The Newlin's, Marcie & Mark Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you still thinking about bricks and mortar?" she teased, a few seconds later. But she was more than pleased he was still hard inside her.

He smacked her ass in reply, and she whimpered like the unrepentant bad girl she knew she was.

"Have another," he said. She griped the iron bars of the bed frame in front of her. He did it again, striking the lushest part of her, and Marcie felt him growing more rigid. She realized she wanted his cock in her mouth five minutes ago. But at the same time, she had a feeling she might die if he left her pussy too soon.

'Slap.'

Again on her left cheek.

"Oh..."

"Oh, and while we're here," he grunted. 'Slap.'

He licked the base of her neck, slowly dragging his tongue along the nape. Marcie shuddered, had a mini orgasm, and grasped the bars a little more firmly.

He's leaving me marked, she fretted. They may last a week, or more, she thought hopefully.

Fuck it, she told herself. I want to suck him. I have to suck that cock!

"Um, here, please ... I need to do this," she said, scooting down between his legs.

"You have a beautiful cock!" she exclaimed, moving her face a little closer as if to tease him. "You okay with me ...?"

She had him in her mouth before he said, "Sure."

Marcie liked giving blowjobs, but with his length and girth, she wondered if he'd choke her. Not that she minded it, but what if he found her gagging offensive?

He's just right, she thought as his penis moved in and out of her mouth. She ran her tongue the length of his shaft and up over the head as one might lap an ice cream cone that was rapidly melting down the sides.

I hope he likes my way of doing this ... she thought, rubbing her hands up and down his length to replace her mouth when she needed to come up for air; caressing his balls with her tits to add to the overall titillation.

Oh yeah—oh yeah, this is fucking intense, she told herself, feeling in control as she sucked harder---ever the benevolent dictator.

Mark exhaled as she maneuvered her tongue over his cockhead. His fingers found her hair and tugged at the roots; somehow she knew he was smiling, and though her mouth was occupied, she managed to release a moan of pleasure as her lips slid up and down and her hand firmly gripped the bottom of his shaft.

"Yesssss," she hissed, giving his cock a few quick pumps with her hand.

"I'm going to cum soon," he groaned, driving his penis deeper into her throat. "Do you want me to cum in your mouth?"

"No." she replied between her now languid sucks. "Let's be dirty."

He was surprised and intrigued by her reply.

"How dirty?"

Taking him from her mouth she gave his cock one last lick and said, "I want it all over my face! Cum on my face! I want to be your little slut!"

She pumped him with her fist, but it was her words that sent him over the edge. A couple more pumps and he felt the irresistible urge to release.

"Cumming!"

"Oh yeah." Marcie yelled, "I want that! Give it to me!"

Mark's eyes widened as he watched the head of his cock swell before firing a creamy stream of translucent semen onto her face. Marcie closed her eyes and moaned as a second and then a third stream followed, splashing off her lips and outstretched tongue.

By the time he finished, her face was a slimy mess, coated and glistening with seminal jam. Mark sat back and took a deep breath as Marcie propped herself up onto her elbows.

"Wow," she said, wiping a thick gob of jism from above her eye. "That was a lot of cum!"

"Yeah, sorry," Mark replied, only to have his apology brushed off.

"No, no. I loved it!" she said just before licking the gob from her finger. "Tastes pretty good too."

He laughed, and then feeling uncomfortable for some unknown reason, reached for his underwear and fumbled it on as she watched him frowning.

"It was good, huh?" she said questioningly.

"Yes, of course---outstanding."

"What's my name?"

"What---I—I ...

"You don't remember, do you?"

"Yeah—Yeah ... Marsha ..." he stammered, saw the black glower that came into her eyes and quickly added, "No—no, it --it's Mercy ... no—no, more like the French for thanks!"

She began to laugh.

"What?" he asked, he was totally uncomfortable in her presence now.

"You guys," she said. "You fuckin' guys ... it's Marcie, not Merci. But, hey, phonetics and all ... I forgive you." She went to kiss him but Mark pulled away.

"Oh," she said, realizing her face was covered with gobs of his cum. "You don't like your own sperm, eh?"

"No, I've sampled it from time to time," he said.

"So why won't you kiss me?"

"What's MY name, Marcie?"

"Uh ..."

Marcie was befuddled. She knew his name---of course she knew it. But it was just out of her memories reach.

"I---I---I can't ..."

"Uh-huh, the shoe's on the other foot now, isn't it M-A-R-C-I-E?"

Um—Um---Um, Mark—Mark you fucker! Your goddamn name's Mark!"

He smiled and applauded for a moment, and then he took her into his arms and kissed her, for what seemed an eternity to Marcie. And on releasing her, he licked a glob of semen from under her left eye and said exaggeratedly, "Mmmmm, good!"

"Isn't it through," she giggled, obviously forgiving him. "Now I need to shower. Please don't leave while I'm in there."

"I won't," he said, reassuringly. "You can count on it."

"Yeah ... well good; just make yourself at home, but don't you dare sneak out. I have more plans for you."

_______________________

Mark noticed a big screen TV on the far wall and began to look for a remote control. He figured he might as well watch a little Sports Center while he waited for her to come back. After a few minutes of searching he found the remote jammed between two of the cushions. Mark pointed the remote at the TV and pressed the 'power' button.

His jaw dropped as an image appeared on the screen showing a woman on her hands and knees getting fucked from behind by man wearing a police man's cap, the uniform if that's what you'd call it lay strewn on the floor behind them.

Marcie had been watching porn before she left to meet her girlfriends at the bar. Mark turned the volume down and continued watching. Gradually his limp, lifeless penis began to stir.

Although the sex scene on the TV was very hot, hr was more turned on by the fact that Marcie had been watching it. He watched the woman on the screen getting fucked and it made him realize how bad he wanted to fuck Marcie from behind. Mark closed his eyes and tried to picture her bent over on all fours with his cock sliding in and out of her tight little pussy. He started to reach a hand into his pants before coming to his senses.

Turning the TV off, he moved to the hallway until coming to the bathroom. The door was open a crack and he could feel the warmth of the steam from the shower as he peeked in.

She had just left the shower and was toweling herself off.

"Oh, the man gives a girl no privacy at all," she giggled coquettishly.

"Sit down on the toilet," He said, then just as quickly amended it to "No, hop up on the sink, that'd be better for what I want."

She did, and still giggling, spread her legs apart for him. He ate her until she came with a scream. Then paused to wipe his mouth with his forearm before pushing her back until her head was braced against the mirror over the sink.

"How'm I doing, juicy cunt?" he inquired.

"Fine ... you're doin' fine, baby. Keep munchin'. I fuckin' love it!"

"Ohhh, then I can't wait to hear how you like this ..." Using both hands, Mark pried her ass cheeks apart to reveal her rust colored asshole. He put his tongue before it and flicked it over the wrinkled surface.

"JESUS CHRIST!"

Marcie reciprocated by inching forward to allow him an easier target for his anal exploration.

It wasn't the first time she'd had her ass eaten. Laura loved doing it and Marcie had enjoyed returning the favor during their many sessions of love making together.

"Could ---could we please take this to the bedroom?"

Without replying, Mark scooped her nude torso off the bathroom sink and carried her into the bedroom and deposited her on the bed.

Marcie quickly grabbed two pillows and slipped them under her ass, then spread her legs as far apart as she could.

"Now if you turn the other way I can lick your balls and stuff while you ... you know."

He was surprised that she seemed reluctant to say out loud what he was doing to her given that she certainly wanted him to continue, and filed it away with other questions that were occurring to him as he savaged her body.

He obliged her and she went right for his balls, taking both into her mouth and swabbing them with saliva then sucking on them until he groaned signaling he wanted her to stop and she did, only to take his cock into her mouth and suck on that.

Mark snarled into her buttocks then gave her rectum a few more long savory licks, and then returned to eating her pussy which was now soaked with her juices.

Several minutes passed before Marcie stopped, gasping for air.

"I want to fuck you!" she said between breaths. "I want this cock punishing my pussy ... NOW!"

Without waiting for a response, Marcie rolled away and lifted her right leg exposing her cunt to him.

"Let's try it with you on all fours," he said brusquely.

"I don't care how we do it, just poke it in there!" But she quickly fell into the requested position.

Mark sent his thickened cock past her swollen labia and into her fiery depths.

"Oh, yeah---Oh, yeah!" She groaned happily and threw her head back in ecstasy as his hands took hold of her tiny waist and used it to provide the leverage to drive even deeper.

"Ohhh, fuck ... yeah!"

"Ohhhh fuckkkkk!"

"You've got the tightest cunt I've ever fucked," he shouted.

"Really?"

"Feels like I'm being gripped by a velvet glove."

"Your dick feels so fucking nice in my pussy!"

He reached under her and took hold of a breast then squeezed it.

"Oh---Oh---Ohhh that---that's soooo fuckin' nice! I---I love your hands ..."

"Fuck!" she said through clenched teeth. I think I'm going to cum!"

"So cum, baby, I'll keep fucking you until you have another one. I've got one of those all day hardons. You heard about them?"

"No! Are you fuckin' kidding me?"

"Cum for me!"

"Ohhhhh, I---I---I'm gonna cum!"

And she did.

When she had recovered enough to make sense, she reached for and found his cock.

"Still hard! What the fuck?"

"I told you, it's an all day boner."

"I never heard of such a ..."

He slapped her across the face with it. Not that it hurt, but it did startle her.

"What the fuck ..."

"You don't believe me?"

No---No I believe you! I believe anything you tell me, Mark. Honest to god!"

They were both dripping with perspiration.

"Should we shower, or continue fucking?" he asked.

"I was always a greedy thing as a kid. Let's keep fucking!"

Marcie was grinding herself against him even harder as she stared directly into his eyes with her penetrating gaze. Mark's hands gripped her tight sweaty ass as she continued to talk.

"Make me cum!" she blurted out. "Make me cum all over your cock and then do whatever you want with me!"

"I all ready can do whatever I want with you, "he said emphatically.

Marcie gulped, knowing it was true. He was the answer to her 'Need.' He could be her salvation.

"After---after we ---after we finish," she stopped and took a breath. "I---I'm going to tell you about myself. I've never told anyone this shit---but you need to know it. Be---because I want you to stay with me. Not forever. That'd be asking too much. But for a while. You know? I need you to hear me out. To really listen to me. No turning my words off, you know? Really listen."

Mark looked her right in the eye and said, "Marcie, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Fucking you is beyond my wildest idea of a wet dream. I'll listen to you and I won't judge you. But I will fuck you every way possible and then some.'

"Ohhhh," she moaned. "I want you to fuck me in every way possible!"

Marcie's words turned into incomprehensible gibberish as Mark began to massage her asshole with his middle finger. He was thinking about all the dirty things he could do with her, when her body began to shake. Her fingers dug into his shoulders and her thighs locked together, pressing hard against his legs.

"Fuck---Fuck---Fuck---Fuck!" she squealed, as her pussy convulsed around my cock.

Marcie's cursing soon turned into slow, quiet moaning as her orgasm subsided and she eased herself back into a gentle rhythm.

"Wow," she exclaimed, brushing her hair from her face. "That was so good."

Mark managed to crack a smile just before she wrapped her arms around him and pressed her sweaty, sticky body against his, kissing him with renewed passion.

"Now," she said, breaking away from me and staring back into my eyes. "Fuck me with that all day sucker!"

"Its fucker, not sucker, Marcie," he gently chided.

"Whatever ... just fuck me with it!"

Mark needed no further encouragement.

Marcie's eyes went wide as he gripped her ass tightly and rose to his feet, her juicy little cunt still impaled on his cock. She gave out a startled shriek and wrapped her legs around his lower back as he walked across the room holding her with her tiny body suspended off the ground. They locked lips again with Marcie grabbing the back of his hair and stuffing her tongue into his mouth.

Without thinking he forcefully slammed Marcie against the wall, driving his manhood deep inside her and eliciting a surprised squeal from her throat as their lips separated.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she moaned as he began sucking at her neck and driving his hips into her again. "Fuck me hard!"

Her nails were now clawing at his back as he continued his relentless thrusting, slamming her repeatedly into the wall. Her cunt was now slick with her juice and his sperm and his cock was sliding in and out effortlessly, causing her pert little ass cheeks to tense with every thrust.

Stepping away from the wall, Mark turned and dropped to his knees, laying her down on the soft carpet. Then he grabbed her ankles, pushed her legs up into the air in front of him.

Marcie did him one better. Grabbing her own ankles she yanked them back until they were on either side of her head.

"How's that?" she laughed lewdly.

I looked at her in surprise before thinking, she must have taken gymnastics, and resumed fucking her tight, albeit sodden cunt, causing her body to slowly inch across the floor with Marcie grunting "Uh! Uh! Uh!" every inch.

Mark finally came again and went flaccid. Marcie had counted fourteen orgasms since he had bragged about having an all day fucker.

Well he wasn't lying about it. I couldn't have taken much more anyway, she told herself as the final tremors of the last orgasm faded.

"Okay, Mark gasped, we're finished, or at least I am. So go on, tell me what your problem is. I'm listening."

"I'm a nymphomaniac, Mark."

"Oh, come on. You like sex. Hell I like sex, most people like sex." But after saying that he realized he hadn't really listened to her as she asked him too.

"I'm sorry. I didn't really listen to you," he apologized. "I shouldn't have been so flippant. What I should have done was ask you why you consider yourself a nymphomaniac."

A slight smile crossed her face and then it was serious again.

"Most people---men and women, like sex, Mark. But most people can get by without it for periods of time; sometimes rather long periods, perhaps years. Not me. Stop, don't go there! I know what you're about to say. Something like, I've gone months without, or words to that effect. I have come to need it. That's NEED in capital letters, Mark.

I can't say when it started because my first really fruitful sex came when I entered college. My roomie seduced me. She ... yeah, she helped me acclimate to college by showing me how my papers should look. I had the right info but was presenting it improperly. I went from a D or F student to an A grade that one semester. Between classes we were eating one another's pussy for all we were worth. She wasn't all about lesbianism. Oh, no. Quite the contrary, she took me out to find my first guy."

Marcie began to laugh. "That poor guy; he was a virgin too. She had me give him a handjob, but the following week I met a professor from another college and she told me to let him pick me up. Maybe it started there."

"Why do you say that?" Mark asked softly.

"Because he didn't fuck me like I thought he would."

"What happened?"

He spanked me. I was terribly excited by it. Afterward I thought he was going to do it, but once again he surprised me and took me anally.

"And then he took your cherry?"

"No, he threw me out of his house without any clothes."

"That son-of-a-bitch. Where is he?"

"Water under the bridge, Mark. Water under the bridge.

"I may not have things in their proper order---sometimes I can recall all of it, other times it's kind of blurred. Anyway, I fucked a few guys at college parties and lost my cherry. Then I went up to Boston to visit my rookie's parents. Only her mother was in Europe or someplace. My roomie and her girlfriend and I spent the first night frolicking in her bed. The next day they called some guys and we met them at a local beach. There was some weird sex shit going on. Anyway, I blew this one guy, and started a little blowjob orgy. I did another guy before it was over and pissed this other girl off. We made up later when I ate her to several orgasms.

That night we went out clubbing. No not with her father, just us three girls. Long story short, I got involved with this older woman named Tallulah. She must have been 60 or so. I don't know how, or why, but she did things to me in front of an audience of maybe 40 or 50 people that I wished she hadn't."

"What kind of things, Marcie?"

"She had me hold my dress up while she fingered me to an orgasm. I fingered myself to another one I think ... I was never certain, but the girls told me I let members of the audience fist me while I lay on a table in the middle of the damned club while they applauded."

"JESUS CHRIST," Mark rasped hoarsely.

But here's the thing---next morning while the other two girls were sleeping I got up and met the father. He fucked me in the kitchen. I didn't resist at all, I let him fuck me and enjoyed every second of it. The girls never knew about me and the father. At least I don't think so.

We flew back to Florida, and as soon as we were back in our room I was begging Laura---that's my roomie's name---to eat me. She did.

Later that weekend we went to a party and to be brief, we put on a show, me and Laura for this guy and then he fucked us, or I blew him I don't remember anymore."

"Okay, so you were exploring your sexual side trying things out. People do that, Marcie."

"Maybe so, but I kept going, you know?"

"What do you mean?"

"Um, next I dropped in on some freshmen girls, got them to party."

"So?"

"They'd never partied like that before. I mean, I taught them to enjoy eating pussy; all of them. Then at graduation, well the night before actually, I got the 'itch.'

"The 'itch?'"

"Yeah, that's what I call it. I found myself off campus and met these three guys and ... and I went back to their place with them knowing full well there were two more guys there. I set some rules---thank god I did, or who knows what might have happened to me. Anyway, I took on each one in a separate room. They were all very nice guys. And I was kinda satisfied for a while."

"After graduating I stayed busy trying to find a job. I did---with this band for a while. That ended and I bounced around one stupid job after another, always hoping I'd hit something decent. I took to driving around at two or three in the morning, half naked, and if I didn't find someone, I'd masturbate in the car---in plain sight hoping to attract someone, anyone. It's a wonder I haven't got an STD of some type, but I get checked for it monthly and so far I'm pristine."