The Novelist Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel how wet I am? How much I need to be filled?"

John just watched her speechless.

Angie turned around letting him have a view of her ass and then she straddled his legs and sat back onto his cock.

"Ohhhhh, yes!" She moaned.

She couldn't believe how much she enjoyed taking control. It was exactly what Tom had told her to do in his list of instructions. He had asked her to fuck her boyfriend like a proper slut.

John actually looked scared at this point.

"Do you like looking at my ass while I fuck you, John? Touch it. Give it a slap."

John tentatively lifted his hand and brought it down on her right ass cheek. This spurred something inside Angie. She may have been riding him, but she was picturing Tom inside her. She began to fuck his cock harder. Her ass lifted up and then pushed back down sinking him inside her.

"Ohshit. Fuck me. Fuck my wet little pussy."

And then without warning John let out a groan and came inside her.

"You came?" She asked.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. It just snuck up on me. You were acting so... nasty and..."

Angie was actually disappointed. "It's fine. Wouldn't be the first time I didn't cum. I'll finish with my fingers."

She retreated back to the bathroom to hop in the shower and wash the cum out of her. John sat back on the bed feeling a little inadequate. He'd been concentrating so hard on not cumming that he didn't even enjoy it when he did. Instead of reveling in his release, he was panicking that it happened so quickly. What did she mean it wasn't the first time she didn't cum, he wondered. Did she fake it often? He quickly followed her into the bathroom.

"Hey. Look I'm... I'm sorry about that. Let's do it again. I'll make sure you cum. I promise." He sounded a little pathetic.

Angie looked down at his limp, small penis.

"Now?" She asked. "You'll need some time before you get it up again. We'll fuck again when you get back from your work thing."

She hadn't intended it to be mean, but John's ego was already bruised. The way she just fucked him was one of the sexiest things he'd ever experienced, but somehow he felt worried by her disappointment. It was a new feeling for him. Even when he came quickly with his wife he always assumed she'd enjoyed it. There was something inherently emasculating about a woman admitting that she was unsatisfied by her man.

"Yeah. Okay. That sounds good. We'll fuck later." He said meekly, but trying to sound strong.

John wasn't used to her referring to it as fucking. He stepped back out of the bathroom feeling deflated.

******

Frank followed Tom into a treatment room at the back of the salon. He was surprised by how well Tom knew his way around. He saw the three women kneeling naked on the floor as they entered. It was Alexis and Marie and a new woman he hadn't met before. She was freshly bruised and he read the words across her breasts.

"Who's this?" Frank asked grinning.

"That's my aunt. My mom's sister. The one that's been handling my mother's divorce." Tom said. "She's a naughty little slut."

Tom beckoned her forward. She crawled in front of him.

"I've been running around all day, Jane. You know what I need to do right now?" He asked.

Jane looked back at him her cheeks burning red with embarrassment.

"You... need to pee, Sir?" It was really hard for her to think about doing that in front of another man.

"Yes." He said. "Show Frank how you help me with that."

Frank didn't understand at first. He watched the new woman undo Tom's pants and lift his cock into her mouth. Then it occurred to him what Tom was about to do. He watched Jane gulp and swallow and gulp and swallow. Tom's eyes were closed as he relieved himself. Jane wasn't disgusted by the act anymore. Somehow it just felt like her responsibility.

After the last few drops trickled out, Tom opened his eyes. "I feel much better." He said. "Now you're going to suck Frank's cock."

"But... Sir?" She pleaded.

Jane didn't want to suck this man's cock. He was so much older and she felt like a whore being offered to another man.

"You don't have to, Jane." Tom said softly. "Normally I'd offer to whip you instead. But... you get off on that so it's not a good punishment. If you don't want to suck his cock then I won't let you cum until Labor Day weekend. What's that? Two weeks or so?"

Jane looked at him with her mouth agape. That was so far away. How could he make her wait so long? She looked back at Frank who didn't even smile. He just stared at her curious to see how she'd react. Slowly she moved over to Frank and began to undo his pants. She pulled out his fat, veiny cock at stared at it feeling defeated. Then she opened her mouth and slid it between her lips.

She sucked him feeling more and more like a slut. Her pussy defied her again and began moisten at the poor treatment. Once she began to work his shaft, she decided that she might as well do her best. She slurped and licked and sucked him with every ounce of courage she could muster.

Tom knelt down next to her. He smelled her hair and her neck.

"You haven't showered today." He noted. "Frank is going to put his cum on you, and you're not going to wash it off. As a matter of fact, I don't want you to shower without my permission."

He reached between her legs feeling her cunt and sliding a finger inside her.

"Mmm. Nice and smooth. Just like I like it." He used his free hand to push her head forward onto Frank's cock. "You're going to be such a good whore. I love how wet you get when I treat you the way you need."

Frank was getting ready to cum. He pulled his cock from her mouth and sprayed his load across her face, neck and breasts. Tom kept his fingers in her pussy and brought her to a small orgasm as the cum dripped down her body. Then he stood watching Jane sit there used and quiet.

"Alexis, I want everyone up at the house and ready within the next hour. No exceptions or excuses."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Frank and I need to pick up our cars from his office and then we'll meet you up there."

"Hey, Tom?" Frank interjected.

"Yeah?"

"I need to take a leak." He said unsure if he would be allowed to use the new woman.

Tom paused for a long moment. "What's the problem, Jane? Didn't you hear him?" He snipped.

Jane was resigned to her fate. She was less hesitant after she had an orgasm. Cumming seemed to cloud her judgment. She slid the older man's cock back into her mouth and felt the warm stream fill her. She thought of the journal while she swallowed. She would be special. All the girls had earned their status, and she was no different. She thought about Marie telling her that a submissive was always stronger than her Dominant. She was letting him treat her this way. She found solace in the thought.

******

It was around 5pm when Tom stepped out of the shower. He pulled on some nice loose fitting linen pants and a light blue button down shirt. He took some time to brush his teeth again, apply some deodorant and some cologne. He wanted to make sure he looked good, mostly because feeling put together also made him feel more confident.

By the time he made it downstairs, Frank was sitting in the living room with the women. Tom stopped and took in the sight from the entryway.

Alexis glanced up seeing him and immediately stood up. "Ladies, let's let Sir have a look at us." She moved to the center of the room. "Sir, I know it's not Wednesday, but I thought we'd look better like this. I hope you're not upset."

Usually, Tom only allowed lingerie on Wednesdays. Alexis, Marie, Anne, Abby, Fran and Ybeth stood in the middle of the room looking rather spectacular. They all wore a black garter belt with matching stockings. Alexis had also purchased them each a pair of black Jimmy Choo stiletto heels to match her own. Each woman was freshly waxed and primped with a new manicure and pedicure. Tom looked at them individually.

"I think you all look fantastic." He said with his wry smile. "Marie, I want you to go put on the dress Fran bought for you. I can't have you looking like one of the girls when he arrives. You can wear the stockings underneath. And lose the collar for now."

"Yes, Sir." She said scurrying away to do as she was told. Her heart fluttered nervously. She was finally feeling a little unsure about seeing her husband.

"As for the rest of you," He stated, "it might be a little uncomfortable tonight. I just need you to follow directions."

Tom looked over at Jane. She stood next to the other women completely naked. Her fingers nervously held her new collar. She looked a little out of place, and the cum on her body had dried to a crusty, cracked mess. She felt used and dirty.

"Jane, didn't anyone tell you how to present your collar?" He asked.

"N-no, Sir." She said in nervous whisper.

"Get in a presentation position. Place the collar in front of you and remain there until I decide whether to accept it."

Jane immediately assumed the position. She cursed herself for messing up already.

******

Tom made his way into the foyer at the sound of the doorbell. He opened the door to find Stephen waiting patiently with Kimmie.

"Kimmie!" He said. "I'm surprised to see you here."

Stephen looked at the girl and then back to Tom.

"She wanted to come and watch. I hope that's okay with you."

"It'll be fine." Tom replied.

"Thank you, Sir." She said shyly.

Tom smiled and glanced at Stephen. "Are you training her?"

"She wants an owner. I told her to come and see what that means." Stephen replied.

They followed Tom back to toward the living room. Tom led Kimmie to a small armchair near the fire place. She stared wide eyed at the women in the room all standing stoically with perfect posture waiting for instructions. It was like nothing she'd ever seen before in her life. It was exactly what she wanted. The other women all knew Stephen. They had all gone down to his shop when they were ready to be collared. They all suffered the same awkward introduction as he glared at their bodies knowing exactly what kind of women they were.

Stephen laughed in his raspy cackle. "You've got quite a selection here tonight."

"You just let me know if you need anything at all. I'll be sure to have someone tend to your needs." Tom said.

Tom sat down on the couch and began to discuss the evening with Stephen and Frank. He was still uncertain how smoothly it would go. He discussed some potential issues. For one, he was concerned that his father might try and lash out. Judging by his behavior on the phone the last couple days he thought it was a strong possibility. This was one reason that he wanted to Stephen to be present. Tom thought that his friend's size and build would be a good deterrent. Of course, there was another reason as well. A less pleasant reason that would change things in this house.

Marie arrived back downstairs a little while later looking absolutely stunning in her dress. Tom admired her for a moment thinking how foolish his father had been to stray from her. She seemed calm, but he assumed she was probably a cauldron of emotions on the inside. Yet she looked at him completely trusting.

It was getting late. Tom pulled Alexis aside to make sure the women knew what they were doing. Then he led his mother into the dining room and told her to wait there until he returned with his father. He set down a small folder with his tablet remote on the dining room table.

Despite the rollercoaster of events leading up to this moment, everyone seemed to be surprisingly at ease. Tom walked out into the backyard by himself. He took a moment to breathe in the fresh air. It didn't matter how things went this evening. His life was moving in the right direction, and his mother would have his support emotionally and financially if the need arose.

******

Tom navigated the back roads through Hollywood. He drove down Franklin Avenue past Runyon Canyon Park. He dropped down on Vista Avenue to Hollywood Boulevard hung a right, and then took Fairfax south to Sunset. He cut through the heart of the Sunset Plaza district until he came to The London Hotel. It was almost 6:30pm on the nose.

Tom drove down the narrow brick entranceway to the front of the hotel where the guest pick up area was located. As the front doors to the lobby came into view, he saw his father standing on the curb scowling and checking his watch. Tom rolled down the passenger window.

"Hey, old man!" He shouted getting his attention. "C'mon. Let's go."

******

To be continued...

Please take a moment to comment and vote. It doesn't matter if you loved it or hated it. Nothing is more important to me than feedback. It's invaluable.

Thank you for taking the time to read. I appreciate it.