The New Stepdad Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom and New Dad titilate son's girlfriend.
5.3k words
4.36
106.7k
50
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sghoul
sghoul
777 Followers

Welcome to my new storyline. Again I take a different road in my topics. This is inspired by a couple of sources, namely Cuckolding and Domination. Especially the works of Kandor. Feedback is welcome and wanted. Enjoy!

*

I met Steve during my senior year of college. Tall, tanned, rugged good looks, and in great shape. A total hunk. I was attracted to him immediately. And, after a few dates I found out that he wasn't too bad in the sack either.

As the year wore on, we became more serious and I eventually met his father. His father had Steve's rugged good looks and toned body, so I assumed that was where he got his genes from. Then I met his mother.

Now, his mom and dad are divorced. Steve would never tell me why, and it was obvious that he wasn't happy with his mother for the whole thing. Honestly, I couldn't figure it out, as his dad seemed like a great catch. Sure he was just as arrogant as Steve, but they had a right to be.

I didn't meet Steve's mom, Janice, until graduation. After the ceremony, an amazing looking woman came over to greet Steve. And Steve begrudgingly introduced her as his mother, Janice.

Janice was easily over six feet tall (a couple of those inches were her heels), with long flowing wavy golden blond hair cascading down her back. The parts of her skin I could see, which was quite a bit in her short shirt and top that barely covered her mountainous chest, was flawless bronze. Her smile was alluring, her smooth features were as though they were chiseled by a master sculptor. She dripped with sexual femininity. But I also noticed that Steve could have easily gotten his athleticism from this woman as well as his father. With the exception of her enormous breasts, there didn't appear to be an inch of fat on this woman. Every muscle looked to be as hard as rock. Rock wrapped in soft bronze skin.

But she wasn't like those hardcore body builders, with veiny arms, and sharp jaws. Sure she looked to have thighs that could crack walnuts, arms that could out bench-press her son, and even an ass that not only you could bounce a quarter off of, but probably bounce a bullet. But her lines still looked soft and inviting. It was as though someone took a voluptuous playboy bunny girl next door and blended her with miss universe. She exuded both power and softness. Now, I'm no prude. I had experimented with some of my sorority sisters. And this woman definitely made me dampen my panties.

The odd thing was the young man with her. He looked to be about my age. He was cute and in decent shape, but nothing that made him stand out. After introducing me to his mother, Steve introduced this guy as his Step-dad. This guy!? Like I said, he was cute, but Janice left her strapping husband for an average guy? The only thing I could think of was money. That would prove to be wrong.

Later, Steve would explain to me that his step-dad had in fact been in high school with him. One of the school geeks, whom Steve had picked on for years. Their senior year, Steve had invited Brad to a party as a joke. Apparently Brad and Steve's mother Janice hit it off, somehow. After high school, Janice divorced his father and whenever Steve visited home, Brad would be there. And a few months ago, Janice and Brad had gotten married in Vegas. Steve's gorgeous 40 something mother had married a 22 year old ex-band geek? And it wasn't the money, since his mother was an incredibly successful trial lawyer, and Brad was some middle classed guy who had just finished college. I couldn't make it work in my head. Little did I know that I would find out soon enough.

Like I said, Janice was a very successful woman. Her ex-husband however was apparently one of those men that never got past college. He was still stuck in his football glory days, and had never really built a career. Especially since he had been married to a woman that was making six figures. Apparently he currently sold vinyl siding, and not very well at that. That left him living in a one bedroom apartment. Not exactly a place that Steve could crash until he got moving on his own career. So, despite his disdain for his mother, he wasn't going to pass up living easy in a 6 bedroom home with a pool and hot tub. Steve did however beg me to come with him. He didn't want to be alone with the two of them. I wasn't all that excited to go back home either, so I agreed.

Steve's mother's house was a humongous two story affair, with immaculate landscaping. Janice greeted us at the door, with Brad in tow. Steve gave them the cold shoulder and simply walked past. I felt like I should follow his lead, but Janice was just so inviting. She swept me up into a big hug. It was like an iron vice, yet comforting and warm. I couldn't have gotten out of it if I had wanted. At the same time, I in no way wanted to. Brad was also pleasant. He had this simple air about him. Like that nice guy in class who would always be willing to help you with a math problem.

"Welcome, Sylvia. Stevie has such yummy taste in women!" I blushed. A small part of my brain felt like that was an odd thing for the mother of my boyfriend to say. But her smooth cheerful voice erased any issues I might have had.

"Thank you Mrs. Marsh, you have a wonderful home."

"It's Anderson now, dear. But please, call me Janice. We're all adults here."

I chatted with Janice and Brad for a few minutes before rejoining Steve. He was already in a mood when I arrived, and it worsened when he saw me smiling. I realized that the correct response was for me to be as disgusted as he was about things. But I couldn't. In their own ways, both Janice and Brad were engaging. Honestly I could see why she liked Brad. He was clever and sweet and just in the few minutes I was with them he also seemed very affectionate towards Janice. A woman of Janice's power and strength probably valued those sweet qualities more than some jock, whom she was probably stronger and tougher than.

I spent a few hours with Steve giving me the cold shoulder, before I got fed up and went downstairs. In the den, in front of an enormous TV, Brad sat playing a video game. I expected him to ignore me, knowing full well how focused Steve was when he played. Brad surprised me, by pausing the game and addressing me.

"Hey Sylvia, what brings you down to the Brad-cave?"

"Just bored." For some reason, I felt shy. His tone was sweet, but his eyes were intense behind his glasses. Not in a scary way. Or creepy either.

"Where's your Mo- I mean wife?" What a slip up! My race turned red. I had basically just called his wife, his mother. But he just chuckled, but didn't address my mistake.

"She had some things to do at work. She has some big case for the next few days. We won't see much of her."

I smiled at him. Most of the guys I was used to would have rubbed a mistake like that in my face.

"Hey, wanna play some games? I have some that aren't so blood-and-gutsy."

I picked out a game, and we spent the night playing. We had a lot of fun, and I had almost forgotten that Steve was even in the same building. I was reminded of this when he came down looking for me, and barked at me to get upstairs. I followed him, saying goodnight to Brad, and went back to Steve's room for angry sex. As usual, it was a 5-10 minute affair, with him plunging into me, cumming, and rolling off. He was asleep a short time after that, and I wasn't tired, so I decided to sneak back down and join Brad. After about thirty minutes, Janice came home. At first, for some reason, I felt like I should hide the fact that I was with Brad. I wasn't sure why I felt that way, since all we were doing was sitting together and playing games.

Janice came in dressed in a power suit, though most of the power was from her and not the suit.

"Hi guys!" She said cheerfully. She came over and bent down in front of Brad "Hello, lover." And gave him a long rough tongue kiss. I felt like I should give them privacy, but at the same time I couldn't take my eyes off of them. It was a very hot kiss. I had expected that she would do most of the work, and Brad would just kind of take it, but I was shocked to see that in short order, Brad was the one leading the kiss.

Janice pulled away with a big grin, and then moved over to me.

"Hello to you too sweetie!" And then she kissed me! It was only a quick peck, but it was on the lips.

"I'll change and then come and watch you two play." She said, as a felt a burning blush spread through my body. Brad chuckled at me and went back to playing.

Janice came back down and managed to shock me yet again. She was wearing a tiny t-shirt that barely contained her magnificent breasts. It was so small, and stretched across her massive mounds and muscled back that it ended just below her breasts, leaving her washboard abs in plain view. Below that, she wore a pair of skimpy bikini thong panties. I stared in awe. She was so casual about it, and Brad didn't even look away from the screen. How could he not be distracted by this Goddess? It took me quite a few times of dying in the game, to be pulled back to it. And even then I kept looking over.

Janice curled up next to Brad and cuddled against him, while watching us play. Whenever Brad was waiting to re-spawn, he would play with her hair or caress her or bend down and kiss her on the head. It was all very sweet, and made me jealous that my own boyfriend was passed out upstairs. And even if he wasn't, he had never been that attentive to me. I know I was nowhere in the same league as Janice, but I was pretty hot in my own right. Certainly I deserved some attention.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I noticed new movement out of the corner of my eye. Up until now Janice seemed content to just snuggle and receive Brad's random affections in between deaths. Now I saw her hand ease over his leg and around to the inside of his thigh. She caressed his baggy shorts for a bit, and then I noticed further movement. Something was causing the shorts to not be so baggy as it snaked down his leg. My God! It was his dick! And for it to be filling those loose shorts and based on how long it was, it was massive!

She continued to do this for several minutes, and aside from being a bit easier to kill in the game, Brad didn't seem to respond. Her caressing became more vigorous, and she actually began grabbing him through his shorts and running up and down the length, which was a long trip, let me tell you.

Eventually she moved her hand inside his shorts and began to stroke him directly. Every now and then her hand would slide up in such a way that it pushed up his shorts enough that I caught a glimpse of the head of Brad's dick. My GOD! It was the size of a small fist!

It occurred to me why Janice was so into Brad. Suddenly he wasn't this nice sweet guy. He was a man. The aura around him changed. He exuded masculinity. The scene was beginning to become to much for me. I felt my pussy dampen and tingle.

Suddenly Janice stood. "Sorry dear, I think me and my husband need to retire. I need a proper tucking in before bed." She said as she pulled Brad up. Shortly after they left, and went and joined Steve, but I couldn't sleep. I could hear Janice's moans and cries of passion, and the tingling that had started earlier got worse. A waited for a bit, thinking they would finish and I could calm down, but after about fifteen minutes, it didn't sound like they were slowing down. I couldn't take it, so I started rubbing my soaked slit. I came a half dozen times before I heard Janice scream for Brad to cover her with cum. Had he really lasted all this time? That seemed to end it, and I was able to drift off to sleep.

I work early the next morning with Steve still snoring loudly next to me. I am an early riser by nature, so I got up to seek out my morning coffee. I was greeted in the kitchen by Janice. She was wearing yet another immaculate suit. I could see why she was such a successful lawyer. She was both intimidating and alluring.

"Good Morning Sylvia!" She said cheerily. Obviously she too was a morning person. "Coffee?"

"Yes, please." She poured me a cup.

"Sorry I had to drag Brad away from you." She grinned at me.

"Did he tuck you in OK?"

"Oh, he is VERY good at that. He spent over an hour tucking me in." I blushed, even though I knew full well how long it took.

"Mrs. Anderson-" I started, but she cut me off.

"Janice sweetie."

"Sorry, Janice, um...can I ask you a personal question?"

"Of course dear. You'll find that I am a very open person. But you had better be prepared for an honest answer."

"Um...how did you and Brad...uh..."

"Get together? Common question. I'm not sure what Stevie has told you. Brad and Stevie's senior year, Stevie had a party. Apparently he invited Brad as a joke. During the party, Stevie pushed poor Brad into the pool, fully clothed. I saw it happen and took Brad inside and offered to throw his clothes in the dryer. While we waited we started talking and I found him to be intelligent and funny and sweet."

"Now, before you think anything, I had already started divorce procedures with my ex. So, despite what Stevie wants to think, Brad didn't cause that. And it wasn't like love at first sight with Brad either. He was just a cute kid whom I began enjoying the company of more and more. And that grew on me. I had spent years with a man who may have looked like a stud, but didn't know the meaning of romance, and thought five minutes of banging away on top of me was 'amazing sex'. I'm sure you can sympathize, dear." A few days ago I wouldn't have been able to, But seeing (and hearing) the two of them was really shining a light on Steve's faults.

"And then I met this young guy with whom I could have intelligent conversations, who treated me respectfully, and made me laugh. And of course later I found out he could give me multiple orgasms and is hung like a bull." She grinned at me as I gasped. Silence filled the room as she stared at me. Her eyes went from a cheerful look to a powerful gaze. I felt exposed and powerless. Eventually she moved closer to me, slowly. Her tall muscular body moved as though she were some jungle cat about to pounce on its prey. She loomed over me, and one arm moved around me and pulled me against her. She moved her head to mine and kissed me. Not the peck on the lips from the night before, but a full on kiss. Her tongue snaked into my mouth and my own responded in kind. Like the rest of her, her tongue was powerful, yet soft and sensual. I practically went limp in her arms as she took my breath away. She pulled back and whispered in my ear.

"I have to go to work, sweetie. There is a DVD on the rack labeled 'Divorce'. I think you should watch it. You might like it." Then she kissed me again and left.

I stood there for several minutes, stunned. My mind was reeling. That one short kiss was better than any I had before it. Steve certainly hadn't gotten his kissing genes from his mother. My mind wandered to the thought of the DVD she mentioned. I wanted to watch it right away, but Steve came down. He gave a lame morning breath filled kiss and told me he wanted some eggs. I begrudgingly made them and then told him I was heading out to the pool to tan.

I was outside for about an hour when I heard a commotion from inside. Steve was yelling about something. I ran in to see what was up. Inside, Steve was standing, anger emanating from his form, across from Brad.

"You screwed up my family!" Steve shouted.

"Dude, your mom was working on the divorce before she met me." Brad shot back calmly.

"I'm sure that's what that slut told you! But why would she leave my dad for no reason?" Apparently the 'slut' comment upset Brad, because his calm demeanor changed.

"She had a reason: He's a loser!"

Steve punched Brad in the face, connecting with his eye, and knocking him down. I rushed over and jumped between them.

"Steve! What the hell are you doing!"

"Putting that bastard in his place! Now get out of my way Sylvia!" He said, throwing me aside. Brad was back up by now. Steve threw another punch, but Brad dodged and grabbed Steve's arm and pulled it behind him and pushed Steve to the floor.

"The first one was free." Brad growled. "You think just because I was on the chess club that I don't know how to fight?" He said as he held Steve to the floor.

"One, my wife is not a slut. Two, she left your limp dicked father because he is a waste of space and couldn't please her in bed. And three don't take your anger out on me or your mom just because you are jealous that she is finally happy and that the geek you knew in high school is now screwing a totally hot woman on a daily basis." He gave a last twist on Steve's arm and then got up and left the room. Steve got up slowly, rubbing his arm and mumbling something offensive, but making sure not to say it loud enough for Brad to hear.

I was disgusted. Brad and Janice both had been nothing but police, and my less-and-less wonderful by the minute boyfriend was acting like a Cro-Magnon. Frustrated, I left him alone to his thoughts, and remembered the DVD. I went into the den, where Brad was already watching TV with a sour look. He didn't address me, or even look my way. But I didn't hold it against him. He was sitting there with his eye slowly swelling. I wondered what Janice would do when she saw it.

I dug though the DVDs and found a homemade one labeled 'Divorce' just like Janice had said. I looked at it, and Brad spoke up.

"Did Janice tell you to watch that?" He asked.

"Yeah. What's on it?"

"I probably shouldn't say, if Janice thinks you should watch it. Why don't you use our room so you can have some privacy." He had a smirk on his face. My curiosity for the DVD grew.

I went upstairs and entered their room, locking the door behind me and put the DVD in the player. I propped myself on the bed, realizing that last night Janice and Brad had been fucking right where I was laying. The DVD started and the screen filled with Janice's beautiful face.

"Welcome to my Divorce video." She said with a big smile. "Gus should have received the finalized divorce papers a few minutes ago, so I expect him down here any minute. I know my ex pretty well, so I have an expectation of what is about to happen and I wanted to record it for posterity."

She stepped back from the camera, revealing that she was wearing a tiny sun dress that barely contained her awesome frame. She sat down and waited. A minute later, the door slammed open and Steve's dad, Gus steps in, looking every bit as angry as Steve had earlier.

"You bitch, I can't believe you finalized this!" He shouted, waving a stack of papers. "We coulda worked it out!" She stood casually and moved next to him. Steve and Gus are both about five eleven. In heels, like she was in the video, I would guess that Janice is six foot five. She looked down at him.

"Gus, we couldn't work it out. Even if you somehow magically became a romantic motivated successful man, you would still be lacking in a very important area. Because you could never in your wildest dreams be on par with the man I have been fucking for the last few months."

"You've been cheating on me?!" He shouted in her face. "You WHORE!"

Janice's smile instantly went away and her powerful arm shot out and connected her fist with his abdomen. Not even his well muscled body could take that hit and he immediately doubled over, the wind gone from his lungs. Janice gracefully slid onto the couch and she methodically moved her legs around his neck and trapped him between her awesome thighs. For a brief second I though I caught a glimpse of her bare pussy under the tiny dress. The corded muscles there suddenly tightened and Gus screamed, as his arms fought in vain to pull her Amazonian legs apart.

"Gus," she started, almost casually. As though there was not man between her legs struggling to breathe. "you don't get to disrespect me again. Ever." As his face turned red, she toyed with his hair almost absent mindedly.

sghoul
sghoul
777 Followers
12