The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did we?" Mark asked then stopped.

"No, unfortunately we didn't. You were out of it. Too fucking bad though, I was really in the mood."

"Um, is Steve still here?"

"Fuck no. He took his bimbo Julie back to her place, probably still fucking her."

"You didn't boff Maddy did you?"

"No."

"Jesus, that story was soooo hot. You made her cum, I heard her. But you didn't do it?"

"I masturbated her. She came and said thanks and left. Some party."

Gabby laughed, but it wasn't a happy laugh. "We got screwed but neither of us got laid."

Mark shrugged his shoulders under the blanket and said, "That's how it all started. Someone complained about not getting laid for some time. You, as I recall, said something about meditating and shit that I didn't get, because Steve ... and I hope you understand that I'm being completely honest with you now. Steve offered to have you blow me."

Gabby looked around, and then swore, "That miserable son-of-a-bitch! Well thank you for telling me, and thank you for declining his offer. You did, didn't you?"

Mark laughed. "I did. Not that I didn't like the idea, but I'd rather the offer come from you, so ..."

"Hmmmm, Markie?"

"Yes, Gabby?"

"What if I were to offer you a blowjob?"

"Oh, I'd certainly accept the offer, Gabby. I'd consider it an honor."

"Lose those skivvies, sailor," she said as her head went under the blanket.

____________________________

Fifteen delightful minutes later Gabby got up and walked the few feet to the galley, and Mark couldn't help staring at her ass. Every time she took a step--or bent over--her shirt rode up, and her round cheeks looked back at him. It was crazy that only seconds before she had been sucking his dick but now she suddenly felt like a world away. Gabby pulled the coffee down from the shelf, scooped it into the filter, and poured the water into the coffee maker. Her arms moved slowly, and the entire time he watched her in silence.

Finally, it was too much.

"What are you going to do about Steve?"

"I'm cutting him loose, Mark. Don't worry; I haven't got my eye on you as a replacement. Although I wouldn't rule it out. You are an eligible bachelor, I'd even say, a very eligible one."

"He never proposed to me you know. Now ... fuck it, I'll be crying in a minute and I don't want to do it in front of you. Maybe when I get home, oh I don't know!"

She didn't move from the counter as the coffee started to perk, and Mark set coffee cups and saucers out and found some left over pound cake that he cut in half so they both had something to eat.

The galley reeked of sex. Was it theirs or Steve and Julie? Mark shrugged it off; the added smell of coffee was starting to take over anyway.

Mark found a pack of Camels, lit one then leaned his face against the open porthole to smell the morning air. "I didn't know you smoked," Gabby said as she poured the coffee into the cups he'd set out.

"Yeah, nasty habit; I don't smoke more than two a day, mostly not that much, but after sex ... you know?" he said, and they both laughed.

She reached for the cigarette and took a drag, exhaled and gave it back. "It's bad for you."

"I know. Shit everyone knows, but still the nicotine keeps us coming back."

While they had their coffee and cake he thought briefly about Madison and how soft her pussy had been and it occurred to him that he hadn't touched Gabby's pussy and it was right there for the taking.

"Mark, have you ever had your heart broken? I know, it's a stupid question and God knows the timing is ..."

"I'm not sure, Gabby. Back in college ..." He told her about Rana and how she'd vanished while he was in Louisiana on an assignment; and how he'd learned belatedly that her family had sequestered her in what to Mark seemed an impenetrable fortress until they found what they considered a suitable husband for her.

"No calls or letters?" Gabby asked with sad eyes.

"No, nothing; end of story. Was my heart broken? I don't know. I hurt for a time, but was fortunate to have my work and..." He smiled lewdly at her. "A horny woman or two to help with my healing."

Gabby playfully slapped his arm. "So there's been no one since?"

"There have been several since, but none that I would call a serious relationship."

Gabby sighed and finished the last of her coffee and said, "Is it okay if I shower here?"

"Sure the shower's a bit small, but manageable," then he went back to the cushioned bench and lay down as she peeled off her T-shirt and walked nude into the bathroom.

A few seconds later, Mark heard the shower start. He pictured her standing naked under the hot water and reached into his boxers felt himself rising and smiled. There was no way he was going to pass this opportunity up.

Gabby hadn't bothered to close the door, and he walked in, pulled back the curtain and climbed into the shower behind her without a word. Gabby shook her head but didn't say anything as he started to soap up her back. The water was nearly scalding, but it felt amazingly good, especially after sleeping on the bench. He rubbed soap into her skin and massaged her shoulders, but his eyes never left her ass. He kissed the top of her head and pulled her closer. His hands slipped down to grip her soap covered thighs, and then moved them up until they cupped the cheeks of her ass.

He was painfully hard, and his whole body was trembling.

"I'm not going to fuck you again, Mark."

"I want this," He said squeezing her harder. She didn't move away, but she didn't lean back either. He pulled her to him, his cock between the cheeks of her ass and his arms around her. "I've wanted this ass since the day I met you, Gabby. Please?"

"If I'm not letting you fuck me, I'm definitely not letting you fuck my ass. Come on, don't be a dick."

"Gabby, I can't help it. I dream about this ass. I'd write poetry about it if I could, and you're driving me crazy. You gave me such a wonderful blowjob earlier--wouldn't a nice fuck help you to forget how bad last night was? C'mon, Gabby, Jesus I want you. Just look at me!"

"Yeah, and I want a million dollars and a fucking pony, now piss off." Gabby turned around and flicked shampoo in his face. She was smiling and laughing, but she was deadly serious. Mark leaned back against the cold wall, one hand on his dick as she stared at him, and slowly started to jerk off.

"You have the perfect ass you know." he whispered.

"And you don't get it."

She leaned back, her hair under the showerhead and her breasts pulled back with her arms stretched over her head. He noticed her pussy hair was matted leaving her labia almost fully exposed and inviting.

His hand moved faster as she washed her hair, and he didn't think it would take him very long. He was surprised he was still standing.

"Enjoy yourself," she said, pulling back the curtain and stepping out of the shower. His hand didn't stop as she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her head. Mark pushed the curtain open just enough for him to see her, and when she bent over the sink he was done. He pictured himself deep inside her ass and suddenly he was blowing his load all over the shower, his legs trembling, almost buckling beneath him.

A second later Gabby pulled the shower curtain back; the towel now wrapped around her body, and stared at him. He was still hard.

"You are such a fucking pervert. And you know what?" She reached a hand in and raised one finger. He watched as she brought it down to his cock and swiped a little bit of cum onto it. She raised it to his lips and without even thinking, Mark opened his mouth.

"You will never fuck this ass," she said.

And then she was gone, and he was standing there like a douche bag with his mouth open and his cock growing soft. Thinking himself an idiot, Mark finally got out, dried off and wrapped the towel around his waist. Then taking a deep breath he adjusted his dick, and walked back into the living compartment where he found Gabby in front of the mirror applying lipstick to her mouth.

They spent another hour getting dressed, drinking more coffee, and smoking while lying on the bench, but true to her word they did not fuck again. Mark tried to apologize, but she laughed at him and told him he was being dumb. "You're a man; it's natural that you want me. Besides, I like the fact that you want something from me that you can't have. It's about time the tables were turned on you men."

"So you're taking it out on me when you should be venting things on Steve."

"Yeah, exactly. Think whatever you like. You can stare at this ass all you want, but you will never get it."

"Now you're just teasing me."

"That's what women do. They're always teasing you. Anyway, can you give me a ride to my apartment or should I call a cab?"

Just when Mark opened his mouth to answer her, the phone rang. She stared at him for a moment longer as he moved to pick up the phone.

It was Scotia telling him she was available from two to four-thirty.

12