The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 08B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tit for tat first, he told himself before sticking his face between the most perfect ass he'd ever seen. Her rigidly tight asshole was waiting there, untouched and as virgin as anything could be. His tongue traced around the tight bunghole, barely dipping into her. He wanted to enter this hole even more than he had her pussy. First he tested the waters with his tongue, and it slipped in with a pleasant push and wiggle of his stiffened tongue.

"Oooohhhhh," was the only sound she made as Mark's tongue pushed around her ass. He even raised her butt up, so that she was completely bent over in her kneeling position, with her ass as high as it could go. He would later wish he had taken a picture of her in that position as a keepsake to treasure.

It was painfully obvious that Samira like having his tongue up her ass. For she apparently doubled her efforts in similar fashion with Rana, who was crying out how good it was, and then that she was going to cum, and would Samira please rub her clittie too?

Almost is if it were choreographed by a master, both Samira and Mark sent their hands between Rana's and Samira's thighs at the same time, intent on rubbing their partner's clit in order to make them come.

Mark heard both girls moaning; Rana into her pillow and Samira into Rana's cunt. The room was filled with the sound of more than one girl being pleasured--music to any man's ears- especially if he was the only male in the room.

Wanting to possess them even more, Mark centered his talented tongue on Samira's pussy, lapped away the copious juices there and forged on to her engorged clit and nipped at it with his teeth.

That made her cum almost instantly. She fell away from Rana, flailing her arms as she announced her delirious joy!

Mark pounced on the one ass still within reach and tongued it. Rana, sensing a different tongue in her ass, went over the edge and came too. Flopping about on the bed with her face still buried in the pillows.

He returned to Samira, nipped at her clit and started her legs shaking and twitching. Then after wetting a finger, Mark slowly sent the tip of it into her anus. Samira stopped wiggling her ass. He worked the finger in to the knuckle; Samira tried to scoot away from him, but there was really nowhere to go as Rana had her boxed in.

"Nuh ... no!" She said, although with much less force than Mark expected from her. He left the finger in place, but didn't try further penetration.

They both played a waiting game, but Mark felt he was winning as her anus adjusted to his invading digit. Eventually he twisted the finger only to be startled by how tightly confined the finger was.

Samira clutched at his thigh trying to stop him, but gave in when he refused to back off and continued probing deeper. Suddenly he pulled all the way out and she gasped at the strange sensation.

"It's not what I thought," Samira said.

Encouraged, Mark sent the finger half-way in again, pulled out and went back in.

Samira's constant moaning proved she was really starting to enjoy herself. Mark added a second finger and began a steady two finger fuck upon her backdoor.

"She seems capable of handling your penis," Rana cooed in his ear as she watched the proceedings.

"She's incredibly tight, Rana," he said calmly.

"Are you ready, Samira?"

"Ha, if I tell you to stop, will you?"

"Certainly, I'm not trying to damage you. You have a fantastic ass. I just want to fuck it like I have that juicy pussy."

"Mmmm, okay then," she said, tentatively.

Mark grasped both her wrists pinned them above her head, and then lined his cock up with her anus.

"Remember, don't hurt ..."

He slammed into her.

Samira screamed, outraged that he'd driven into so recklessly for he had torn part of her rectum ever so slightly, but a torn asshole hurts like a mother and he was still embedded in her.

"Better make her cum and fast, Markie," Rana said, wanting him to finish ravaging her before her young cousin made him stop.

"You better make me cum, you fuck," Samira snarled defiantly. Mark's thrusting took on a greater urgency.

One, two, three more hard deep thrusts, the world was spinning around Samira as her orgasm came crashing down on her with such power that she lost all senses. She felt Mark slam into her one more time before he moaned and ejaculated deep inside her. He kept his arms around her holding her close; his cock buried inside her twitching anus.

Samira was convulsing uncontrollably. Rana joined in, caressing her, kissing her mouth and neck while Mark left his member inside her and mauled her breasts, knowing instinctively she would love the feel of his hands on them.

They lay on the rumpled sheets, sweating and breathing hard as both came down from their respective orgasms. When Mark eventually plopped out of her asshole they lay there sweating and breathing hard as they returned to a semblance of normal.

Samira got up, almost off the bed. She was shaking her head and wiping her mouth with her arms. Her hair was a mess, tangled everywhere, and then she spied Rana her legs wide open on the bed as a large blob of cum fell out of her and onto the sheet.

She looked up at Samira, then me. Her tits flounced this way and that. "Did you cum anally?" Rana asked.

"Yeah ... I did, or we did, I guess," her cousin answered calmly as she sat down in the closet chair.

Samira's nylon covered legs were folded under her, her delicate brown nipples erect, pointing to the walls. Mark looked at them already yearning to suck them again.

She didn't notice. Her eyes were on her cousin. Rana's legs were wide open, her buttocks raised by the pillows under her. Mark was on his knees, already slowly pumping into Rana's sexy body. He gave her one good thrust that slapped their flesh together and made her moan, then holding his entire appendage in her before pulling back out very slowly.

Samira watched amazed that anyone would even think to do it that way. Moments later she reached out and took hold of Mark's free hand wanting some form of contact while she watched them fuck near her.

Mark laughed and shook loose then managed to grab Samira's left breast and thumbed the already stiffened nipple. "You like watching me fuck Rana?" He asked her.

Samira giggled and shyly turned her face away as he took her nip between his teeth and worried it.

"Oh ... my ... God!" she moaned.

"Feed me the other one," Mark demanded and she contorted her body to present the other breast to his sensual mouth.

Rana laughed wantonly as his hand glided under Samira's chin and flicked her swollen bottom lip with his thumb, then pushed it into her mouth; instinctively Samira sucked it hard, really hard.

Wow, what have I created? Mark thought. This gave him added incentive, and he began fucking Rana with gusto.

Samira joined them back on the bed, pressed up against Mark more so than Rana. He could feel her stockings rub against his legs, as she flung her arm around him and kissed his neck then savagely attacked his mouth.

"I really like you." Samira whispered into his ear. "I never did anything like this before, honest to god."

She grabbed his right hand and guided it down between her legs, to her scalding hot cunt.

"It felt so good when you had it in there," She said, really pushing hard at his wrist. Mark paused in fucking Rana and sent two fingers into her cousin's frothy cunt.

Her body went rigid and her hand clamped down on his wrist. "Ahhh, no ... it hurts." She said, lifting her pussy away from the intrusion.

"Did you like it when I had my cock in your ass?"

"Mmmm ... no, it kind of hurt. But I let you 'cause I thought ..." She smiled weakly and turned away.

Mark recalled how tight her ass had been and thought about returning to it.

Watching their interaction, Rana cooed, "Oh leave her be," she realized that if she wanted Mark to fuck her some more, she had to save him from her cousin.

It was only seconds before she had her answer. "Samira, come here." Rana said.

"Go." Mark told Samira, pinching her ass as she obeyed her older cousin.

"Come here Samira, lay your head right here, beside me." Rana called out.

Samira happily did so.

Mark wanted to see them kiss.

"Do you want him to fuck you again, Samira?" Rana whispered conspiringly to her cousin. "It feels so good—mmmm; his cock is amazing isn't it?" Her breathing elevated as Samira moaned.

"Or is it your ass you don't want him in? We Iranian women prefer it back there; less children to care for and less children means keeping one's figure longer and holding your man longer as well."

Mark remained motionless, allowing this confrontation to play out, and learning more about women with each word they uttered.

Rana continued chiding Samira. "Or is it that you're just afraid of a little pain? It does hurt some at first. But then ... mmmm, it feels so gooooood!"

Mark decided to join in, saying: "She must want it back there; she all but offered it to me earlier."

"I didn't!" Samira said weakly, and everyone knew Mark had spoken the truth.

"Take the slut's ass again, baby!" Rana said scornfully.

Mark laughed and said, "Put your finger in it, Rana."

Rana stuck her finger in her mouth and it came out wet. Mark watched her gently push in. Samira moaned and wiggled a bit, but she remained still.

"Oh Mark, it's really tight ... and hot. It almost hurts my finger. No wonder you want this." Rana said. Her eyes had opened up substantially and she bit her bottom lip in concentration.

"Move it in and out now," He told Rana.

"Oh ... shit--shit--shit! Go easy, Rana. He tore me up last time."

Rana had a little smile on her face as her finger went in and out of her cousin's ass. She pulled the finger out; it was covered with his cum.

"You keep doing that I'll finger her pussy. Let's make her cum that way, okay?" Mark laughed.

"Sure," Rana giggled and a moment later Samira joined her, yipping delightedly as both Mark and Rana began fingering her holes at the same time.

"Ohhh fuck!" Samira moaned happily.

"Oh, Mark, I'm really getting turned on." Rana said.

She wasn't the only one getting turned on. Mark's cock was twitching, looking for action, and Samira was actually panting with excitement.

Mark suggested Rana use her juices to lube her ass. Rana only needed to be told once, and went to work. "Oh, yeah, this is much better. You okay there, Samira?"

"I guess so," her cousin replied tentatively.

"Okay, Mark let's really give it to her!"

Both Mark and Rana went at the younger woman as fast and hard as they could until they tired and were compelled to stop. They succeeded in bringing Samira to another terrific climax that left her sobbing with joy, and then a sated Samira looked on as Mark then positioned Rana on her knees; Samira noticed her cousin's hair was a mess, her eyeliner smeared across her cheeks and glanced in the mirror and saw she was in much the same condition.

How did that happen? I took so much care with my makeup? she wondered then returned her attention to Rana and Mark.

"Like this Baby?" Rana said, bringing her knees up so she was on all fours.

"Okay, now scoot back so that your knees are at the edge of the bed." Mark said and waited until Rana had backed up into him.

Samira realized that Mark could now fuck her cousin while standing on the floor. Isn't that a neat way of doing it? She thought and made a mental note to try it herself at the earliest opportunity.

Mark took hold of Rana's hips and entered her anus slowly but steadily.

It doesn't seem to bother her the way it did me, Samira thought as she watched Rana's ass cheeks dance with the beat of Mark's thrusting.

"See how easily I slide into Rana?" Mark said to Samira. "It's a matter of relaxing. The next time we do it you'll see it's much easier."

"Yes, we'll see," Samira said, wondering how her cousin could accept his prodigious member so easily. They must practice a lot, she thought, but kept it to herself.

Curiosity got the better of Samira and she ducked her head to Rana's ass and pulled at a cheek. "Wow, baby . . . he's got the whole thing in there!"

Rana smiled at her and said, "Does it turn you on?"

"Yeah, it does ... kinda."

"Wanna get down here and lick me. I'll cum soooo hard if you do," Rana cooed.

"Sure, why not?" Samira said and positioned herself between her cousin's thighs then attacked Rana's pussy and clit using the width of her tongue to lap from the lowest part of her cunt that was reachable to her cousin's clitoris, and then repeated the process over and over again.

Rana enjoyed several tumultuous climaxes before Samira's tongue tired and Mark spewed his load into her ass. Only then did all three collapse on the bed and lay motionless for a time.

When he pulled away, Mark's cock was a different animal. It looked defeated, red and battered down by the ass it had plundered. Rana's asshole slowly crept back to its tiny shape, yet it was red, and certainly swollen. Some of his white sperm seeped out of it.

"Oh man was that good." Mark said, grabbing Rana's breast and squeezing.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, baby." Rana said, getting to her feet and embracing him. They kissed for a minute or so then realized that Samira was being neglected and found her lying on the bed watching them.

Rana left Mark and lay down beside her. "You were a delight my dear Samira. Thank you." Rana said, smiling and nodding to her eighteen year old cousin.

"Thanks, but my ass burns so much ... I don't know how you can take him like that."

"But you did take him too, Samira.

"It burns so much. I can't move." Samira said.

"Yes you can. You were able to eat me to a wonderful cum when I asked you too. It will feel fine tomorrow when you poop again. You'll see. And the next time someone wants anal from you it will be better. But it won't be Mark. He's my boy friend, not yours. I hope you understand that."

"Now girls don't fight over me," Mark laughed.

"No, we won't do that. In fact we'll all sleep in this bed together. Maybe, maybe Samira will get horny during the night. I give her permission to fuck my man, but only for this night, okay?"

"Okay!" Samira said and kissed her cousin.

Mark would be worn to a frazzle by dawn and sleep through the day. Samira would leave for home before noon. But all three would remember the day and night for the rest of their lives.