The Nightingale Agency Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though her face turns an embarrassed shade of red, Farah longingly looks up at Eve, "Thank you, Mistress," she whispers.

Eve brushes her lips against Farah's, before pressing her mouth to hers, her tongue exploring the warm folds that taste of pussy. Farah lets out a desperate moan against her mouth when Eve reaches down, hooking the chain with a finger and gently tugging, causing the woman's nipples to pull away from her breasts. She torments the woman, kissing her passionately while pulling on the chain for several minutes. Finally, she releases her hold and stands up, "Let's get started, shall we?"

Breathlessly, Farah begs, "Yes please, Mistress." She quickly grabs the tool bag and follows Eve down the hallway, to the room at the very end—the play room.

Eve patiently waits for Farah to unpack the bag, setting out all of the items on the long dresser before she rushes over to the middle of the room. Trained to spread her legs, she holds her arms out in front of her so that Eve can bind her wrists together. Tightening the padded leather cuffs, she ties them to a thick rope hanging from the ceiling before pulling on the rope, securing it to the wall. Eve admires the way Farah's perfectly round breasts perk out when her arms are secured high over her head. Tracing her hands down the woman's body, she hooks her fingers on the panties, sliding them down her legs and off of her feet. Securing matching cuffs to the woman's ankles, she clips them together, forcing her legs shut.

As her eyes wander over Farah's pale, white skin, she suddenly reaches out and slaps her right tit, causing the chain to jingle. Farah lets out a painful whimper, getting louder when Eve slaps the other one. Once Eve is certain that the clips are attached well to her nipples, she slaps each once more for good measure. Lifting the chain to the woman's mouth, she has her bite down on it, making it appear like a demented bridle.

Eve selects the two foot long, high quality cattail whip from the dresser. It is one of her favorites, since she can work a sub over for a long time without causing too much damage to their skin. Walking behind Farah, she runs her hand along the curve of her ass before cracking the whip in the air. Farah jumps in surprise. Without warning, Eve strikes her back—not too hard, but firm enough to cause her skin to flush red from the contact. She lashes out a few more times, making sure to get her ass and the back of her thighs as well. When she is good and red, Eve's sultry voice floats over the woman's shoulder, "I will keep it up, until you pull those clamps off of your tits."

Steadily striking, Eve watches Farah whimper and struggle to jerk her head far enough to painfully pull the clips free. She gets twenty good lashes before she pulls the left one off. Farah cries out in pain, being careful not to open her mouth too much lest she loose her only grip on the chain. She is only able to stand another ten lashes before she fiercely rips the right one off, letting the clamps drop to the floor.

As sure as her word, Eve stops her strikes. Farah pants, her breasts heaving up and down as Eve places the whip back on the dresser. Returning to the woman, she gently, teasingly kisses her neck, tracing her way downward while her fingers wiggle their way past Farah's closed legs, between her lips and into her soaking wet, drenched pussy. Farah moans in pain and pleasure when Eve's mouth clamps down over her bright red, assaulted nipple, her fingers slowly moving in and out of her body. Desperately, she tries to spread her knees wider, allowing her Mistress more access. When Eve feels the woman's body began to quiver, she withdraws her hand and mouth, leaving her tied up, a whimpering mess.

From the dresser drawer, she selects one of the available harnesses that Farah's husband purchased. She knows him as Kelly, and she hasn't known him any longer than she's known Farah. She lets Farah's arms down, strapping the harness to her torso. They are in their mid thirties, just like Eve. Kelly has lived with the BDSM lifestyle all of his sexual career, having had many submissives, and even several permanent live in ones as girlfriends. He met Farah through a friend and instantly fell in love, despite her plain, boring life. Selfishly, Kelly didn't tell her his true nature until after they were married. It took Farah a few months to get her head around it, but desperately in love with her husband, she reluctantly consented to give it a shot.

Kelly had been one of the most feared and desired doms in Chicago, but he knew that he had to tread carefully, lightly, if he was to be successful with Farah. After weeks of consideration, he decided against training her himself, afraid that she would begin to resent him if he moved to quickly. He consulted many of his peers, finally getting the same suggestion from most of them: Eve Nightingale. Kelly had his reservations about the capabilities of a female domme, fueled by the fact that he couldn't even begin to believe his wife would be okay with lesbian type treatment. But, being desperate, he flew across several states to unknowingly watch Eve in action. He secured an invite to the House, the local semi-secret BDSM club. Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays were always hopping times. Doms were hired for their services, while desperate submissives gladly paid the somewhat outrageous membership "spa" fees to gain access to the House. At least one of those days, a group of voyeurs or several individual regular ones were in attendance. Admission was very strict; new comers were subject to a full STD blood panel and background check before being allowed to sign the confidentiality wavier. Even voyeurs had to go through the same process, though they were not allowed to touch or be touched. Groups were always comprised of bachelor or bachelorette parties while the individual regulars were fetish satisfiers. Kelly sat with one of the regular voyeurs, watching Eve as she exposed Luke to the House for the very first time. He was impressed with the way she carefully handled her sub, hovering protectively nearby when another dom solicited him for a stage performance. Despite the man being obviously gay, it was apparent that he worshiped Eve on a level Kelly had never seen or experienced before.

Later, he approached Eve, easing into his proposal. He and his wife would move down here; Kelly's company had a local office and he was certain he could transfer without a problem. Farah, on the other hand, would remain a housewife during her training. Initially, Eve met with Farah three times a week, but as she progressed quickly, taking to the training, Eve has eased back to once a week.

When she first met with Farah and Kelly, after they settled in, she could sense the vast apprehension and fear in the woman. Her sole motivation was to not disappoint her husband, despite her reservations about the whole role and about being with a woman. But Eve, in her tender, patient ways, was able to open Farah's inner submissive, and within a week she had the woman begging to suck on Eve's clit.

Eve tightens the top strap around Farah's biceps and torso. The connecting strap runs perpendicular, down the middle of her back and between her beautiful breasts. The second strap tightens around her elbows, the third running through her wrist cuffs and around her waist, securely immobilizing her arms. Eve attaches the rope through two loops on the back before tipping Farah forward, so that she bends at the waist, her weight supported by the pulley in the ceiling above and her feet in the precariously high heels below. Eve grabs a long spreader bar, forcing the woman's ankles out at least a yard.

Uncomfortably, uncontrollably, Farah dangles there, legs spread wide, pussy and ass fully accessible. Eve kneels before the woman, passionately kissing her on the lips before slipping the ball gag into her mouth. Looking into her eyes, she calmly says, "Today, we begin our work on the one area we haven't touched yet."

Farah's eyes grow wide—she frantically shakes her head no. Eve smiles, knowing that the woman would dread the day her ass was violated, "Are you denying your Mistress this wonderful pleasure?"

Instantly, Farah's head stops moving, her eyes frantically scanning Eve's face. Slowly, her head droops, as she willingly consents to her Mistress.

"That is what I thought. Now, this remains between you and I—you will not tell your husband about it. I want it to be a glorious surprise in the future, when you desperately beg him to fuck your ass."

Meekly, Farah nods, eyes staring at the floor. As they began to water and tears fall, Eve strokes the woman's cheek gently, "Stop crying, love. I know you are frightened, but you also know that I would never do anything to you that you wouldn't enjoy. I will be gentle and we will go slow, that way you can experience how wonderful it can be. Do you trust me?"

Farah looks up, eyes connecting. She nods, certainly, pleased to get a happy smile from Eve.

Eve looks at her selection of tools on the dresser. Slipping on a black latex glove, she grabs the liquid lube. She selects the large, realistic plastic cock that she knows to be Farah's favorite toy. Wondering how far she can push the woman, she grabs the first two sizes of butt plugs, the first barely larger than her finger, the second about twice that size. She has brought the seven size assortment with her every day since they started, making Farah become accustomed to seeing them though they never actually used them before. Grabbing a towel, she walks behind the woman and lies her choices down onto the terry cloth. Since the beginning, she has had Farah do a self anemia to get used to something penetrating her ass, even if it was a small flexible tube. Fleetingly, she hopes that Farah has been doing a thorough job.

Eve kneels behind the woman, knowing that Farah can see between her legs to watch. She has grown to crave the sight of Eve's breasts and pussy, knowing and loving the way they feel in her own mouth. Though the positions constantly change, this is one of her favorites because she gets to watch Eve's beautiful breasts bounce and sway as she works her pussy over.

Teasingly, Eve traces her tongue across the upside down pussy before her, starting at the clit and working her way back to the hole. Increasing the forcefulness of her tongue, she parts the lips with it, dragging it across the swollen clit before snaking it as deep as she can into the gaping opening at the end. Muffled moans of excitement escape Farah's gagged mouth as Eve slowly fucks her with her tongue.

Having sampled an assortment of men, women and everything in between, Eve can only consider herself an opportunist, not choosing to label her sexuality as straight, gay or bi. But as she laps up Farah's sweet juices, she knows that if the woman wasn't married, it would be very tempting to claim her as her own. She continues to work the woman over until Farah desperately tries to push her ass into Eve's face. This behavior earns her a sharp slap on both ass cheeks, making her yelp in pain and her building orgasm start back at the beginning.

Eve suckles her clit for almost a minute, causing Farah to squirm with enjoyment. Then she rises, spitting on the open cunt before her before sliding her fingers in easily. Using her middle and ring finger, she harshly fucks the wanton hole, pulling out before Farah is able to get too much enjoyment out of it. Eve gives her almost a full minute to rest, using that time to grab the plastic cock and drench it in lube. She strokes it, applying it evenly while also lubing up her gloved hand in the process. Distracting Farah, she uses a single finger and makes circling motions around her tight puckered asshole, liberally applying the lube. Then, when she knows the woman is entirely focused on that, she slowly slides the entire length of the plastic dick inside of her pussy, burying it ten inches deep in one single stroke. Farah moans out, cherishing the invader as it slowly pulls back out and pushes all the way back in. Giving her a few long strokes with the dildo, Eve presses her finger into the woman's asshole.

Farah gasps, shocked at the feeling against her anus. As the cock fucks her, her heart begins to pound faster and faster as more of Eve's finger slips inside of her until it is buried down to the knuckle. She leaves it there for several moments, before she slowly pulls it all the way out, only to push it all the way back in. Never before experiencing it, she closes her eyes upon discovering how wonderful it feels.

Eve smiles, pleased at how well Farah is taking the ass fucking. When the woman begins to tip her weight backwards into Eve's hand, she knows she is ready for a bit more. Still slowly pounding her pussy with the dildo, she reaches down and dribbles lube all over the smallest plug. It is several inches longer than her finger, but she doesn't think it will cause an issue.

When Farah feels the cold, smooth tip against her ass, she resigns herself to the fact that she is about to experience her first butt plug. Slowly, her Mistress slides it in, alternating the movements with the dildo, fucking her a little deeper with each push. She feels her asshole cinch around the indented base, before giving way as it is pulled out yet again. The lethargic pace drives her insane with want, but she can feel her body slowly building up. She feels Eve's teeth nip at her ass cheek, able to see her perky tits again between her legs.

"What do you think, love—shall we try one size bigger?"

Farah's heart leaps at the thought, excited to be stretched farther, pleased deeper than ever before. She wants it, and now she realizes that she is looking forward to thought of Kelly fucking her ass. She tries to open her mouth as much as possible, barely managing to form the words around the rubber ball between her teeth, "Yes, please, Mistress."

"Mmm," Eve purrs, "such a good girl." She withdraws the small plug, lubing up the next size. Again, she carefully works it into Farah's ass; it goes much quicker than the first one, only taking half a dozen pushes before her ass cinches over the base, not wanting to let it go.

Eve slides her finger through the ring at the base of the plug so that she can get a good grip. Then, without warning, she increases her speed steadily, until she is pounding the cock into Farah's pussy, alternatively punching her fist against her asshole. Farah's chest begins to heave; her skin starts to perspire, turning pink. Her moans become wails of ecstasy. Before she lets herself lose control, she manages to choke out, "Can I cum Mistress? Please?"

"Yes," Eve breathes, "Cum for me."

Farah's hips start involuntarily bucking, her legs going rigid as she manages to raise herself up onto her tip toes. She lets out a loud, primal scream as her body explodes in delight. Eve stops fucking her ass, leaving the plug all the way in once her asshole as clamped down hard on the toy, yet she doesn't let up her relentless pounding into the woman's pussy, causing her to explode a second time. Only when she gets a third and final orgasm from the woman and her knees grow weak, leaving her entire weight supported solely by the harness, does Eve let up. Slowly, she strokes the dick in and out of her tight pussy several times before finally withdrawing.

Farah's body starts to twist and spin a little, no longer anchored in one place. She can feel the plug still filling her ass, sending jolts of pleasure through her as her pussy still pulses in the aftershock of the orgasms. Her whole body tingles, head swaying as she threatens to lose consciousness, having never experienced anything as powerful before. When she feels the ropes start to slack, she doesn't bother fighting it as her body is lower to the ground. Instead, she curls into a ball, still rolling in bliss.

Eve enviously looks upon Farah while removing the harness and spreader bar. It has been a while since she, herself, has enjoyed a fucking that much. Though she enjoys getting eaten out, she loves the feeling of a firm, fat cock in her pussy, but because of herself imposed restrictions, she doesn't get it as much as she wants. In fact, over the past year, Octavian has been the only one to fuck her to oblivion, and it has happened barely four times. Jealously, she wishes to share in Farah's bliss and makes a mental note to proposition Octavian for this weekend.

After returning the harness and bar to the dresser, she takes the dildo and small plug, washing them off in the sink of the adjoining bathroom. Leaving Farah still on the floor, Eve lies back on the king size bed across the room. She glances to the clock on the wall: 3:30. Still enough time, though just barely. Spreading her legs, she tucks her heels back against her thighs, letting her knees drift open. She gives Farah a few more minutes, before she calls out to her, "Why don't you come over here and thank your Mistress for allowing you such a wonderful orgasm?"

As if she just remembered her place, Farah rises up to her knees, trying to stand only to find herself unable to balance on the heels with her shaky legs. She gives up and crawls, on her hands and knees, across the room, pulling herself up onto the bed. With glazed over eyes, she crawls across Eve's exposed body and passionately kisses her, licking her own dried juices from her Mistress' lips and chin. She hungrily kisses Eve's bare neck before kneading her breasts while suckling on her tits. Once she has ensured that she gave each equal attention, she slides down the corset, resting her cheek against Eve's inner thigh. Her tongue flickers out, lapping at her Mistress' clit.

"May I show you just how thankful I am?" she begs, glancing up. She barely waits for a nod before she plunges her face into the wet pussy in front of her. She greedily licks the lips and hole dry before clamping her mouth over the clit and fiercely stroking it with her tongue.

Eve draws in a sharp breath, having never been so quickly attended to by Farah before. Obviously, the woman is beyond grateful, overzealous in her attempts to show her appreciation. It doesn't take long before her hips buck against Farah's face and her legs tighten as the climax washes over her body. She shudders, reaching down to grab a fist full of the woman's hair. Despite her tugs, Farah doesn't let up—instead, she places a hand on each of Eve's inner thighs and forces them to remain open, her mouth still clamped over the clit.

"No," she whines, forgetting her place, "I want to please you as much as you did me..." finally remembering who she is talking to, she stops briefly to glance up at the slightly angered look on Eve's face, "Please, Mistress, let me do this for you," Farah whines desperately.

Surprised at the desire in her voice, Eve releases some of the tension on Farah's hair. She nods, keeping her fingers wrapped in the soft red silkiness as she allows Farah to keep her legs forcefully open. Farah hungrily licks Eve's clit with the full length of her tongue, never letting up. As she increases her speed, spit flows freely out of her mouth and down Eve's pussy, puddling against her asshole. Quickly reaching a second orgasm, she tangles her other hand into Farah's hair, using both to force the woman's head harshly into her cunt.

Farah doesn't resist, but plunges right in. Her tongue teases the entrance of her pussy as she sucks up the juices as they flow out. Clamping her mouth once more over her Mistress' clit, she suckles harder than ever, almost cutting off circulation. Harshly fucking the swollen organ with her tongue, Eve feels her body go numb from the hips down before she is forced into a final relentless orgasm. The fierceness of it causes her to cry out, almost in pain. Panting hard, she releases her hold on Farah, falling back into the soft bed. Her pussy, tender and swollen, continues to be lovingly licked clean by the woman below her.