty sure that he is OUR not-so-little buddy," laughed Holly.

Since Holly was the newest member of the trio, I was happy to see how quickly she had adjusted to our not-so-typical lifestyle.

The three of them headed off to Heather's room to change.

There is something about scantily clad women that is significantly more enticing than those who are fully naked.

Trixie led the trio of bikini clad lovelies. Stripper music was playing through the Echo in the Kitchen. Her suit bottoms were a thong that barely covered her pussy. The top was string style with nearly transparent triangles covering her clearly erect nipples, but not much more.

She walked with her hips moving to the beat of the music and her breasts jiggling with each step. It never ceases to amaze me how naturally women's hips move to music.

Both Holly and Heather wore similarly revealing suits but I lost sight of them when Trixie turned and lowered her undulating hips onto my rapidly hardening cock.

Sitting on my lap, she pulled my hands around to caress her breasts.

As soon as she stood up and stepped to the side, Holly lowered her round ass and full hips onto my already prominent erection.

I wrapped my arms around to caress her breasts, but she moved my hands between her thighs.

I caressed her thighs and pussy till she was close to cumming.

When she left my lap, she moved to stand with Heather and Trixie and they all shimmied to shake their breasts as the song ended.

"Thank you ladies for taking my joyous mood and making it ecstatic.", I applauded

It will be interesting to see the suits that Victoria and Katherine bring tomorrow.

The girls all took off their tops.

"Have you ever wondered how many words there are for tits?", asked Heather while I enjoyed looking at all of theirs.

"Hooters!", shouted Trixie.

"Headlights", added Heather.

"Boobs", laughed Holly

"Tatas, bazooms, chest pillows, fun bags", I added.

The girls all looked at me and laughed.

"Hey, I can't help it if I have an extensive vocabulary!" I laughed defensively.

Holly stripped out of her suit and asked, " Will you take me to your bed, suck on my tatas, and fill my not-so-hairy clam with your bald headed yogurt slinger?"

"

It looks like we have another linguist in our mix." Laughed Heather.

"Speaking of linguists, I could use your twisted tongue on my twat!", smiled Trixie.

Climbing into bed with three beautiful 20 year old women is an experience that is difficult to top. After several hours of orgasmic bliss for all, we all spooned together and drifted off to sleep.

I woke to the sun shining through the bedroom window. Holly was next to me with her hair splayed on her pillows. Her angelic looks seemed at odds with her aggressive sexual appetite, but the combination was extremely attractive.

I slipped out of bed and went into the shower where I was soon joined by a trio of cum-crusted angels. Showering with them was highly erotic. We all soaped up, and our four bodies moved together. At one point six gentle hands were caressing me. Then all of them slowly turned, as if they were rolling around me in a choreographed dance. Breasts moved across my chest, arms and back. Their soft muscular asses undulated across my hips, ass and cock. My hands caressed each of their bodies.

After rinsing off, we all grabbed towels and dried. "I'd like to remind everyone that Tory and Kate should be arriving in a couple hours", mentioned Heather.

"Ummmmmm," began Trixie. "I don't know about the rest of you but that shower made me wicked horny."

"Me too, and when the girls come, we might not be able to," Heather laughed at her own play on words.

"And look at the pre-cum coming out of dad," said Heather as she wrapped her fingers around my cock, stroked it gently and caught the flow in the palm of her other hand.

Holly was biting her lip and looking at Heather's hand. "Can I have that?"

Heather nodded and Holly licked her hand clean.

"The Catholic girls could be here for hours, I'm not going to make it without cumming!" Stated Heather emphatically. Then she jumped on the bed, flopped on her back, and directed, "Climb on my face Holly. I'll eat your pussy. Trixie, you eat me while dad gives you a doggy treat!"

Soon the four of us were in the throws of orgasmic bliss. My eyes were locked with Holly's as Heather's tongue brought her to a body shaking climax. Her bouncing breasts increased my own arousal. My hands held Trixie's hips as I thrust again and again, deep into her core. Trixie moaned between Heather's thighs, while Heather was squeezing her own breasts, and Trixie's tongue teased her into an earth-shattering orgasm as well.

Trixie lifted her head and twisted and spoke, "Please Sir, please fill my tight little twat with your hot creamy cum!"

I smiled at her formal request. I was already close to cumming. I reached around her, grasping her breasts. She lifted up, arching her back as I captured her nipples and squeezed them between my fingers. My cock expanded and rapidly pulsed, filling her with cum as she screamed, "Ahhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrgggghhhhh!!! Sooooo Gooood!" Her body shook violently and stopped suddenly as she fell limp in my hand, still impaled on my throbbing cock. Soon she gasped for breath and looked around.

"Wow, I think that I passed out," sighed Trixie quietly.

"Yeah Trix, you did. That was amazing! Do you think that will keep you happy till Tory and Kate leave?" Asked Heather.

Trixie screwed up her face, looking pensive, and we all laughed when she said, "I doubt it!"

We all cleaned up before getting dressed and getting something to eat.

We all threw on some casual clothes, had a light breakfast and soon the doorbell rang.

"Hi, I'm Tom, Heather's dad", I greeted them.

"I'm Tory," said the tall slender green-eyed red-head.

"And I'm Kate", said the shorter, more buxom, brown-eyed brunette.

I shook their hands and as they were dressed in their Sunday best, asked "How was church?"

"Another week of salvation," chimed Kate.

They both laughed.

It was an interesting choice of words that foreshadowed things to come.

Heather, Holly and Trixie all came running.

They all hugged and talked excitedly and soon disappeared into Heather's room.

Although I prefer swimming nude, I slipped into my room and donned a dark blue baggy suit.

The girls all came out wearing their two piece suits. Tory and Kate were wearing attractive but less revealing ones.

I brought out a tray of drinks while we enjoyed the morning sun.

The girls were chatting away about college, their families and just enjoying each other's company.

Tory, the quieter one in the group seemed to be enjoying herself, watching the group, but not saying much.

"I was just noticing that none of you seem to have any tan-lines", she observed, as her eyes scanned across the bodies of Heather, Holly and Trixie.

"Uh oh", I thought, "where is this going?"

"Do you normally swim in the nude?" She giggled.

"Um, yes we do", chimed Heather. "Actually Dad and I are nudists when we are here alone."

"And Holly and Trixie are too?" Questioned Tory.

They nodded.

"So why are we wearing these suits?" Declared Kate as she stood, unfastened her top, tossed it on the table, and stripped out of her bottoms.

Soon, all five of them were naked and I was standing, taking in the sights with a very obvious erection in my suit.

Kate walked toward me, her breasts swaying with her hips. She licked her lips and gave me a devious smile. She knelt before me, reached for the waistband and asked, "May I?"

I nodded and she lowered my shorts, freeing my erection and exclaimed, "Oh my Tory, I think we're going to have a lot of confessing to do to Father MulCahey next Sunday." Quipped Kate

She grabbed my cock and then stopped. "Ooops!, I know that you are all nudists, but maybe I'm going too far?" she said sheepishly. 'Nudists don't necessarily have sex with everyone else who is nude', she recalled.

Tory walked closer to comfort her friend. "Maybe you should have thought of that before you grabbed his cock," she whispered loudly.

Holly, Heather and Trixie couldn't control themselves, and burst into laughter as Holly declared, "No worries Kate, we've all fucked him!"

Kate smiled, grabbed my cock and easily slid it all into her throat

I caressed her head, my fingers running through her thick brunette hair as I reacted to her sparkling eyes, her sweet face, her soft tender lips, and her twisting tongue.

After fucking me with her mouth for several minutes, she pulled it out handed it to Tory, and smiled,"All that practicing with dildos paid off, but real hot throbbing man-meat is much much better!"

Tory took her turn. She took a little longer but managed to find the right angle and finally fit it all in. I ran my fingers through her much finer red hair, looked at her bright green eyes, focused on her freckled face and soft red lips. My arousal caused my cock to throb and grow. Her eyes opened wider at that welcome surprise.

"Man meat", noted Trixie, "Gonna have to add that to our vocab list".

"Is this really your first time with a man?", asked Heather.

"Yes", smiled Kate, "But we watch lots of porn, read erotica, and enjoy each other!"

"Your pussy looks so delicious, like a perfect peach!" Said Heather as she approached Kate.

Kate sat back in a chair, lifted her knees over the chair arms and smiled,"Eat me please!!"

Heather knelt and was licking, sucking and swallowing Kate's sweet nectar when

Tory pulled her mouth off of my cock and asked another of her very perceptive questions, "So Holls, you said that you ALL have fucked him?" as she glanced toward Heather's upturned ass.

Holly nodded and Tory looked up at me and whispered, "It would be really hot to watch you fuck your daughter!"

I smiled, and moved behind Heather. "Eeek!", she squealed when she felt the tip of my cock pressing against her swollen wet lips. "MMMMMMMM", she moaned into Kate's pussy while both Tory and Kate watched my cock disappear inside my little girl.

Tory, aroused by watching me with Heather, was rubbing her own pussy when Trixie came closer and asked, "Can I help you with that?" She moved Tory's hand and massaged her clit.

They kissed as Tory slid her hand up Trixie's thigh. Their very wet kiss became more passionate as they continued masturbating with each other.

Soon there was a chorus of orgasmic moans, shouts and screams. Heather's pussy tightened around my cock, as she screamed "Ahh, Ahhhhh, Ahhhhhhh" into Kates squirting pussy.

Kate's body and breasts were shaking and she exclaimed, "Oh my god, Oh my goddddddddd!"

Tory and Trixie shouted, "Yes, Yesss, Yesssss!" as they both collapsed onto the floor.

I decided to hold back, pulled my cock out of Heather and looked over at Holly.

I stood up and she walked over and she kissed me. "That was amazing to watch. I am so turned on right now. After everyone has recovered, I want them to watch me fuck you!", she smiled. "And no holding back!", Holly added.

"I hope nobody minds but I'm a person who just says whatever I think", started Tory.

"OK, I like that, so go for it", I replied as everyone listened.

"Kate and I go to church every Sunday, and to confession so we can spend the rest of the week as sinners." She laughed.

"Our parents put us in Catholic school to keep us away from temptation," added Kate.

"Usually on weekends we hang out with each other. We watch porn, read erotica, and do anything and everything to get each other off!" Blushed Tory.

"Our mothers spend most of their time with the other mothers in the neighborhood, and the dads hang together.", Tory continued.

"So when Heather invited us here for a pool party, we were reluctant, not because of anyone here, but because we, well because we are stuck in a rut. We enjoy each other but we lost sight of the possibilities that there might be something more," she confessed.

"We want to thank you and Heather for everything," added Kate.

"We're happy that you decided to come", I assured her. "I know that you all have to head back to school today, but I hope you'll stay as long as you want, and enjoy yourselves". I smiled.

"As you can tell, Tory and I haven't had much, no, make that not any experience with boys or men", said Kate.

"Tom was my first, and that was just a week ago", smiled Trixie.

"He was my first too, and that was just last night", giggled Holly.

"You have an excellent resume, and some very satisfied partners. Can you please be my first too?", asked Kate hopefully.

"Me Too!" Chimed Tory excitedly.

Heather approached, grabbed my cock and directed, "Let's go girls", as she led the way to the master bedroom.

I lay on my back while the five of them gathered around.

"Let me demonstrate", smiled Holly as she now had the audience that she craved. She straddled my hips and lowered herself slowly, moving up and down and taking a little more each time. "Tom is really good and won't cum until you want him too", she instructed.

"Are you both on the pill?", Asked Heather.

"Yes, our mother's started us when we were 16, and now, four years later, we finally have a reason for it!",laughed Kate.

While Holly rode me closer and closer to orgasm, Trixie straddled my head and lowered her pussy to my mouth. "This is a good way to get super wet and ready to take his big cock!", she declared.

Holly and Trixie caressed each other's tits and shared their orgasms before moving to the side.

Kate quickly moved into position and all watched while my cock slowly disappeared inside her.

Every pussy is different, and Kates was tight and deep. "That feels amazing Kate, such an attractive woman and a fabulous fuck!" I smiled

"Oh! Wow! This is so much better than a dildo. I can feel your pulse deep inside me," she moaned. "Oh my god, This may be my first time, but I'm already addicted!" She added.

Kates, breasts, a little bigger and softer than the others, bounced and swayed as she moved on me. "Oh ohh, I can feel my orgasm coming!" She gasped.

I caressed her breasts, tugging on her sensitive nipples. Her pussy tightened on my cock and she shoved it as deep as she could inside her and she shook and cried out, "Ahhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhhhh, Yesssssssss!"

I gently gathered her in my arms, to lay on my chest, while her heart rate slowed and she could breathe normally again. I caressed her shoulders, back and ass. And then I felt tears and all I could think was that she was feeling regret.

"What is it Kate", I whispered.

"I, I,I", she sobbed. "I have never felt so happy!", she added quietly.

She turned her head and kissed me hard. Our kiss was filled with passion and salty tears. My cock got grew harder inside her.

"MMMMMMM, I like that", she moaned. "But I think it's Tory's turn", she smiled.

Kate rolled off and Tory crawled up between my legs. She licked my balls and cock. "MMMMM I can taste Kate all over you!", she moaned. She lay on top of me, pressing her tits into my chest and kissed me softly.

She straddled my hips with her swollen wet pussy and clit pressed against the underside of my cock. She slid up and down a few times, just grazing the underside of the sensitive head.

"Roll me over and fuck me Tom. Please!"

She rolled off, her red hair splayed on the pillow.

I moved between her legs. First to lick her swollen red slippery lips, then her clit and finally I moved up and pressed the head of my cock into her pussy.

"Oh, Oh yes, Oh my, so much better than our toys!" She declared.

Tory's pussy is different from Kate's. It's equally tight, hotter, and not quite as deep.

I pushed deep, stretching her past her cervix, and she pushed back, "Oh fuck that hurts, sooo good!"

I began moving in and out slowly, while kissing Tory lightly on the lips. Her hips moved up to meet mine as her breathing deepened and her moans got louder.

"Oh God, Oh Goddd, Ahhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhh!" She screamed.

Her body shook, her pussy tightened even more and my cock erupted, shooting streams of cum deep inside her.