The Note on the Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt his hand being lifted and placed on an inner thigh. He thought it was Luly's pussy but he was not sure as he had not previously touched, felt, smelt Anne's.

Belle had been quietly watching all around her. She smelled the smell of arousal. She went to Henri and she brought him to the sofa, laid out a beautiful soft blanket and pulled him onto the sofa.

She whispered, "You are so hot so beautiful." She gestured to the other women who sat beside the sofa. She took his hand and placed it on his wife's soft wet pussy. He slipped his finger in and as he did he felt a soft mouth move over his cock. His hand was being kissed and sucked. His hand was wet, his cock encircled and he felt sweet kisses everywhere.

He opened his eyes as the women moved away.

They returned bringing Luly to the dining room table. A vibrator softly hummed, gently touching her pussy. Henri watched as Luly moaned and moved into the vibrator's motions. Henri, the vibrator in his hand, began to play with her. Everyone watched as she moved with the moans. She told Henri she wanted a vibrator on her pussy and she wanted someone to play with her breasts.

Jonathan obliged and he caressed her breasts and played with her nipples.

Both men withdrew.

"There is one more thing that must be done." Belle reminded Jonathan. "One more drink."

Each person sipped from the bottle. With everyone's consent, Belle brought the cards out and fanned them out. Every person picked one. And they read them aloud.

Russ picked first. His card instructed all the men to be blindfolded and all the women to lick the cock of every man.

Henri brought blindfolds while the women take a sip of the bottle.

Luly put soft music on and Russ stood and Luly knelt and began to lick the tip of his cock. When he was about to come she moved to Jonathan and Anne knelt opening her mouth and placed soft kisses on Russ's hard cock.

Lulu moved to Henri and Anne to Jonathan, while Belle filmed.

Belle turned on the camera and took her place with Russ.

The men were moaning and the women's pussies were tingling.

Another card was chosen and each woman disappeared into their rooms.

A card lay on the table. It said, 'All the men must caress each woman. If the woman agrees they may slip their cocks into each pussy.'

Henri and the other men withdrew as the women draped themselves on the bed, on the table or in the bedrooms.

Henri stepped outside and returned.

"I have been heating the hot tub and it is just right. We can bring the women in one by one."

All agreed. Russ slipped a blindfold on to Belle and they went outback and while the women watched the men took her into the warm water and begin to play. They caressed her breasts and slipped fingers into her pussy. She moaned and begged for more.

While the other men stayed with Belle, Russ brought Anne to the hot tub, placing a blindfold over her eyes. Anne could feel caresses on her lips, on her breasts, in her pussy. She felt on fire and moaned but before she could release her orgasm, it stopped and she heard another woman brought to the water, it is Luly. She felt the hands lifting her in the water. It felt warm around her. She felt fingers move into her pussy and hands caressing her bottom. She was moved around so her bottom was visible and she heard her husband's soft voice, "Relax, relax, this is how you described it." he slipped into her pussy and she moved back towards him, pulling his cock deep inside. He groaned and so did she. She heard the quiet splashing as Russ moved Anne next to her as he nibbled her neck softly and soon he began moving in and out of her soft pussy.

They moved slowly together as the momentum built.

Belle moved into the hot tub and her husband lifted her up to the side and began to lick. His tongue played with her pussy. Suddenly the intensity shifted and he moved into her pussy. Waves of pleasure swept back and forth as the lovers moved in ecstasy.

Soon the waters calmed as everyone quieted.

Feeling satiated for now, everyone quietly walked back to the house and into their rooms. Anne and Russ heard the sweet sounds of making love.

They listened for a little while and then, in the quiet of the late night they once again moved together and rode the ecstasy, and as they peaked together, the pleasure washed over them, they held each other tight breathing softly, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

12