The New Role

Story Info
Earning the right to wear a Halloween costume.
6k words
4.5
44.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers

"So," I asked My wife and slave as W/we lay in bed, "have you given any thought to a Halloween costume for this year?"

"What!?!" was her anticipated response. "Master, it's just barely the beginning of September!!!"

"So?" I chided her, gently pinching her just above the hip bone. "There's no reason to not think about it now, is there?"

"i suppose not, Sir..." I kissed the top of her forehead. "But, Sir, if You're asking about Halloween costumes now, do You already have something in mind for me?"

"Yes and no," I replied honestly, admiring how the moonlight sparkled in her eyes. "Do you recall the costume shop on Alamen Boulevard near the Chinese restaurant that opened last month?" she nodded. "I was walking past there today and noticed a beautiful, thick, furry cat costume I thought you'd like."

"A cat costume?" her voice was filled with sudden joy, betraying the fatigue she typically felt (for good reason) after a lengthy late-night play session.

"As soon as I saw it, I thought of you instantly. I didn't go in the store to check on the price, but it must certainly be expensive to look that close to the 'real thing.'"

"Well," she replied, "i guess that means i won't be dressing as Jubei-chan this year after all."

"So you have been thinking about costumes already." Not a question, but a statement, with a slightly accusatory undertone to My voice.

"Not really, Master. As W/we began watching the Jubei-chan series last weekend, i was thinking about how to potentially create such a costume for when W/we go to another anime convention... but Halloween is just as good a time as any to wear it, or perhaps the cat costume, Sir."

"Well, think about it. But if you want the cat costume, you will need to let Me know rather soon, as I assume it will sell quite quickly. And then, because of the almost-certainly high price, you will also need plenty of time to earn the right to wear the costume. Understood?"

she suddenly threw back the single thin sheet covering U/us, revealing O/our nudity to the Man in the Moon as he watched U/us through the window. "Understood, Master," she chimed, her fingers swiftly closing around My manhood as her head headed in the same direction...

she lay upon a fallen log in the grove of trees at the rear of O/our property. Nude except for her collar and cuffs, she was the embodiment of trust, the cuffs connected by chains to heavy metal stakes driven into the ground. I knelt beside the fallen log, caressing my loving wife's back, gazing into her eyes.

"This evening is the first step toward earning the right to wear the costume," I informed her. "See the fifteen candles spread out on the nearby boulder?" she nodded. "your backside will be completely covered by wax, from shoulders to feet, before tonight's activity ends. If you make more than a soft moan or whimper, you will have one extra step to earn the right to wear the costume, understood?"

she simply nodded.

"you may answer. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master, i understand. i will not disappoint You, Master."

"Whether you disappoint Me is not the issue here tonight. The issue is whether you can successfully complete this first step. Do you want to be blindfolded as well?"

she thought for a moment, then nodded. Reaching into the duffel bag I had brought with Me, I produced a leather blindfold and carefully affixed it to her head. Then, with a final kiss between her shoulder blades and a quick, playful slap to her rear, I stood and moved the duffel bag out of the way before taking the lighter from a pocket of My jeans to light the first candle.

I have always enjoyed watching My loving wife strain against her bonds during a waxing. This particular waxing session promised to be the best yet - from My point of view, at least. Never had I completely covered her with wax, so this would indeed be a very interesting session.

"i'm ready to go, Sir."

Sitting on the sofa, I looked up from the magazine to find My beautiful young slave standing before Me, wearing a white Kodama t-shirt and tight off-white shorts. Her bra was fairly easy to see through the t-shirt, and I smiled - knowing that thunderstorms were predicted for the afternoon, I figured she would look quite nice and inviting when drenched.

I glanced down at her feet. "you will likely want to wear sandals instead of those flip-flops," I advised. "It would be a real shame to lose them while on the rides."

she thought for a moment. "Of course. Thank you, Master." she turned to leave.

"Before you go, however..."

"Yes, Master?"

"As much as I like the Kodama t-shirt, take it off."

As she complied, setting the garment on the end of the sofa, I reached behind and end pillow to where I had hidden two pieces of particularly-rough sandpaper. Looking up at her, I noticed the look of apprehension on her face, and smiled - more to Myself than to her. Standing, I walked behind her, and slipped a piece of sandpaper into each cup of her bra. "These are to remain in your bra until W/we return home tonight from the state fair, understand?"

"Yes, Master." The dread in her voice was quite evident. "You plan to have me go on a number of rides today, don't You, Master?"

"Why do you ask?" I inquired, hugging her from behind.

"Because as the roller coasters and other rides jostle me about, my breasts will be moving quite a bit inside my bra, sliding against the sandpaper."

"Oh? Well, I wouldn't know. After all, I don't have breasts Myself."

she actually giggled at that, and I knew she was beginning to feel a little more at ease about this scenario.

"Change into the sandals and put the t-shirt back on, and then W/we'll go."

"Yes, Sir." she returned to the bedroom, leaving the t-shirt on the end of the sofa. I smiled appreciatively - she was following My instructions in order, which would provide Me a nice view of her cleavage when she returned. How thoughtful of her!!!

For several years, I had been slowly collecting sex sounds from the Internet - sounds of female masturbation, sounds of bondage play, sounds of actual intercourse - and had discovered early in O/our relationship that My young slave thoroughly enjoyed masturbating herself to repeated orgasms while listening to these sounds. So I had converted the more "expressive" ones into a format My CD burner could easily handle and created an audio CD of these sounds. On occasion, when she had been a particularly good slave or had merited a special treat, I would bring out the "sex CD" from its location in a locked desk drawer and put it into the stereo, playing on random repeat, watching as my slave brought herself to climax again and again and again until she could take no more, all while I watched with rapt attention and sheer joy at her performance.

This time, however, I had a different plan in mind.

I sat in the recliner, the "sex CD" in its thin plastic case on the lamp table. It was nearly 10PM, with the only light in the living room coming from the five burning candles perched equidistantly upon the mantle. Except for the occasional bark or meow of neighbors' pets, all was silent.

At last, she made her entrance. Fresh from a long, well-deserved bubble bath, she smelled of a mixture of fruits, each distinct yet melding into a unique scent. Interestingly and to My amusement, My slave decided to present herself on hands and knees, crawling into the living room, stopping to kneel between My legs and looking up at Me with profound love and devotion in her eyes.

I pressed the backlight on My watch. "It is almost exactly 10PM now," I informed her. "Take a pillow from the sofa, place it in the center of the room, and kneel facing Me."

"Yes, Master." My sweet slave crawled to the sofa, then dragged a pillow to the center of the room as she crawled again. The pillow in place, she knelt upon the pillow, facing Me.

"Place your hands on your thighs, the fingertips curling over your knees."

"Yes, Sir." she even spread her knees a little more, even though in the dark shadow from her right thigh prevented any "true" glimpse of her beautiful womanhood.

"This is another step in earning the right to wear the costume," I informed her. "you are to remain in this position for one full hour. you may not touch yourself, nor may you rub your thighs together. you may not make any sound whatsoever. Is that understood, slave?"

"Yes, Master, i understand completely."

I switched to the timer function of My watch, and set it for sixty minutes. Only then did I stand and pick up the "sex CD," taking it to the stereo and inserting it in the CD player. Seconds later, the soft buzz of a vibrator resonated through the living room. I quickly glanced back at the woman kneeling on the pillow, and noticed her unmistakable smile.

"One hour," I reminded her, then set the timer in motion before returning to the recliner.

Within minutes, her eyes were pleading with Me to provide her some relief. I did not need to touch her between her thighs to know that she was quite wet.

The "sex CD" meandered randomly from a woman with a vibrator, to a lesbian couple in (apparently) a sixty-nine position, to a woman experiencing a double penetration, to a young couple having rough sex, to a female slave rattling the chains of her bondage as she is being alternately beaten and dildoed, to a pair of lesbians enjoying a strap-on, to another woman loudly slurping a cock, to a woman fingering herself while another woman makes lewd comments, to another woman being expertly eaten.

Through it all, I gently touched Myself through My slacks, always enough to keep Myself on the edge without crossing over that precipice.

As the timer was ready to expire, I stood and approached, undressing just inches from My slave's pleading eyes. I could tell she was nearly in "pain" from not being able to touch herself; she was Pavlov's dog, and the "sex CD" was the bell. Fully nude at last, I stepped behind her, and knelt.

The very instant the watch alarm sounded, I shoved My slave forward onto her hands and knees, and quickly plunged into her hot deluge of liquid love. Bending far over her, My hands painfully gripping her hanging breasts for leverage, I took her rapidly, furiously, causing her voice to nearly drown out those coming from the speakers.

I was absolutely certain the neighbors would make some lewd comments in the morning.

her aural performance was just as superb as her physical performance, so I rewarded her with one less test to earn the right to wear the cat costume.

...at least, that is what I told her that night as W/we cuddled in bed.

"I know you have always been extremely self-conscious about being photographed or videotaped," I said one evening as I sat in the recliner, My loving slave sitting in My lap and leaning against My chest as I gently stroked hers, "but that is the next step if you truly want to wear the costume for Halloween."

After ignoring her pleas for some fifteen minutes, I finally said, "Enough! The filming session will be Saturday evening."

Four days for her to dread this next "test." Four days for her to imagine her worst fears. Four days that I could tease her mercilessly by simply reminding her of Saturday evening.

For My trusting slave, those four days must have dragged on interminably. For Me, those four days were swift in their passing.

When she finally stepped out of the house and onto the back porch, she looked both kinky and breathtaking. Clad entirely in black leather, she wore an open-cup bra with built-in collar, thong, thigh-high side-lacing boots, and elbow-length gloves. she had also added thick leather cuffs to her ankles and wrists.

"Your slave is ready, Master," she said quietly, bowing to Me - certainly a nice touch.

"Come sit," I noted, patting My thigh as I set My drink aside. she complied, leaning into Me as I gently brushed her hair from her face. The ensuing kiss was sensual, but I could definitely feel her nervousness.

"How do you feel?" I asked, gently rolling a nipple between My fingers.

"Nervous, Sir," she replied, "and scared. A little angry as well, Master."

"Why angry?"

"Because You have never done this to Me before, Sir. You know how adamantly i have expressed my non-desire to be videotaped or photographed except in mundane situations."

"What is it that you fear or despise so much?"

"i have never been comfortable exposing myself to anyone but You, Master. But most importantly, i just don't want the 'wrong' people to learn of O/our lifestyle. Even with the really tall fencing around the property, Master, i'm sure You remember just how long it took for me to become truly comfortable with playing outside."

"I know, little one," I whispered, kissing her cheek softly. "But remember, part of the fun and challenge of O/our play is pushing your limits, and this is one limit which W/we have yet to even touch."

she simply nodded.

"So, I guess the next question is: Do you wish to use your safeword?"

"Not yet, Master," she replied honestly. "If i did, i would have used it the moment You let me know about tonight, Sir."

"I thought as much," I said with a smile, then kissed her again. "Now, I hope that this evening will be as much fun for you as it will be for Me."

"i hope You're right, Master. i hope You're right."

W/we sat and cuddled on the porch swing a bit longer, the conversation meandering to mundane concerns as W/we shared the rest of the Sprite. But finally, it was time.

I sat for a moment, watching as My loving slave crawled down the steps and began the long trek across the vast yard to the small grove of trees at the back of the property. Ducking inside, I retrieved the prepared duffel bag of supplies and returned outside, quickly catching up with the crawling scantily-clad woman and matching her pace until W/we finally arrived at the grove. To her surprise, the tripod and digital camcorder were already in place, ready for use.

"Stand between those two trees."

she slowly stood where I had indicated, and waited as I opened the duffel bag, and produced four lengths of chain with clips on either end of each. I checked that each cuff had been snugly buckled, then attached a chain to each cuff's D-ring. Soon, she was essentially spread-eagle, chains taught as they pulled her limbs outward, the chains wrapped around nearby trees and secured back onto themselves. At last, I went over to the tripod and moved it to a better position, checking the view of My loving, apparently-nervous slave through the viewfinder.

"Shall I gag you?" I inquired.

"No, Master. i'll remain quiet for You."

"Good," I said, "because I would hate for you to be drooling inside the hood."

"Master?" her eyes and her spirits suddenly brightened.

I retrieved her seldom-used leather-hood from the duffel bag, and made My away behind her. It took some doing - as usual - to place the hood on her head and secure it with all her hair inside, but she did not seem to mind as I worked.

After I checked the image in the viewfinder again, I took out the weighted nipple clamps and returned to her. With the eye pads pre-affixed to the hood, she had no idea what I was about to do to her until the first clamp was applied, and it was definitely a struggle for her to not cry out even as she struggled in her bonds.

"Don't you know that the more you struggle, the more the weight will jump about and yank even harder on your tender little nipples?" I taunted her. "Do you think that then you will still be able to keep quiet?"

Somehow, she stilled herself. I could hear her breathing heavily from behind the hood, and she still trembled quite visibly even though she no longer truly struggled. "Very good," I praised her as I applied the second nipple clamp, and she amazingly did not struggle or cry out, but sweat was definitely forming upon her skin.

I returned to the digital camcorder, and made sure she was still in the center of the frame. Unless someone could identify My wife simply by her nose, she looked like any other random woman in leather with her chest hanging out and her nipples tortured by weighted clamps. I retrieved the digital camera from the duffel bag and took several pictures of her, staying far enough away from her so that she could not hear the shutter click as each image was taken. Then, on a whim, I lay on My back on the ground between her parted legs and captured an image of her from this unusual angle; she struggled and moaned something immediately afterward, obviously because she had heard the click of the shutter.

The digital camera put away, I checked the digital camcorder once more and began recording. Taking the long bullwhip from the duffel bag, I took up My position - behind her and to the side, out of the frame - and struck my slave fiercely across the shoulder blades. she yelped, but not loudly. I waited for her struggles to cease, counted to ten, then struck her again, across her upper thighs; this time, she remained perfectly quiet, but I was certain that the two strikes combined with the action of the weighted nipple clamps were causing her a fair amount of discomfort, if not actual pain.

After thirty strikes and no other sounds from My amazing wife, I returned to the digital camcorder and stopped the recording. How I longed to see the video of this later that night, but it would need to wait until she was asleep.

Then again, perhaps I could make her watch it as another step toward earning the right to wear the cat costume.

I removed the eye pads from the hood, and gazed into her weary eyes. "you did very, very well, little one," I praised her, and she nodded her appreciation. "Now, once I release the chains from your cuffs, I want you to crawl back to the house while I put everything here away. Once inside, you may walk again, and take off the hood and get yourself a tall drink - you have definitely earned it."

Once she was crawling away, I hurried to remove the digital camcorder from the tripod and recorded her crawling away from Me, her ass prominent due to the thong and swaying nicely. Certainly, her every movement jostled the weighted nipple clamps even more, causing her additional pain, yet onward she continued to crawl at a fairly brisk pace, never looking back, her head held high with pride.

When I finally returned to the house and set everything aside, she sat in the recliner, her eyes closed, her long hair definitely a mess, a tall empty glass in her hand. After setting everything down, I went over to her and kissed her.

Holding Me tightly, she screamed into My mouth as the clamps were finally removed. I cuddled her gently as the aftermath of the session finally caught up to her.

W/we returned from a nice dinner at a semi-formal restaurant. Before I shut off the engine, I instructed My beautiful slave to go directly to the basement playroom.

I purposely waited a while, making and drinking a cup of coffee before finally descending the stairs. When I finally opened the door to the playroom, I found My thoughtful slave had lit about a dozen candles and placed them about the cool chamber. Straightening My tie (more as a brief show than anything else), I closed the door behind Me and crossed over to her, taking her in My arms for a long embrace.

"i always feel so safe in Your arms, Master," she admitted as she pressed her ear to My chest, doubtlessly enjoying the beating of My heart. "Uncomfortable at times as You push my limits, but always safe, Master."

"As long as you're safe," I said softly, "I can endure anything. your submission to Me is definitely secondary to your safety."

W/we kissed again, then I stepped away. "I think the stocks are called for tonight. It has been quite some time since they were last put to use."

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,917 Followers
12