The Note

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That bemused smile turned to shock when the door pushed open. The last time I stood in the doorway looking in on her project car it was little more then a rusted out broken body. No tires and no engine and what stood before me was a master piece work of art.

It was Matte black and sparkling under the overhead lights. Two thick white stripes running up the closed hood. It was perfectly restored. I stumbled into the garage like a zombie and reached out a trembling hand to the beautiful work of art touching it lightly.

"It's beautiful." I whispered in awe.

"I told you I'd finish it." Mom said pleased with herself.

"Sorry I doubted you." I mumbled weakly walking around the beautiful car in awe. "You did such an amazing job mom!"

Even the interior was restored. She let out a shrill whistle and when I looked up she tossed a set of keys to me and motioned to the car. Telling me to start her up. I grinned and came around to the drivers side and slid into the seat.

The damn thing purred like a happy kitten after it roared to life. The whole body shook with the rumble of the engine. I felt my body shifting soft back and forth under the rumble and couldn't hold back the grin. I looked over and found her leaning into the side with her hand on the outside of the roof.

"You finish up this treatment?" She whispered. "It's yours."

All I could do was stare in shock. Mom never kept her project cars. She restored them and then recouped the restoration costs by selling it at a profit to a collector. It had been that way since I was a kid.

"Mine?" I whispered.

"If you finish." She pressed. "You finish safely Jason then yes, I'll sign it over to you no questions asked."

"Done!" I said at once giving her a firm nod. "But why?"

"Everyone gets something." She said mysteriously.

Mom grinned then turned and headed back into the house leaving me alone in the garage. I didn't follow for nearly ten minutes. I sat in the car with the engine off just staring out the wind shield, a strange smile on the corners of my mouth.

When I finally did come in they were setting the table for dinner. With the burgers still fresh in my stomach I didn't eat much. Mom's baked spaghetti was amazing but I had other things on my mind. I hated how they looked at me. They were even judging how much I was eating.

It was unnerving.

After eating less then a quarter of my plate I excused myself and returned to my room. While I was taking my pill with a mouthful of coke I heard the yelling start up again from downstairs. I couldn't hear a word they were saying, only their raised voices. This time Jen had joined Maddy it sounded like.

Part of me wanted to crack the door and listen by another part of me knew better. The part that knew better was the larger and smarter of the two. It knew that I had been in that place for long enough to grow my hair and heal a very nasty wound.

Years.

Whatever happened had traumatized me deeply and I wasn't ready to face it yet. With that thought firmly in mind I stripped down to a pair of boxers and slid into my bed with a happy sigh. Somehow I knew it was good to be in my own bed again. Good to be home.

I was asleep in minutes. No doubt the pills.

**

It's dark. Pitch black.

"Hello?"

I call into the darkness and only a giggle answers the call. The next thing I know a pair of lips is pressed to mine. The kiss is passionate and hungry. A pair of hands slides through my short black hair and my own slid around a slender waist.

When my hands slid down her back to cup her ass. She moans into my kiss. I feel the shock flood through me at the size of the ass in my hands. It's thick and bubble shaped. Upturned and full, the kind of ass that begged to be spanked.

A pair of hands pushed me back against a wall. I dart my eyes around in the darkness but can't see anything. Then I feel a face nuzzling the crotch of my jeans.

"Mmm" The voice moans. "You feel so big."

The voice sounds so familiar but I don't care. All I can feel is her hands unbuckling my belt and shoving my jeans down. The warm tongue bathing the length of my cock. The moans coming from her mouth around the cock. She is clearly very happy with how big it is.

"Well?" I demand.

"Well what?" She whispered kissing the tip softly.

"Well it's not going to suck itself." I growled sexily.

"No." She whispered. "It's not. Make me."

A grin spread across my lips. I reach down and take two handfuls of long hair and yank her head forward. She moans around the intruder then gags. The sound of her gentle chokes are enough to send chills down my spine and she groans with need.

Catherine truly loves to suck cock and it shows. She isn't just sucking it she's loving it. Adoring it with her mouth and doing a hell of a job. A moan of pleasure leaves me that only makes her moan again at the sounds she is making me make.

In the darkness I can make out the whites of her eyes and know she's looking at me expectantly. With a handful of her hair I pull her down and she gags again and moans. When I pull her down further she chokes around the cock now in her throat. When I pull back out again I can hear her panting.

"Your cock is delicious." She whispers. "So damn delicious."

"Your mouth aint bad." I reply with a chuckle.

"Then why aren't you shoving your cock in it?" She demanded.

I grin and using her hair shove her head back down. She moans right up until the point it forces its way into her throat and she begins to choke. Using the handful of hair I thrust her head up and down fucking her mouth at a slow but deep rhythm that she seems to love.

She raises a hand and wraps it around the base letting out a agonized moan when she felt the thickness and began to pump it up and down the length following her head. The effect of her suctioning lips, tight throat and pumping hand sends me over the edge.

"I'm gonna..."

She thrashes her head around and I release my grip on her hair. She pulls up with a gasp but continues pumping with her fist. Her hand a blur as it moves up and down.

"I don't take it in the mouth." She says matter of fact.

All I could do was grunt as I exploded. No idea if it was on her face, chest or the floor. At that moment I couldn't care less. It's not like in the porno movies where I could drown the girl but it was impressive enough.

"God damn." I whisper.

"Been dreaming of that since Chem." She purrs. "Damn if you didn't live up to it lover."

"Chem?" I ask confused.

"Yea. Chem." She answers. "Don't be stupid."

**

I sat bolt up in bed again screaming at the top of my lungs. A layer of cold sweat standing on my bare upper chest. My whole body is trembling. I sat panting until the door slammed open and dad stood in the doorway. Light shines in from beyond the door and through the window. It's definitely morning I realized.

When I look down I can see the syringe in his hand and lower my head. I knew it was a sedative. To be used in case I got dangerous. This told me something that he may not have meant to tell me. It told me that I was at one time dangerous. So dangerous he wouldn't come in here for a nightmare without it. That I was a threat to my own family.

He followed the look down at the syringe and sighed setting it on the windowsill and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"What was it?" He asked.

He sat in silence as I explained the dream. I watched the reactions from his face as I told him the story. Saw the tone of his face darken and how the skin around his eyes tightened. It was unhappy and trying not to show it.

"Did it happen?" I ask quietly.

"You tell me." He answered.

After a moments thought I nodded.

"Maddy told me it started on my birthday with..."

I paused and blushed looking down at my hands. Dad's hand laid on my shoulder and gave a reassuring squeeze.

"Go on son."

"...Catherine gave me a blow job..." I whispered. "On my birthday."

"That's right." He said softly with a nod. "Go on."

"What I dreamed wasn't the first time. Catherine and I were..." I looked up at my dad and sighed. "Were we a couple for awhile?"

"Good!" He answered with a smile. "Yes. You were."

I squeezed my eyes shut trying so hard to remember when I felt his hand back on my shoulder. He shook me gently and when I opened my eyes his own were fierce. Forceful and in command. A mixture of my dad's dad look and doctor look.

"That's enough for now." He ordered. "Don't force it. It will come on it's own."

All I could do was nod.

"Now. Get dress and come down stairs." Dad ordered. "You have some shopping to do."

I groaned and laid my head back on the pillow covering my face in my hands. Dad laughed and patted me on the stomach before standing and leaving. I hated shopping and that it seemed had no changed at all in the missing time.

I delayed getting up as long as I could before showing on a pair of black shorts and tank top. My wallet firmly on my back pocket and clipped to the belt loop around front. My boots firmly and the rings on my fingers. I put the earring stud in the top of my left ear then headed downstairs.

When I got downstairs I was met in the hallway by Maddy and Mom. Mom looked right at my twin and glowered.

"What did I say?" She commanded.

"Do not talk to him about the last two years." Maddy recited with a sigh. "No details. No answering questions. Anything he remembers is to be talked about with dad not me. He's the professional..."

"And?" Mom barked.

"And I'm a teenager."

"Good."

Mom leaned in and kissed first Maddy on the cheek and then me. Her lips lingered on my cheek and she gave me a warm loving smile then turned and disappeared into the garage. Maddy slid her arm into mine and opened her other hand to the door.

"Shall we handsome?"

"Handsome?" I asked with a laugh.

"What?" She asked with mock innocent. "Can't I pay my handsome brother a compliment?"

"I suppose." I answered with a chuckle. "Though you never have."

She slapped me on the arm with a giggle that sent chills down my spine. It sounded so much like the giggle from the start of the dream. I knew I was putting things where they didn't belong but it still sent a uncomfortable chill down my spine.

When we got outside I blinked and stared at the wind shield of my truck. Sitting beneath the wiper was a folded up piece of pink sparkling paper. It hit me like a sledge hammer.

I reach out and pluck the paper from the wind shield wiper with a grin on my lips. I can't believe I feel like this. I have never been happier in my life. It feels so wrong and yet I knew in my heart it 's right. I am so in love.

I unfold it and bring it to my nose. The smell of Vanilla and Peppermint assaults my nose. A grin spreads across my mouth as I read.

"I love you. Tag, your it."

The corner of my mouth tilts upward in a half smile. I refold the paper and slid it into my back pocket.

I grasped the truck's grill to steady myself panting. Madison is beside me a hand on the small of my back and a concerned look in her eyes.

"J?" She whispered. "Need me to call dad?"

"No." I grunted and straightened up.

I thrust her away from me and walk around the car snatching the note from the window as I moved. The same scent of Vanilla and peppermint strikes me as I unfold it and look down at the beautiful hand written sprawl.

"Tag."

"What it is?" Madison asked curious.

I just shook my hand in answer and refolded it. After stuffing it back into my pocket I yanked the door of the truck open and slid inside. She climbed in beside me but never pushed it on the subject of the note.

I started the truck and in silence we started off to do some shopping. Though at this point I had no idea what for.

12