The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're lovely aren't they, Gerry?" Marcie inquired as she deftly removed the bra from Laura's body.

"Yeah," he replied in a raspy voice, surprised that he managed to get the word out.

"Remember, don't you dare cum, Gerry," Marcie admonished as she helped Laura wriggle out of her jeans and then her thong.

"Ohhh, lookie there, Gerry. She's shaved her pussy for me ... and you if you don't cum. But I think you will. You're such a bad boy. Wanna see my pussy?"

Gerry nodded. Laura giggled and highly aroused, began rubbing her own shaven pussy.

Marcie had a struggle to get out of the tight jeans she was wearing, and had it not been so erotically hot in the room they all might have fallen to the floor laughing, for it was a comical sight. But as aroused as the three of them were, no one laughed and she finally yanked them off, muttering to herself, I hope I can get the fucking things back on again.

Gerry decided the only way he could refrain from cumming might be to perform an analytical comparison of the girls, thereby keeping him from thinking about his cock and what was going on with it.

Marcie had started to explore a bit with her hands and was now rubbing them along the sides of Laura's body, playfully sliding up under her shirt and down around her jeans. Laura, for her part, was cautiously running her hands over Marcie's shoulders and down close to her chest. She felt like a nervous, teenage boy who was unsure of what to do with their hands.

With Marcie's shirt off, there was an obvious target but Laura still felt a little weird. Was she going to put her hands on her friend's boobs? It was exciting, but strange. But at the same time, she caught herself wanting to see more of Marcie's body. The fact that she was already partially naked was making the whole thing seem even sexier. And while Laura didn't quite understand why, she could feel that she definitely wanted more.

Laura's breasts were so very different than Marcie's. In size, they were very close to the same, but where Marcie's were so very firm and jutting, with upswept longish nipples, Laura's were softer, slightly droopy, not from age, just breast type, and when held gently underneath when he'd seen them while she wore the shelf bra, the tops jiggled in waves of motion so sensuous that he'd bitten his lip to keep from crying out.

Marcie loved to watch, hold, squeeze, suck and press against these breasts. It was the biggest turn-on for her when she and Laura did this. But for the moment, Marcie and Laura decided to lay side by side, pussies locked together with legs intertwined, their pubic bones pressing down on each other's clits. In this position, their chests were tightly pressed against each other, the tissues flattened and bulging out under their arms, the pressure on their ribs and tits making their breasts ache with desire, causing them to swell even more and thereby intensifying the pleasure.

Marcie adjusted her weight to keep herself steady as the alcohol again flooded her senses. She felt a warm and pleasant buzz. She looked over at Gerry's excited face. This was it. Were they really both going to put on a show for him? Were they going to fuck him? Just how far would they go, and would they even discuss it?

But when Laura's tongue invaded her left ear all such questions vanished. It was Marcie who initiated matters further by slowly grinding her hips against Laura's. Laura reciprocated and their mutual desire began to build.

Four minutes later, Laura was about to cum, sensing it, Marcie whispered, "Please ... stop, not just yet," and they paused for a minute or so. Then, gently, began again. Each time one of them neared her orgasm they stopped. This simple approach brought them higher and higher, until after perhaps a half dozen cycles they were both crazed with a lust they had never achieved before and ground desperately against one another until they came together, making all kinds of noises and saying obscene things to each other.

They lay there, covered in sweat, lubrication pouring down their legs and onto a towel Gerry tossed under them as they continued kissing and whispering sweet nothings to each other.

"Gerry," Laura finally croaked, "be a dear and get us all some cold beers will ya?"

While he was doing just that, Laura asked, "So what do we do with him?"

"Mmmm, I wouldn't mind sucking his dick."

"Uh, yeah ... he does need to get off. It would be cruel to leave him in that state," Laura said.

""Err, do you want to fuck him?" Marcie inquired.

"No—no, not really, a blow job sounds about right. You have at it, love."

"You can join me if you'd like," Marcie said with a smile.

Laura's stomach flipped at the thought of going down on a guy together with her friend. She hated to admit it, but she did often catch herself wondering just how well Marcie gave head.

Laura had never gotten anything but rave reviews herself. She was a competitive person in pretty much everything so the idea of finding out how her roomie and lover rated was irresistible to her.

She turned back towards Gerry and Marcie and gave him a sultry smile.

"Yeah, I think I'd be down for that, (she hesitated on the word) but maybe we should start slow, before moving onto harder areas."

Gerry's face was clenched in anticipation and arousal. This was it. He had done it. He'd managed to hold off and now well ... all bets were off!

His head began to spin with glorious images as he wondered what kind of head they gave. His eyes shot to Laura's full, pouty lips and he pulsed further. He bet she knew what she was doing. But he hesitated as he remembered her earlier comment directed towards Marcie implying that she'd had plenty of experience in that arena. And the way Marcie was eying up his jeans. Fuck. He had a feeling about her, too.

"Gerry ..." Marcie said seductively, "why don't you drop your pants for us, hmmmm?"

"I'd like to see that chest of yours too," Laura added.

Gerry pulled his shirt over his head, then lowered his trousers to his ankles and stood there, inordinately proud of his 5 ½ inch erection.

"He's kinda thick, you think?" Laura said.

"Yeah, but I think we can handle him. I might gag some, but I'm pretty sure I can throat him."

Marcie absentmindedly reached down and grabbed hold of Laura's hand. Laura clasped her back as they both squeezed a bit. It was an unspoken communication. They were in this together. Whatever that meant.

Neither girl had done what they were about to do. They knew they were drunk and horny and that in the morning they might not like their shared memories. They didn't even know how far it would go, but they were both too on fire to worry about that anymore.

They approached the edge of the futon with nervous excitement. With one final joint sigh and giggle they each brought a knee up to the cushion and pushed down into it.

Facing Gerry, Marcie was on the right, Laura on the left. The girls were kneeling over him, each straddling a leg. Gerry sucked in his breath as their bodies closed in him.

Their chests were heaving and almost directly in his face. God, please hold on, Gerry, he begged himself. You got this. Just fucking focus.

Laura moved first and thrust her lips into his. She had been watching him and Marcie make-out earlier and she simply wasn't going to wait again. Her body ached from Marcie's kissing and she needed something again to fill the void. She moaned as she felt Gerry's tongue touch hers. She brought her left hand to his head and roughly stroked his hair, her hips beginning to rock reflexively.

Marcie's eyes flashed with a touch of playful jealousy and excitement as she watched Laura beat her to the punch by kissing Gerry. She became keenly aware that this was likely how it would all proceed. She would need to find something to focus on while the others swapped spit.

With no further hesitation, she went to work; kissing and sucking and leaving tell-tale hickies all over his neck and up his jaw line. She nibbled gently on his earlobe before plunging her tongue into his ear. It had become a favorite move of hers while kissing Laura and it always made her tense up.

She grinned as she felt his neck clench in reaction. Marcie was a pleaser. She got off on delivering pleasure.

Gerry pulled back from Laura and his whole body shivered as Marcie's tongue shot electricity into his ear. Marcie took advantage of her opening and attacked his mouth with her own. She forced her tongue into his mouth and held him in tight. She, too, was beginning to involuntarily rock her hips into him from her kneeling position. She had enjoyed kissing him earlier and it was even better now. She shot a competitive, but friendly, sideways wink at Laura who was now the one looking on.

Laura exhaled and smoothed a strand of hair. Her heat had been climbing as she kissed this guy and she found herself frustrated again. She wanted him and her thoughts went back to fucking him. She was so turned on and definitely wanted to get off, too.

Laura had on more than one occasion gotten herself off giving head and was enthralled with oral sex period. She casually brought a hand down and took hold of his member.

She giggled at his reaction. Gerry's head had jerked so hard that he shook loose of Marcie's hungry mouth. Laura moved quickly to reclaim it from her, but Marcie anticipated her and refused to cede her prize that easily. As it turned out, their lips met, lightly brushing, and acting on instinct, the girls embraced and began kissing each other instead. Gerry opened his eyes in confusion and again sucked in his breath at the scene in front of him.

It had been hot from across the room but now, just inches from his face, it was mesmerizing. The girls were clearly revved up and they looked almost angry at each other.

He watched as their mouths twisted and their pink tongues snaked in and out of view. They were each making low moans, and within seconds, it appeared that they had forgotten all about him. Gerry was momentarily disappointed as he was once again the third wheel. But as his gaze flicked from their faces, down their bodies, he stirred further and had an idea.

Without interrupting them, Gerry slowly brought his hands to their respective backs. He turned to Laura first and slid his palm dangerously close to her crack. He felt her body surge and she moaned, but she did not break her focus from Marcie.

While still generously copping a feel, Gerry brought his attention back to his left hand and repeated the process on Marcie. He felt her jump as his fingers slid down and around towards the base of her ass. With her butt being smaller and tighter, he could almost reach his hand under her but didn't. He let his fingers linger as Marcie shook and momentarily shot him a lustful glance before returning her attentions to Laura.

While he had no complaints whatsoever about Marcie's firm, tight ass, it wasn't on the same level as Laura's. However, Marcie had something else that he needed to get his hands on even more. Gerry looked straight ahead with a hard swallow as he watched her impressive chest quiver with pleasure. Her nipples were erect from her arousal and she felt them tingle further as she watched the two sets of eyes on them. She was delighted in knowing that two people wanted her and it caused another jolt to tear through her below her waist.

Gerry was keenly aware of all the attention Marcie was getting now and he knew that the surest way to shut the whole thing down was to make one of the girls feel weird or insecure. He had already noticed that they had something going between them from a flicker of jealousy on Laura's face earlier when he'd fondled Marcie's breasts.

He realized he needed to show her he wanted her just as much as he wanted Marcie.

So he reached out and touched Laura's arm. She looked at him and he gave her a hungry smile then gazed directly at her tits for a moment and then lowered his eyes to her shaven twat.

"I know it's difficult with three of us, but we can make it work ... right?" He said hopefully.

Laura watched with a shiver as Gerry's eyes ran all over her body. She knew her boobs were just as inviting as Marcie's. Laura inhaled deeply as her arousal returned in a flood.

Flicking her eyes briefly back to Marcie, Laura mouthed the words, Should we?

Marcie nodded; her heart was pounding with lust. "Yeah," she replied in a weak but wanton voice.

Gerry was past his limits. His brain told him to keep things nice and steady, but his blood was flowing rapidly away from that area to a decidedly different location much lower down.

Time stood still for a moment, then acting on instinct, Marcie moved first, swooping in and enveloping his erection. She felt his cock head pass through and opened wider to take him deeper. She took a deep breath and looked up at him. His eyes were tightly shut, his hands now rested on her shoulders.

She relaxed her throat and sucked him in deeply once more; this time her nose gently brushed the base of his shaft. Christ, I've deep throated him! I didn't think I could do it!

Gleefully she began running her tongue all over the underside of his shaft then clamped her lips and sucked him forcefully back out. She repeated the movement again, and again as a feeling of triumph raced through her system.

Laura found that watching Marcie perform sexually was hypnotic and couldn't keep her eyes away. She marveled at Marcie's ease and relaxed expression and she skillfully worked Gerry's' dick up and down. I thought she'd only gone down on Gavin ... did she bullshit me about that?

She felt herself tingle as her eyes fell to Marcie's side and she watched her heavy breasts jiggle gently with her movements. Those lovely tits ... I want to suckle them ... she thought and touched herself not for the first time.

It seemed that someone else was controlling her hand as it reached out and gently touched Marcie's soft, smooth skin. Her lips puckered reflexively as her fingers reached the underside of Marcie's left breast. She swallowed hard and gave it a timid squeeze. Oh...

Marcie's eyes shot open as she felt the touch. A jolt ripped through her again. Laura!

Marcie pulled up off of Gerry's shaft as she whipped her head to meet Laura's eyes. Her mouth hung open and a long string of saliva hung there stretching between his cock and her mouth.

Laura grasped the nipple, Marcie almost came from the electrical shock the touch sent through her. Her head swam as she became aware of how drunk she was. She forgot completely about the penis in front of her face and her full attention was on Laura.

But in an instant, Marcie suddenly snapped out of her daze and remembered why they were in the bedroom. She looked up at Gerry and registered his confused, longing look. She'd left him the lurch. She swallowed, Poor baby, she thought, and with a quick nod to Laura, handed his penis to her.

Laura leaned in and took Gerry completely into her mouth. Her breasts pushed into his thigh as she leaned over him from the side. She sucked him in gently then let him fall from her incredible, full lips. Her lips drove the boys crazy. They'd told her so. She would never require collagen treatments on them, and more importantly, she considered herself expert in fellating men of all sizes. By her own count she had blown 43 guys, with what's-his-name here making it 44.

For the record, this was the second time Gerry had engaged in oral sex. He would count it forever as one BJ and not two, but would mention it often specifying that two girls had participated.

Laura was doing her thing while Marcie looked on absorbing each and every detail, learning, learning, learning.

She took Gerry deep into her mouth and looked up to catch his gaze. With a wink, she slowly dragged her lips across his shaft as his penis slid gently from her mouth. Her technique was slower and less forceful than Marcie's but it was insanely pleasurable in its own way. Gerry found himself subtly missing the great suction and intensity of the mouth that had just left him, but he quickly got used to the easy pace of the gorgeous blonde who was now tenderly blowing him.

Marcie watched Laura's body move to the rhythm of the blowjob she was delivering. Her soft breasts were pushed up into Gerry's leg and the sultry curves of her hips and ass were hypnotic. Should she touch her too? Marcie swallowed. She certainly wanted to. She closed her eyes as she thought again of how she would definitely cum if things went right. She caught herself glancing at Laura's thighs and shivered as she wondered what Laura was feeling down there. Was she close? Could she get off from sucking his cock?

Marcie continued watching Laura's technique and noticed Laura didn't pull her cheeks in all the way. Laura wasn't sucking as forcefully as she had. Instead, she was using her pillow-like lips to accentuate a melting kind of blowjob. It was markedly different from what Marcie had done. She glanced at Gerry and grinned. Well, he seemed to be enjoying it. She grinned further. Let's see if we can't turn up the heat, she thought devilishly.

Gerry had been enjoying it immensely. As far as he was concerned, these girls knew what they were doing and while their styles were different, they were both mind-blowing.

The blonde was smoothly bobbing her head with gentle, but firm pressure. She ran her tongue all over him as she took him in and out and she could definitely take him deep. And those lips! They were wet with saliva as they smoothly dragged all over his shaft. He couldn't watch; it was too intense. Despite that, he was pretty proud of himself for not cumming after all he'd been through with the two of them.

When he got off, it was going to be epic. He had no idea what the girls would do when the moment came but he really didn't care.

He closed his eyes at the thought and exhaled deeply. He began to run his fingers through Laura's blonde hair when his eyes suddenly shot back open. His legs tensed, and he stared down with a look of shock and pained pleasure.

The brunette, Marcie, he recalled after a second's thought--had joined the blonde!

It took him a split second to realize that Marcie was also working his dick. Her lips were currently wrapped around a portion of his shaft, near its base, and he saw stars as she dragged her lips down across his balls and began to lick and then suck them into her hot little mouth, one at a time.

Motherfucker! He screamed inside his head. This is ... this is ...

His thoughts were interrupted as he groaned in pleasure. He was almost there ...

Suddenly everything stopped.

He opened his eyes and looked down.

The blonde had stopped blowing him and was simply watching her friend work his balls. She seemed fascinated by what the brunette was doing.

The sudden break gave Gerry a reprieve and he happily realized that it might stretch things out further. The blonde had his shaft in her hand and was gently stroking him, but she wasn't paying attention at all. She was staring at her girlfriend, who was lost in her work.

Laura was amazed to see Marcie--a complete novice to her way of thinking--doing what she was with such aplomb. It was as if she'd mastered the art of fellating in one short lesson, for there were no wasted movements, every move she made was the right one, or so it seemed to Laura a much more learned fellatrix.

Laura leaned away to let her friend work. Marcie sensing that space had opened up, slid up and returned to working Gerry's cockhead again. Laura watched his eyes close with a satisfied smile as he moved a hand to rest gently on her head. Marcie was fully in autopilot and was sucking him in and out with dialed in precision. She was whimpering involuntarily and her body shook and quivered with excitement.