The Nude Gun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She practically squealed with delight. She excused herself and quietly ran to her room before returning with a pink vibrator. "It's called the Juicy Jewels. It's my favorite. It almost feels like the real thing," she said as she rubbed it up and down and inserted it into her wet pussy.

Joe's mouth hung open as he watched his sister fuck herself with the pink toy cock. He marveled, it even had veins like it was a real cock.

"MMMmmmm. It's starting to feel good. It's making me all tingly inside as it spreads," she moaned.

She began to give him a play by play, obeying his order to tell him all her secrets. "Hmmm, I'm getting all squishy and it feels so good." Only the humming of the vibrator and the moaning of his sister could be heard as Joe watched in disbelief as she shamelessly masturbated in front of him. When she came, she fell to her knees, her legs no longer strong enough to hold her. She looked at her little brother, his cock still standing at attention.

Panting, she waited for further instructions. Although Joe wanted to fuck his sister, he thought it would be better if he waited. He needed to know how long this thing, whatever it was, would last. What would she remember, would she come back to see him again, this time naked?

"She wants some instructions; okay," he thought. "Karen, you can go back to your room now. Thanks for sharing with me and the blowjob was awesome. From now on whenever it is possible, you should be naked in front of me. Also, you did such a good job sucking me off, it's now your favorite thing to do. But, I'm tired and need to get some rest. I will see you later."

"Okay," Karen said as she crawled to her feet, jiggling as she stood on weak legs, holding her toy in one hand while leaning on the bed for support before turning and heading out of the room and into her own.

"Damn," Joe said to himself. It looks like she's going to do it. He crawled under the sheets and thinking about whom else he could try this "Nude Gun" on. His first thought was his favorite teacher, Ms. Crew. She taught math. She was really hot, had a body like a playboy playmate, stacked, big hips and small waist. If she weren't so smart, she'd be a bimbo with that body.

Then there was the cheerleaders, the entire squad, they were all pretty hot. Joe drifted off to sleep thinking about them naked and having sex with each other, until he one by one fucked them until they came. Then there was Cindy McNeal, he'd have to find a way to deal with her boyfriend first, he thought.

The next morning Joe woke up to the feeling of someone sucking his morning wood. He opened his eyes to see his naked sister working his erect cock like a woman possessed. In another moment he exploded, filling her mouth as she continued to drain him dry. Before he could react, she stood, licking her lips, jiggling her big tits, one hand in her pussy. "You better get up or you're going to be late for school." Then she squealed softly as she got herself off. "I'm going to shower, don't worry I'll leave you some hot water," she said, before kissing him on the cheek and heading down the hall.

Joe was screaming in his head, "It worked, oh my God."

His list began to grow, but he worried about what to do about the women once they'd lost their clothing and he was satisfied. They'd be naked; how would they get home with no clothes?

Then it dawned on him, he could bring something for them to wear. Once they were under his control they'd be happy to do whatever he asked. He'd have to spend a little money on perhaps shorts and a tank top, though they could go without shoes, should they be destroyed. That wouldn't cost too much, he thought. They only needed to be clothed enough to not get arrested. He laughed to himself.

He went back to the case and pulled out the gun and instructions. Either he was getting used to the way the manual read or he'd overlooked some of the instructions in his haste to use it that first time, but now he understood the settings better. With the dial, he could even set how horny he could make his targets; the dial went from zero to ten, ten being the highest setting.

Also he learned that there was a setting for small groups and crowds. He imagined zapping away all the clothes of a crowd at the basketball game or the entire cheer squad during a game. Then he thought he'd better not to draw attention to it, he could lose his gun and his harem including his sister. Yes, discretion would be best.

Math was his last class of the day on Wednesdays. His schedule varied, but not his resolve. He would blast Ms. Crew with the nude ray and he'd finally get to fuck her. He was dying to know what she looked like naked. She wore conservative attire, but he, like all his classmates, figured that she hid a rock-solid body beneath them. At the beginning of class, he asked her if he could stay a little longer as he had a question about last night's homework. She said that they would go over it during class, but he lied and told her that he had found a way to solve the equations quickly using an entirely different method. She was fascinated at the prospect and agreed to stay awhile after class. She had plans for the evening, but this might be worth the time, she thought.

Class was over quickly and the other students quickly left, happy to be done with school for the day. Since he sat close to the door, Joe waited for the last student to leave before locking the door and pulling the plastic gun from its case. Ms. Crew was shutting down her computer and eager to see what her student had to show her. She stood and began walking across the room towards Joe. She'd taken only a few steps when he raised the gun and fired the first shot. As it had the night before, the ray struck the unsuspecting woman and a yellow mass of energy engulfed her. Being daytime it wasn't nearly as impressive, but the results were even better. Ms. Crew stood stunned, standing in her lingerie. She was wearing a powder blue Playtex embroidered underwire bra and matching panties. Joe smiled as he saw she was as well-endowed as he'd hoped, her panties revealed a camel toe and had Joe eager to see her completely naked. Before she could figure out what had just happened and why the room was suddenly so cool, Joe fired another shot. The process repeated, but this time when the energy cloud dispersed Ms. Crew was completely naked. Her large breasts hung down slightly, her large areolas beginning to crinkle as her nipples became erect before his eyes. Joe carefully put the gun back into its case and into his backpack, reluctantly taking his eyes off his naked teacher, who was still unaware of what had just happened. He looked between her legs and saw a thin strip of black hair, cut close, pointing down to the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen. He'd seen hundreds of pictures of pussies on many websites as soon as he learned what they were, but what Ms. Crew had was perfect. Her inner lips were just beginning to peak out of her larger fatter lips and he could see a hint of moisture wetting them.

Joe looked at his watch, counting the seconds. Ms. Crew finally gasped and shook as a chill went through her body, her marvelous tits quaking and rocking before settling into place. She blushed and then a smile spread to her lips. "I'm so horny and I'm naked. I must be dreaming," she thought. She'd sometimes have dreams of being naked in front of her class and then making it with one of her students. There was nothing wrong with that. It was healthy as long as she didn't act on those naughty fantasies. So, the dream continued and she reached Joe and kissed him deeply. Their tongues wrestled as Joe felt her naked body with his hands and Ms. Crew rubbed herself over the teenager. "Damn," she thought, "this dream feels so real and I'm so wet."

Joe broke the kiss. It was the most passionate he'd ever received and he was panting. Taking control, he pushed his teacher to her knees. She knew what he wanted and she quickly undid his pants. They fell to his ankles, revealing his very hard cock. She didn't waste a moment, but took it into her mouth and began sucking and licking it like it was the last cock on earth.

"MMmmmm...," Ms. Crew hummed as she continued to suck Joe's cock. She couldn't believe just how real things were. She could taste him, and she liked the manly flavor. Joe rested his hand on her head as he slowly fucked her mouth and the sensations quickly built. "What's your first name, Ms. Crew?" he asked, knowing that he didn't want to call her by the formal name he called her in school. Things were moving far beyond formal.

"Adele," she said after pulling his cock from her mouth, Joe immediately regretting the timing of his question.

"Adele," he said. "You're a very good cock sucker, but I guess you know that, don't you?" She was about to answer, but he pushed his cock back into her mouth and said, "Show me, don't tell me." Joe couldn't believe how confident he'd suddenly become. Adele quickly began using all the tricks she'd learned over the years and soon had Joe roaring as he exploded in her mouth. She expertly kept pace, not losing a single drop. She leaned back on her haunches, still wearing her sensible working wedge heels. Joe pulled back his now deflated cock and pulled Adele to her feet.

"Let me look at you, turn around for me," Joe commanded and Adele did as she was told, smiling, thinking this was an amazingly vivid dream. She hoped she wouldn't wake before she got fucked.

Joe loved what he saw; she was a natural beauty. Big tits that sat high on her chest, mostly flat stomach, great ass and a pussy to die for, not to mention her shapely legs. Joe was going to enjoy making her his own. He'd fuck her here and then they'd go back to her place and he'd fuck her some more before leaving her with some special instructions.

He was hard again; she smiled, knowing it was truly a dream, for none of her lovers were that ready to fuck again after coming as much as he had. She walked over to her desk and bent over it, letting her giant tits sway while shaking her fine ass at him. She looked back and Joe was right there. The eighteen-year-old man was ready to fuck his teacher.

"Adele, you will be quiet and cum only when I say so." She nodded. She loved for her men to take control; so few did. Yes, this was the best dream ever.

Joe lined up his cock and rubbed it up and down, enjoying the feeling as Adele moaned as her wetness covered his cock. Joe decided that since he was controlling her, he'd see just how much control he had.

"Adele when I enter you, you will have a small orgasm, just big enough for you to know that this fuck will be epic," Joe told his teacher.

Adele nodded that she understood and marveled at her subconscious' imagination. "Best dream ever," she thought as Joe pushed into her and she squealed quietly. "Damn, that's good," she swore.

Joe waited a few moments and then backed out slowly. Adele had just recovered from the mini climax and this kept getting better and better. Joe slowly pushed back in, amazing himself at his self-control. He did this as long as he could and then as it began to feel all too good he grabbed his teacher by her hips and began to pump her hard and fast. Before long she was whimpering, on the edge of a mighty release except she couldn't come without Joe's permission. She was babbling now, "Oh my god, oh my god, too good, too fucking good." Joe was finally ready to come and he told Adele that she could come, but she had to be as quiet as she could lest they be discovered and she lose her job.

"Okay, okay, okay, please let me come, please..." she begged.

"Come Adele, come with me." Joe roared again as quietly as possible. Adele brought one of her hands from the desk and shoved her fist into her mouth as she screeched into her hand for what seemed like minutes.

Joe pulled his cum covered deflating cock from Adele's pussy, juices dripping down her legs as she fell to her knees again. Joe pulled her head to him and put his cock in her mouth for her to clean.

She tasted herself for the first time, and as she was coming down from her climax she began to suspect that this wasn't a dream. Her mind began to notice things like the chill in the air and the lack of anything to clean and wipe her dripping pussy with. Even in her dreams, she always had the necessities.

When Joe was satisfied, he withdrew his cock and pulled his pants back on. He saw his shirt half way across the room and went to retrieve it.

Adele's keen mind realized that her clothes were nowhere to be found. Perhaps this was a dream after all.

Joe looked back at his teacher who was now getting up from the floor, still looking for her clothes.

"Adele, that was a great fuck, let's go back to your place and fuck some more. You don't have plans do you?"

"My clothes, why don't I have any clothes," she asked Joe as she found her purse, then pulled out some tissues and wiped her leaking pussy. It wasn't enough, and she remembered she had a box of tissues in her desk. She pulled open a drawer and retrieved a handful before stuffing them into her still gaping pussy.

"Oh," Joe said, walking back to his desk where he'd left his backpack. He pulled out a pair of shorts and a tank top that belonged to his mother. They might be a little big, but they were better than nothing. He had thought of taking some of his sister Karen's clothes, but he knew they'd be too small for his curvy teacher.

"Here, try these," he said as he tossed her the clothes. She caught them in both hands as they separated.

"What are these? Where are my clothes, how did I get to school without my clothes?"

"Shorts and a tank top," Joe said as he shouldered his backpack.

"I can't wear these rags," she said, looking at the used clothing as if they were just pulled off a homeless person.

"Well," Joe said. "It's either them or nothing. It might be hard to get to your car from here naked. Someone might call the cops."

Adele pulled on the clothes quickly. The shorts were too big and the tank top too small, but she managed to get all of both her breasts inside without looking immodest.

"Good, that doesn't look too bad," Joe said. "I will go first. Wait a minute, then walk to your car. I will wait there, then follow you to your place."

"Okay, but what if someone sees me dressed like this, what will I tell them?"

Joe thought for a minute, "Tell them you are going to a softball game and you play third base. Its spring and it's warm outside. What you do on your time isn't anyone's business but mine."

Adele Crew thought that was a plausible excuse and nodded her approval to Joe who left the room quickly, closing the door behind him. There was no one in the halls and he felt confident that Adele wouldn't be stopped.

Ms. Crew left her classroom and found the halls empty. She walked as quickly as she could, but with no bra her ample breasts were swaying back and forth with every step, despite the tank top being at least two sizes too small. What was worse was that the shorts were too big and she had to hold them up with her hand lest they fall to her knees. Fortunately she had a large purse and her book bag which she could use to hide herself somewhat if she got stopped. She was almost to the building exit. The teacher's parking lot was a short walk away, then she'd be free. She was thinking about fucking Joe, what a lover, who knew? She was getting aroused again, her nipples beginning to protrude from the skimpy tank top. She was about to exit the building when she heard her name being called.

"Ms. Crew!"

"Damn!" she thought. Looking to her left she saw it was the principal, Mr. Williams. He jogged a few moments and caught up with her.

"I thought that was you," he said as he gave her the once over, surprised to be seeing so much of his recently hired teacher. She always dressed so conservatively. "Was she braless? Damn, she's got great tits. Shit, her nipples are hard. I wonder if she's just glad to see me?" he joked to himself.

"I was wondering if you've finished your survey. It's due at the end of the week. The school with 100% participation will win the district award of five hundred dollars, which will buy us a new coffee machine for the teachers' lounge. He was alongside her now and she smelled different. He looked at her more closely, she appeared to be perspiring. "Damn," he was turning her on; he could smell her womanly scent. "Who knew?"

"I'll submit it on time, Principal Williams," she said. "I'm late for my softball game. I play third base."

"Oh, okay," he said. "Don't let me keep you. Good luck."

"Thank you," she said as she trotted out the door towards the parking lot and the safety of her car.

Principal Williams watched the young thirty-year-old teacher scurry out the door, her tits swaying in spite of the book bag she held tightly to her chest. "I may have to keep an eye on this one," he thought, imagining what her large tits looked like naked.

She arrived at her car to find Joe waiting. "What took so long?" he asked, looking at her nipples poking into the tank top.

"Principal Williams stopped me. I think he could smell me, and I could feel my nipples hardening. I was thinking of you fucking me again. You will fuck me some more, won't you Joseph?"

"Joe, or for you Joey is fine. And yes we will be fucking a lot, you and me. But let's get out of here. I'll follow you. Nice car, by the way. Is it new?" Joe admired the sporty Nissan Z. If he played his cards right he'd be driving it soon enough.

At Adele's apartment, Joe thought that he shouldn't take for granted that Adele would be spending the night at home, alone. She must have friends, maybe a boyfriend. He needed to be a little cautious. "So," he said to Adele as he followed her into her bedroom, "Did you have any plans for tonight?" He pulled her close and fondled her large unrestrained breasts. She let go of the shorts and they fell to her ankles before she stepped out of them. She squirmed a little as Joe fingered her naked pussy and ass.

"Just me and my girlfriend, Leah, planning to go out to a couple of clubs and pick up some guys," she said. "Mmmmm, that feels good. Don't stop." Joe had his fingers in Adele's pussy and she was literally dancing on his hand. She pulled the tank top off and was completely naked again. Joe caught his breath as he looked at the beauty again. She was truly stunning.

"Do you have a picture of Leah," Joe asked before he took her left breast in his hand. He flicked the nipple with his tongue and took it into his mouth, gently sucking on it.

"Oohh...mmmm...let me see, I probably have a picture in my phone." She managed to pull her phone from her purse and find a photo. "There," she said as she showed him the picture from her iPhone 6. Joe reluctantly pulled his mouth from her breasts, releasing the nipple, and stared at the photo. "That's Leah, your girlfriend?" he had to ask as he looked at a gorgeous Asian woman. Adele nodded and began to reach for Joe's hard cock. An idea began to form in Joe's mind.

"Where are you two meeting?"

"I was going to meet her at her place, and then we were going to drive to Old Town and the bars," Adele said as she began stroking Joe's cock.

"Call her and ask her to meet you here. What time were you planning on meeting?"

"6PM," she said. "We thought we'd hit Happy Hour and then move on to some serious drinking."

"Why so early?" Joe thought that if it were him, he'd wait until about ten and then hit the bars, coming in once he'd found someone to hook up with.

"We're both school teachers and tonight's a school night," she almost screamed as Joe entered her again, and like before, she had a mini-orgasm. Joe began stroking into her from behind again. Adele was screaming now as her pleasure quickly grew and she didn't have to suppress it since she was at home. After a few minutes she came hard, panting as Joe handed her the phone.