The Nude Gun Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank god you're finally here," she breathed as she pulled him back to her bedroom. "I don't think I could have held out much longer." Joe didn't understand what she meant until he saw Leah wearing a strap-on dildo dripping with what could only be Adele's juices. Adele explained as she removed her robe to reveal a pair of clips attached to her hard nipples and a third clamp attached to her clit, just over her clitoral hood. All the clips were connected by a chain that dangled, causing her to feel both her nipples and clit throb with stimulation. Leah would gently tug on the chains as she fucked her with the dildo.

But now that Joe was here they could put their toys away and turn off the television that was playing a lesbian scene with light bondage.

Joe suddenly realized that perhaps things were getting a little out of hand. He thought about what he'd told them to do when he was away. He had selfishly had them focusing on his lesbian sex fantasies and he could see that it was turning them into lesbians. It was apparent who the dominant one in this relationship was. Leah seemed to enjoy using the dildo on her friend and was reluctant to put it away.

Joe pulled off his clothes. He'd never been harder. He told them that they were done playing all lesbian games unless he told them differently. For now he would love them and fuck them both in each of their holes, and then they'd go back to their normal selves unless he told them otherwise. He could see the relief in both their eyes. He would then visit them separately. He gave his cell phone to Leah to add her contact data.

Although Adele had been getting fucked for the last few nights with a large dildo, she was still very tight and purred as Joe fucked her like no one else could. He fucked her pussy for a while before shoving his young cock into her ass and roaring as he left it dripping with his cum.

Leah was ready to eat the cum dripping from Adele's ass, but Joe told Adele to shower and go to bed while he gave Leah a well-earned fucking. He kissed his teacher passionately then dismissed her with a stinging slap on her perfect ass.

He worked with Leah for a long time, taking his time reinforcing that she wasn't a lesbian, but a bit of a slut for him, and that she wanted to do all sorts of sexual things just to please him. She no longer felt compelled to come to Adele's place to have sex and she could expect him to call her a couple times a month for some good old-fashioned fucking. Otherwise, she would continue her life as before. Leah was eager to ride his cock and bounced up and down on it until she'd come at least three more times. With his last ounce of strength, Joe took her from behind and fucked her ass, finally shooting his last load for the day.

He walked Leah to her car and then drove home exhausted. It was pretty late, or early in the morning, when he crawled into bed. Morning came quickly.

He was shaken awake by his sister Karen who was of course naked, but this time sitting in the chair by his desk.

"Didn't want you to over sleep," she said as he sat up and admired her naked form. Joe wasn't surprised that he didn't have morning wood after last night. Karen seemed to want to talk.

She told him that she'd found a guy she'd like him to meet, and if he approved, she'd go out with him. Joe agreed and told her she should invite him over for dinner so the whole family could meet him.

Karen of course liked the idea and left his room, smiling and jiggling as she went downstairs for breakfast.

Joe was able to take his time getting ready for school; he lied to his family about his new car, telling them he'd used some of his savings and his trade-in allowed him to get a good rate and low monthly payments. Everyone was proud of his ingenuity. His dad told him he had a good head for business.

Joe went through his classes as he'd done earlier in the week. Between Lexi and Kate he was getting a lot of sex at school, but he began to notice that no matter what he said, all the women he'd zapped with the ray gun were constantly desperate for his cock. He began to keep his schedule on his iPhone calendar to make sure he didn't leave any of them out. Nancy was becoming his favorite because she seemed to have the strongest will of them all, even though he still controlled her. She always seemed to be scheming.

It wasn't until Friday that Karen announced that her new boyfriend would be coming to dinner Saturday evening. That worked well for everyone's schedule; his dad was able to play tennis all morning, his mother could get her shopping in with Karen's help, and he could satisfy his harem, beginning with Angela, who had seen fit to send him a thousand dollar gas card in the mail, claiming that she'd forgotten to give it to him at the dealership.

When he arrived he wasn't surprised to learn that Angela's husband was playing golf, which gave him more than enough time to properly fuck her. After their first round they showered before heading to the pool and a late morning snack. Joe asked her how the swingers' party had gone.

She blushed and said it was fine, but that she didn't think she'd be attending any more. When he asked her why, she admitted it wasn't the same anymore. He pressed for more information and she confessed that after being with him, nothing made her feel as good, and so what was the point.

Joe was taken aback. She seemed to be falling for him. That wasn't part of his plan. Nevertheless, after their light meal they skinny dipped and then fucked some more in the shallow end of the pool before Joe had to go. He was meeting Leah for lunch and a "nooner".

Joe was glad that he had separated Leah and Adele; it gave him a chance to get to know her better and to learn what her body liked and responded to best. For Leah, it was like falling in love, although she knew she'd only get his attention for a few meetings a month, for her it was well worth the time. She knew he had a busy schedule to keep.

Around three in the afternoon, Joe dragged himself in; he showered and took a nap, well aware that Karen's new love interest would be there around six.

Karen woke her brother at five and had him approve her attire. She was getting so used to being naked that she needed him or her mother to make sure she'd dressed properly.

At six sharp the doorbell rang and Joe's dad went to the door to let in Karen's guy. Joe was in the kitchen and hadn't seen the new boyfriend when he first entered their home. Now Joe could only see him from the back. It was apparent that he was a big guy. Being the ever dutiful brother, Joe came out to join the family and greet the man. There was something oddly familiar about him but Joe couldn't put his finger on it, until he turned around.

"You must be Karen's brother Joe," the big man said, extending his hand to shake. "I'm Matt, Matt Strong. Karen speaks very highly of you."

Joe was stunned but offered his hand and shook it. It was him, the space guy Matt, the guy that had left him the ray gun.

(To be continued)