The Nightingale Agency Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Octavian draws in a sharp breath as her warm tongue swirls around the head. Looking down upon the amazing sight before him, he sees Eve looking back up, his dick in her mouth, bare breasts bouncing below her as she scoots closer on her knees. She slides her tongue along the underside of his dick, taking the entire length in and down her throat. He can't help but moan out as her lips clamp down and she slowly fucks him orally.

All of her teasing, combined with his afternoon at work fantasying about what he would do to her, pushes him close to the edge. He pulls his cock from her mouth before it is too late, stepping back out of her reach so he can calm down. Eve sits back on her heels, a quaint little smile on her lips. He keeps his eye on her, sitting back on the edge of the full size bed in the corner. She is truly a sight to behold—an amazingly hot sexy body, obedient yet ornery so that she can be punished, willfully submitting to him despite that he knows what she is capable of, intelligent, brilliant, insightful—the list goes on and on. He has wanted to claim her for his own for a long time; in fact, the only reason why he comes to the House after a long day at work on Fridays is so that he can be near her. He knows better than to allow himself to fall in love, especially with another dom, but she is so incredibly different, so special that he can hardly help it.

"Come here, beautiful," he demands.

Gracefully, she manages to rise to her heeled feet in one swift movement. As she walks to him, her tits sway in time with her hips. He spins her around, quickly unlatching her bra and the straps so that it falls of the floor. He grabs her panties, allowing his hands to slide down her legs as they drop and she steps out of them.

"Bend over," he barks.

She does as he says, her firm ass right in front of him, opening up at the base to show her bare pussy lips. He kicks his shoes and socks off before sliding his feet between hers and forcing her legs apart. As she complies, he leans forward and buries his face into her dripping pussy. She lets out a surprised gasp, not expecting it. Skillfully, his tongue traces the moist folds, flickering across her clit before sliding inside of her. After he has cleaned her sweet nectar off, he spits on her folds to lube her up. Taking a single finger, he slowly slides it inside of her. She is incredibly tight, but her legs flex at the wonderful feeling. Then, he grabs her hips and eases her backwards. She hovers just above him while he rubs the tip of his dick against her pussy lips until they find the entrance. Then, he leans back and rests on his hands, letting her take over.

Eve feels her pussy stretch open and she slowly puts her weight back. The slight pain is easily overridden by her pleasure and excitement, not having enjoyed a dick inside of her for months. Greedily, she takes her time to press against him, allowing his wonderful cock to stretch her open in one long stroke. As she bottoms out and grinds her ass into his pelvis, he groans against her.

Octavian flicks off her heels, grabbing each ankle and pulling it back so that she has her feet on the bed. With his knees in between her legs, he arches his hips up to press deeper into her. He holds her waist to prevent her from falling as she bounces up and down on his dick. Eve drops down hard, ramming it deep into her cunt with each stroke. It feels so good, she wonders why she waits so long in between. She lets out quiet, breathy moans, knowing that he likes hearing her enjoyment. She can feel her body slowly heat up as she increases her pace.

Octavian sits up against her, grabbing her throat to stop her from enjoying herself just yet. He pulls upward on her body until his dick flops free. Then he unclips her cuffs from each other. Carefully grasping each wrist as if he's afraid she'll run away, he tips both of them backwards. He manages to slide out from under Eve's body, raise her arms above her head and attach both cuffs to a chain on the headboard. Once he is certain she is secured, he runs his fingers down her arms to her ample breasts. Grabbing one in each hand, he attaches his mouth to them, biting slightly on her nipple until she whimpers.

He slides his hand down her stomach, across her bald pussy to her thighs where he spreads them apart. Wedging first one knee in between, then the other, he forces her legs open, grinning as she playfully fights him. When she starts to kick, he grabs her ankles, holding them securely before forcing his dick into her in one swift, sharp motion.

Eve yelps out, ceasing her struggle. Closing her eyes, she moans as he slowly slides in and out of her. When a sharp slap strikes her across the cheek she immediately opens them, seeing Octavian's flushed face and brilliant smile, "You will ask for permission to cum."

Smirking, she purrs, "Yes Master."

Octavian slides his arms around her legs, until they rest against his biceps. Then he slowly leans forward, pinning her legs down to either side of her chest, allowing his dick deeper access inside. He keeps going until he lies almost flat against her, sliding his hands behind her back to grab her shoulders for leverage. Eve desperately tips her face forward, lips finding his. He can feel her groaning and panting into his mouth, he himself trying desperately to get her cumming before he does. He increases his pace, shoving his dick harshly into her, his pelvis slapping the backs of her thighs. She cries out a little, begging desperately, "Can I cum? Please? Can I cum Master Octavian?"

"Yes you may," he breathes before biting down on her lower lip.

A throaty, mangled moan escapes Eve before her body begins to shudder and quiver beneath him. When her pussy violently clenches tight and starts convulsing around his cock, it pushes Octavian over the edge and he rams even harder into her, groaning against her mouth as his thick, silky stream jets deep inside of her. He shoves against her a few more times, her body still twitching and moaning with each push. Then, he holds himself deep inside of her, muscles tensed and strained as the last bits of semen trickle from his cock. The warm tightness of her pussy hugging him feels so good that he decides not to pull out, but instead releases her legs and reaches up to let her hands go.

Instantly she wraps her legs around his waist, arms around his neck and clenches tight, pressing her pelvis up into his. They remain there, desperately gasping for air, until his cock goes soft and slinks out of her. Octavian rolls to his side when she releases her death grip, remaining close enough that he still touches her body.

Eve slides her arm under her head so that she can look at him. With a relaxed smile she says, "That was fun."

"Mmm," he purrs, running his fingers along her cheek, admiring her. He is quiet for several moments, before deciding to ask her something, "You know what would be really fun?"

"What?" She says coyly. When his fingers wander over her lips she sucks them into her mouth, tracing along them with her tongue.

Octavian draws in a sharp breath, closing his eyes for a moment, enjoying the feeling before pulling his hand free, "If you were to come to my office next Friday for lunch."

Eve smirks, sarcastically saying, "Oh, lunch...yeah, that sounds really fun..."

He smiles, his hand wandering down to her breast where he flicks her nipple idly, "Every year my boss ends the work day early and caters in a ridiculous meal. Everyone gets drunk and has a good time. All of my co-workers invite their trophy wives and girlfriends, trying to show them off and outdo one another. All of those women are so fake, with their dyed hair, silicone tits, injections and whatever else. I've never brought anyone, but...just once, I'd like to rub it in their face. If they saw you, they'd realize just how unattractive their wives really are." He pinches her nipple, giving her a perfect GQ smile, "What do you say?"

She pouts slightly, "You want me to dress like a whore so you can parade me in front of all of your coworkers, so that I can spend the entire afternoon being eye fucked by strange men? What's in it for me?"

He laughs, "Aside from a free meal and booze? I suppose, if you're a good girl, then I can show you my office...bend you over my desk and fuck you until you scream loud enough for everyone to hear..."

Eve closes her eyes for a moment, imagining the thrill of his proposal. A purr escapes her lips before she looks at him, "Is that a promise?"

Octavian tips forward and kisses her softly, "Yes, but in order to get your reward I expect you to make every man in that room ache with a hard on, and every woman so horny that she runs to the bathroom to masturbate."

"Okay," she says, giving in, "you'll get me a list of names, though, this week? So I can make sure I don't know any of them first..."

"Of course," he nods. Taking liberties, he wraps his arms around her and pulls her close, breathing in the smell of her hair. They lie there for at least fifteen minutes, before a soft tap on the door interrupts their cuddling.

"Enter," Octavian says, only loosening his grip enough to tilt his head towards the door.

Tom, still naked, opens the door, entering before shutting it behind him, "My apologies, Master Octavian...Mistress Eve...the desk sent a message to be passed to you, but I wanted to wait until...you were finished..." tentatively, Tom steps forward, handing the note to Eve.

She opens it up, seeing the message the desk relayed from her phone. In perfect, loopy handwriting, it reads:

4:37 Surprised when Chad asked me to join him and a few others for a drink after work, is that okay?

4:55 Still haven't heard back from you, we are at the bar now.

5:39 They ordered a pitcher. Explained I was on a diet. Chad said it was light beer—had a glass.

5:53 They ordered hot wings; I didn't eat any, just the celery. Is that okay?

6:02 My phone is almost dead. Had one more beer, no wings. Going to stay here until later, probably won't get home until after 10 pm. Never heard back from you. Hope you aren't mad.

Eve lets an irritated growl out, before sitting up and glancing at the clock; 6:17. "Thank you Tom, if you could let the desk know I'll be there in a minute."

Tom nods and leaves the room. Octavian runs his hand over Eve's bare back, not wanting her to go, but knowing that asking her to stay longer might betray his true feelings, "Is everything all right?"

She turns back to him; leaning over, she places a deep, passionate kiss on his lips. Eve pulls back slightly, a wicked smile, "Thank you."

He smirks, watching her get up. When she starts getting dressed, he reluctantly drags himself out of bed and does the same. It doesn't take Eve very long before she is returned to normal, seemingly not having been beaten and fucked. She walks to Octavian, buttoning up his shirt. She flips his collar up and starts to retie his tie.

"Who was the message from?" he asks casually.

"Ugh," she rolls her eyes, "a new client of mine. He's...oblivious. I guess he will learn on Sunday, just what exactly my contract means when it says disobedience will be punished."

He gawks at her as she tightens the knot to his throat before pulling his collar back down, "So he's never...fuck, Eve, how do you do it? I still can't believe how much money you make from unsuspecting men and women. And to think, they start as vanilla as they come..."

She grins. Looking up at him, she carefully runs her fingers through his perfect blonde hair to fix it. He leans forward and kisses her once more, squeezing her ass before he lets go, "All right, text him back and tell him you're going to electrocute his nuts or whatever it is you do."

Laughing, she buttons her jacket back up, "Are you going to shower? I'll need to change and then I'll be back soon."

He shakes his head, "No...I'll just have some sub lick me clean," with a wink, "Maybe I'll let Julie do it..."

His comment lands him a harsh slap, Eve's dominant side coming out, "Don't you dare. It is bad enough she still comes around here."

He laughs again, watching her perfect ass as she exits the room.

She gets a funny look from the new man at the counter, "Mistress Nightingale...I didn't realize you were already here. Did you...come from court?"

She smiles, "I came in early tonight, George...to visit a certain lawyer. May I have my phone please?"

George laughs slightly before unlocking her locker to retrieve her phone. Eve thumbs through the messages, reading them over again. There are no new ones. She suspects his phone is dead now. She types one back Alcohol is NOT on the approved list. Very disappointed in you. Repercussions to come during our meeting on Sunday. Expect response as soon as you arrive home, and you will exercise as I told you to tomorrow morning. Reading through what she wrote, she catches some movement from the corner of her eye. A woman comes to the counter, handing a clipboard to George, before rejoining the group. Looking over, she sees six of them, all with white voyeur wrist bands on.

She sends the message, looking up at George, "Who are the lookieloos?"

He smiles. When another woman steps up to the counter with a short, white veil clipped into her hair, George replies, "Bachelorette party. She, is getting married tomorrow night."

The woman smiles at her, though seemingly nervous she thinks she feels at ease around Eve because she is dressed well and seems very professional. Eve smiles back, letting her eyes wander down the woman's throat to her breasts, tucked conservatively in a dressy shirt. Blatantly, Eve tips her head back so she can check out the woman's ass. When she looks back into her eyes, the woman has an aghast look on her face, seemingly offended at being checked out, but Eve can sense the excitement. Speaking to George, she never takes her eyes off of the woman, "Shame...she's got a nice ass, and great tits too...I bet they'd feel wonderful in my mouth."

As the woman turns beet red, Eve hands her phone back to George, "Be a dear, love, and let me know as soon as I get another message."

"Of course, Mistress Nightingale," he says politely.

Eve winks at the bride before turning and disappearing down the hallway. She finds Tom waiting for her.

"Would you like another shower, Mistress?"

Eve stops. She brings her forearm up to her nose and inhales deeply, closing her eyes. Her skin smells of a mixture of Octavian's cologne, sweat, and the stench of sex. She smiles, "I don't think so. I rather enjoy being saturated by his smell..."

Her words cause Tom's dick to jump, but he tries to ignore it as he leads her back to the dressing room. He strips her naked; getting a wet wash cloth, he wipes up the semen that has started to leak from her pussy and down her leg. Eve watches him hungrily look at her naked body; she knows he wants to eat her out, taste her juices mingling with Octavian's cum. But he can't—even though he is a submissive, while they are on duty working as a helper, they are not allowed to receive or give any sexual gratification.

Eve pulls a fresh corset from her bag. Different from her everyday ones, it is more for show than for support. It doesn't cling quite as tight and to her it feels loose, like a t-shirt. She clasps the busk together, turning her back to Tom so that he can cinch up the back. As he starts to tighten the strings, she looks down at her perky breasts, barely covered by a thin layer of sheer, black lace. The length of the corset is red, stripped with narrow matching black lace strands, edge in the same. Eve isn't a fan of overbust corsets, but keeps a collection of them to wear at the House. She prefers to leave a little more of her body covered, to give those who don't know her well something to fantasize about. Tom slides a pair of sheer, black lace, crotch-less panties up her legs, tucking the strands into her ass before carefully arranging the wide bands over her hips. She sits down, letting him slide the stockings up her legs. They are black, with a thick seam along the backside; he clips them to her corset before sliding her high heels over her feet. When Eve turns towards the mirror, Tom stands behind her, admiring her as she quickly fixes her hair and applies her usual make up. Eve catches him staring at her reflection, she smiles, "See something you like, Tom?"

He drops his gaze, ashamed that he was caught watching her, "Sorry, Mistress...you're just..."

"Just what, Tom?" she asks, tilting her chin up so she can apply her lipstick.

Smiling, he steals another glance at her, "Well...you're just so...beautiful. Classy, but sexy, strict but not abusive. Your subs don't realize how lucky they are."

Eve smiles, eyeing him in the mirror. Then she turns and rises; before walking to the door, she stops and places a kiss on Tom's cheek, leaving a perfect lipstick mark, bright red against his dark brown skin, "I am done with my bag now. If the desk takes down any messages for me, will you drop them off?"

He grins, "Yes, Mistress."

12