The Next Door Wolf Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got you now," I growled in her air. Her back moved, pushing her butt up.

"You sure do, now what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to claim you," I said.

"Hurry Vance, I don't know if I can stand the suspense any longer." Her heat was wonderful as I moved my hips to position myself. She may be presenting herself, but this was a challenge. A challenge that I missed a lot with but finally the head of my dick brushed against wet lips making up both moan. With a push forward gasps escaped us as we joined together. By the time I had fully entered her, a roar of triumph built in my chest and blasted through the woods.

Soon I driving myself into her cushioned behind as I ripped through at full speed into her. It was the tease of weeks of having to hold ourselves back. Dana was quickly going full throttle herself. She may have started off with words, but those had turned to growls and grunts. That was until the sounds of bones cracking replaced them. My mate was going into full beast. What she had failed to mention to me is how to enact the change during sex. With so much thrusting and pleasure, how did one concentrate that hard?

My answer was delayed as I watched white fur grow across her back. He tail was quick to follow as it sprouted. Maybe I should have been worried, but I could not look away as Dana became a wolf underneath me. Shoot, I couldn't even stop thrusting into her as she became a gorgeous monster underneath me.

*You have to change Vance,* Dana's voice suddenly flooded into my mind.

"How?" I asked out loud.

*Concentrate like you did before on the pleasure. Think about increasing it. For me, there is an itch that's like a door. Once opened, it just happens.*

Her grunts were becoming deeper. Taking her advice, I started wanting more pleasure. I knew it could be more and as each thrust into her carnal cavity happened, I found a point that granted my wish if I concentrated my strokes to hit that part. She was right, it was like opening a door. The sudden increase of my own pleasure caused my abs to lurch in pain that evolved into a howl. A howl that she joined.

Sex as a werewolf is different. There is a lot of gnashing, clawing and grunting. As well as her sex, the smell of blood permeated the air as each of us took turns biting into the other. I don't know why, but each time she bit into me, the pleasure flared up to new heights. It only seemed natural to return the favor. As we shook, the woods echoed our pleasure.