The Nightingale Agency Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Octavian studies her for a while in silence. He tilts his head to Lucas, "And what is it about him?"

Eve's gaze drifts over to her sub, her eyes wandering over his body, his half hard cock before she looks him in the eye, but responds to Octavian, "I'm fairly certain that Lucas would be willing to be a switch with me. And that is something I need, because I damn near broke my own contract and fucked him the other day."

Lucas gets a slow grin on his face, "I'd definitely be a switch with you, Eve. I'm not sure which one of us that encounter tormented more but the thought of topping you is just as delicious as seeing you have power over me."

"And William?" Octavian asks, voice devoid of emotion as he draws Eve's attention back to him.

Eve turns to him, her smile fading, "That, I am unsure of. He is definitely a loose cannon, but...perhaps...if he and I encountered each other here..." She studies Octavian's reaction, her stomach starting to churn when he gives no response. She turns her gaze away from him towards the far side of the room, "This is why I don't let anyone in. There is too much...darkness...in me."

Octavian's gentle hand strokes on her cheek, drawing her attention back towards him, "I accept you as you are, Gwen Harrison. Darkness and all. Please, don't think that being honest will ever deter my affections for you." He leans down, placing a gentle kiss on her lips, "But if you do want to encounter William again, all I ask is that you have a third party watching to ensure your safety."

A genuine smile forms on her face as she tenderly kisses him back, "Yes, Master."