The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of them sat cuddled together in the corner; Mark could feel Samira's presence on one side of him as he gently rubbed the soft, wet flesh of Rana's pussy on the other. He had yet to ease her panties over to one side--- but was rubbing on the lacy white material, moving her nether lips with his fingertips and enjoying the growing swell of her clit and the soft whimpers of joy in his ear as she playfully licked it with her tongue.

Despite her actions he found himself thinking about Samira and how delightful her ass looked. He recalled how her dress had risen as she entered the rolls, exposing her white stocking tops against the dark tanned flesh of her thigh and quick peek of thong. Instantly he wanted her, not the woman beside him.

Put that out of your mind, he thought chastising himself. She's sleeping anyway. Concentrate on Rana. Only that proved impossible. He kept thinking about what Rana had said the night she invited him to go to the wedding. I can't fuck you. No, she'd said, I can't have coitus---that was it, but there was that other part. Maybe I could find another girl. I could go down on her while you watched. Maybe you could fuck her. Yeah, that was it.

The driver of the car---the aunt's boyfriend, had a Spanish radio station playing soft guitar solos. At first Rana had pushed his hand from her pussy, but like any smooth guy out there with alcohol on his side, Mark gotten his hand back between her legs, and had her squirming with each and every touch.

Mark wasn't sure how long he'd been rubbing and fingering Rana's pussy when he glanced over and saw Samira watching them. He'd thought she was sleeping, as silent as she was. But no, her eyes were wide open and staring down at his pumping arm between her older cousins widely spread white legs. Samira may have felt his eyes on her and turned away with her long blonde hair spilling out and over her shoulders down to the left arm.

So she's been watching. Mark thought, and almost ejaculated as a hundred possibilities raced through his mind. She's had a few drinks ... maybe she's turned on by what Rana and I are doing. We're crammed so tightly that she has to know what I'm doing to Rana. Maybe she could be that other girl.

Just then a car behind them lit up the back of the Rolls enough that they could see each other clearly. Mark kept his eyes fixed on her for a minute. Rana had her head buried in his neck, bestowing sloppy, wet kisses as she licked him with her tongue.

She can't see me looking at Samira, he told himself and sighed, and his long dry spell between women headed towards its conclusion. Without breaking eye contact, he moved his left arm towards Samira until just the edge of his pinky brushed against her nylon covered thigh; he left it there soaking in her warmth.

Emboldened by the soft licks of Rana's tongue along his throat and neck, Mark gently squeezed the folds of her pussy causing her to moan ever so softly, but Samira certainly heard it as close as she was to them. And when Samira did nothing about his finger on her thigh, Mark pursued her as well, adding another finger and pushing down until her felt her soft flesh move.

He looked her over. Her thick tanned legs were covered in white nylon, the plaid green skirt wrinkled up and over her legs. She wore a white blouse and even with the bra she wore her breasts were large enough to jiggle every time she moved or the Rolls swerved around a sharp curve.

Rana's pussy was clamped on his finger; she was so tight he didn't think two fingers would fit. She was moaning into his ear and Mark turned to whisper to her.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too."

"How much?"

"Oh ... very much, Baby!"

"So, you'd do anything for me?"

She moaned from the extra push he gave her pussy and she licked him over sloppily. "Yes, anything. Anything you want you can have." She whispered, biting his ear lobe.

Here it goes, he thought. It could go either one of two ways. He reached over and grabbed Samira's hand by the wrist and pulled it to him then shoved it between Rana's legs.

Rana jerked away and stared at him. Then she looked at her cousin. Mark didn't see the look on Samira's face because he was watching Rana; watching her big eyes spread even wider, in horrified surprise.

"What are you doing?"

"Let her," he whispered.

She shook her head, no.

"Rana," he whispered in her ear so no one else could hear, "It's all right, Rana."

Samira tried to pull her hand away, but Mark held firm. The Spanish music, now a staccato like flamenco, pulsed through the Rolls and Mark looked up front and determined that Samira's brother was still sleeping and the driver was concentrating on the constantly curving road they happened to be on.

"You must be tripping on something," Rana hissed in his ear. Mark ignored her, feeling a sudden power over both women in the backseat with him.

With his hand over Samira's, he pushed her fingers over Rana's dampened panties, and a moment later pulled the silky material over so that Samira's fingertips could feel the soft flesh and slippery hairs surrounding Rana's pussy.

"You love me right?" he asked Rana.

She let out a long sigh and nodded.

"Well, just close your eyes then. I love you too; I want to be with you forever. I'd hate to have to break up with you."

"But it's wrong." Rana said, her lip trembled and he thought she might cry.

"Shhh. Close your eyes baby, close them and just feel us."

Samira tried to pull away one more time but Mark held fast. In the dim light of the backseat Samira's face was unreadable and so he kept forcing her fingers into Rana's rising heat until she had two of her dainty fingers lodged within her cousin's now sopping wet cunt.

Samira never uttered a sound.

Rana stirred, and then moaned.

"That's it." Mark whispered in a lust filled voice as he felt Samira's fingers masturbating her cousin. He strained his ears and heard the faint sound of Rana's wet pussy slurping from the movement. He leaned over and put a hand on Samira's thigh. Samira kept fingering Rana and allowed him to touch her.

Mark trailed his fingertips over her nylon stocking, stopping when he reached the top and touched her warm skin. When she made no protest, he continued past the thickened stitching of her stocking tops to her panties. But she kept her legs tightly closed until he wiggled his fingers into the flesh of her inner thighs and then she relented and opened them wide, granting him full access.

Her pubic hair was soft, almost fragile. He gave the soft hump of her pussy a few gentle rubs, sensing the wetness about to greet his fingers, then scooted her panties over and sent a finger into her very tight virginal hole. Her pussy lips were smaller than Rana's and she tensed up as it entered her and he halted when the finger reached the second joint, fearing he might break her cherry and flood the Rolls with her bleeding hymen

He had the good sense not to ignore Rana, kissing her until she was moaning into his mouth. When it ended, he whispered, "Kiss her too."

She did, leaning past him and grabbing Samira so that they were directly in front of his face. Mark could smell the mingling of their perfumes; hear the heavy breathing; and see their eyes and glitter of their earrings. They stopped before they kissed, staring at each other. Rana's eyes searched her cousin's face and her hand went to her cheek.

"Are you okay with this?" Rana asked Samira.

"I don't know how to kiss." Samira whispered back, "Not really!"

Mark wiggled the finger in Samira's cunt and she jerked toward Rana, who took it as acceptance and kissed her full on the mouth. Even in the dim lighting Mark could see tongues swirling back and forth. Their heads turned as they got a better position with each other. A moment later all three were lying down, their chins on his chest, kissing. Mark's hand was on Rana's round breast and the other in Samira's pressure cooker of a pussy.

As the girls lost themselves in a series of torrid kisses, Mark eased the finger from her pussy and began squeezing her gigantic ass, fondling it as if his life depended on it, inspecting every inch so that he wouldn't ever regret not getting the full experience of it.

Then he unzipped his fly and pulled out his throbbing, aching cock. They didn't know he'd taken it out until he placed Rana's hand on it and she began to jerk him off. He was surprised by this, but decided she was so hot at this point that she'd do just about anything he proposed.

"Suck it." he said to them as they stopped kissing, not caring which one did. Rana went down. Crawling and turning her body so that she could take it into her mouth. Samira just lay there, with his finger back in her pussy, controlling her movements like a puppet master. He leaned over and put his tongue into her mouth just as Rana placed her tongue on the head of his cock.

A few minutes later, he broke off the kisses with Samira and told her, "Go down there and suck that cock with your cousin."

"No."

"Come on. Don't let her do it by herself."

"But I don't know how. What if I mess up?"

"Rana will teach you, see. See what she's doing. How she licks it. That's what you do."

"But now she's putting it in her mouth."

"Yeah, you do that too."

"She's moving her head."

"She's sucking on it. See her lips are sealed around it while she moves her head."

"Do you really want me to?"

"Yes."

Samira leaned over and they kissed again; her tongue darted into his mouth like the pecks of a small bird.

"I'm glad we're doing this. I've secretly liked you." She told him as they finished kissing.

"Me too."

"You're the first guy I've ever kissed. The first one who's ever touched me ... there."

"I'm glad you let me. Now let my dick be the first one you ever suck."

"Okay."

"Samira."

"Yeah?"

"Do it like your trying to win a contest."

"Really?" She giggled, and then moaned as he sent his finger a little further into her.

"Show me how much you've secretly liked me."

"Okay."

Samira crawled over his right thigh and joined Rana.

Rana looked up, startled to see her cousin there and looked at Mark questioningly. He nodded and she backed off, then held out his dick as if it were a toy she'd been forced to share to her cousin.

Samira slowly put her head forward, her straight hair falling everywhere as she did. Mark was taken by the dramatic contrast to Rana's curly hair and skin color. Then she gave his cock a tentative lick, then another, while her eyes watched Rana for assurance that it was okay to continue.

Rana caressed her cousin's face and with that, Samira grew bolder to the point of sopping up Rana's spit as she licked Mark over and over and up and down, then her lips swallowed about half his shaft before she removed him and handed him over to Rana.

Moments later they were both licking his dick. Their tongues a whirlwind of pleasurable warmth over his throbbing cock. Soon their tongues began to touch each another's and they kissed again, but they always went back to his cock.

Mark was able to distinguish between them in the darken backseat. Rana's licks and sucks were hard and aggressive; Samira was consistent in that she used a series of hesitant pecks and licks.

Then Rana took over. Bobbing gracefully on him; sucking and nibbling while Mark set out to finger both girls at the same time.

A short time later, he remembered how much he'd liked Samira's big ass, and stopped fingering her, put the finger in his mouth to wet it then rimmed around her anus to lube her somewhat before sending the finger into her ass.

When Samira moaned Rana turned to look at him, trying to see what he was doing. Mark decided to be fair and found Rana's asshole between her pillowy cheeks and gave her a poke. They quit sucking on him simultaneously and began kissing one another.

Mark was amazed at what followed. He had a finger in each girl's ass, as they continued kissing and Rana's hands were all over Samira's breasts.

Mark felt himself nearing ejaculation, and he tugged at Rana's shoulder, whispering in her ear. Suck me ... I'm almost there!"

Both girls descending on his penis. Smothering it with kisses and sucks. His groin area was a wet mess. And then he came. Thick, powerful spurts that shook him as they splattered both girl's faces and hair.

Mark didn't know what to expect. Samira groaned plaintively, opening her legs, pivoting her crotch into the palm of his hand expecting him to finger her even as he was coming.

Rana's breaths came in short gasps. he moved to her breast, pressing a thumb into her nipple. She kissed him, smearing gobs of his cum over her cheeks and chin in the process and grinding her pelvis into his knee.

Samira, uncertain as to what to do and not wanting to alert the driver, nervously brushed her fingers through her hair and noticed the semen for the first time.

Rana kissed him again, then murmured, "That was hotter than hot! I never thought you'd do something so fucking crazy!"

She kissed him again, hard, before she leaned back and motioned Samira to kiss him as well.

"I liked it," Samira said before kissing him.

Rana found a gob of semen on her face and tasted it. Searched and found another sample and when Samira ended her kiss, fed it to her, and then kissed her.

Mark was hard again and Rana took him into her mouth and sucked voraciously on him for several minutes, then relinquished him to her cousin, who almost finished him off orally, but let Rana jerk him to climax. His ejaculate was much less this time, as Rana demonstrated by showing Mark and Samira his semen in the palm of her hand.

They saw a road sign indicating their first stop was ten miles away and set to putting their clothing in order and checking each other for random deposits of semen.

It was good that they did, for Rana had three separate streaks of it in her hair, and Samira two. Mark was vastly amused by the way they rid themselves of the semen---they licked one another's hair and swallowed everything they found.

The girls fell asleep after that, their heads on Mark's chest, his hands on each of their asses. Rana's on his right and Samira's on his left.

The Rolls hit a bump, which turned out to be the driveway of the house where Samira and her brother lived. Everyone got out, and Mark and the driver got Samira's brother into the house. Samira, not wanting to wake anyone inside opened the front door and the men hefted the brother inside and lay him down on a living room couch.

Samira knew enough to keep her goodbye to Mark to a handshake and thanks for a lovely time, which she didn't explain to the driver after he gave her a quizzical look. Ten minutes later they were back on the road, headed to Lincoln and the university dormitories.

Mark and Rana whispered carefully during this portion of the trip, with Mark suggesting that since they'd had such a good time with Samira they should consider inviting her to spend a weekend with them at the campus.

"Aren't I enough for you?" Rana said with arched eyebrow.

"Of course you are, Rana. It's you I was thinking of," he said defensively.

"Me?" she replied obviously curious as to his reasoning.

"Of course you and Samira got along so well, I thought for sure you'd want to go even further together."

Alarmed that the driver might pick up on their conversation, Rana pressed a finger to his lips and whispered, "Not another word until we're alone.

______________________________

It was almost four AM when they returned to campus. Any thoughts of consummating the deflowering of Rana's virginal pussy evaporated as she pleaded she was tired and Mark had to agree he felt the same way, but he managed to extract a promise they would get together later that afternoon.

"We'll do it right," he said in a raspy voice that sent a tremor straight to Rana's loins.

"Yeah, we'll do it ... but not now, right?"

"One last kiss, then," he said, and she went straight into his arms and kissed him hard and long. Mark was the one who ended it, and gripping her ass with both hands, said, "Goodnight, Rana. I will see you around twoish, okay?"

"Twoish ... yeah. She sighed and entered her apartment, being quiet so as not to wake her roommate.

Getting it on with Rana

The following afternoon it was dark with a blustery rain falling as Rana paced her apartment waiting for Mark to arrive. Being a typical male, Mark overslept and showed up just before three and acted as if he were right on time.

"You look very nice," he told her, knowing she was peeved at him for being late.

Rana was still innocent enough to blush at the unexpected complement, although it was certainly well deserved. She had taken pains to dress for him, choosing a lovely pale green skirt with a dark green top that displayed her ample breasts along with a pearl necklace her grandmother had given her and five inch heels that definitely showed her legs to best advantage.

"Mark, I have to say I feel bad about what happened last night. It's bothering me."

"What do you mean?"

"What do I mean? Have you forgotten what went on in the backseat with my male relatives up front?"

He smiled at her. Oh, not at all. In fact it's all I've thought about since I kissed you goodnight. Might I have another?"

"You're not listening, Mark!" Rana said, exasperated at him for underestimating the extent of the problem as she perceived it.

He grew serious and said, "Tell me what the problem is."

"First of all, you took advantage of me."

"You could have stopped me at any point, Rana. You didn't."

"And that was my ... yes, my mistake. But still and all you went much further than I expected you too."

"But you must have liked it or you would have put a stop to it."

Her frustration was evident as she sought to justify her complaint, knowing full well that she was an all too willing accomplice to his backseat shenanigans.

"I—I'm not used to alcohol. You took advantage of me!"

"Maybe, but as I recall you were all over me, kissing me non-stop."

Flustered, Rana took a different tact. "What---what about Samira? Do you know that she's only eighteen---a senior in high school?"

That caught him by surprise. "I didn't know. I thought she was almost twenty. But by the way, she was all for it, and would have gone all the way if we had had the opportunity."

"What's the matter with you? She's family. You had us kissing. You made her finger me; and made her suck you!"

"Rana," Mark said, somewhat exasperated, "You were fellating me. She joined in."

"NO!" Rana protested. "She didn't! You made her do it!"

Mark thought back to that moment and smiled. "Mmmm, Rana, my version is different than yours. As I remember, Samira said something like: 'You're the first guy I ever kissed.' And I said: 'So let my dick be the first one you suck,' or something like that."

Rana was fuming but said nothing. Evidently she recalled Samira words as well.

Mark tried to soften things between them and added, "If you're worried about that being incestuous don't. It wasn't. Kissing cousins is a well known thing." He said this not having the slightest knowledge of what he was talking about. "Nor are either of you lesbians. Last night you were just two horny women with a cock to play with and that's what you did."

Rana shifted gears and came at him from a different direction. "Do you like her?"

"Well, I like her, sure. But it's you that I love."

His words struck a chord deep within Rana. But she pushed on, saying, "Then what happened? Why did you put her hand on my pussy? Why were you kissing her and you let her suck your dick? She's my cousin ... that's wrong."

Mark was afraid it might come to this and began to retreat. "I don't know the answer to that. We all had too much to drink. It was dark and we were so close to one another. Then there was the danger to it all. I think that had a lot to do with what went on. Listen, you and I would have made out back there regardless. Am I right?"