The Next Step

Story Info
This follows on from 'Step by Step' - but differently.
3.7k words
4.73
9.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers

My name is Yvonne, and if you've read my story "Step by step" you'll know that I'm exhibitionistic by nature and that I like to show myself off by masturbating on my webcam. You'll also know that my husband, Peter, knows nothing of this, in fact he'd have a fit if he ever found out. He knows nothing about Gavin either of course. Gavin is my lover, who recognised me on the internet and who came around for a private showing - and you can guess what happened, although not straight away! Now every time Peter is on a late shift Gavin comes around and we have sex, usually after we watch each other masturbating. I absolutely love seeing him shoot his load, especially if he comes all over my boobs. I know I've regularly seen men wanking for me online, but it's not the same as someone being there with you, online it's sort of disconnected from reality, a bit like watching a porn film.

Even though I've now got Gavin to keep me happy I still like to play with myself on cam when I can, mainly because I love the idea of all those men watching me. But for some reason I've never put the cam on when Gavin and I are together, whatever we're doing. I think it's probably because Peter had been so outraged when I'd once broached the subject of exhibitionism with him some time before that I had become a little more cautious. But I want to change that. I mean, how much more sexy would it be to let all those people watch Gavin pump my pussy full? A hell of a lot, that's how much, so I decided that I would try and get him to agree to us doing our thing on cam, and that's where things stand as this next story begins.

'Do you mind if I put the webcam on today?' I asked rather uncertainly when Gavin next came around.

'No, of course I don't.' He said immediately. 'I wondered why you haven't done that before.'

I couldn't suppress my grin; I'd expected to have to persuade him.

'I want you to see me play for them.' I told him, meaning the men who watch me on cam. 'And I want to watch them come for me. It's fantastic to watch a man shoot his load and know you're the reason. You don't mind, do

you?'

'No problem.' He smiled. 'I used to be one of them, remember?'

I did remember, that's how we got together, but I'd wondered if he'd be jealous now. Thankfully, apparently not. It didn't take me long to set things up. I placed my cam on a table at the foot of the bed, connected it to my laptop and then put that within reach to one side before I got undressed.

'Ready?' I asked, really just checking that he really was cool with it.

'Very.' He was stripping off himself. 'I'd like them to see me fuck you as well.'

That sounded good to me, it was just what I'd hoped for. I settled myself in the bed with my legs wide and knees bent and logged onto my favourite site. I could see on my laptop what my cam was showing, and that was pretty much everything. I could also see how many people were watching me, and within minutes the total was several dozen. I clicked on a couple of their cameras at random and then I turned my laptop a little so that Gavin could see as well. I wanted him to know what it was that turned me on. Already messages were scrolling down the screen urging me to start. I glanced up at Gavin just to be sure. He was out of camera range, but he nodded impatiently, gently stroking his erection.

I let my hand drop between my legs, watching my screen as my fingers leisurely parted my labia to show everyone the shiny interior of my pussy. It felt so hot having Gavin there with me as all my viewers got to gaze at the slippery wet opening to my vagina. I knew most of them would be imagining themselves entering in there. I dipped a couple of fingers into myself and slowly drew them out, turning them to show that they were covered in my juices. It would have been nice to let everyone see me lick them clean, but my face was kept out of shot and so I just slid them up my slit to my clitoris and began to masturbate, casting another quick glance at Gavin to make sure he approved. It was obvious that he did, because his attention was divided between looking hungrily at what I was doing and gazing at the laptop screen, leaning over a little to read the messages from the men watching.

'What are they saying?' I asked him, my fingers busy on my clit.

He looked at the screen a little more closely. 'Well.' He began sounding a little embarrassed. 'Most of them are complimentary, and some are suggesting things for you to do, or that they'd like to do to you.'

'Like what?' I asked him, rubbing harder at my button.

'Are you sure you want to know?'

'Yes, tell me.' Just as I spoke another message slid onto the screen. 'Read that one to me.'

'He says he likes your batwings and can he lick them.' He looked up at me. 'Batwings?'

I have quite long inner labia. 'He means these.' I told him, reaching with both hands to stretch them apart.

Gavin was stroking himself more firmly now. I could tell the idea of what we were doing was getting to him, his cock was rock hard and purple headed. He bent to read another message, his embarrassment receding rapidly.

'That guy wants to know if he can meet and fuck you.' He told me. 'You've got him on camera, take a look.'

I looked at the man he pointed out, sitting in a chair with his hand wrapped round his cock wanking furiously. Not a bad looking guy, it must be said, and his cock was bigger than Gavin's. 'He won't have anything left to fuck me with if he carries on like that.' I told Gavin with a giggle, watching the man wank even harder when he realised I was looking.

'He won't get the chance anyway, that's my job.'

'And it's my job to make myself come.' I giggled, going back to rubbing my clit.

He looked again. 'There's one guy here wants to eat you out, and another wants to come on your tits.'

He gazed at my pic on the screen, seeing my pussy almost dripping with juices and my fingers flying across my clit. 'It really turns you on, doing this, doesn't it?'

He had no idea how much; I could feel the beginnings of my first orgasm already approaching. I answered him as honestly I could. 'Yes, a lot, especially with you telling me what they want.'

'Are you going to come?' I think he was surprised how quickly I was getting there.

'Yes. Soon.'

Soon meant almost immediately. The sensations were already building, but when I turned my head to look at my laptop just in time to see a man shoot his load into a handful of tissues, that did it. I couldn't help but think it would have been so much better to have him come all over my breasts, and that thought in turn triggered one hell of an orgasm.

'Wow.' Gavin gasped when my hips had stopped bouncing and I'd managed to control the animal sounds I was making. 'That looked good.'

'It was.' I panted, letting my hand rest idly between my legs.

'They're complaining that you're covering your pussy.' Gavin read from the screen. 'And one guy says you would have come harder than that if he'd been fucking you.'

I moved my hand to give my viewers an unimpeded view. Even when I'd climaxed I still liked to be seen. 'I don't think I could come harder than that whatever was happening.' I told Gavin between breaths.

I looked at the screen again. The man who had come had turned his cam off, so I clicked on another to give myself the choice again of two men to watch as well as Gavin. He watched me gazing at two men knowing that they were staring in turn at my soaking pussy.

'I can see why you like this.' He said, grinning as he played languidly with himself. 'So many cocks to choose from.'

'I'd choose yours.' I told him, staring at an even longer circumcised weapon on my screen.

'Why?' He asked, fishing for a compliment.

'Because it's available.' I told him truthfully. I looked with longing at the oversized cock on my laptop and my hand slid back between my legs almost as if of its own accord and began playing in my slit.

'Are you going to go again before we...?' Gavin let his question tail off, but I knew exactly what he meant.

'Maybe.' I answered, running two fingers up and down in my wetness. 'I'm feeling so damn horny. I'm not used to anyone being here, let's see how it goes.' Then I added quickly. 'But don't you waste your cum before we do.'

'I won't, so long as you don't wear yourself out.'

'There's no chance of that.' I laughed. 'Read me another message.'

Gavin bent forward. 'It asks if you're going to push anything up you.'

'I will soon, and it will be your cock.' I smiled lasciviously before answering properly. 'Sometimes I use a vibe, that's what he means I guess.'

'Do that then, if you want to.'

I shook my head. 'Not today, I want the real thing today.'

Even so I liked the idea so I compromised by pushing two fingers up inside me, watching myself onscreen as they disappeared into my hole. It looked so good as I finger fucked myself, ramming them in and then pulling them almost all the way out just to show everyone how wet they were. I felt I could do anything, no matter how sluttish. I think having Gavin there must have made me even more uninhibited than usual.

'What else are they asking me to do?'

It's mostly what they would like to do to you.' He told me. 'Wanking over your tits seems favourite.'

I groaned quietly and fingered myself harder. 'I must admit, it is nice to have hot cum splattering down on them. I love it when you do it.'

'So what do you want this time, on or in?' He was still stroking his cock. I was tempted, but there was only his cum on offer and I wanted him up me.

'In. Definitely in this time.'

'I can always ask a couple of these guys to come over and help cover your tits if you want.' The look on his face said he was only teasing, which is just as well considering I was in the mood where I just might take him up on it.

'No, I'll pass this time.' I told him. 'You can do it for me another time.'

'Wouldn't you like them to actually come and do what they're saying?' He asked. 'There's quite a few want to meet you.'

I shook my head. 'It's a nice thought, but no, not really. In any case I couldn't cope with many like you.' I wanted him to feel exceptional so that he wouldn't get jealous. It's nice to be wanted by all these men and it makes for a hot fantasy, but inviting a load of strangers is a bit too risky. Even so, just the idea was getting me closer to coming again.

'But I bet you'd like to see them here watching you.'

Far from being jealous I was beginning to think he really wanted it to happen. Yes, of course I'd like them present rather than on the end of a webcam, but it was just not feasible - or safe.

'Like I said,' I answered, my voice tight now with arousal. 'It's a nice thought, but it can't happen.'

'We'll have to imagine they are all stood around you then.'

I've got a pretty good imagination, and so that wasn't a problem,

'If they were here, what do you think they would they want to do?' I gasped over a rapidly looming climax.

'Just about everything, or so it seems.' He was looking down the messages scrolling down my screen. 'And you'd certainly get covered in cum.'

'Oh, yes please.' I groaned and rammed my fingers deep into myself, lifting my pelvis from the bed as my orgasm hit me. I don't think I truly realised what I'd said and I certainly didn't care, I was too busy coping with the flood of toe-curling sensations that were sweeping through me.

'Do you really?' Gavin asked me as I eventually surfaced.

'Really what?' I asked, having no idea what he meant.

'Want to be covered in cum?'

That's when I vaguely recalled saying as much just as I came. 'Oh God, did I say it out loud?' I asked him, still panting.

He nodded, obviously waiting for me to explain.

'I love the thought. But it won't happen.' I told him. 'It's just a fantasy.'

'Not if that lot got their way.' He flashed a hand towards the laptop screen, where my two random men were still wanking furiously.

'They're not going to. I prefer them at the other end of the internet.'

He didn't seem quite satisfied and so I tried to explain more fully as i waited for my heartbeat to return to normal.

'Look.' I told him. 'Yes, it would be a hell of a thrill to be watched by a load of strange men in the same room, but it can't be. I'm married, how can I meet them? I can't invite them here and I can't arrange to meet them anywhere else without the risk of being identified. One might be someone who knows me and Peter and who isn't as discreet as you.'

'Yes.' He said slowly, looking thoughtful. 'I can see what you mean. Pity.'

'So let's just let them watch me on webcam.' I concluded, wanting to drop the subject before I got persuaded into something dangerous, and in any case I had something else in mind. 'And it's time they saw me get fucked for the first time on cam.'

I shuffled back up the bed a little way, pulled my legs back and turned my head to look at my screen while Gavin moved into view between them. Instantly the chatter online changed. The tone changed to one of delight with most messages fitting into one of two categories: 'You've got someone with you tonight!' and 'Are you going to fuck him and will we see it?'

The two cams that I'd had on were blank now, presumably both men had come, but that didn't matter because I no longer needed the stimulant. I leaned over a little and typed my first reply of the evening. 'Yes, yes, and yes. Tell me if you like what you see.'

I lay back, waiting for Gavin to enter me. 'Make sure you don't block the cam.' I told him.

I sounded anxious even to my own ears; I so wanted everyone to see his cock in me. He didn't answer, but I could tell he understood my need because as he knelt on the bed between my legs, he hooked his hands behind my knees, rolling me into a kind of ball as he did so. I looked at my laptop and saw everything, and I mean everything, was on show, including both holes. He was kneeling with his knees parted to let the camera see between them, just as I had asked him to. I reached down, guiding the head of his cock towards my entrance by watching it on screen. Then, as pushed, I saw him disappear into me on my screen at the same time as I felt him entering me in reality. What a thrill that was, only made better when I remembered that all those men were also watching him plunge his cock into my pussy.

For a few seconds he stayed still as if savouring the moment and then he adjusted his position, showing even more to my watchers, and began to fuck me with long, slow, deep thrusts that showed his shaft, shiny and wet, as it went in and out of me. I kept my head turned to one side, spellbound by our own images on the screen and happily fascinated by the messages it was generating. They were doing way more than just telling me if they liked what they were seeing. I knew some of my audience were regular viewers because I recognised some of their usernames, but they'd never seen me fucking on cam before and they were clearly delighted.

'That looks so good,' wrote one of my regulars. 'I wish it were me.'

'Is it as good as it looks?' Asked a second, adding. 'It looks as though he's really filling your pussy.'

He was, his cock seemed harder and bigger than usual.

'That's one of the sexiest sights I've ever seen,' messaged another, making me smile with pleasure.

The majority of the messages were along those lines, some more explicit than others, some more crude than others, such as the man who suggested that another time he would come and fill my other hole while Gavin was fucking me. I shuddered at the thought of that, anal is not my thing, although he did make me briefly wonder if I could get two cocks in my pussy simultaneously. But most were encouraging, and very arousing, some asking if I was enjoying it and was the man fucking me as good at it as it looked. Another told me he could see my juices trickling from my pussy and running into my crack. I was looking at that myself, but it was strangely hot to know someone else had noticed too.

Gavin was beginning to speed up, his cock plunging into me more quickly, harder and deeper. I watched on the screen, seeing his muscles tighten as he thrust himself into me, watching my own pussy lips flex as his cock drove through them. It was so hot, so arousing, I could feel that I was going to come again soon, and come hard.

'Don't stop.' I told Gavin. 'Whatever you do don't stop.'

'I've no intention.' He gasped, 'You're not the only one getting close.'

I was getting nearer and nearer to coming. I watched the screen, feeling his cock moving inside me and seeing it at the same time. He was gasping into my ear, ramming himself harder and harder into me. I saw his balls move, ready to empty themselves into me, and at that moment I came, digging furrows into his shoulders with my nails, my legs flailing under his arms and my pelvis jerking against his thrusts. Then he came too, groaning loudly and harshly into my ear as he shoved his cock as far into me as it could reach, the whole length of it twitching with each spurt as he poured his cum into my pussy.

When it was over we both crumpled, slumping onto the bed, my legs dropping back as he released me and his weight landed on my body. I looked at my screen, hoping that they would tell me if they'd enjoyed it. They had; nearly every message said the same sort of thing, telling me the sight had been "wonderful", and "sexy," and "fucking hot", etc. But one message stood out. One man thanked me for letting them watch and then asked if he could see my cream pie. For a moment I wondered what he meant, but then I figured it out. He wanted to watch Gavin's cum trickling from my pussy. Just the thought of that gave me a thrill, for all that I'd just come for the third time that session.

'Move over Gavin.' I told him, spreading my legs wide again for the camera as soon as he lurched, breathing heavily, to one side.

I could see it for myself, my pussy, red and soaked, still pulsing slowly, with my juices running from it, shining on the skin of my crack. It was beautiful, but for the moment I couldn't see Gavin's cum. I thought perhaps he had squirted it so far up me that it was all in my womb, but then I saw just a little of his gorgeous cream leak from my entrance. I watched it, hoping that my viewer was enjoying the sight as much as me.

'Look what you've done.' I said, indicating the screen to Gavin.

He raised himself on one arm and looked, watching as that little dribble of cum oozed down towards my anus.

'God, you look so good.' He whispered.

'I know.' I told him. 'And everyone who's watching thinks so too.'

I put my hand into camera shot and waved to my audience before closing the laptop for the night, relaxing onto the bed beside Gavin.

'I wonder if they enjoyed watching as much as I enjoyed them seeing us?' I asked thoughtfully.

'Probably.' He answered, 'But you'd have enjoyed it more if you could have seen them all looking at you, wouldn't you?'

'Maybe, but that's wishful thinking.'

'Perhaps.'

'There's no perhaps about it. And now enough of that, it's time you weren't here. I need a shower and I've got to redo the bed before Peter gets home.' I was getting a little irritated with him continually reminding me of a yearning I couldn't fulfil.

Okay, I'm on my way.' He rolled off the bed and stood looking down at me. 'I can see why men like to watch you. Thanks for tonight, it's been the sexiest time I've ever had.'

Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers