The New University Job

Story Info
The University has a new Diversity program.
1.8k words
3.78
6.2k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Julie and I had been married for just over 12 years when the new job came open at the University and she put in for it. I knew nothing about the new coarse other than she really wanted the job. There were 6 women who put in for the job and a month later they began conducting interviews.

As the weeks passed I knew she had done six interviews and was going to her seventh. My wife is 34 years old, We have not started our family yet but we were talking about the need to so soon. She is 5' 2" and 122 pounds. She is full bodied but not fat just round in the perfect places. She had said the staff liked her buttocks. I knew without her saying they liked her bust too. They are 36 C and perky.

Julie was virgin when we first made love on our big night. So I am her one and only lover. I don't find that as important as one might think. I have a little different view on sex. I think sex is a very healthy act between consenting adults. I actually find the idea of my wife naked with another man's cock in her enjoying healthy sex very exciting. The idea of other men knowing Julie is a turn on for me.

Anyway Julie came down stairs ready to go to her final interview that morning and I was surprised at how she was dressed. She was dressed very sexy, more like I would desire if we were going dancing. Only much sexier. I could tell by her pert nipples her bra was missing and the skirt barely cover the cheeks of her buns which I was sure were bare.

"I know, I know, David my dress seems a bit wild. But the staff desires to see us all naked today in our interviews. They will only hire 3 of us. And if I am one of them? You will not be my one and only when I come home today."

"And why will that be my Dear wife?"

"Well my new job if I qualify for it is in racial diversity. And part of the new diversity angle is that we women who work in the department be bi-racial sexually, even being that we are married white women."

"It seems strange you must break your vows to qualify for the job?"

"I am not sure it is anything the University knows about. We think it is the department head Dr. Phillips who wants us to become sexually active in order to service the young black men in the new program. He wants us to be able to relate to the young men sexually."

"So Dr. Phillips will have sex with each of the women he hires today?"

"No I don't think so, He has told us there are 18 negro boys signed up for this class already and I think he wants us to begin our diversity with them today if we are hired."

"So it is going to be part of your job to fuck these young men in this class?"

"He told me yesterday that I am likely to be one of the women hired today. If so he ask that I be prepared to be put on display naked and to have sex with three of the new male students."

"What did you tell him about that?"

"I told him I really want this job, but I need you to tell me you are alright if I do this?"

"So you are to have sex with three young black men?"

"No Sweetheart I am to have sex with all 18 men in our class, maybe several times this semester and he expects more men to sign up at break."

"And it starts to day with the first 3 if he hires you?"

"Yes the six of us are to show off for the class if we really want the job and he will pick the 3 he wants."

"Show off how?"

"He wants us naked up front for all to view."

"Are you really comfortable doing that? Letting them see you completely naked like that?"

"I do not think I will feel any discomfort being nude in front of the class to day whether I am hired or not. Dr. Phillips has told me I must be sexual with men of color to do this job as he wishes."

"I see. If this is a job you desire and the need is for you to do this? I really don't see a problem with it."

"Oh thank you David. I have been so afraid you might not feel this is a good move for me to do this."

Our morning was much as any other before any school day and my wife kissed me as she went out the door. As I drove into work that morning I had to laugh and my cock stiffened as I gave what my wife had said serious thoughts. Most likely before I saw her tonight she was going to have been biracial sexually with three young black men. I actually was very turned on by the idea.

My day was a busy one and it passed very quickly. It was nearly noon when I got a text that said "I got the job." And that was all. The rest of the my day went as most of mine do. I got home a little after 6 pm as usual and Julie had dinner on the table ready to eat as usual. We had a very good meal and settled in for the evening.

As we moved to retire for the night she turned to me.

"David, I need for you to reclaim me as your wife."

"So I have the need to reclaim you now?"

"Yes my Love, other men have now had your wife. Men of color have been inside of me."

"So it did begin today?"

"Yes, I am now a fully interracial staff member. Dr. Phillips and six of the new class members fucked me today."

"So Dr. Phillips fucked you too?"

"He watched the boys fuck me and he said he got excited as they had me. And he told me that he just had to have me. I loved doing it with him."

"So he isn't having sex with you girls who work for him normally?"

"He told us he felt we needed to keep it between we women and the students. I am very flattered he wants me."

"But he made an exception with you?"

"Yes, he did and I am more than slightly flattered he has."

"So you are the only woman he fucked?"

"Yes so far I am. I feel it is a big honor he has chosen me as special. There is a state meeting in Chicago in a week and he has ask me to go with him. Would it be okay if I go with him?"

"I don't see any problems with that Sweetheart."

"I am very glad you approve."

"Can you tell me a bit about Dr, Phillips please Julie?"

"Oh I would love to. Malcom is 62 years old. He has been married three times, but just to black women. He has 9 children. He has been very political in his beliefs and views. He firmly believes in interracial sex. Only the 3 of us who were hired were required to have sex with 3 students but the three women who were not were encouraged to do so and did. And have been put on a list to be subs for the class. He has promised them several days a month. Part of all our jobs is to date one of our students at least once a week. So you know I could be late once in a while on some nights."

"Part of the dates is sexual?"

"Yes a very important part."

"Are any of the others married women?"

"Yes we were all required to be married white women. It is a part of the ego thing for the young men. The class has taken off really well. He told me this morning 7 more young men have signed up for the class.

"So how soon is this meeting you go with him to?"

"Next week I think and we will be gone ten days. I am getting some special training while we are there. I am to perform three nights at clubs there on stage. And Dr. has a group of friends I am to spend the night with one night. He was at one time in a group called the black panthers and these men were in it with him."

"So explain, you are to dance at 3 different men's clubs for them nude? Is sex involved with it? And if so on stage? And the group of men, how many men all his age and you fuck them?"

"Honestly Yes, Yes, Yes, and I think so. Yes I will dance nude in three clubs and he has ask if I would be willing to fuck on stage before large crowds of mixed groups. I said yes. The group is ten older men who I will spend a night with sexually and it will become kinky. Maybe some piercings being done. They will all fuck me using all three of my holes. And maybe some bisexual stuff."

"Really! This sounds very sexual."

"Malcom might not have been able to fuck me had I not been stretched by others. His cock is huge, and I love it. He has told me that by the time we return his cock will be perfect for me and that he will fuck me comfortably soon. He wants me to become his full time lover this year. If you'll agree?"

"Sure we can talk about that."

Julie left on Sunday night for the next ten days and it sounded like she was going to be the sexual center of lots of attention. On Tuesday night I got a short video of my wife on stage with 3 young blacks she was spread wide on display as each man took her from behind as the crowd watched. He said over 300 people were watching her. Julie was then to be taken back stage to enjoy several other men. A couple days later I got another video and I saw her nipples, clit and lips were decorated with beautiful rings. The friends of his had her the day before. Dr. said that his cock now fit perfectly.

She was gone more than 3 weeks before she was back, but she stayed with Dr. Phillips for another 3 weeks before I saw her. Our relationship was never quit the same.