The Nightingale Agency Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Closing her eyes, Farah moans loudly against the gag as the plastic cock penetrates her ass for the first time. It spreads her wide, so far she thinks she will tear open but she doesn't. As the dildo retreats and invades her again, the second time easier, it enters her a little further, pausing a moment before pulling back out. She opens her eyes, seeing the pleasure on Eve's face when the dildo penetrates her again; this time, she expects it, yearns for it and her heart pounds harder than before. Somehow, Eve knows just how slow to go, because if she went just a smidgen faster, Farah would immediately cum.

Eve slowly fucks the woman until the dildo is entirely in her ass; only then, does she stop stimulating her clit. She removes her hand, leaving the dildo there as a place holder, allowing Farah to catch her breath and back down from the edge of oblivion.

Glancing at the clock, Eve is satisfied with her progress, knowing she will have just enough time to do what she wants. Letting another minute tick by, she holds up the even larger dildo; thick and black, veins over the surface to mimicking a real one, it is twelve inches long. She lubes it up where Farah can see, though this time there is no shock on the woman's face, just a hazy, lusty desire.

Reaching down again, she rests her hand on the woman, her thumb slowly rubbing her clit while her free hand slowly retrieves the dildo out of her ass. Eve swaps it for the other, slowly circling her asshole with the tip, gently and carefully pressing it into the woman, enjoying Farah's moans as she is stretched wider than before. Eve repeats her movements, teasingly easing the large dildo in and out of the woman's asshole, until all twelve inches are buried deep inside of her. She ceases the attention to the woman's clit, pausing again. Reaching up she unclips the woman's wrist binds, though Farah doesn't dare move, enjoying the domination way too much. Eve smiles, looking down on her, "Are you on the brink of cumming?"

Farah, having gotten a hold of herself, shakes her head no.

"You are positive? Because I don't want you to ruin this for Kelly."

Mouthing the words around the ball gag, Farah says, "I promise I am not going to cum, Mistress."

"Good," Eve replies evilly. "You have been a very, very good girl. I just wanted to give you a special treat, a brief glimpse into your future. Just brief, and remember, no cumming."

Farah nods in affirmation.

Still standing over the woman, Eve reaches down and grabs the dildo to steady it, turning the knob of the vibrator onto low. The feeling immediately causes Farah to moan. Enjoying the pleasure that she brings to the woman, Eve slowly draws the dildo out almost all the way, pushing it back again. Farah starts to twist slightly, trying to get away from her, her moans louder still. Eve risks it, pulling it out and pushing it back in once more, knowing that Farah is dangerously close to cumming. Shutting it off, the woman whimpers under her. Eve gives her just a moment's rest, allowing her to back off of the edge before she slowly pulls the dildo out, leaving Farah gaping open wide.

She lubes up the largest butt plug, just a shade smaller than the last dildo, and easily slips it in to the woman's wanting hole, burying it up to the dented base. She unbuckles the woman's harness and gag, giving her a moment to relax while she cleans up the other toys and finds a spreader bar.

She motions for Farah to stand, offering her a glass of water, "Do you need to use the bathroom before we continue?"

Getting a shake of the head, Eve attaches the spreader bar, adjusting it to the widest setting. She takes the glass back, setting it on the dresser as she attaches the woman's cuffs to the chain over head, drawing it up to extend the woman's frame to the comfortable maximum. Eve buckles a body harness on the woman, and before she places the ball gag back on, she asks her one last time, "Are you positive you are ready to do this?"

Farah, through hazy, lusty eyes gets a wanton smile, "Yes, please Mistress. I want this."

Eve nods, leaning in for a passionate kiss before putting the ball gag back. Glancing at the clock, she sees it is 4:35. She smiles at Farah before walking out of the room and shutting the door.

Her heart pounds as she sits in the kitchen, in her beige slip, corset, panties, stockings and green heels. It is only a few minutes before she hears the garage door open—Kelly is early. No doubt he had plans of teasing Eve a while longer before fucking his wife. But tonight he would be in for a surprise.