The New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I say we play it by ear, it's not certain that John will get the job in Nashville, so I intend to enjoy my Pet while I can. I plan on having her face buried in my pussy tomorrow, and if she ends up moving away I have my eye on the Math teacher at the high school," Liz informed me.

"Damn I hate to see her move, after just getting her trained to obey, but I do enjoy breaking them the first time," I laughed. "I want to see some pictures of the Math teacher."

AMBER

Finishing the last page of the album as I sipped my coffee my phone dinged. A text from Liz said, "Be here at 1PM. Thong panties, no bra and hair in pig tails."

Wearing jeans and pull over sweater, I pulled on my ankle high black boots and started over next door. I was nervous, but at the same time found my nipples hardening and my pussy tingle as I approached their door.

Liz opened the door as I approached, wearing only a robe cinched at the waist, "Come on in Pet, Sam and I want to talk to you in the den."

Entering the den Sam was seated in the center of the L shaped couch wearing only a pair of PJ bottoms, with his feet propped up on the coffee table, holding the TV remote.

Liz had me stand in the center of the room as she went and sat next to Sam as she instructed me, "Now Pet I want you to strip down to just your panties, then answer some questions."

"What.." I mumbled as Sam cut me off growling, "Did anyone tell you to talk! Get your clothes off."

As I undressed Sam ask, "Have you talked with John recently?"

"Yes Sir, yesterday," I told him, wondering how much I should tell them about John's possible promotion.

"According to the news big changes are happening, what impact will that have on John's future with the company?" Sam quizzed me.

I stiffened my back and decided to tell them that if John is promoted, we would have to move. Might as well find out now how this affected their blackmail of me.

Surprisingly when I told them of the possibility of us moving to Nashville, neither acted surprised. It was almost like they knew. That got me to thinking of ways someone like Sam could spy on me. Huh?

When done questioning they had me join them on the couch, and watch the film of Sam fucking my ass. He and Liz both could play my body like a musical instrument, and between Sam's finger fucking me and Liz sucking and pinching my nipples, I came several times as we watched my ass being pounded on screen.

I spent the rest of the afternoon kneeling on the floor worshiping Sam's impressive cock, or with my head buried between Liz's thighs. I was not allowed to touch myself, and had to watch Sam fuck the shit out of Liz, as I knelt beside them viewing Sam's cock moving in and out of her cunt and Liz screaming through one orgasm after another. My own cunt was wet and pulsing and empty! I couldn't help myself from wishing it was my pussy he was pounding.

When Sam finished filling her with his sperm, Liz grabbed my pig tails and pulled my face to her sloppy pussy, and made me eat her cream pie. As I slurped and sucked all the fluids from her snatch, I felt Sam start finger fucking me. Humping his finger like a whore wishing it was his cock, Liz and I both came at the same time.

After cleaning up, I started to dress and they stopped me. Liz pulled out a strange looking device and told me I had to wear it. I ask what the hell it was, and she informed me it was a female chastity belt. It was pink and stainless steel and covered my lady parts preventing me from reaching my clit or stick my finger or any object in my vagina. Plus had a lock on it. As she locked it in place she put the key on a chain around her neck.

"Now Pet, I control your orgasms. You can still use the bathroom, but your not allowed to pleasure yourself. I have no doubt you are anxious to have your cunt stuffed with something other than a finger. Right?" she laughed.

"Now go home and I'll be in touch," as she handed me my jeans.

Walking home I was puzzled why not much was said about the possibility of me moving away. I needed to try and get Liz to talk to me, knowing I would never get info out of Sam. And, to get Liz to remove this damn chastity belt! Hell yes I was horny from the sex today, the only thing I was penetrated with was a finger! They both had found ways to make me crave orgasms.

The next two days they used my mouth to pleasure themselves, and teased me by removing the belt and lightly licking my slit, but never penetrating me. I could feel an orgasm building and they would stop and laugh, as I begged them to let me cum. Orgasm denial was a fun game for them, but torture for me. After they had their fun, the belt was put back on me and then would send me home frustrated and horny!

The third day when I arrived Liz told me Sam was out for the day, and she wanted me to help her work on her album. We spent a couple of hours me showing her ideas as how to lay out the pictures, and different decorations to use to frame certain photos. After finishing the second page, she told me to strip from the waist down, then removed the chastity belt. Running a finger through my folds made me moan. "Don't worry Pet," she chuckled "you will get your orgasm today."

She stripped from the waist down and had us sit side by side on the couch, then reached down in between the cushions and pulled out a phallus shaped vibrator and turned it on. Heat flooded my core as my pussy moistened in anticipation, then she turned it off.

"Here is the deal Pet, I want some selfies of us to put in my album. I'm going to shove this up your cunt and your not going to cum until I get my pictures. If you do before I say you can, the chastity belt goes back on for several more days. Understand?"

I was at the point I would agree to anything to cum, staring at the vibrator I nodded and said, "Yes ma'am."

She slowly pushed the the vibrator in my heated canal making me moan loudly. Once it was fully inserted all 7 inches of it, she picked up her iPhone, then put one arm around me placing her cheek against my face, using her other hand extended and started snapping pictures.

"Pet, come on, one more pretty smile and you can cum. That's it," as she snapped the picture.

Dropping her phone she turned the vibrator on it's highest setting as I came apart, throwing my head back, as one orgasm after another rippled through me, making me scream, "OH GOD YES."

"Rest Pet, then I expect you to return the favor. You made me horny just watching you cum," she laughed.

After I recovered we headed to her bedroom and stripped naked. I had been between her legs enough, I knew what turned her own, and I started slowly, teasing her as I had been teased so many times. Finally she grabbed my hair panting loudly, "Now Pet, I need to CUM!"

I drove two fingers in her and rubbed her G-spot as I rapidly flicked and sucked on her clit. It felt like she pulled clumps of my hair out as she bucked, writhed and screamed out her orgasm.

"God Pet, your so good at that, I don't know what I'm I going to do if you move," as she softly moan.

Now I figured was the best time so I said, "Please, let me go back to my family and destroy those films, before somehow my husband and daughter find out everything," as tears flowed down my cheeks.

Liz reached and cupped my face and wiped the tears, as she shocked me saying, "I understand and I know we have to let you go, but I really have developed feelings for you, and I'll miss you," as tears fell from her eyes.

It felt like a mountain had lifted off my chest as we both laid cuddled in bed together. She promised to talk to Sam about destroying the film and pictures they had, and would talk with me later. Walking me to the door as I was leaving she gave me a passionate kiss, "Don't worry Pet, I'll make sure your family never learns about any of this," as she opened the door for me to leave.

A couple of days later, after me giving Sam a BJ, he compliment me on my oral skills and said, "The first time I saw you I knew I had to have my cock buried in your voluptuous ass, but I must admit your oral skills are astonishing!" as he cupped my face and ran his thumb over my bottom lip.

"Liz tells me you wish for us to destroy the films and photos if you move away, and I agree..... if I can sink my cock in that incredible ass one more time. What say you?"

I couldn't answer, I was surprised he agreed to destroy all the evidence of my wanton behavior, even if I had been forced into this relationship. To be free from worry that John or Ann would never see me acting like a slutty whore, I knew I had to agree. Besides, my core heated as I remembered the mind blowing orgasm he gave me the first time.

"I... agree..." I stammered, "if you promise to destroy everything."

Chucking loudly, "Promise, but I want it be only me and you alone... in your bed in your house. I want you to think of me every time you crawl in that bed."

"Yes sir," I softly whispered.

"Great, I think Liz is waiting for you in the playroom," as he calmly walked away.

My heart was beating rapidly as I could see an end to this... this what.. nightmare.. sexual journey.. my attitudes and beliefs about sex had certainly changed since this all started. I never believed myself bisexual, but I actually enjoyed my experience with Liz. I was definitely ready to resume my old life, but I knew I would always remember the extraordinary sex I had with them. I was filled with mixed emotions as I headed to the playroom.

Over the next few days I didn't see much of Sam, it was mostly me and Liz. We worked on her album, and as I was fixing a decorative frame around one of her pictures she pulled out the photo of me and her. It was a head shot of us cheek to cheek smiling for the camera, the one I had a vibrator shoved up my cunt! I knew she took several pictures that day, so I guess she got at least one of me smiling.

"Oh my God, your blushing Pet," as she laughed. "This is one of my favorite photos," she teased, " I couldn't very well use one of you screaming through a orgasm," she giggled.

"You know orgasm denial really is sadistic, and should be outlawed," as I softly chuckled.

"Awe...I think Pet protest to much... you were not complaining when you went off like a Roman candle," as she stroke my cheek, then leaned in and kissed me.

Needless to say, the album was the last thing on our minds as we started tearing each others clothes off. The rest of the afternoon was spent pleasuring each other.

The next day as we worked on the album, my phone started ringing and lite up showing John calling. Liz told me to put it on speaker, which pissed me off, but then again she had gotten Sam to agree to destroying the film and photos, so I reluctantly complied.

"Hello."

"Baby I have great news. Are you ready to move to Nashville?"

"OH," I squealed loudly, "I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks, listen I have to go to Nashville a week from today and the company has reservations for us at the Hyatt House in downtown Nashville. I'm going to send you a airline ticket to arrive the day after me, and I'll pick you up at the airport."

"John I'm so excited, but I dread the having to pack up everything, and I can't possibly be ready in a week.:

"All you have to pack is your clothes and personal things you need, the company is paying a transportation company to come in and pack everything and move it up here. They will even store our stuff until we fine a place to live."

"God, everything is moving so fast my heads spinning. I can't wait to see you."

"I know baby, it seems like things are going our way and I can't wait to have you here with me. I'm going to give Ann a call and let her know. Maybe she can work a weekend to fly up and be with us. Love you... bye for now."

Hanging up the phone I was smiling from ear to ear, then I noticed Liz wiping tears from her eyes, and looking like she had lost her best friend. I was happy to be getting away from here, but yeah, I had developed feelings for her and felt sad for her.

"Please let yourself out, we will talk later," as she rushed up stairs crying.

Standing there as she went upstairs, I didn't know quite what to do, then I saw the photo of her and I laying there on the table. Sitting down I started working on it, getting it placed and framed with little hearts around the top and sides, with the caption 'BEST FRIENDS' at the bottom. Wiping tears from my eyes I went home.

The next morning Sam called, "Congratulations on John's promotion."

"Thanks Sam, is Liz okay, she got upset yesterday."

"Yeah, she saw the album where you fixed the picture of you and her together, and cried again, but she's okay."

"I'm sorry, I've become close to her also."

"I need to know if we are still on to trade your ass for the film and photos."

Pausing I finally responded, "Yes, but I prefer to do it sooner than later. I don't want to do it the last few days before I meet John."

Chuckling, "I understand, you don't want your asshole gapping when you meet John. Hey, I know that was an asshole comment to make, pun intended," he laughed loudly. "What can I say, I'm a asshole, but a deals a deal."

I was so angry I want to tell him to go fuck himself, but I wanted those film and photos destroyed. "How about tomorrow," I said softly?

"Works for me, see you around 5PM." as he hung up.

After bathing the next morning, as I was drying off Sam called. He told me the only thing I had better be wearing when I let him in was a pair of red stiletto heels. Nothing else he said.

Hanging up, I felt goosebumps across my skin, at the thought of greeting him naked in the foyer. That appeared one of his talents, he could frighten you and excite you at the same time. No sense in dressing so I just wore my bathrobe and slippers as I headed downstairs for coffee. The rest of the day I sorted through my clothes on what I needed to pack for Nashville and completely forgot the time. Shit, it was almost 4 o'clock, so I rushed and freshened up and slipped my heels on, when the doorbell ringed. Looking out the window I saw a UPS truck in the driveway, so I grabbed my robe and rushed to the front door.

Barely opening the door, the driver said I needed to sign for the package. In trying to keep the robe closed, hold the clipboard and sign the form, my robe slipped open and the driver got a good look at my left tit! Startled, I tried to pull the robe closed and dropped the damn clipboard. As I fixed the robe the driver bent down and retrieved the clipboard, but seem to take his time getting back up. He was staring at my red heels and bare legs up to just above my knees. Rising he handed me the clipboard to finish signing, then as he handed me my package and smiled, "You have a good day, Ma'am"

Shutting the door I thought well, I just gave the driver a good story to tell when he's out with his friends. Opening the small package it was from John, with my airline ticket, brochures on the Hyatt House, others on sites around Nashville. Sitting in one of the two chairs in the foyer going through the brochures, the door bell rings.

"Shit," I muttered under my breath as I opened the door to greet Sam. Stepping inside he growled, "I told you in your heels naked."

"Sorry, UPS just came, and I had to...." I mumbled as he used his finger to push on my lips and shush me.

"Drop. The. Damn. Robe," he snarled.

When I dropped the robe he turned me away from him and rubbed and squeezed my ass reminding me I was his tonight. "That is if you want what's in the red bag I have with me," as he slapped my left butt cheek hard.

"AGH,' I hollered not expecting the slap on my ass.

"Now lead the way upstairs to your bed," he whispered as he pinched both cheeks of my ass, making me squeal.

SAM

Walking toward the stairs I noticed she seemed to put a little more sway in her hips, and her left cheek slightly pink from slap on her ass. Going up the steps her ass was level with my face, and her cheeks jiggled and moved like waves rolling across her skin. She knew what she was doing, but she would never admit it, hell she wanted me to fuck her ass again. Well lady, I thought, if I'm giving you and all the evidence up, I'm getting more than just one anal fuck!

AMBER

Going up the stairs I knew he had his eyes glued to my ass, if I had to do this to get the bag of evidence, then I might as well enjoy tormenting him like he has me. Reaching the bedroom he stopped me in front of the bed and told me to look in the mirror.

"Hands behind your head," he growled in my ear as he reached around and hefted my breast in the palm of his hand as if weighing them. Looking in the mirror even with 6 inch stilettos on he was still a couple inches taller me. Rolling my nipples between his fingers caused me to arch into his hands and moan softly as he chuckled softly and nibbled on my earlobe. Running one hand down my body he softly rubbed and ran his fingers in my pubic hair, then using his middle finger parted my wet folds, causing me to moan loudly, "Mmmmm yes."

Releasing me he told me to turn around and undress him. As I started unbuttoning his shirt he used both hands to pull my hips hard against his groin. Leaning my upper body back I kept unbuttoning his shirt until it was undone, then he held his hands out to undo the cuffs. Getting the shirt off he used one hand to grasp the back of my neck and kiss me roughly, as he used his other hand to pull my heated core against him. Our tongues battled each other as I grinded my cunt against his bulge, moving his lips to my neck he whispered, "I'm gonna fill all 3 of your slutty holes with cum before I'm done with you."

Pushing me down on my knees he growled, "Finish undressing me."

Removing his shoes and socks, I reached for his belt, his pants were soaked from my juices. As his pants hit the floor he kicked them aside, and I started pulling his boxers down. His cock was fully engorged and the two veins stood out along the length of his shaft, his bulbous head was slick with precum as he ordered me to put my hands behind my back, "Don't you dare move your hands," as he gripped his cock and slapped my face with it, then rubbed my lips coating them like it was lip stick.

"Open up Bitch," as he force his cock in my mouth, then gripped my head with both hands and used them to move my head up and down his thick shaft. "You want out Bitch," he grunted, "then by damn your going to earn it."

Drool was spilling out both sides of my mouth and running down my chin and onto my breast. I was gagging and around his cock as he continued several minutes, before he pulled my head forward and thrust his cock down my throat. With my nose and chin buried in his groin he screamed, "Take it all you dirty whore!"

Spurting several loads of his seed down my throat, he shoved me off his cock and sat back on the bed, telling me, "Wipe your face off with something, then get over here and clean mess off my cock and balls with your fucking mouth!"

Still gasping for air I finally went in the bathroom to get a towel, and when I looked in the mirror I was shocked. I looked like hell! My lips were puffy, my mascara was running in streaks down my face, drool and cum coated my face and chest. Now I was getting scared, he said he was taking all three of my holes. Steeling myself I cleaned my face and chest, 1 hole down and 2 to go, then I'd be finished and could put all this behind me.

Going back in the bedroom I knelt and started using my mouth and tongue to clean his cock and balls. Damn he was already hard again, or hell, did it ever go down. He must have taken one of those blue pills, I thought.

He scooted up on the bed and placed his hands behind his head, telling me, "Get your slutty ass up here and ride me reverse cowgirl."

Climbing on the bed I straddled his abdomen, I was facing the mirror and had to admit I looked like a fucking slut. Grasping his cock I raised up and placed his cock at my slick entrance. I planned to gently lower myself, but asshole had other plans. He grabbed my hips and pulled downward as he thrust upward.. sinking his cock into me making me wail, "AWE FUCK." It felt like he rearranged my insides.

1...345678