The New Norm 02: Sex Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lola leaned down to whisper, "That's sort of the point... but I haven't even begun yet."

Derek assumed that his mother was going to ride him like a cowgirl or, at the very least blow him or jack him off while he was tied up. But to his dismay, she leapt off the bed. He watched curiously as she retrieved her cell phone and tapped on it. Then Lola looked back at her son, and her grin was downright evil. "Just a minute," she told him.

Then his mother disappeared into the bathroom.

Derek wasn't sure how much time had elapsed, but Lola was gone long enough for his erection to deflate into a flaccid state. He sighed impatiently and tested the restraints. Though they were surprisingly sturdy, the teen knew that he could free himself if he chose to. However, Derek wanted to give Lola more time for whatever sexy game she was planning.

A knock on the door startled the young man.

Lola immediately flew out of the bathroom naked. To her son's surprise, she made a beeline for the door without even glancing in his direction. "Uh, mom. What are---"

She flung open the door.

Derek was excepting Donner to enter, but the hottest Asian woman he'd ever seen--- hotter than even Hailee--- strolled in!

She was almost as tall as his mother and, though not as muscular, a short black slinky dress sensually enveloped her lithe figure. Derek surmised that this woman could've been a dancer or a yoga instructor. Her long black hair was layered and feathery, and her brown, almond-shaped eyes appeared almost feline.

His mother pulled the newcomer into the room and quickly shut the door. As the Asian woman turned, the young man got a good view of her backside. She had an incredible ass, and Derek was fairly certain that she wasn't wearing panties beneath the formfitting dress. He secretly had a fetish for hot Asian women and, like most Asian women, the young man couldn't tell how old she was. For all he knew, she could've been in her 40's or 50's... or she could've been his age. Derek studied her exotic countenance and guessed that she was closer to his mother's age.

Then the young man's erection flared back to life as he witnessed the women share an embrace followed by a long, passionate kiss.

Derek stared at Lola and the hot Asian woman as he unconsciously strained at his bonds. Their hands explored each other's body, and their tongues were visibly dancing in each other's mouths. However, the sound of the women's heavy breathing and of their lips smacking was only barely louder than the pounding in his chest.

It took Derek a moment to realize where he had seen this woman. Lola had spotted her in the nightclub earlier and left him to strike up a conversation with her. Though the women chatted for a considerable amount of time, Derek hadn't observed anything to lead him to believe that his mother would invite her to their hotel room!

"I could barely wait for you to arrive," Lola told her new friend in a breathy voice.

The Asian woman smiled warmly and looked Derek's mother over. "And I couldn't wait to see you naked," she purred. Then, almost as an afterthought, she looked over Lola's shoulders and noticed Derek strapped to the bed. Her blood red lips curved into a sultry smile. "I take it he's the one you were gushing about?"

Lola beamed proudly. "Yes."

The Asian woman slowly approached the bound young man as if she was a predator stalking its prey, and casually sat next to him on the bed.

"Hi... um, I'm Derek."

"Oh, I know who you are. Lola told me all about you. I'm Eliza." She peered at his erection, which was fully vertical as it conspicuously quivered with need. To Derek's mother, she commented, "My, you weren't exaggerating. He's huge!"

As Eliza gawked at Derek's manhood appreciatively, Lola came around to sit on his other side. "Would you like to touch it?" she asked.

Eliza's narrow eyes widened. "Would I ever," she murmured.

The sexy Asian woman petted Derek's erection like dog, and the teen dared to believe that his wildest fantasies--- even beyond having sex with his hot mother--- might come true. "Fuck... that feels good... please don't stop," be begged hoarsely.

Lola stifled a laugh at her son's desperation. The male gender was so predictable that this was almost too easy. She knew that Derek craved more than just a soft touch, so she purposely ignored him. Instead, she uttered to Eliza, "Take off your clothes."

Euphoria coursed through Derek's entire being. However, Eliza looked at Derek's mother as if she was trading one object for a shinier, newer one. And when she stood up, the young man's jubilation turned into a mournful groan as he was all but forgotten.

"Here, let me help you." Lola sauntered behind the Asian woman and helped Eliza unzip her dress. The dress fell to Eliza's ankles without a sound and Lola was already kissing her before she even stepped out of it.

Derek wasn't sure if there was a more erotic sight than his mother making out with another woman.

The ladies were giggling as they disengaged, caressing each other's faces tenderly. But Lola's fingers scoured every inch of Eliza body, exploring every curve and crevice. Lola could feel her son's intent gaze. Her back was turned to him, so he couldn't see her smug grin.

"Would you like to suck his cock?" Lola asked her lover.

"Mmm... girl, I thought you'd never ask."

By now, Derek was impatient for sexual gratification. His mother... the Asian woman... it didn't matter. The young man's hormones were raging out of control.

Lola and Eliza were staring at each from opposite sides of Derek when they hunkered over him. The Asian woman's eyes were afire and she licked her lips as Lola energetically stroked her son's erection. The young man was bursting from exhilaration as Eliza opened her luscious red lips and leaned forward to swallow his shaft...

... until his mother intercepted her with another kiss.

This kiss was the women's most passionate yet, and though Derek knew that he'd be masturbating under normal circumstances as he watched, he almost howled in frustration.

Eliza made a half-hearted attempt to pull away, but she quickly melted under Lola's onslaught. Derek's mother didn't bother with foreplay, she slithered 3 fingers into her lover's vagina and buried them up to the knuckles. The women were kissing each other more desperately now, and Derek's own desperation increased correspondingly.

"You're distracting me from your boyfriend," Eliza pouted playfully.

"I know. Derek's penis may be divine, but I'm really craving some pussy tonight."

"I think you've convinced me to switch teams." The Asian woman's grin broadened as she gestured to the helpless young man. "What about him?"

"No need to worry. He likes watching me fuck other people."

"Jesus Christ!" Derek exploded. "That's not fair!"

But Lola shushed him and further teased him by planting a soft kiss on his lips. "Now be a good boy: shut up and watch," his mother instructed, going so far as to pat him condescendingly on the head.

"You are so going to get it later!" he growled.

Lola merely threw her head back and laughed as she turned her attention back to the Asian woman. Their kisses quickly devolved from passionate to animalistic. That wasn't to say that there wasn't affection between the two ladies but, like their involuntary voyeur, they suffered from primal needs that sorely needed to be met.

Both Derek and Lola were somewhat surprised when Eliza took charge.

The Asian woman flung Lola onto the bed next to her son, spread her legs, and buried her face into Lola's bare pussy. Lola's spine arched backwards as Eliza's lips and tongue made contact with her clit. And as Eliza pleasured her, the beautiful blonde turned her head to smirk at her son.

"I can break out of these bonds at any time, you know," Derek informed his mother in a deadly tone. "And I can bang the hell out of you so hard that you won't be able to walk for a whole goddamn week."

"I know. But you won't."

"I'm so fucking hot for you right now... what makes you think that I won't?"

Lola's tone was serious and left no room for argument; she was truly a mother speaking with command to her son. "Because you love watching me... and because I love it when you watch me. Now pay attention and take notes, babe. This is how you lick pussy."

Derek repeated huskily, "You are so going to get it later." Still tied to the bedposts, he peered down to where the hot Asian woman was rather noisily tonguing and slurping his mother. And the way Lola's long runner's legs rested on Eliza's back, with his mother's heel running slowly up and down her spine, was equally hypnotic.

The young man had never seen such a wonderful sight before, and wished for all the world that he could record the women's interaction.

Just went Derek had figured Eliza was satiated with cunnilingus, the women rolled away from him so that they were now laying on their sides. Their faces and, more significantly, his mother's pussy was momentarily hidden from view, so the young man had to strain his neck to see. But his mother suddenly rose and shifted as her lover gave a low cry of triumph.

Derek stared hungrily and his erection quivered and leaked in dire need as the women assumed a 69 position.

Lola and Eliza slurped and writhed and fingered each other mere inches next to Derek. He longed so desperately to be unshackled... to touch the women... to slide between their bodies in wild threesome that would perhaps be his crowning sexual achievement. But the teen realized that there was a game being played and that his mother wanted him to remain on the sidelines for now.

So while Derek murmured lusty words of encouragement to the intertwined lovers and occasionally mewled longingly, he allowed himself to remain a voyeur.

A son had to obey his mother, after all.

But the longer that Derek watched the ladies in a 69, the more impatience and frustration set in. His mouth, literally, watered as he was forced to endure being a spectator. How he would tear his mother and Eliza apart once he was free! He had enough cock for their mouths and pussies, and maybe even their asses, if he somehow got that lucky. Derek began to fantasize what he would do to the hot women, and what they would do to him...

They would be on either side of him once more while he was still tied to the bed, and he would be gifted a profile view--- the best view for a blowjob, in his humble opinion--- as Lola and Eliza took turns sucking his cock.

He imagined his mother bunching Eliza's hair in a ponytail as she lovingly guided the Asian woman's head up and down his erection.

He imagined Eliza brutally bobbing Lola's head up and down the length of his shaft when it was his mother's turn to blow him.

He imagined the sexy women fighting over his cock as they glared at each other across his supine form like 2 prizefighters, perhaps one woman tearing his manhood out of the other's lips to claim it for her own mouth.

He imagined fucking the exotic Asian woman in a spread eagle position as he kissed and tongued his mother.

He imagined fucking his mother in a doggy-style position as he bent her over, only for Eliza to rip his cock out and suck him off some more before stuffing it back into Lola's hole...

Derek's erection pulsed painfully and darkened to an angry crimson, with purple veins threatening to burst from its surface, as he was intent to make his wild fantasies come true.

But Lola and Eliza rolled again and nimbly came to their feet. They were immediately in a tight embrace, and the sight of their bare breasts mashed together as the women locked lips noisily was a wonderful sight, indeed. Derek salivated in anticipation.

He prepared to tear out of his bonds.

"I want you," Lola purred to her playmate.

"And I want you and your vagina."

Lola laughed.

But then Eliza looked over at Derek, and though his desperation screamed for satiation, it was nearly blotted out by his monstrous erection. "Can you actually fit that beast inside of you?" she asked his mother as if discussing the weather or what shoes to buy.

"As long as I make him nice and wet first," Lola replied with equal casualness. "That's why I usually blow him first before I fuck him. Lubrication, you understand."

The Asian woman nodded in agreement. "Lubrication," she echoed approvingly.

"He's so big that it hurts, but it hurts so good," Lola continued, but there was noticeable fervor in her tone that was not feigned. "I limp for days after we have sex."

"Really? I have yet to find a man who can fuck me 'til I can't walk straight."

"Then give him a try. But I have to warn you, Eliza. Once you taste him... once you feel him... you'll never want anything else inside of you."

"Perhaps," Eliza murmured reflectively as she pondered Lola's bold proclamation. "He is hung like a horse. But you know how boys are: smile, and they'll come running. Show them some skin, and they'll do whatever you want." The Asian woman made a dismissive sound. "A dime a dozen."

Lola nodded as she repeated, "A dime a dozen." She looked coyly at her helpless son. "Do you want him to beg?"

"Look at him, he's been begging."

"I'm right here, you know!" Derek cried. The women were talking about him as if he wasn't present, teasing him by demeaning him. Yet it drove him lustfully insane.

Eliza sniggered as she sat next to Derek, and his eyes come alive with hope. "My, Derek. When your girlfriend first told me how... well-endowed you are, I thought she was exaggerating. But looking at you now, I could feast on you for days. I can understand why she enjoys fucking you so much."

"My god," he croaked.

Derek's mother slid up to her from behind, and it wasn't lost on him--- or the beautiful Asian woman--- how Lola rubbed against her. "Eliza, would you like to suck his cock now?"

Finally! Derek thought. He wanted to shout for joy.

The stunning Asian woman made a show of contemplation. It was a long time before she spoke again, and Lola's son was holding his breath in anticipation. "Thank you, Lola. But I'll need to take a raincheck." She began to rise as a pitiful groan emanated from Derek's lips.

"That's too bad," Lola commented with a straight face. "Next time, then."

"Next time, then," Eliza agreed.

The women put back on their clothes.

"What about me?" Derek whined.

But Eliza ignored his question. "Good-bye, handsome. It was nice to meet you. I hope to play with you sometime."

Lola promptly whisked the Asian woman away. She opened the door, and as Eliza stepped into the hallway the Asian woman sported a matching mischievous expression. "You are such a cruel bitch!" Eliza exclaimed, but in a tone low enough that Derek couldn't hear. "I thought he was going to cry!"

Lola was almost in tears of laughter herself. The sultry demeanor that they had displayed in front of Derek instantly vanished, and they now spoke in a casual tone as if they had been lifelong friends. "Thank you so much for playing along, Eliza. I couldn't have done it without you!"

"I'm jealous. Not only does that beautiful man clearly worship you, but you're about to experience the best sex of your life." Eliza grinned. "You'll be limping for days."

This time, Lola couldn't contain herself and burst out laughing.

But the Asian woman's sultriness returned. "Someday, you and I need to continue where we left off. And after that, I do want to play with Derek."

Lola drew her close. "I would like that... very much. We'll have lots of fun." She gave Eliza a penetrating gaze. "All three of us will have lots of fun. Together."

Eliza opened her lips to speak again, but bit back whatever she was going to say. Instead, she pleaded, "Call me?"

"I will. After Derek and I get back to Florida."

The women kissed.

Then Eliza was gone.

********************************

Lola was grinning ear to ear as she shut the door and began to turn back towards her son. But his massive figure was suddenly looming before her, free and with a crazed glint in his eyes, and she started in surprise. And when Derek spoke, the blonde beauty could feel his hot breath on her face.

"You're a bad girl for teasing me like that," he hissed in a deadly tone. "And bad girls deserve a spanking."

Lola instantly kissed her son as his passionate lover. "I love it when you talk dirty to me, babe. I love it when you take control and act like a man... it makes me so hot for you."

They were still kissing when Derek easily scooped his mother up, carried her to the bed, and practically body-slam her onto the mattress. Then he yanked her harshly into a sitting position. "Let's play a game, mom. We're going to see how far you can take my cock down your throat without gagging." Without waiting for a response, the young man palmed Lola's head between his large hands and plunged his manhood into her mouth. It slid in easily like a sword and its sheath, and Derek didn't stop until he was completely rooted balls-deep.

Lola took her son all the way as they both knew she could... as she had done countless times before.

Derek moaned rapturously as he pumped his hips in a brisk, steady rhythm, "Ohhh... fuck... now that's a good girl." He patted her on the head, demeaning his mother as she had done to him moments ago. Lola was turned on, even more so than Derek when the women were belittling him, and she sucked and slurped so aggressively that he almost feared that his mother would turn him inside out!

Derek reached down to fondle his mother's breasts. They were slick from drool, and he massaged it all over her flesh. Her smooth, flawless skin was so warm and so firm, and the teen couldn't stop groping Lola even as he continued to pummel her throat. He momentarily considered cumming in his mother's mouth and making her swallowing ever drop, but instead pulled out and pushed her onto the bed. Then Derek grabbed her ankles and pulled her long legs apart.

"We're going to play another game while I fuck you. If you make me cum in under 30 seconds, I'm gonna pull out of your pussy and jack off all over those pretty tits. If not, I'm going to bend you over that chair and fuck you like a dog... except I'm gonna nail your tight ass instead. Understand?"

Lola's crooked smile was answer enough. She and her son and never dabbled in anal sex before, had never even discussed it. But a wonderful tingling instantly developed in her nipples and clit, and the idea of being sodomized by her son threatened to make her orgasm spontaneously. "Fuck me like your personal porn star, babe."

Derek jabbed his rock-hard manhood into his mother's pussy.

Their sexual union was fast and furious, devoid of the tenderness that Lola and Derek normally displayed toward each other. The young man simply reared his hips back and slammed in as hard as he could, the lovers grunting and moaning with each impact. Lola writhed and clacked at Derek's chiseled back, and her expression was euphoric.

The beautiful blonde was staring deep into her son's eyes when he pumped into her furiously once more. "Say my name," she spoke huskily.

"Mommy," he murmured, pounding once more into the woman who had given him life.

Lola slapped him across the face... not hard, of course. But hard enough that Derek looked at her wide-eyed, though he never slowed his pace. She repeated more commandingly, "Say my name."

"Mommy." Derek said it louder. Though slightly confused, he still didn't stop fucking.

This time, Lola struck her son with enough force to turn his head. "SAY MY NAME!"

The young man finally understood and tore into her with renewed vigor. "Lola!"