The Novice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lift your shift and spread your ankles wide." She did as he bade her, and watched in dawning horror as he clamped a silver triangular pouch-like object over her mound and clasped the two silver arms tightly around her tiny hips.

His hands on her waist roughly spun her around so that she faced the stained glass windows, and she quivered as he somehow threaded the strange thin chain that was attached to the lowest point of the triangular piece lodged between her thighs up through the back of the belt.

She squirmed as he drew the fine chain up between her bottom until it pressed snugly against her cleft and he somehow secured the contraption at the small of her back.

Audrey clenched her bottom instinctively as his finger followed the path of the chain between her buttocks, and he chuckled against her ear.

"Now no one can touch you without my permission," he murmured as his finger traced along her inner thigh, his finger digging into her experimentally, yet he was unable to obtain access to her secret places.

"You will remain bound within the confines of the chastity belt until you reveal to me the name of the person who touched you."

Audrey moistened her swollen lips as she contemplated the horrifying reality of being forced to wear a chastity belt. She felt tight and constricted, as though she couldn't breath.

"Mother Superior is the only person beside myself that possesses a key to the belt. You will go to her should you feel the need to relief yourself."

"Now get about your duties otherwise I will be forced to punish you further," he told her, smacking her bottom with a force that propelled her forward

The priest's lips curved in amusement as he watched little Audrey dart from his chamber, groaning at the delightful sight of her heart-shaped derriere as she bent over to pick up her habit and clasp it before her. As furious as he initially was to discover one of his nun's had pleasured his innocent little novice with their fingers, and perhaps their mouth, he realised it could only add to his demure novice's torment.

He doubted she would last more than half a day before the guilt forced her to confess, and he admitted to himself that he was impressed that she did not do so immediately. It seemed little Audrey had some steel beneath that exquisitely gentle exterior. Louis would enjoy seeing just how far he could torment her before he forced her to relinquish her secret to him, and eventually her maidenhead.

In the meantime, he would send for Mother Superior to discover which nun went against his express orders and played with Audrey, and impose a fitting punishment.

He was distracted from his musings by a knock on the door. "Come in," he barked out, wondering if perhaps Audrey had returned. His shoulders tensed imperceptivity at the sight of the tall imposing figure dressed in simple, yet superbly cut black jacket and grey trousers.

"Good morning, Lord Montford," Louis drawled, leaning against the edge of the large mahogany desk and crossing his arms across his chest.

Lukas's eyebrows merely raised at the formality as he gazed around the finely appointed chamber until finally coming to rest on its occupant. "Surely there is no need to insist on ceremony between us, brother?"

Louis merely shrugged as Lukas settled his tall frame into a leather chair, stretching his long legs out before him and crossing them at the ankle.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?" Louis asked.

"I merely sought to enquire as to the progress of the renovations on the old kitchens," Lukas said casually.

"They were completed just under two months ago," Louis advised him dryly.

"Without mishap, I hope?" Lukas enquired silkily.

"One man suffered a sprained wrist, but I hardly see how this could be of interest to a man with responsibilities such as yourself."

"I plan on having some repairs done up at the Hall, and considered engaging the same workers. I merely sought to assure myself of their capabilities."

Lukas immediately regretted reminding Louis of the fact that by a twist of fate, the difference of several minutes meant that Montford Hall and all its encumbrances would eventually come to Lukas.

On their father's death three years ago, Lukas had ensured that his brother's advancement within the church was secured by the transferring the deeds to the lands of what now formed the grounds and buildings of St Helen's.

However, Lukas's intervention with the Archbishop was unappreciated by his brother once Louis discovered the truth, and the tension that always existed between the brothers increased tenfold.

"I noticed on the ride here that the convent has prospered greatly under your guiding hand," Lukas continued, gazing around the sumptuous chamber far removed from the sparse chamber one expected of a pious priest. "You must have, what, five or six nuns in your Order now?"

"Seven," Louis inserted firmly. "And two additional novices."

"Novices? I think I've seen one about the Township, a blonde pretty thing? I vaguely recall another one, tall with brown hair?" Lukas lied calmly.

Louis frowned. "No, Audrey has only been with us for two weeks, and has yet to leave the grounds."

"My mistake," Lukas murmured, feeling his blood rush through his veins at finally discovering the name of the innocent temptress haunting his dreams.

He also felt immense relief at the knowledge that his brother had had only a little time to corrupt her. The convent grounds lay to the west of the thriving township that made up a small part of the Montford estates, and rumours of pagan rituals, sacrifices and other odd goings on up at the convent spread like wildfire through the town.

Knowing his brother's fondness for depravity, humiliation and pain, such rumours could not be easily dismissed. Yet until Lukas had physical proof, his hands were tied. The relationship between the brothers was fragile at best, and Lukas did not want to act hastily.

"Before I forget, Aunt Agatha asked that I deliver this to you personally," Lukas said smoothly, withdrawing a slim sheet of vellum sealed with their family's crest from his inner pocket. "She kindly requests our attendance at ball she is throwing in honour of cousin Claire's birthday."

Louis took the invite and without a glance sat it on the desk. "Please convey my apologies to my Aunt, as I am committed elsewhere on whatever date she proposes."

"Will do. I'll let myself out, shall I? I'll inspect the workmanship of the renovations before I go," Lukas drawled.

Lukas strode from the chamber, conscious of the intensity of his brother's gaze on his back and sensing that Louis hadn't been fooled by Lukas's reasons for visiting him.

~*~

Audrey kneeled before the overgrown flowerbed, tugging at the wildly sprouting weeds. The morning sun was warm on her face, and a cool breeze stirred the damp tendrils escaping her braid as she set about putting the garden to rights.

Unlike the herb or kitchen garden, the flower garden was often overlooked unless flowers were needed for the church altar. Gravel paths separated the sweeping flower beds with their gorgeous riot of colours and fragrances. The small garden was enclosed on three sides by the tall hedges that formed the edges of the maze, lending it an air of seclusion.

Lost in her work, she didn't notice the man striding toward her until a flash of black out of the corner of her eye drew her attention.

Her heart stopped for an instant, and all rational thought departed as she caught sight of familiar broad shoulders and thick wavy black hair of the impossibly handsome man bearing down on her.

With a moan of distress, she dashed for one of the entrances to the maze as she sought to escape him, her white gown fluttering out behind her.

A small smile curved his lips as he began to jog after his quarry. It had taken a good half hour to finally find his delightful innocent, and he thanked whatever angel looking down on him that she hadn't been attending to chores somewhere inside the convent.

Audrey was breathless and dishevelled, and lost within minutes of entering the maze. She was too short to peek over the tops of the hedges, and in her distressed state the clues scattered along the winding turns of the maze made little sense. So she was surprised to discover she had stumbled upon the heart of the maze.

She paid the warbling fountain and narrow stone bench scant attention as she dashed through the centre of the small enclosed area to the opposite entrance. She turned a corner, and gave a squeak of fright as she bumped into a mountain of solid muscle. Firm hands clasped her upper arms, steadying her, as silver eyes gazed down at her in triumph.

She gave a soft cry as his large hands encircled her waist and lifted her up, the movement pressing her softness full length against his muscled strength, and she clung to his shoulders, gazing up at him warily with dark blue eyes.

"Lukas, no," she murmured desperately as he carried her toward the bench.

"Shh, little Audrey. You were made for me. For this," he murmured. She whimpered as she felt the stone bench nudge at the back of her knees. She felt her nipples harden and shivery heat build between her thighs at the intensity of those silver pools locked with hers.

She moaned as he slid her to her feet, and her face flaming as she became aware of the hardness nestled between his thighs. She stood there with wide eyes as he sat down on the bench, and then gentle hands guided her down onto his lap. Long finders slid up over her nape, tilting her head backwards as his mouth brushed hers, his teeth nipping and nibbling on her soft flesh, sending liquid fire coursing through her veins.

"Lukas," she moaned against his mouth before it moved hungrily hers, his forceful tongue delving between her soft lips, demanding, coaxing, seductive.

Her mind screamed that this was wicked, yet she was helpless to deny him as his fingers closed possessively over the thrust of her tiny breast.

Her small hands clung to his shoulders as his lips trailed down the sweet curve of her neck, nuzzling her neck. He groaned against her soft skin as he felt her hard nipple pushing urgently against his palm through the linen gown. "Sweet Audrey," he murmured as he teased the hard bud, her mewling whimpers like music to his ears.

He regretted not taking her when he had the opportunity, a mistake he intended rectifying without delay. It pained him that her first time would not be in a soft bed, yet the possibility of such a delightful mixture of innocence and wanton temptress corrupted by his own brother tormented Lukas.

He would keep her locked up, or even tied to his bed if need be. He groaned, feeling himself harden impossibly at the image his mind conjured up: she lay sprawled across his bed, her hair a cloud beneath her as she gazed up at him shyly with those mesmerising midnight blue eyes, her rosy nipples begging to be suckled, her thigh bent modestly to hide the tantalising triangle of curls at their apex.

Lukas kissed her, hard, as his impatient fingers sought the hem of her gown. He felt her weak struggles as she pushed at his searching hand with hers, and he brushed it away as he tugged the gown up over her knees. She began to struggle in earnest as his hand settled just above her knee, his thumb teasing the silky flesh.

She broke the kiss, pushing desperately against his chest. "No, Lucas, don't!"

"The pain will be fleeting, Audrey, I promise you. Then only pleasure," he murmured as he caught her wrists against his chest in one hand as his other slid higher, drawing her gown up over the tops of her thighs.

Audrey pressed her face against his chest, unable to bear the look in his eyes once he discovered her shame.

She felt the moment he tensed, his swift indrawn breath.

"Audrey," he breathed, releasing her wrists and capturing her chin, drawing her face up to his.

He quickly masked the searing agony filling him as he took in the tears sparkling on her lashes. "What is this?"

"A chastity belt," she mumbled, so softly he almost didn't hear her.

"I know that, little one. But why are you wearing it?" he asked calmly so as not to alarm her, his heady arousal of moments before quickly ebbing.

"B-because Father Matthews discovered that I was slightly chafed...in my secret place."

Lukas took a long, deep breath. "And how did he discover you were...chafed?"

"He - he shaved me." As Lukas stiffened, she quickly hurried on. "Mother Superior found lice in my pallet, and so he..."

"Shaved you," Lukas finished.

Audrey bit her lip and nodded desolately.

"Did he…" Lukas closed his eyes for a moment as he sought to put the words delicately. "Breach you?"

Molten silver eyes searched her expressive face as she slowly shook her head.

She felt him relax slightly, and his hands on her waist gently guided her bottom onto the bench next to him. He rose gracefully to his feet and strode to the fountain. He stood with his back to her, his legs widespread, hands on hips. She watched him warily, unaware of the battle that was going on inside of him as he fought to restrain his fury.

"I won't allow you to go back to him," he finally declared as he pivoted and pinned her with his silvery gaze. "You'll leave now, with me."

She gazed at him, her lips parting on a soundless gasp. "I can't!"

"You will," he told her sternly.

"My life is here, among the nuns."

"Audrey, you say this because you are an innocent. You know next to nothing about the joys that can be experienced between a man and a woman. You are an intensely passionate creature, Audrey. Had I taken you the other night, you would quickly have come to realise how life in the convent would pall without someone to pleasure your delightful little body."

"So I am to leave here with you so I can become your w-whore?" she asked sadly.

Lukas was caught off guard. He had been obsessed with her from the moment he saw her, bathing in the river in a shift that revealed more than it hid. He knew then that he would do anything to have her, his mind tormented by thoughts of tasting her delightful little breasts and licking the honeyed channel between her thighs. Yet anything beyond the need to quench this all consuming desire to lay between her thighs had not occurred to him.

He saw the hurt in her eyes before she pushed past him, and he was too stunned to stop her.

"Audrey wait," he called out, but the only was response was the sound of her hasty retreat as she disappeared into the maze.

~*~

Audrey kneeled before the altar, her head bowed, her palms pressed together beneath her chin.

She didn't hear the approach of soft footsteps, her only warning that she was no longer alone was the light scent of lily water.

Her head rose in time to catch a fleeting smile on Beth's face as she kneeled beside Audrey and crossed herself before the statute of the virgin Mary.

"You have been praying for hours, Audrey, long past the time for bed," Beth murmured, smoothing a chestnut tendril behind Audrey‘s ear and brushing the backs of her fingers over the soft skin of her cheek. "Tell me what it is that torments you so."

"Oh, Beth…," Audrey began, feeling the tears she had tried so hard to keep at bay begin to well up. "I've been truly wicked."

"Audrey, I find it hard to believe that you are ever that."

She took a deep breath, her gaze hesitantly meeting Beth‘s inquiring one. "A man touched me. In the place forbidden by the nuns."

"Oh, Audrey, is that what all this is about?" Beth asked gently. "Father Matthews loves you, just as he loves all of us. It's not wicked for him to touch you, or for you to want him to touch you. It is merely our way at St. Helen's to share God's love."

"No, no. You don't understand. It wasn't Father Mathews!"

"What!" Beth exclaimed, then hastily glanced around for signs of any listeners, but the chapel was empty, the nun's having retired to their cells hours before. "Who?" she hissed in a low voice.

Audrey covered her face with her hands. "Please don‘t ask me that. Father Matthews is punishing me until I reveal to him a name. What is worse is that he suspects it to be one of the nun's."

Beth drew Audrey‘s hands away from her face and gazed deeply into the wide midnight blue eyes glittering with unshed tears. "Tell Father it was me. I will keep your secret."

"Beth, I couldn't," Audrey gasped. "He would punish you too!"

"I am long used to his punishments, Audrey. And he would not beat me for long before he is distracted by other things."

"No, Beth," Audrey murmured, a tear trickling down her cheek. "I could never forgive myself if I lied to Father, and knowingly caused you pain."

"This man who touched you. Do you love him?"

"I-I don't know how I feel about him. But he doesn't love me though. He just wants to - to put his thing between my thighs." Audrey blushed.

"Did you let him?" Beth asked curiously.

"No. Well. Kind of."

"Kind of?" Beth's eyebrows raised.

Beth nodded guiltily. "It felt strange… and sort of nice."

"Audrey, I think you were right not to tell Father Matthews about this. If he asks you again, please consider telling him it was me."

"I cou-"

"Shh," Beth murmured, pressing her finger against Audrey's soft lips. "You are as yet unused to our ways, whereas I am. Father's punishments are more demanding and thorough than anything you would ever have experienced at the hands of your old priest. But I beg of you, don‘t make your final decision now. Think about it, for tonight at least."

Audrey gazed at her friend and slowly nodded.

"Good. Now we better return to our cells before Mother Superior catches us and paddles our behinds!"

Beth drew Audrey to her feet, and still holding her hand, accompanied Audrey back to her cell.

~*~

Louis watched Audrey shyly approach the desk, his eyes narrowing as they took in the sight of the exquisite little novice, noting the creamy skin and dark blue eyes, the tumble of silky chestnut curls. She was made for a man's pleasure, demure and gentle, yet possessing an underlying sensuality that rocked him to the core.

It irritated him greatly that his questioning of the nuns had revealed no answers as to the identity of her seducer. One possibility, while unthinkable, taunted him. And necessitated what he was about to do.

"Come Audrey, do not prevaricate. Tell me the name of the person who dared to touch you?"

She bit her lip and shook her head miserably. She couldn't lie, and stand by while Beth was punished for her falsehoods. Yet to tell the truth could only mean banishment from the Order, surely?

"Then remove your gown and shift."

Audrey swallowed hard as she fumbled with the buttons of her habit. As the gown pooled at her feet, she fumbled with the ribbons of her shift before letting it too fall at her feet.

She stood before him, naked but for the constricting chastity belt, her rosy nipples peaking through the silky mass of chestnut waves, her face pink

Grey eyes moved over her, seeming to touch every inch of her. His hand moved from where it rested on the desk, revealing a tiny intricate silver key.

"Your insubordination is intolerable, Audrey. You know that your conduct forces me to punish you?"

Audrey nodded, her gaze dropping hastily to the floor. After several tense moments passed, she sensed him move, and felt the air around her stir as he moved to stand behind her. Warm fingers trailed along her collarbone, scooping up her hair and sweeping it so that it tumbled over one shoulder, exposing a small creamy breast with its pouting tip.

She shivered as he planted a gentle kiss on her shoulder, before his hands smoothed down her back to gently tug on the belt. She whimpered as she felt the tight constriction around her tiny hips ease. Warm hands drew the belt down over her bottom, slipping the silver warmed by her body's heat down her soft thighs.