The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that for me?" Marcie asked coquettishly.

"It sure is. Milt won't let me near him while I'm packin'."

Gerri tendered it to Marci's mouth saying: "Wet this for me, will ya?"

Marci's lips parted and she accepted the smooth wooden dildo into her mouth, making certain her saliva covered most of the shaft. While Marcie applied herself to the task at hand, Gerri returned to teasing Marci's nipples, which she knew the other woman loved, twisting and pulling, turning and yanking turned Marci's nips into hardened points.

The dildo was slightly curved and as Marcie studied it, she realized it tapered and blossomed slightly. She could feel her face burn as she realized it was the largest dildo she had ever seen in her life. She had seen, even owned several previously, but this monster broke all records. The polished wood, dark with golden hues, caught the candle light as Gerri moved around her friend, positioning herself to face Marcie's exposed sex.

Gerri shooed Milt away and had Marcie lean against the couch in the living room. Milt picked up a video camera and began shooting them as Marci, feet spread apart and sex pushed out; let her head hang down as she tried to peek between her legs as the dildo made its initial contact with her opening.

Gerri gently stroked the head of the fake cock against her pussy. Milt took the camera's viewfinder from Marcie's sex to her face, and caught her mouth opening as the dildo slipped inside her cunt.

Gerri began a brisk exhalation followed by quick inhales as her fucking accelerated. Soon Marcie's grunts were indistinguishable from Gerri's.

Milt was exhilarated to see that the dildo on leaving Marcie's cunt was covered with her creamy juices, knowing it would make for spectacular viewing when shown to their select group of friends.

Gerri knew this was a special moment too, and willed her hips to thrust faster and faster, ramming the dildo into the deepest recesses of Marcie's cunt. Marcie cried out each time the instrument plunged into her teasing her g-spot, teasing her sensitive vaginal walls and her imagination as her tits shook from side to side and her body jerked from the impact of Gerri's fucking.

The opposite end of the wooden dildo was carved in such a way as to titillate Gerri's clit as she pounded it into her partner, bringing her too closer to a powerful orgasm.

And as fate would have it, Gerri came first, collapsing on poor Marcie, but triggering her orgasm as well and both women lay quivering on the bed with Milt moving in close to finish his video with the two women uncoupling from the dildo and bestowing fevered kisses on one another.

________________________

The following afternoon Marcie dressed sexily, pairing a gauzy cutoff shirt that left her belly bare and forgoing a bra, squeezed into black leather pants that conformed to every curve, tightened the laces over the crotch and slipped into a pair of low heeled ankle boots.

Once she was dressed, Marcie looked at herself in the mirror, saw that her hair was in disarray and frowning at her likeness, which she likened to that of a panda, twirled it into a bun then added a headband, and then laughing at herself, cleaned the makeup ringing her eyes in the bathroom sink so she looked less like a panda. After rinsing her mouth with Listerine she added a touch of lipstick and as a concession to the windy day outside, she decided to take a light leather jacket with her.

Within an hour's time Marcie visited a cocktail lounge, (not the one she worked at) and with the scent of the previous night's sex oozing from her pores and stiffened nipples poking at the gauzy cutoff shirt accepted several drinks from a faceless stranger then left with him for his hotel room.

"Do you like that, slut?" he asked and without waiting for a reply, spun the tip of his tongue around her throbbing clitoris again.

He took his cock from her drooling mouth and pointed it toward the ceiling while lifting his scrotum up. "Lick them like a dog," he said.

She laughed and after spreading her jaws took both balls past her lips. When he brought his cock down, she squinted along the shaft and saw the streak of saliva, dazzling for its whiteness in the dark pubic hair. And when she sucked the spit from his cock and poured it into his open mouth he exclaimed, "Oh, you filthy slut," and held the back of her head while they kissed and he jerked himself off as their tongues tasted each other.

After a brief rest he said, "You're a great fuck, I'll say that for you."

"I'll take that as a compliment, I guess. Are we finished?"

"No, I've got at least one more left in me. How 'bout I put it up that fine ass of yours?"

"I'm okay with it," she said and giggled.

Her lower legs gripped his sides as he entered her anus. She wrapped an arm around his shoulder and moaned wordlessly as he forced his way into her backside.

"Yes, yes, yes," Marcie gasped, as his thickly veined cock muscled its way into the tight space.

My anal bitch," he dubbed her after sliding his entire member in. She squeaked and grunted nasally and cupped her fingers over her clit. Her elbows buckled at the force of the pounding she received.

"Cum bucket," he said and laughed when she rubbed his semen into her tits. He made a movie of it on his cell phone.

Back in her apartment twenty minutes later she berated herself for being so whorish, and then thought about what Dr. Dersherwitz had told her about controlling herself and her actions.

Last night was okay, but this afternoon missed the mark. I went looking, hunting for something I really didn't need. Not after last night that's for sure. I had better follow his instructions or I'll be in trouble. I'm not a sex addict ... but should be more ... what was it he said? Be circumspect, yeah, circumspect in my choice of partners.

She picked up the phone and called Gerri. Ten minutes later after some crying on both their parts, Gerri agreed to be her sponsor albeit with benefits.

____________________________

Mark and Keith McDaniel, a 30 year old realtor and business acquaintance went west on Sinatra Drive, to the Oscar Levant Intersection, made a right turn and cut through the first side street they came too, and spotting a parking space under an elm tree, Keith backed into the space. It was ten minutes to one in the morning.

Keith said, "Crusty's Tavern is around the corner."

Crusty's was a powder blue colored concrete-block building with a scrawled Crusty's above the doors in red neon. The parking lot was full with over two dozen cars and pickups in it.

It was the first time Mark had been there and he took in the black leatherette booths around a U-shaped bar, with subdued lighting and a nude picture ostensibly of Jean Harlow, although it had to be photo shopped as she had never posed that way. The back room had more booths scattered around a twenty-by twenty dance floor, a Tammy Wynette song was playing on the jukebox.

They stumbled into the back room only to find Gabby and Madison in a booth by the pool table. The girls waved at them as they entered, and before Mark knew what was happening he was seated at their table and Gabby was on his lap. Keith and Madison were flirting nearby, while the first notes of Janis Joplin's Me and Bobby McGee began playing.

Before Mark got a word out, Gabby leaned in and kissed him on the mouth. He felt his cock twitch beneath the table recalling their get together on the Hoar's Nook.

"Are you surprised to run into us, Daddy?" she whispered into his ear.

"What the hell? Are you crazy? Don't call me that, especially here." He mumbled, adjusting his cock in his jeans.

"Why, does it make you nervous? You don't want your friends to hear?"

"Hey, Keith," I said, interrupting his flirting with Madison. They had only met a few times before, but they always got along. "Why don't you tell the girls here your Donkey Story?"

"And why don't you suck my enormous dick and keep your mouth shut," Keith shot back.

Madison was on it in a second. She pulled him into a chair and straddled him. He smiled at her and stared into her twinkling eyes.

Mark envied him for a second as Madison cooed "I want to hear THAT story, c'mon ... tell us!"

"She wants to hear the story, Keith," Mark said. "I mean, I wasn't going to say anything more, but when Maddy wants to hear a story, Maddy will leave no fly unopened until she hears the story."

Gabby snickered and said, "He's fuckin' 'A' right there, Keith. If there was a table cloth on our table she'd be on the floor already."

"Fuck you, Gabby, you're no saint yourself!" Madison huffed, then turned to Keith and tried to charm the story out of him proving Gabby's point by humping against him as he sat there looking flummoxed.

Mark finished off his beer and crushed the can; then feeling smug, grinned and threw a challenge at Gabby, saying: "I bet you want to hear his donkey story as well, don't you? I mean you like big things with happy endings, right?"

Seeing an escape route, Keith quickly reached past Madison's right breast to touch Gabby's left hand and said, "I'll tell you both some other time. This isn't the right time or place for that particular story."

"Why?" Maddy whined.

"Um, because there's some compare and contrasting involved if you get my drift."

Several seconds passed then Maddy lightly slapped Gabby's outstretched hand and exclaimed, "Oh, I get it! He means ..."

Gabby interrupted her, saying: "I know! I know! Like show and tell. The man needs a modicum of privacy."

Maddy's hand dropped below the table and moments later she exclaimed, "He is kinda extra-sized as ..."

But Keith seized her hand and wrested it off of his semi-hard cock and dropped it back on the table, saying: "Enough, time for another round of drinks, right?"

"Right!" Mark echoed as Keith made his way to the bar to order another round.

"Your friend's nice but weird, Mark," Madison said lighting a cigarette and staring after Keith.

"I believe he's hung quite nicely, Maddy," Mark grinned. "If that's what you want to know."

"Thank you, I wasn't looking for that information, but now that I have it ... well, thanks, it's useful stuff."

Keith returned with four cans of beer and stood there handing them out. "I know you've been talking about me--my ears are on fucking fire—but I'm a totally normal Irishman, although like Springsteen, Born in the USA."

"Is that a pick-up line?" Madison said.

"Normally I tell the girl I have a big dick, but you already know that and ..."

"Fuck you!" Maddy yelled and stood up sputtering but no words left her mouth and she began to laugh. Then as suddenly as she stood up, she sat down.

"Do you really have a donkey dick?" she asked coolly.

"I cannot tell a lovely girl a lie. I do," he replied. He was still standing and to show them he wasn't kidding, he took the material of his slacks and pulled it taut, clearly outlining the length of his penis to them.

"That do the trick, Maddy?"

She looked long and hard at the outline, and then inquired, "How big?"

He answered immediately. "Nine plus inches and thick as a can of coke."

"Huh," she said, leaning back. "I might have to see that to believe it."

Willie Nelson was now crooning Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain and Mark asked Gabby to dance, leaving the other couple looking at one another wondering how far they'd go now that they were alone at the table.

"Does he really have a big dick?" Gabby asked. "I don't like huge dicks."

"I guess that's a compliment," Mark said.

"Mark, look at me. What the hell would I do with a cock that big? Where would I put it?"

"I have a feeling you'd know just what to do with it."

"And why is that?" she asked, sneaking in under his arm until he had it wrapped around her.

He leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Because you are a very dirty girl, and you've never had enough cock in your life."

"Are you mad at me?" she asked in her smallest voice.

"Because you're such a bad girl and called me Daddy in public?" Mark asked. She just nodded her head and bit her lip.

Mark thought he was going to bust a nut if this kept going. Of course, he didn't stop though.

"I'm not mad at you, Baby girl," He said, kissing the top of her head. And then more quietly, "but I might have to punish you."

And then he dragged her back to the table and sat her down then did the same. Gabby's cheeks were bright red and her breathing was quick and short as they sat down. Keith had his hand on Madison's leg, but they both looked up with drunken smiles.

"Do you remember the first time we got drunk together?" Keith asked Mark. "We were like fifteen and we stole a bottle of my dad's Canadian Club. It was nasty, but we drank half the bottle and ended up walking naked around the block singing He's Got the Whole World in His Hands" You--you were nearly as drunk as I was."

"Keith, I grew up in Nebraska, not Florida. You've got me mixed up with someone else," Mark said with a smile.

"Yeah, and we were lucky we didn't end up in jail," Keith said. "It was almost as bad as when we took that girl skinny dipping up at Mathews Lake and didn't find out she was the Chief of Police's daughter until after she had sucked your dick."

"I told you, you've got me mixed up with someone else!" Mark said with a friendly smile.

"How long have you two known each other?" Gabby asked Mark.

"Since we were what, eight?" Keith answered for him. But Mark followed with, "It seems like fifteen minutes ago."

Both girls cracked up.

"I should mention that I found Keith as he was leaving Fillies, you know, the strip club on Seminole Landing. I think they'd asked him to leave."

Keith carried on as if he hadn't heard any of this, saying: "I think I was eight and you were seven. We met in second grade and you were a dick. Of course, I was a dick too, but still. Maybe that's why we got along."

"I don't have any friends I've known that long," Madison said. "Gabby and I have known each other since high school, but I think that's it. I think we were fifteen when we started hanging out."

"I have one friend from fifth grade, but she's a Mormon now and doesn't talk to me." Gabby said as she snuggled up against Mark's arm, but her hand was beneath the table moving quickly up his leg. "She was fun for a while, but I guess she found religion in college. It's too bad; you guys would have liked her." Just as she said it she squeezed his cock through his jeans and smiled innocently at him.

"Do you want to go back to our place?" Madison asked. "I have a used couch and a bathroom that doesn't smell like desperation and crack."

Keith gave her a look that was far more lecherous than anything else, and they all got up, pounded the rest of their beers and headed to the front door.

By the time they reached the apartment the girl's shared, Madison's lipstick was smeared over both her face and Keith's. Mark caught her inserting a breast back into her bra as the car stopped two doors away from their apartment. Mark had to laugh for he was just as guilty in that Gabby had been jerking him off intermittently as he drove them to the apartment.

They turned the lights on, put on some music and fell down onto the couch in the living room without much rhyme or reason.

Gabby lay down on Mark's lap, and he rubbed her shoulders absentmindedly while Madison whispered something in Keith's ear. Mark and Gabby watched them cautiously, but a few moments later they got up from the couch and disappeared together into her room and shut the door. Mark pulled Gabby up too and they stumbled into her bedroom holding one another tightly.

He undressed her sloppily and completely naked they climbed in. The room was spinning, but he found that looking into her big blue eyes was enough to keep him from getting sick.

"Are you going to punish me now, Daddy?" Gabby asked, her knee sliding up over his strident cock.

"If I tried to punish you right now I'd probably break something, and it would most likely be you. I'm too drunk to play games."

Instead he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her, but it was especially difficult to focus, even with her soft leg rubbing against him beneath the blanket.

"I don't want to play games, Daddy," she whispered. "I just want you to hold me and tell me I'm a good girl."

"You are a good girl," Mark whispered. His cock actually twitched at her touch and as she ran her hands up and down his chest it slowly grew harder. He tried not to think of all the things he wanted to do with her, but kept hearing her voice in his head over and over again and soon he was aching to fuck her.

Gabby climbed on top of him, his cock nestled between the lips of her pussy, and he stared at her sitting there. Her hair hung down over her shoulders covering her small breasts. Her nipples were dark brown and hard as erasers. She moved her hips ever so slowly, both of them staring at the head of his cock where it poked out from between her thighs.

Just then the door opened and Madison stumbled in, trying - and failing - to keep quiet. She fell to her knees and closed the door behind her, crawling her way slowly towards the bed.

"Are you guys doing it?" she asked too loudly as her eyes adjusted to the dimly lit room. She was on the floor in just a pair of panties. Her breasts were three times the size of Gabby's, and Mark found himself staring at her.

When she reached the bed she finally saw what we were doing and she stopped short.

"Keith passed out," she whispered. "He undressed me, pulled off his shirt, and then started snoring."

"Did you get his pants off?" Gabby asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I took a little peek, and seeing what I'm not gonna get made matters worse. I'm so fucking horny, can I join you guys?"

"Are you serious?" Mark said still staring at her tits. But then he realized she seemed perfectly sincere.

"We were just going to sleep," Gabby said, stretching out next to him. Mark's cock was at full mast, and she wrapped her hand around it as Madison watched them from the floor.

"Can't I just watch? Maybe I can get myself off or something. I'm going crazy. Please?"

He turned to face Gabby, but didn't know what to say. He liked Madison and would have fucked her in a New York minute, but wasn't ready to dive into a drunken threesome. Not only was she Gabby's best friend, but they lived together.

"You can sit at the foot of the bed," Gabby finally said. Madison climbed up without a word and leaned against one of the tall pillars looking at us. She instantly slid one hand inside her panties as she watched, and Mark felt more sober than he had in hours.

Madison pushed her fingers further inside herself. "Are you two gonna fuck? Come on. Let me watch at least."

Mark kissed Gabby and she kissed him back, but it was a different game, and he wasn't sure

what to do. His cock wasn't quite as hard as it had been a few minutes before and even watching Madison wasn't doing much for him.

"We're really tired, Maddy" Gabby said, touching Mark's softening cock gently. "I mean we've been drinking for hours, and I don't know if we're up for it."

"Just suck his cock then," she whispered. "Or let me do it."

Without warning Madison reached down and slid her panties off her hips and left them wrapped around one ankle as she opened her legs wider. This time both Gabby and Mark stared, their eyes trying to make out Madison's pussy in the darkness.

Before he could say anything, Gabby's hand grew much firmer even as she slid the other one between her own legs. Mark wrapped his hand around his cock as well, and for a while the three of them sat there quietly jerking off on the bed.

Mark's eyes moved between Gabby's fingers and Madison's, and he found himself growing hard again. "Do it," Madison moaned. "Come on, suck him for me."