The Nightingale Agency Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Farah moans slightly, begging, "Please, Mistress, I want to cum."

Looking up from the open ass hole over to Kelly, Eve discovers that he is biting down on a knuckle, over the moon with the idea of fucking his wife's ass for the first time. He meets Eve's gaze and presses his hands together in a praying motion, mouthing the words Thank you.

Eve huffs a smile. She grabs a pillow from the chair and drops it on the floor in front of Farah before kneeling down onto it. Gently, she brushes the woman's hair from her face, "I know you do, darling, but it isn't me you have to ask, but your husband. And you're going to have to convince him."

A guttural groan escapes Farah's lips, her head dropping loosely. She begs, the desperation in her voice so clear, so earnest, it makes even Eve tingle, "Please, Master. Fuck my ass. Let me cum with your dick deep inside of it. Please?"

Kelly, already applying lube to his dick, doesn't even respond as he takes up position between Farah's open knees. He swirls the tip of his dick over her slightly closed asshole, before pressing it against her; her ass gives way and the tip eases inside. Just as Eve did, he slowly fucks her ass, easing in more and more of his cock into it.

Eve watches Farah's face with great pleasure, the woman's moans so loud it makes Eve's own cunt yearningly twitch. When Farah gets close to cumming, Eve reaches out and harshly tweaks a nipple, stopping the climax in its place. Farah squeals in pain a little, writhing to get away from Eve, her movements causing Kelly to grunt with appreciation. Eve allows Farah to rise again, only to bring her back from the precipice by pinching the opposite nipple. The third rise is slower than before. Eve can hear the grunts pushed out of Farah as Kelly rams his dick as far into her ass as he can. Her head starts to sway back and forth, the building desire too much for her to compete with. Eve looks up at Kelly, nodding in affirmation. He increases his pace.

Farah, unable to form a coherent sentence, manages to choke out, "Please...cum?"

Kelly digs his fingers into his wife's ass cheeks, fucking her hard and fast, "Yes, cum for me!"

She manages to raise her head, glazed over eyes meeting Eve's. She maintains the gaze, her mouth dropping open, her brows crinkling as a low, guttural groan escapes her lips. Her eyes squeeze shut and her head drops down, body tensing inward as all of her muscles tighten. When the orgasm hits her, her body starts jerking almost violently, the groan raising in pitch to an almost scream. Kelly doesn't let up even as his wife's body twitches against him. His hazy eyes find Eve's, "May I?"

With a smile, she nods. Kelly violently rams his cock into his wife's ass once, twice, and a third final time before he throws his head back and moans to the ceiling. Eve watches the sweat drip down his chest, his abs tightly flexed as his body jerks forward. He lingers there, body tense against his wife for a few moments.

When his leg starts to twitch, he slowly eases his dick out of her ass, barely managing to stumble backwards before flopping on the bed. His cum drips from the gaping asshole, plopping on the floor.

Though her body is exhausted, she is in better shape than the other two. She manages to release Farah from the ceiling, unbuckle her straps and help the woman up and to the bed. Both of them lie down, one on either side of Kelly, nestled against his chest.

Eve watches Farah drift asleep almost immediately. From the deep rise and fall of his chest, she knows that Kelly is out too. She fights against it, trying to force herself up, but despite her best efforts her eyes flutter shut and soon she too is adrift on the waves of her echoing orgasm.

12