The Ninth Caller Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy looked dazed. This was the most beautiful woman he had ever had, and now she was sitting on his stomach, completely starkers. It was like every wet dream he had ever had was coming true at once.

Angie Lynn leaned over him, gently rocking her tits back and forth before his glassy eyes. "Now, stretch up and grip the railing, Billy. For what I am going to do to you, I think you will need to brace yourself!"

A horny and smug smile erupted on Billy's face as he reached up from the couch bed and gripped the iron bannister over his head. Angie Lynn leaned down and brushed his right cheek with her nipple, as she whispered, "Close your eyes Billy, and get ready for your well deserved treat."

Billy nodded and smiled, closing his eyes as he gripped the bannister tight.

Click. Click.

It was so easy. In one swift motion, Angie Lynn handcuffed Billy's wrists to bannister.

"What the fuck is this shit?" Billy cried. "I ain't into all this kinky shit!"

Angie Lynn crawled off of the bed and put her towel back on. "Well..., you are now."

"Hey, what are you doing? I thought we were—"

"—You are one dumb motherfucker, Billy. Did you know that?"

"What? I thought—"

"—You thought I was going to fuck you? Right! You tried to rape me, you bastard."

"I didn't try to rape you. You wanted it! You—"

Billy went silent when Angie Lynn put her foot on the bed between his legs. Somewhere in the dim dark recesses inside of his bourbon soaked brain, he realized he was in a bad fix. Naked and handcuffed in the basement, and now with this gorgeous girl's foot dangerously close to his helpless balls, for once he kept his mouth shut.

"Where is your phone?" Angie Lynn said.

Billy just shrugged, but answered when he saw Angie Lynn pull back her foot as if prepared to kick.

"It's in my room," he blurted out.

"Good, now..., don't go anywhere," Angie Lynn giggled as she ran up the stairs. Entering Billy and his brother's room, which used to be hers, she twisted her face. It was a disaster, dirty clothes everywhere and stinking like a locker room after the big game. Pigs! As she rustled through the old pizza boxes, gym socks and other debris, she scowled as something pink and lacy caught her eye. There on the floor were a pair of her panties. When she picked them up and smelled them, she realized they were dirty ones too, he had obviously stolen out of her hamper. "God what a fucking perve!" She said as she held them in her hand and spied his phone on the nightstand, hidden beneath an old sweat shirt. She quickly opened it up and laughed.

"No access code, God you are stupid, Billy!"

Her laughter disappeared when she opened up his photo folder. There were dozens of pictures of her, naked, in the shower. There were shots of her shaving her legs and her pussy. Others of her stretching out starkers to paint her toenails, every angle of her body fully on display. Had he posted these online? Had he shown these intimate images to his equally piggish friends, and his brother? Did he jack off every night to these tiny photos on his phone? She closed her eyes and shuddered, her mouth twisting shut in disgust at the humiliating possibilities. Focusing back on his phone, her fingers went to work.

Delete. Delete. Delete.

She made quick work of the folder, and her eyes flashed as she stormed back down into the basement. He was right where she had left him. Damn, those cuffs really work well! He jumped when she came back into the room.

"What's this, fucker?" Angie Lynn screamed as she waved her panties in the air. "You are one twisted asshole, Billy. You been jacking off to my panties? What the hell is wrong with you? You are one sick dude."

Billy said nothing, but now increased his struggle to get loose. Angie Lynn had trapped him good. The iron bannister was not going to give way, and the cuffs were escape proof.

Angie Lynn now waved his phone in the air. "I saw your pictures, Billy. Well..., I hope you enjoyed them while you could, because they are gone. You better hope you didn't post those, because if you did—"

"—Angie Lynn, I swear. I kept them just for myself."

"All right," she said as she picked up her own phone. She may be poor, but she did indulge in this one luxury. "I don't believe your lying ass, but it doesn't matter." She smiled as she focused her camera on his body. "Now, I want a few pictures for myself. Say cheese, fucker."

"Hey, don't take my picture like this, bitch!" Billy screamed as he crossed his legs and tried to cover his cock. It was useless. He was far too hard.

"Don't like it much, do you?" she cackled. She walked around the bed, taking various shots of the nude bound, and hilariously erect, Billy, before putting her phone back down on her dresser. "Now, those are going to be a little insurance policy. I won't do anything with them, IF, you leave me the fuck alone."

"I will, I swear!" Billy cried. "I didn't mean no harm."

"Right," Angie Lynn said as she started to walk back up the stairs. "Now, I am going to go take my bath like I planned." She laughed as she covered her mouth, and said, "I think now I will be able to enjoy some privacy."

"You aren't going to leave me cuffed down here, are you?"

"For now I am," she said as she reached the top of the stairs. "I will give you the keys when I leave for work."

Angie Lynn laughed when she entered the bathroom again. The tub was still filled, and, after testing the water with her hand, she saw the water was still hot. With Billy dealt with, she could enjoy her solitude at last. She finished shaving her legs, and sighed as she sunk down into the water. Despite the heat, she moaned appreciatively as she stewed in the tub, her whole body tingling with excitement. She was a clever girl. With those naked pictures of Billy in her phone, perhaps things will change around here. No more having to worry about being spied on. No more feeling like a piece of meat being dangled above a kennel of rabid dogs. Just a few more months at the Tastee Freeze and maybe she would have enough money to move out. She could deal with living here now, at least temporarily, especially with her ace in the hole on her phone. The end was in sight and it was glorious. His clumsy attempt at seduction could turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to her. I wonder if Mom was clever too?

An hour later, or maybe more, she couldn't tell because she took her time, she lazily wandered back down the stairs into the basement. The sight of Billy, still naked and hard, and struggling to get loose caused her to erupt in laughter. He was quite the sight, both hilarious and, she had to admit, erotic.

"Let me go right now, bitch!" Billy screamed when he saw Angie Lynn enter the room. His anger had boiled into a frothy rage over the past hour. "Let me go now, and we can forget this whole thing happened."

"Forget?" Angie Lynn cried. "What in the hell are you talking about? You barged in on me naked in the bathroom and attacked me, or did you forget about that?"

"You are wrong. I did no such thing."

"And you have taken nude photos of me on your phone!"

"If you apologize now, I won't tell my Dad."

"Apologize? To you? Are you fucking insane? What are you talking about?"

"You chained me up down here. This is not cool."

"You brought this shit on yourself."

"I am sure your aunt will kick your ass out of here when I tell she and Dad what happened," Billy said as his eyes flashed. "She knows. She has your number. She knows you are trouble. I have heard she and my Dad talking about you."

Angie Lynn's eyes flashed as she scowled. "What are you saying?"

"Your Aunt is no fool. She has noticed my Dad watching you, his eyes never leave that gorgeous ass of yours when you are around. You are a pretty girl, Angie Lynn. Your aunt doesn't want the competition. And, when I tell them how you walked in on me in the shower, and then seduced me into your..., room," he added as he looked around the basement and rolled his eyes. "Well..., this will be the last straw I am sure. And the fact that you handcuffed me to the bannister and took advantage of me, will just be icing on the cake."

"You are so full of shit, Billy," Angie Lynn yelled. "No one is going to believe that shit."

"Oh?" he said as he raised his eyebrow. "I think they will. Your Aunt has been looking for an excuse to kick your slutty ass out. This will be just the excuse."

"You are an idiot! That story is so insanely stupid, you will be laughed out of the house. There is no way your Dad, or my Aunt, is going to trust some crazy story that a 120 lb girl took advantage of some big 240+ football jock!"

"Oh, I think they will, Angie Lynn. You forget how things are around here. My Dad makes all of the money, you know. What kind of fucked up shitty hole have you and your aunt dug for yourselves anyway? You working at the Tastee Freeze, and she..., what, almost forty and still a cashier at the Piggly Wiggly? You can't make things work on that, you know. No, if it wasn't for my Dad, you two would be dead broke, and, your Aunt at least is smart enough to know she can't do no better. This is the best deal she is ever going to get, and she knows it. With one word out of my mouth, I can have your ass out on the street." He grinned as he added, "And then what are you going to do? Go give five dollar blowjobs in the Walmart parking lot?"

Angie Lynn stood rigid and silent as Billy talked. She was quivering in rage, but kept her mouth shut. Her face fell as he spoke because she knew there was some truth in what he said. It would be his word against hers, and in such a contest, she was sure to lose.

"So...," Billy said as he smirked. He was sober now, his voice clear and his face twisted in a jeering smirk.

Cocky fucker, even cuffed naked to the bannister, he still wanted to drive the bus, Angie Lynn thought.

"I tell you what I am going to do for you," he continued. "I don't want to see you have to start turning tricks in a parking lot. So, if you come over here and uncuff me, and then give me a nice long handjob we can forget this whole incident." He raised his eyebrow as he rocked back and forth on the couch bed, causing his large hard cock to wave in the air. "You got me so hard, Angie Lynn. Even though this little game of yours has gone on for too long, you are one freaky hot bitch and it makes me very forgiving."

Angie Lynn felt something in her brain pop, like a rubber band stretched too far and then finally snapping. After a long pause, her frown curled up into a grin.

"You know, Billy," she cooed. "I want to thank you."

Billy smiled, but cocked his head. "Uh..., yeah, you are welcome. I guess you see my—"

"—Yes," Angie Lynn interrupted. "I see your point perfectly, and you have helped set my mind right."

Billy smiled triumphantly until he saw Angie Lynn get dressed and start packing.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Billy said. "These cuffs...," he added, "are you going to take them off now?"

"No."

"No!" Billy screamed. "Take these damn cuffs off right now, Bitch! Take them off or I swear, your ass is going to end up on the street."

"Billy, Billy, Billy," Angie Lynn sighed as she shook her head. "That threat is empty. You can't hold that over my head anymore."

"What? You don't think I am serious?"

"Oh, I know you are serious," Angie Lynn said. "And so am I. I am leaving. You can't throw someone out who already is gone."

"Oh come on," Billy said. "Where do you think you are going to go? You ain't got no money. Come on. Just uncuff me and we can call the whole thing off."

"Nope," she said as she zipped up her duffle bag. She glanced at herself in the mirror and smirked. "Well, I guess I will be early to work today."

"Angie Lynn, you can't really leave me like this! No one is coming back until late tonight. I can't stay down here—"

"Sorry Billy," Angie Lynn said. "That is the price you are going to have to pay. I will leave a note and the keys up in the kitchen. I am sure someone will let you loose later." She laughed as she added, "I hope for your sake it is not my Aunt. That will be very embarrassing for you."

Billy screamed, "You fucking Bitch! You can't do this to—" He froze when he saw Angie Lynn hold up his phone. "Don't you take a picture!"

"Why not?" Angie Lynn said. "I would think you would want to memorialize this time we had together, forever!" She laughed as she took several snaps on his phone. "I am sure your friends are going to love this Facebook post of yours. It was nice of you to have everything so easy to access, moron."

Billy frantically pulled at his cuffs, his face reddening as he cursed and spat. "Don't you fucking dare! Don't you take post that picture!"

"Say cheese!" Angie Lynn cooed as she took several more pictures. She laughed as she saw the shots. They were hilarious, Billy's bare body kicking and struggling, his hard cock flopping around as he desperately tried to get loose. Everything went quiet when she said, "And now, share to timeline, and..." swoosh. "There we go, all posted."

"You fucking whore! I can't believe you did that!"

"Well, Billy," Angie Lynn said, "if I am going to have to do the time, I might as well do the crime. I am sure your Grandma and all of your friends are going to just love your latest status update."

"Dad was right! You are a fucking whore, just like your Mamma!"

Angie Lynn stopped laughing now as her face twisted into a sneer. "You know Billy, you are one dumb redneck asswipe." She walked over to the bed and picked up her used panties from the floor. Stuffing them into Billy's mouth she hissed, "There! That'll keep you quiet for a while."

Billy's eyes flashed as he screamed into his makeshift gag, nothing but grunts and gurgles now heard in the room. He went silent and still when Angie Lynn spoke again.

"Now..., before I go, you said something about wanting a handjob?"

His eyes went wide when he saw the look on Angie Lynn's face. It was frightening. Her scowl was intense, and her evil grin sent a jolt of fear into his balls like a swift kick.

"Don't go anywhere, Billy," she said as she took her bag and went upstairs. "I will be right back."

A few minutes later, Billy's eyes grew even wider when he saw Angie Lynn walk back down the stairs and stand at the end of the bed. In her hand he saw the Barbasol and the razor, and for the first time, real fear washed over him. He started thrashing and kicking, desperate to get away.

"Now, now, Billy," Angie Lynn said. "If you keep kicking, I might nick you. After all, for a proper handjob, you need to be nice and smooth. I always made sure my last boyfriend was nice and smooth before I would agree to jack him off. All that messy pubic hair just gets in the way." She smirked as she glanced over onto the floor and saw Billy's T-shirt. She walked over and picked it up, ripping it into two strips. Holding them up in her hands, she said, "This'll do nicely," before gripping his right ankle and roughly jerking it out straight.

It did not take long for Angie Lynn to tie down Billy's ankles to the metal frame, and when she was done, she stood at the foot of the bed and crossed her arms over her chest. She had to smile. He was completely immobilized, and the fear in his eyes, and the fact he was no longer struggling, sent a surge through her gut. It was intoxicating. For too long she had been the victim. Her whole life she had been put down, reminded daily that her very existence was a mistake; but today, for the first time, she was taking charge. And this naked, hard and bound redneck fucker had accidently pushed her into action.

Squish. Her palm now filled with the soft cool foam she just squirted out of the Barbasol can. She carefully crawled onto the bed and knelt between his legs and licked her lips when she saw Billy's legs tense up, and his chest started moving up and down rapidly. He was terrified. This moose of a man, who could snap her body in two like a dry twig was scared. Somehow, deep inside that alcohol soaked reptile brain of his, reason finally kicked into gear. His long unused synapses fired and recognized that being tied spread-eagle, naked, in the basement with a woman you just insulted, now holding a razor, was possibly a bad situation.

She gripped his testicles in her hand. They were firm, and full, and pulsing; quivering as they tried to shrink from her grasp. "Mmmm, so nice, Billy. Who knew?" She laughed as she spread the cool shaving cream over his spongy sacks and up his shaft. He grew harder beneath her touch, but the look on his face as she lathered him up was hilarious. He was both horny and scared shitless, an interesting combination.

"Now, don't twitch," she added as she began to shave him. "You don't want me to cut you, do you?" Scrape, scrape, scrape. She took her time, and after ten minutes, a freshly denuded Billy emerged from her grasp. She wiped her hands off on her sheets, and pulled her blanket up and cleaned off the excess shaving cream from his cock and balls. He was so helpless looking now. All pink and quivering, looking almost adorable. To her delight, his cock was throbbing wildly now. Men are so easy. They may be in intense danger, but a few strokes on their cock and balls and they still get hard as nails. This was great. It would make the next phase of her plan so much funnier.

She gently ran her forefinger over the crown of his penis, down his shaft and in a slow lazy eight over his pink, hairless balls. "You like being shaved, Billy? You look so much cleaner without all that excess fur." She winked as she caught his gaze, and added, "Perhaps I should shave the rest of you too?"

He started thrashing again.

She laughed as she added, "But no, this will be enough. Now..., before I go, I guess it's time to give you that handjob I owe you, right?"

When she looked at his face, she blurted out a loud snort. She had never seen an expression like that on anyone before. His face was contorted, the forces of horniness; his hard cock telegraphed his lust very loudly, terror; at being tied up, and anger at his situation, smashed together uneasily in his eyes. His mumbles were much louder now, still unintelligible from his gag with her panties, but clearly furious. She could not tell if he was begging for her to continue, or pleading to be let go, but whatever it was he was saying, she could tell it was desperate. She knew in the next few minutes his desperation would peg off the scale. Soon he would be pleading, screaming and howling for relief. Relief that would not come for quite some time, and then, to her delight, probably in his own hand. Billy picked the wrong day to fuck with her. The house would be empty for the next twelve hours, and they would end up being a very memorable twelve hours for Billy.

From behind her back, Angie Lynn pulled out a tube of ointment and held it up for Billy to see. Now his thrashing went off the scale, and the whole bed shook under his frenzied gyrations. He knew exactly what she had in her hands, and he was petrified. It was a tube of Icy Hot.

"OK, Billy, time for your handjob," she laughed. "And as you can see, I made sure to bring lube. My old boyfriend always said the more lube the better."

Gently, she put on a pair of latex gloves she had brought down from the kitchen, and winked. His growling barks through her panties, were deafening. "Now, now, Billy, stop your fussing. I will make sure to take care of you good. My old boyfriend always said I was a master at a good handie." She growled as she added, "And of course, since my Mamma was a whore, as everyone says, I guess I have the genetic predisposition to do this well." She wrinkled her nose as she squirted out a large dollop of the foul smelling cream into her gloves. "Shew, this stuff sure stinks."

She reached between Billy's legs and pulled the skin down off of his shaft and exposed his bright purple cockhead completely. Already it glistened and seemed hopeful. Cocks, like their owners, aren't very bright.