The Nude Gun Ch. 02

Story Info
Teenager with alien ray gun takes advantage.
7.3k words
4.65
130.5k
145

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Spirit02 for editing. Warning: there is a tiny bit of incest, you can quickly skip over if it bothers you. Some characters refuse to comply to the authors wishes. Enjoy and 5s and comments are welcomed and appreciated.

~~~

Matt yelled, "They are massing again, how's your ammo?"

"Running low, how about you?" his partner asked, concern beginning to show on his rugged face.

Their small space station was under attack. "We can't lose this space station. There's too much valuable data that would be compromised, not to mention the ridicule from their associates," Matt thought. It was unfathomable that they couldn't hold off the Horde. They were just women, Amazons true enough, but still women. They'd already killed half of them. What a waste. But they had to hold the station.

Matt then remembered the gun he was supposed to field test. "How could I have forgotten that?" he berated himself as he called out to his partner. "I think I have just the thing. Cover that hatch, I'll be right back."

"Whatever you have, you better hurry. They aren't going to wait, you know!" His partner replied, worry heavy in his voice.

Matt rifled through his stuff but couldn't find the case or the gun. "Where the hell did I leave it?" He quickly thought back to when he had received it and realized he'd left the damn thing on earth among the primitives. "Crap! Crap! Crap," he shouted.

Returning to the hall and the airlock, the only thing standing between them and the Horde, he told his partner the bad news. "Looks like I left the damn thing back on the planet. We're going to have to go back and retrieve it."

"What?" His partner began to see what could be a brilliant career, go up in smoke; it could only be worse if the Horde broke through and killed or captured him. "I hope you have a plan."

"Hold them off. I will scramble the computers, locking the data down. If they can break it, it will take several hours if not days. We can retrieve the weapon and return to take back the station."

Before the Horde could intercept them, Matt and his partner were racing back to the backwards, little blue planet to retrieve the prototype gun he could use to recapture their space station and their dignity.

~~~

"Hey Leah," she said as opened the door and let her friend in, "Come on in, I'm almost ready. Make yourself at home, mix yourself a drink." Both women walked into the living room chatting and joking when a yellow arch of energy shot forth and engulfed both beauties in a yellow glow of light before disappearing.

When the light dissipated, both women were frozen in place, completely and gloriously naked, stunned expression on their faces. Joe could appreciate the differences between Leah's body and that of her girlfriend's. Leah was thin and had small breasts, but they were firm and stood proudly on her chest. She had tight abs, a hint of muscle showed that she made a habit of working out regularly. Her long legs and tight ass were a result of hundreds of hours on the Stairmaster, they were epic. She appeared to have waxed as Joe hadn't set the gun to a high enough to remove her pubic hair. He had amped up the horniness setting, figuring that he'd need both women to be near their peak if his plan was to work.

Adele was the first to come out of her daze; she was naked again, but she'd just gotten out of the shower, with...someone. She remembered sucking and fucking and was looking for more. She had come to answer the doorbell. Leah was coming by for some reason; she had just let her in and... Adele turned to look at her girlfriend and Leah was as naked as she was. That was odd, but she liked what she saw. It made her reminisce about her college days when the two of them got really drunk and...she licked her lips and noticed she was wet and her nipples were rock hard.

Leah's reaction was different. When she opened her eyes she found Adele on her knees with her mouth on her pussy and her hard tongue pushing her way in. "What the fff...fuuuccck! Ohhh." She grabbed Adele's head and using her for support, rode out the surprise orgasm as she sat atop Adele's face, cumming as she hadn't remembered in a long time. Even after she came, she was still extremely horny. "Damn, Adele's tongue feels good, but I really need a hard cock right now," she thought.

Joe walked into the living room just as Leah and Adele slowly fell to the hardwood floor and Leah was attacking Adele's juicy pussy. Things were working better than he could have wished. Adele was on her back and Leah was on top, working her tongue in her girlfriend's sopping pussy, when she felt an additional pair of hands on her ass and the unmistakable feel of a hard cock entering her from behind. She lifted her mouth from the pussy and yelled, "Yes, yes. A hard cock, how did you know I needed a hard cock in my pussy? Oh, don't stop. I want it all. Fuck me, Fuucck meee!"

Joe began to fuck Leah in earnest, just as she had asked. As he slid in and out, Adele licked his cock and fingered Leah's clit while Leah went back to work on her pussy. It wasn't long before Adele was moaning and Leah was screaming again as she came, followed by Adele and then Joe.

Panting and petting they remained on the floor as they came down from their sexual highs. Both women were ready for more. Joe however, was getting hungry. He figured this was as good a time as any to take a break for some food. It was going to be a long night. He studied Leah's face for the first time, having previously only seen her naked body and pussy. He was taken aback at how beautiful she was, a little shorter than Adele but just as lovely. Seeing him looking at her, she smiled and the room brightened.

"Adele, can you fix us something to eat? I want to get to know Leah a little better." Leah rolled over and took his hardening cock in her small hands then began to stroke it. Adele kissed Joe on the mouth for a moment, then got up and jiggled into the kitchen. When she returned a few minutes later, Leah was bobbing her head up and down on Joe's cock, her rich, long black hair falling down around her head, almost hiding what she was doing.

Adele walked over to Joe who was now leaning against the couch; he wrapped his arm around her ass and pulled her close. She leaned down, kissed him deeply, and told him the food would be ready soon and she hoped he'd fuck her again, because she was so horny she was ready to take care of herself. Joe smiled and promised that he would fuck her again. That satisfied her for the moment and she went back to check on the food. Leah took that moment to shift into a higher gear and apply a few of her patented moves causing Joe to erupt into her mouth. She savored the gooey liquid and drained every drop from Joe.

~~~

Matt steered their craft unto the hillside road at the summit and extended the wheels, converting the spacecraft into what appeared to be a late model, black muscle car. They drove in silence back to the shopping mall and restaurant where they had been a couple of nights ago. The two large men entered and were greeted by the familiar hostess who asked if they wanted their regular table.

After a brief discussion, the hostess told them everything they needed to know. No small case was turned in, their waiter from that night had the night off, and his address and cell number were disclosed. When they left she felt incredibly good but didn't know why, or that the men had stopped in.

Just after Joe had finished his last bite, his phone vibrated and fell from the table onto the floor. He'd forgotten to take it off of silent mode after class had let out. Retrieving it he saw that it had blown up. He had a dozen missed calls, three from his sister, six from Nancy Cobb, the mall security cop and the rest from a number that he didn't recognize.

He played the first two from his sister Karen, they were very explicit and frank. She told him how much she missed him and what she planned on doing to him when he got home. The next six were from Nancy asking why he hadn't called her, what she wasn't wearing, and inviting him to her place. She also mentioned that he should call first to make sure she was home.

The next one was from Karen again, but this time it was something about a couple of large men looking for him.

The next three were from the guy from the restaurant. "Little man, I know you have my case. I want it back. I will not be gentle with you if I have to hunt you down." Joe swallowed hard. The next message, "I haven't heard from you yet. You are in big trouble if you don't tell me where you are, I want my case and contents." The final message, "You have family, for the time being. If I don't hear back soon, you will be missing a family member, perhaps mommy, maybe daddy. I know sister. Better hurry, time is running short."

Joe was visibly shaken. Adele curled up to him, but he brushed her away. "You and Leah find something to do; I have to attend to some business."

"Okay," Adele said. She looked over to Leah, who was pulling on one of her nipples and feeling her breast. "Come on Leah, let's wait for Joe in the bedroom."

Joe hit the dial back number on the phone number from the men. "It's about time, little man. Do you have my case and its contents?"

"Yes," he said.

"Bring it to the restaurant. You have ten of your minutes." The phone went dead.

Joe pulled on his clothes and shoes and was out of the door in less than a minute. Five minutes later he was pulling into the mall parking lot near the restaurant and saw the familiar black car. It was bigger than he'd first thought. He parked adjacent to it and got out the car carrying the case with him. The door opened and he entered the car.

Inside was huge. It was like being inside a motor home, only much bigger. It was then that his suspicions were confirmed. He held out the case and said, "You guys are from outer space, aren't you?"

Matt replied, "No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space." Then he laughed mightily, his partner looking at him liked he'd lost his mind.

"Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986)," Matt said and Joe smiled, relaxing a little. "You opened the case?" Matt asked.

"Yes."

"Did you use the gun?"

"Yes."

"Did it work?"

"Yes."

"Little man, don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you or anyone you care about, I just need my gun back. It would be helpful to hear about how the gun performed. A simple yes isn't cutting it."

"Oh, yeah, sorry, it's my first ray gun."

"Star Trek: First Contact (1996), good one kid," Matt said and turned to his partner. "I think I like this kid."

'Yeah, yeah, remember space station compromised, need to hurry, the Horde, yada, yada," his partner replied, clearly annoyed about the whole thing.

Joe explained in some detail how he'd read the manual and figured out the settings, but confessed that most of what he had learned was through trial and error. He explained how he'd practiced on the mannequins and later on the four women. He left out the part about accidently zapping his sister with the gun. But he did explain how the setting made the women more, or less horny.

"See," Matt said and turned to his seemingly uninterested partner. "The gun works; we can retake the station."

Matt pulled the gun from its case and saw that it was fully charged. He gripped the gun; it was lighter than his blaster. "Unauthorized user," the gun announced.

"Frack!" Matt swore. He pulled the instruction book from the tiny case and tossed it at his partner. "Make yourself useful and see if there's a way to authorize a new user on this thing."

With his feet resting on the console in front of him, the toss surprised his partner and he almost fell out his chair trying to catch the user's guide. He bobbled it for a bit before catching it. Once he secured the book, he righted it and began studying its contents, searching for an override command. After a few minutes of leafing through the many pages, he shrugged and announced. "Looks like I have some bad news for you, old buddy. That feature wasn't built into the prototype; there's no way to change users. That will be a feature in the next generation."

"Frack!" Matt swore, then looked at Joe. "Well little man, looks like you're coming with us." He turned to his partner as he strolled to take a seat behind the steering wheel. "Prepare for space and stealth mode."

Joe stood in the middle of the car/space shuttle with his mouth open. He was going to space? "Wait a minute, I can't go into space. I can't battle the Horde. What is the Horde anyway?"

"Don't worry, little man, we'll do all the heavy lifting. All you have to do is fire the ray gun where I tell you to. And the Horde, a bunch of Amazons, big women, almost as big as us. They don't really like men, or our species, but look just like our women and yours, only much bigger and stronger. Not sure where they came from, but they've been attacking for the last solar year. We've been killing a lot of them; they're not as technically advanced as us.

They don't surrender or seem interested in negotiating, so we've been looking for a non-lethal way to capture them or get them to surrender. So the gun seemed to be the answer, according to our scientist. Frankly, I just thought it was a bunch of crap. But, since it works, we'll find out how well. You'll love it. Large naked women, if you get lucky you may even get to fuck some of them." Having said all that, Matt laughed loudly and steered the car up the hill and then into the sky and deep space.

They had been in space for about ninety minutes by Joe's watch when both of the large men began to put on their battle armor. Joe had been busy looking out the window admiring the view and being in awe of how much the stars looked like what he'd seen in all the Star Trek television shows and movies.

In Stealth Mode they were completely invisible and were able to quietly dock with the space station using the emergency evacuation port as entry. The Horde's space cruiser didn't detect them and Matt assumed they were busy trying to learn all they could from the station's computers. Matt figured that the encryption was holding, but there was no telling how long their luck would hold out.

Matt and his partner entered the narrow hall first, followed closely by Joe, who already had his gun ready and set on the highest settings. With Matt's partner's help, Joe also learned how to set the gun to a wide dispersing pattern; it would likely be necessary.

The trio slowly made their way along the hall before Matt saw four of the Horde soldiers. They had removed their armor and were wearing short togas and sandals. Matt motioned for Joe to come forward. Joe was enthralled by what he saw and simply stared until Matt elbowed him in the ribs.

"Four targets acquired," the gun announced in a soft whisper as if it were sentient and knew what was at risk. Joe squeezed the trigger and a wide beam exited the gun, engulfing the four amazons in a yellow mist before they could react. When the mist cleared they were completely naked. Joe wanted to cheer, but knowing that it could alert the others, remained quietly excited. The naked amazons were a sight to behold. The two standing amazons, one blond and the other brunette, had awesome bodies; both had large breasts, their nipples erect and their clits peeking out from their swollen bald mounds. The trio couldn't be sure, but it was a safe bet that the gun had removed all pubic hair also. The two sitting were redheads, with equally impressive tits, and hard nipples. It wasn't until Matt and the others approached them that they saw they too had been relieved of their pubic hair.

Matt gathered the four horny and dazed Amazons together and questioned them about their numbers and plans. He was correct that they hadn't yet been able to access the computer files, but felt they were close. After securing the station, one of the ships returned to their nearest outpost to tend to their wounded and bury their dead. Only a small crew was onboard; there were six more on the station and four on the ship.

"Perfect," Matt said softly. He instructed the computer techs to forget where they were on the computer's decryption and put things back the way they'd found them. When they were done they wouldn't be able to keep their hands off one another. It didn't take them long to restore the space station's computer system, and the two wasted no time taking comfort in one another's arms. Meanwhile, the other two were instructed to pleasure each other until they all had come before switching partners and beginning again.

The lesbian activity had all three men sporting wood, but there was more to be done before they could act. It was a simple task to move throughout the remaining sections of the space station zapping the Amazons and giving them commands before turning them into mindless bimbos. They were even able to capture the Horde ship and crew, which would undoubtedly earn Matt and his partner a medal, if not a promotion. Of course, Joe's participation would be left out of the report.

As Matt landed his cruiser back on Earth and parked at the mall, he thanked Joe for his help. Just as they were about to part company, Matt handed Joe the peculiar case. "What?" Joe exclaimed, his eyes as huge as saucers, "You're gonna let me keep the gun?"

"Well, little man, think of it as a loan. Besides, you earned it. I'll simply report the weapon destroyed in the action and that will be that. I will be checking on you from time to time, so stay out of trouble with that thing. Be subtle and you'll have a lifetime of pleasure and women. I have to get back to the station, I have a feeling my partner will need a little help satisfying the Amazon bimbos," Matt told the teen. He got back into his ship and drove down the road before launching back into space.

It was very early in the morning; if Joe hurried he'd be able to get a couple of hours of sleep before he'd have to wake for school, so he climbed into his car carrying his treasure and was home quickly. He slipped into bed and was sound asleep in minutes.

He was awakened with a jolt out of his deep sleep as he was coming in his sister Karen's mouth. He almost screamed at the top of his lungs as he dreamed he was fucking one of the Amazons they'd captured. As Karen finished sucking all the cum from his cock, she jumped in bed with him. She was naked, of course, but seemed oblivious to that fact. She was concerned about the men that had been looking for him yesterday, and began to question him about it. It was the last thing he wanted to talk about, so he told her that it was okay and to forget about it. To his surprise she did, telling him to get up for school before sashaying towards the door and her shower.

Joe was wide awake now as he watched his sister's fine ass move down the hall. He showered, dressed, ate and was at school just before the bell. As he was walking past the administrative office he was stopped by one of the school clerks.

"There's someone here to see you," she said and led him to the principal's office.

Joe held his breath as he opened the door to find Nancy Cobb from Mall Security, in uniform, waiting for him. Joe took in a deep breath, not quite knowing what to expect. In her most professional and official voice she dismissed the clerk, who left closing the door behind her. As soon as the door was shut, Nancy pulled Joe by his shirt and pulled him into a lip lock. The kiss was so passionate that Joe was out of breath when the ex-marine let him go.

"You didn't call and I was worried, so I had to find you and make sure that you were alright," she said and soon began kissing his face before finding his lips again. Just then the bell rang again. Joe pushed Nancy away and told her he was late for class and that he'd call her. She pulled him closer and stared into his eyes and told her that he had said that before. She needed him to fuck her today and if he didn't make the time she'd have to think of something to get his attention, like the damage done to the mall display. Joe shrugged and told her to meet him after school and they could go to her place. Accepting that, she let him go and they both left the principal's office smiling, but Joe realized that Nancy may become a problem if he didn't handle things right.

12