The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane was just finishing the last of her hot dog and nodded her approval then sat down on her blanket. Marcie insisted she lay down instead and knelt beside her. The three men went to the cooler for another round then watched with interest as Marcie applied the sun block to Jane's inner thighs.

When Jane began squirming from the sensual touches of Marcie's hands, Laura sauntered over and looked down. "Why not take her bottoms off and cover her ass while you're at it? Laura cooed sarcastically. Jane surprised everyone, especially Marcie, by turning over and asking her to do her chest and stomach.

"That'd mean losing your top, Jane," Marcie said tentatively.

"I guess it would, but no one will notice these little boobs of mine. They're not anywhere as big as yours, or even Laura's.

"Tits are tits, Jane. You'll excite all the guys, that's for sure," Marcie said cautiously.

"You think they'll notice?"

"There's one way to find out," Marcie laughing as she untied the knot holding Jane's top on and tossed it to one side.

"HOO-RAH! Richie bellowed.

"ALL RIGHT!" Sean rasped.

"YESSSSS!" Johnny yelled.

Marcie covered Jane's breasts with the lotion and had both nipples jutting skyward in short order.

"Fuckkkk," Richie gasped in admiration. "They're much bigger than I thought!"

Neither Sean nor Johnny argued with him.

"Do mine! Please, do mine!' Laura pleaded as she stood over the girls.

"Get down here!" Marcie said, her voice grating the standing Laura to the very bone.

Laura joined Jane on the blanket and almost tore her top off. Marcie wasted no time with preliminaries, but went right at Laura's breasts, covering them with sun block while Laura moaned with excitement.

Marcie, kneeling next to Laura, turned to face Jane and said, "There's too much lotion on her left nipple, Jane. Would you be a dear and lick it off, please?"

As Jane moved over Laura to comply, Marcie whipped her Tee-shirt off and calmly handed it back to Richie, who stood about four feet from her with a raging hardon and moaned, "Oh, my God!"

Jane took Laura's nipple between her teeth and bit down, reminding both of them of a previous time when Laura had used clothespins on Jane in a bit of bondage play between them. Jane squirmed, drew her knees up and opened her thighs.

The four watchers, three men, and one woman, gasped in sync as Laura's mouth opened wide and a single thrust by Jane lifted her spine so that her tit was entirely encased in Laura's mouth.

All three men had erections.

Laura sent her left hand into Jane's bikini bottoms and pressed down on her pussy. Jane moaned.

Marcie peeled her bikini bottoms off and spread her legs slightly apart, but far enough that the three men could all see the triangle of neatly trimmed hair surrounding her cunt.

"Fuck the softball game," Sean said.

"Yeah ..." Johnny said in agreement.

"What he said," Richie mumbled, unable to take his eyes off Marcie's pussy. Everyone laughed again, but they all knew a line had been crossed and couldn't be recrossed any time soon.

Marcie bit her lip, but blurted out, "So Sean, can I see your dick?"

That caught everyone off-guard, but only because the girls had all been quiet for a minute or so. Her words broke the ice, not that it needed breaking, but ...

Sean whipped his cock out and Johnny quickly followed suit.

Marcie fell to her knees and studied the erection jutting out in front of her. The foreskin was drawn back and the purple crown almost glistened. His balls were tight between his thighs—that soft, delicious space between the thighs, she imagined it to be soft and warm.

In general, women like to be seen, not see. But Marcie, being an exception, likes to look and does. Her pussy begins to weep with the view Sean presents her with; the more than a glimpse of foreskin peeled back from the bulbous crown and pair of pendulous balls. They must be full of semen, she thinks to herself, for my pussy.

Her mouth watered. She imagined his cock in her mouth. She imagined his balls in her mouth: Just like two eggs, so tender, and warm. Her nipples, which had softened momentarily, ached again. The lips of her pussy were swollen, just opening, all for that presumptuous cock.

Uttering a soft, "Ohhhh," she opened her mouth and placed Sean's member onto her tongue, then began sucking voraciously.

Laura, taken aback by her roomie's actions, stammered in place while Jane rolled away from her and emulated Marcie by gobbling Richie's cock between her lips.

"Laura?" Johnny said questioningly as he held his erection out to her.

"Oh ... yeah, sure, Johnny," she said and slowly lowered herself in front of his jerking cock before capturing it with an unerring hand and brought it to her mouth.

The sight of three females kneeling in front of three males and fellating them would have made quite a picture had anyone passed by and taken it. But no one did.

For the record, Richie came first, Sean second and Johnny a very close third. For another thing, the softball team had to forfeit their game that afternoon. There were three players could have cared less.

________________________

If the participants were asked to describe what happened next their answers would vary. Alcohol certainly played a role in that, but what transpired happened fast and involved all six of them.

Richie, endowed with the smallest penis of the group, was still hard after cumming on Jane's face and hair. He wanted a different woman and selected Marcie who was agreeable and dropped to all fours so he could fuck her doggy style.

Richie came up behind her, putting a hand around her waist and gently caressed her lower stomach. He told her he wouldn't be able to go slow, but yet it was taking him forever to put his dick inside her. He kissed her neck and cupped her breasts.

Marcie wondered what the fuck he was waiting for. She was spread out and ready, he didn't have to get her hot, she was hot!

Doesn't he see my pussy waiting? I'm contrite. I'm submissive. Why hasn't he penetrated me? I'll behave. My fuckin' toes will curl while he slams into me I'll look straight ahead and hold still while he fills me with his gunk.

Her body tensed and she let out a deep moan.

"I know I said I was going to go fast, but I can't Marcie. I want to savor every moment of this. You're so beautiful."

What is this guy doing?

She had never experienced this kind of build-up and anticipation before. Her juices were practically dripped down the length of her legs.

She arched her back and pressed her face into the blanket. She wanted to scream, "Take me! Fuck me! Pound me hard!" But she didn't. She couldn't speak. She was paralyzed in waiting for what was next.

She felt him spread the cheeks of her ass as he knelt behind her, bringing his face to her most intimate area. She felt the bristles of his day old beard tickle her inner thighs and a wet tongue began licking her pussy from behind.

"Oh god!" she shouted.

As he licked and sucked, it got harder for Marcie to remain in place. Her ass moved from right to left and from front to back, grinding on his face. Her fingers gripped the blanket as if was going to offer support, but of course, it couldn't.

"Aaaaaahhh---fuckkk!" Marcie came violently. It only made Richie suck even more, drinking her warm juices.

As she came down from her orgasm, he repositioned himself and asked frantically, "Are you ready for my cock, Marcie? I can't promise I'll be gentle."

"That was good Richie, but I need a cock inside me!"

She felt the force of his initial thrust, but following that---nothing.

It took her a moment to remember his smallish cock and that he had opened so much eating her out that now she was incapable of feeling his three inch or so penis.

Terrified of hurting his feelings, she decided on a safe course of action. I'll fake it!

And she did, humped back and forth as he pounded away at her she got him to cumin less than a minute.

Richie dropped off to the side of the blanket sated. Somewhat dazed from the pounding, Marcie glanced around. Laura was straddling Johnny, bouncing around like a rodeo cowboy, apparently highly satisfied with her situation.

Sean had just finished eating Jane to a tumultuous climax and was looking her way with a splendid looking erection.

She wiggled a finger at him and he smiled and made his way over to her.

"Mind if I have a go with her, Rich?" He said kindly.

"No—no not at all. Have fun you two; and thanks, Marcie, you were great."

Marcie took a deep breath, but her heart still skipped a beat. When he walked behind her, the tip of her thumb was between her teeth as though his cock were already there; as though her spine was already curled with it pounding away at her.

The purple crown of Sean's cock twitched at the height of her mouth. She saw him from the corner of her eye. She was thinking about sucking his delicious cock again, but he had other ideas. She was telling herself she'd start with the underside this time, and then lick his balls and his ass and she wouldn't let him go until the powerful spurt of his orgasm glazed her tongue and throat. But a cock makes no assumptions. A cock knows a woman better than she knows herself—cunt, cocksucker, slut. Awful, squirmy,

thoughts. Terrible. She shouldn't think them. But she did. Then with one quick thrust she felt the head of his cock sinking into her and bit her knuckle instead.

She came again two strokes later. The sexual build-up made her body respond like a tense guitar string, just waiting to be played before the sweet sounds of her cries filled the air. Her vaginal walls were excessively sensitive and any type of friction in her pussy sent her right back to orgasmic utopia.

She heard the squishy sound of her juices as he plunged his cock in and out her pussy; the smacking of his balls and the hitting of his hips against her ass. She let her head fall back on his shoulder and gave in to the pleasure completely. Her pleading moans kept coming and asking for more.

"You like that, don't you?" He groaned. "You feel so good. That's it, let go, pretty girl." He pulled out and turned her around, lifting her right leg up and holding it firmly to steady her.

"This time, I want to see your face when you cum." He kissed her as he drilled his cock back into her and brought in his left hand to cup her left boob. He left her lips and sucked on her nipple greedily. She could feel her juices all over his face, rubbing on her chest.

"Yes," she hissed, gripping his hand.

He released her breast to trail his hand down her stomach toward her clit, stimulating it in a gentle circular motion.

"Sean ... I... this ... this is ... Oh-oh-ohhhh!"

"Like fucking this way, do you?" He asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes—yes—yes . . . Please don't stop!" she howled. "I'm going to cum again! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Her body tensed and she held her breath and her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she wailed louder.

She sensed that both Laura and Jane were watching them; Johnny and Richie too for that matter. Sean didn't care, or didn't see them. It didn't matter he wasn't about to stop.

He continued pounding her. His grunts became louder; his thrusts more erratic. As she took his face into her hands, she felt the sweat pooling on the edges of his upper lip, and she kissed him passionately. She could taste and smell herself all over his face and couldn't get enough of it. His mouth left hers and he pulled out again. Grabbing her by the hand, he brought her over to the cooler and bent her over it.

Ass in the air, her big tits rubbed against the plastic cover she moaned as his cock slithered back into her steaming pussy. Marcie was going out of her mind. In this position his cock hit all the right places. She adjusted her hips and re-angled his entry.

"Aaaaaahhh! She shouted. The position combined with the angle of his cock, his hardness and the intense friction put pressure on her G-spot.

"Harder! Harder! Fuck me harder! Ooooh, you motherfucker ... make me cuuuumm!

Aaaaaahhh!"

"Oh yeah, that's it. Cum for me! Cum with me! I'm gonna cum with you this time," he said and ran out of breath.

Marcie felt the sweet release of an orgasmic wave crashing through her. It was an out of body experience, a high like no other. As her orgasm roiled on, she felt him grip her hips, pull her in ferociously and fill her up with his cum. He was grunting and moaning, but his movements slowed. Then one last grunt and he collapsed upon her back knocking off the cooler and tipping the cooler over and spilling the remaining ice onto the hot sands.

Sean was kneeling in the melting ice, trying to catch his breath, but stroking her disheveled hair, he managed to say, "Jesus Christ, that was quite a fuck. We've got to do it again, but not right now. I'm done for the day ... I think." And then he managed to laugh.

"It was ... absolutely terrific. Ever get to Florida? I'd love a rematch."

"Florida?" He said, puzzled. "Why so far?"

"I go to school there. I'm visiting Laura's for the long weekend."

"Oh Shit! I'm not able to see you tomorrow ... I've got a wedding to go to. I'm best man at my brother's ... well, you know," he said lamely.

Bachelor party tonight?"

"Yes," he replied forlornly.

Marcie kissed him and said, "I understand, duty calls, but I'll give you my number and you can call me. If nothing else we'll have some phone sex."

He laughed and told her, "I'd love to whack off listening to your voice."

"Mmmm, me too. I mean, your voice makes me wanna cum, you know? Soooo sexy!"

That was all they managed to get in for Jane, Laura, Richie and Johnny were now surrounding them.

"Encore!" Johnny yelled.

"Hey, you knocked the cooler over!" Richie said sounding dismayed at the thought of drinking warm beer.

Johnny ended the party, saying, "It's time to wrap things up. Let's clean up our mess and tote the stuff back to our cars."

"So, are we going over to your place, Johnny?" Laura asked, hopefully.

Um, no ... I'm afraid not. I should have told you, my um, Stepmother's there with some friends. We can't go there." He turned away, then whirled around to say, "We could go to your place! That'd be cool!"

"Mmm, yeah, but my dad's there," Laura said. "He hates you, besides; we couldn't do anything with him there, right?"

Johnny breathed a long sigh. "Shit, I guess that's it for today then. Um, unless you wanna jump in the backseat with me for a quickie?"

Laura laughed and said, "What while everyone else stands around with their noses pressed against the windows hooting and hollering? No thanks, but I appreciate the thought. That would only attract a crowd, and then the cops. No thanks."

The girls began dressing---that is putting on their bikinis and gathered their belongings and followed the guys out to the parking lot. Everyone hugged, and Marcie slipped her phone number to Sean without Laura seeing, and then hopped in their car.

The girls left first, with the guy's right behind them until they hit the first major intersection, at that point the girls turned left and the guy's right.

"Jane spoke first. "I feel cheated!"

Laura, who was driving asked, "Why?"

"Because I didn't get laid, that's why!"

"I didn't get laid either, so what's the big deal?"

"She did!" Jane pointed at Marcie.

"Hey, so what, I mean, Sean was ... I mean, we hit it off; first the surfing lesson. I mean, he had his hands all over me while I was on that board. And---and my top came off and all."

"I'm not talking about that!" Jane said vehemently. "I'm talking about after you blew him!"

"We all blew one of them for god's sake!" Marcie responded defensively.

"Yeah—yeah, and that's my point!"

"Exasperated, Marcie exploded with, "and what's your fuckin' point, bitch?"

"WHOA! Easy girls, we're in a moving vehicle!" Laura yelled trying to calm them down.

"My fuckin' point is that after you sucked Sean's dick you had Richie fuck you ... do you not remember that you whorish slut?"

"A. I didn't have him fuck me! B. He took me unawares, and C. his dick was so small I couldn't feel him inside me and I faked my orgasm to get him the fuck off of me!"

Laura started to laugh.

"Oh, you think it's funny, huh?" Jane said showing that her feelings were now hurt by Laura as well as by Marcie.

"I'm gonna park the car so we can talk this shit out," Laura said and did so at the first opportunity.

Once the car stopped and the engine shut off, Laura turned so that she faced the other girls. "Look, what I saw was Richie coming up on Marcie. He was still hard. Now admittedly he has a smallish dick. That's neither here nor there. It works, that we know, because you just finished sucking him off, right? I mean, he came in your mouth, right?"

"Yeah ..." Jane admitted although reluctantly.

"And Marcie, you---you were just finished blowing Sean, am I right?"

"Yeah, I asked to see his cock. Um, I'd felt it against me while we were in the water ... and um, his finger was toying with my asshole you know? I was really hot to trot. That's why I showed my tits off. Anyway, as I recall, and maybe I'm wrong here, I mean ... I was fascinated by his cock, you know? I think Johnny had his out next, and he was standing next to you, Laura. But you just stood there at first. But Jane ... and I distinctly remember this ... Jane, you grabbed Richie's dick the moment he whipped it out.

"I'm pretty sure that Richie came first; I saw him cum on your face and hair. I don't know how I managed it; I mean I was in heaven with Sean's dick in my mouth. He's quite a guy, lemmie tell ya. Then Sean filled my mouth and when I managed to open my eyes, I saw Johnny who started last, finishing with you, Laura. Anyone see it differently?"

No one argued Marcie's version.

"Okay, here's the $64,000 question. If Richie was still hard after cumming in your mouth, why didn't you have him fuck you? I was still with Sean when he came over and indicated he wanted to fuck me. Now I admit I didn't protest. I wasn't really thinking about anything except Sean's cock. So maybe... just maybe Richie took advantage of me, huh? Did you ever think of that?"

"You didn't feel him inside you?" Jane said calmly.

"No, honestly I didn't. Now I was really turned on by Sean's dick, you know? Okay, he didn't stick it in me---not just then anyway---but Richie was pounding away and all I could think of was Sean's juicy schlong and wanting it in me. So I started moaning, and groaning and telling him to fuck me harder. Then Richie came and it was over. I didn't ask him to do me. I didn't especially want him to do me, and I wanted it over as fast as possible so Sean and I could get it on."

Jane looked at Marcie for several long seconds, and then said, "Oh, well, then I'm sorry for what I said to you about being a slut and stuff."

"I'm sorry too, 'cause there is one thing I feel guilty about."

"What's that?"

"When Richie positioned me on the blanket---maybe I could have stopped him. I didn't 'cause I was hoping him fucking me would get Sean hard again and I'd have him in me. I wanted that more than anything."

Jane looked at Marcie and then said, "You are a fuckin' slut, and then she began to laugh.

Laura joined in a moment later, Marcie's face went from a shocked expression to a crinkled smile, and then she was laughing with them. When they regained control of themselves, they had to relieve themselves and one by one, they squatted by the open car door while the two in the car hooted and hollered with laughter.