The Nude Gun Ch. 04

Story Info
Joe is tricked and things began to heat up.
9.7k words
4.73
85.9k
105

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks again to Spirit02 for editing, please don't forget to score and comment, five are great way to show your appreciation!

*****

At six sharp the doorbell rang and Joe's dad went to the door to let in Karen's guy. Joe was in the kitchen and didn't see the new boyfriend when he first entered their home. Now he could only see him from behind. It was apparent that he was a big guy. Being the dutiful brother, Joe came out to join the family in greeting the man. There was something oddly familiar about him, but Joe couldn't put his finger on it until he turned around.

"You must be Karen's brother Joe," the big man said, extending his hand to shake. "I'm Matt, Matt Strong. Karen speaks very highly of you."

Joe was stunned but offered his hand and shook it. It was him, the space guy Matt, the guy that left him the ray gun.

"So Karen tells me you are about to graduate from High School," the big man said making small talk and watching to see how Joe reacted.

"Yeah," Joe said, recovering from the shock of seeing Matt, "Only a few more months and then it's off to college."

Karen was swelling with pride as she occasionally glanced back into the living room from the kitchen where she helped her mother complete dinner while her dad and brother engaged her new boyfriend in friendly conversation. She'd finally brought home a winner, she thought.

"Karen tells me that you're a pilot," Mr. Carr stated and waiting for the large young man to complete the story.

"Yes, sir," he said. "I fly small jets for a company that caters to the business industry. It's a small company, but the pay is good and I get to travel extensively," Matt lied, but only Joe knew the truth.

Dinner was served and everyone seemed to have a good appetite, however it was interesting to see that Matt had several helping of the steamed vegetables, but stayed away from the meats and mashed potatoes. He took his time and savored the first of the two bottles of 1995 Chateau Haut Brion he'd brought to share. It was a good wine; Joe ordinarily didn't like red wine and later he'd look it up online to learn that it cost six hundred dollars a bottle. He eagerly accepted his second glass.

After dinner everyone had a nice buzz going and Mr. Carr slipped off to his office, while Karen helped her mother with the clean-up, leaving Joe and Matt alone in the living room.

At the first opportunity Joe pounced on Matt with several questions. "What the hell are you doing here? Are you really dating my sister? Why are you back?"

"Easy little man, I told you I would be keeping an eye on you. Hell, I left you with the most powerful weapon on the planet; I had to see what kind of man you were. And I must say that you surprise me. I didn't know you had it in you."

Joe became very ill at ease, "What...what are you talking about?" he asked, fearing that he knew everything he had done with the gun.

"Where to start," Matt asked no one in particular, "Morning blowjobs from your sister, fucking the mall cop, your teacher and her teacher friend, a couple of hotties at school, and the way you handled your dad's boss, that was a thing of beauty. But zapping your folks and telling them they are nudist so you could peak at your mom's goodies, Joe you are a piece of work, little man."

Joe was turning crimson, he was busted. He wanted to defend himself, but he knew even though Matt had taken everything out of context he was still correct. He was a pervert and couldn't be trusted.

Matt slapped him on the back, "Way to go kid!"

Joe looked up at the big man, who was smiling the broadest smile. He wasn't angry or disappointed with him. "Really?" Joe asked, completely surprised by the big man's reaction.

"I told you to be discrete and you have been. Other than that the only other advice I'd give you would be to not linger too long. That's when complications arise and it becomes a..." Matt paused and look back and forth before continuing and whispered "...relationship." Then he laughed out loud.

Joe laughed too. And then Matt put some kind of device to Joe's neck and it made a loud snap. "What the fuck?"

"Don't worry about that. It's just a little growth hormone. It will take about a week before it is done. In the meantime you'll notice a few effects. I'll be back in time to collect you then." Matt stated matter-of-factly.

"Growth hormone," Joe asked on the verge of panic and held his neck where the device had injected the serum. "You can't just go around injecting people with alien growth hormones without getting their consent. What if I have a bad reaction, what if it kills me, Mr. Spaceman?"

"Easy little man, it won't kill you. And I think you are going to enjoy the side effects and in the end you may be as big as me. The thing is I need your help and you can't be a puny teenage primate. You'll need to be able to pass as one of my men."

Just then they noticed that Karen was in the room and had heard more than she should have. Joe had a horrified look on his face, Matt was unconcerned.

"Matt, why did my brother call you Mr. Spaceman, what is that growth hormone going to do to him?" Karen's voice began to get louder with each question. She was freaking out.

Matt looked at her just as she was escalating and said. "Karen be quiet and freeze."

She immediately froze and didn't say another word, her mouth was still open.

"You're controlling her?" Joe asked the obvious question.

"Joe, you're a little slow on the uptake, of course I'm controlling her, and how do you think she believed that I was her boyfriend. You think I have the time to date?" Matt asked the stunned teen. "I will be back in about a week or so. By then the changes should be complete. In the meantime, enjoy yourself." Matt was about to leave when he approached Karen. He looked down at her and turned back to Joe. "You may want to invest in some larger clothes, too, something around my size."

"Karen, call you folks, ask them to take a seat next to you on the couch." Matt told the young blonde.

She unfroze herself and turned and called out. "Mom, dad Matt is leaving, come say good bye," and then she took a seat on the couch leaving space for her parents to sit next to her. A moment later both Mr. and Mrs. Carr entered the living room.

"It was great meeting you Matt," Joe's dad said and reached out his hand to shake, but Matt had other ideas and asked the two to sit next to their daughter on the couch. Mrs. Carr thought that maybe there was going to be an announcement of some kind, Mr. Carr was growing concerned but took his seat anyway, thinking he'd let it play out. Joe stood nervously off to the side not knowing what the alien had in mind.

Matt reached into his pocket and pulled out what Joe and his family thought was his cell phone, thinking he was going to take a picture; they leaned into each other and smiled.

Joe watched in dismay as the all too familiar yellow ray protruded from what was a miniature nude ray gun. When the cloud dissipated, his mother, father and sister were completely naked, still huddled together frozen with silly smiles on their faces. His dad was completely erect obviously Matt had sexual stimulation on a high setting. Both his mother and sister's nipples were like small bullets and he could help but notice their pussies were wet and their clitoris appeared to be peaking from their hoods.

"What the fuck, Matt! Why'd you zap 'em," Joe asked his hands on his head as the reality finally hit him?

"You're gonna need more freedom, besides you primates still haven't figured out this sexuality thing yet. You came close in the sixties, but..." he didn't finish. Instead, he turned back to Joe's naked frozen family.

"I think it is so great that you are a family that enjoys being nude around each other and that you feel so free to explore your sexual boundaries with one another. I applaud you for that. It will remain your family secret. You've never met me before and will forget me as soon as I shut the door. You will not worry about Joe, he will be growing into quite a big man and you are very proud of him. It isn't unusual for him to be gone a few days and nights at a time. You will text him when you become concerned but not worry if he doesn't respond quickly. When you hear the front door close you will wait ten seconds and then do what feels right."

Matt turned to Joe, "Unless you want me to zap you, you better get undressed or they may get suspicious. Remember, you don't need to collect a harem. Fuck 'em and leave 'em. There are so many women here, enjoy yourself."

With that Matt walked out the door and Joe was fearful of what might happen next. He pulled out his iPhone 6 and took a picture or two, the flash seeming to rouse them from their hypnotic state.

"Okay," Joe said, "picture taken and placed in my secret file." Joe was adlibbing, not knowing where this was going to go and not knowing if he was ready.

"Good job," his mother said as she jumped from the couch jiggling her large breasts and walking over to him, "but look at you. You must be so uncomfortable with all those clothes on, let me help you get undressed.

Meanwhile, Karen and her dad were in an intense lip lock, as Karen's hands found her dad's hard cock and began to stroke it. He found her wet, watering pussy and began to circle his finger around it causing his daughter to gasp and sigh, breaking their kiss.

Joe's eyes were popping from his head as the porn scene played out in front of him. Before he knew it, his mother had pulled his pants down and had his hard cock in her mouth.

"Crap!" Joe was startled and didn't know what to do. He didn't want to hurt her, but he didn't want to have sex with his mother either. She was on her knees now and her technique was amazing. Joe felt like he couldn't hold on any longer and exploded. His mother wasn't deterred; she savored every drop, and licked him like an ice-cream cone once she'd swallowed the mouthful of cum. She wasn't done. He looked down and saw she was fingering her cunt. Her hand was dripping wet with her juices and she continued to lick and suck him. To his surprise, he was hard again and she pulled him to the floor with her. Before he could protest, she lowered herself on to his hard cock and began to ride her son as if she'd done it many times before. Joe was hypnotized, her large breasts jiggled in front of him. He was so hard and she was right there riding him, squirming and grunting as she bumped him against her G-spot over and over again. He heard a scream and turned to see his sister bent over the sofa as his father pushed into her over and over again. Karen came loudly, her screams matching her father's roar.

His mother continued to bounce on his cock and he felt himself getting close again. She was now moaning louder and louder as she rocked her hips forward, lurching harder and harder, her moans growing into a scream as she came. Joe couldn't believe how good it felt and he yelled out announcing his orgasm as he reached up to fondle his mother's tits and play with her nipples. Exhausted, she fell forward. Joe took that opportunity to take her hard nipple into his mouth and suck. He had crossed so many lines now; he didn't know what would happen next.

His mother rolled off of him and Karen pushed her on her back and began to lick and finger her mother's pussy, determined to get her brother's seed from her mother's snatch. Not to be left out, his mother pulled her husband's limp cock to her mouth and licked her daughter's juices off it, trying to coax it back to life. Joe didn't want to but his sister's pussy was just a few feet away and he felt compelled to lick it.

"What the fuck," Joe thought, "I'm going to hell anyway." He could taste his father's cum, but concentrated on getting his sister off and before long there was a chain reaction; Karen came, her mother came, and Joe's dad squirted his cum onto his wife's screaming face.

While his family lay on the floor catching their breath, Joe collected his clothes and went upstairs to shower. He was filled with guilt. The others couldn't help themselves, Matt had programmed them, and he could have stopped them, couldn't he? He wondered if he still had control over them. He could have tried, but he didn't.

He got out of the shower, dried, and headed off to bed. He slept soundly and didn't wake until he felt a weight on his body and realized that his cock was hard and someone was riding him. He looked up to see his mother again.

"I'm sorry honey, did I wake you?" she said and she gridded into him again and again. "Your father went out to play golf and I was feeling a little horny. I didn't think you'd mind after last night. That was something, else wasn't it? I wish we'd done that a lot sooner." She gasped and said. "Is it just me or are you as big as your father now?" Joe couldn't see his cock, but he did feel larger. Was the growth hormone working already?

His mother was moaning loudly now, and before too long Karen joined them, sitting on her brother's face, her pussy wet and fresh, smelling like he'd just showered. Joe shrugged and began eating her pussy before she suffocated him. Karen played with and fondled her mother's breasts. Before long, both women were screaming as they came.

When both had finished they rolled off Joe allowing him to breathe again and continued to play with each other as Joe left to use the bathroom. He returned to find his mother and sister in an intense sixty nine, so he pulled on some clothes and jumped into his car, speeding off to nowhere in particular. He raced his Nissan 370Z down the highway not paying attention to his speed. The highway was deserted so he didn't feel the need to slow down until he saw the flashing lights and heard the siren. He pulled to the side of the road; rolled down the window and made sure he had all the vehicle docs nearby, while leaving his hands on the steering wheel.

He watched as the highway patrol office got off of the motorcycle and approached his vehicle. Leaning down to his window he heard the words, "Driver's license and registration, please."

It was a woman's voice. He turned and she repeated the statement void of any emotion. He was staring. She was gorgeous. "Oh... yeah," he said. He handed her the paperwork and then fished his license out of his wallet, handing it over as well. "Thank you, sir. Please wait here."

She walked back to her Harley and took off her helmet, letting her long flowing auburn hair fall on her shoulders. She did her due diligence, checking for wants and warrants. She could see the car was newly purchased and walked back with her ticket book in hand. She told him she was going to give him a ticket as he had been driving fifty miles over the posted speed limit. She handed him his license and vehicle papers and began to write the ticket when a bright flash of light exploded and she was surrounded by a yellow cloud. When it disappeared she was naked except for her gun, utility belt, and boots. She'd dropped her ticket book and her badge lay next to it in the dirt.

She was indeed a sight to behold, standing there in the midday sun, looking like something out of Penthouse magazine. She didn't have large breasts, but they weren't small either. Her nipples were perfect and her pussy was shaved; Joe hadn't turned the gun high enough to remove hair. She was just standing there. "Pick up your badge and ticket book and get in the car." She moved gracefully and got in.

"What's your name?" Joe asked the naked highway patrol officer.

"Officer Cole," she said in the typical monotone that Joe was becoming accustomed to hearing from his targets.

"Officer Cole, do you have a first name?" Joe asked as he looked over the officer, her hard nipples protruding greatly from her breasts, leaving no doubt that she was aroused.

"Carol," she said as she took shallow breaths and leaned back into the bucket seat, holding her badge in one hand and her ticket book in the other.

"It's a good thing that I came along when I did. What happened to your uniform?"

"I'm naked?" She looked down at her splendidly naked body and began to panic.

"There, there," Joe patted her on the thigh, "It's okay. I am here to help you figure things out. Perhaps it would be better if we went somewhere we could talk. There's a motel up the road about a mile, why don't you get your bike and I'll meet you there and together we'll figure this out."

"Okay," she said and looked at her badge and ticket book again. She began to get out of the car when Joe stopped her.

"Wait! We can't have you going outside naked like that." He reached behind her seat and pulled out a blue slip-on polyester dress with a white flower print on it, also called a "Muumuu". Joe had bought it because of its one size fits all feature and he wanted his victims not to draw too much attention. "Here, slip this on. It may fit, my sister left it in my car. It's not much, but it's better than nothing."

She thanked him and put her things on the floor before pulling the large dress over her thin body. It hung on her like a tent, but gave her a little modesty, although it was too big to conceal both of her tits. She grabbed her badge and ticket book like they were precious and walked back to her bike. The police officer put her helmet and shades back on, stored her gear, started the bike and led the way to the motel. Joe got a room and they sat down at the table to figure out what had happened.

"What's the last thing you remember?" Joe asked as Carol squirmed in the hard-backed chair.

"I was chasing a speeder...I think," she said, pulling on her nipple through the top of her dress.

"Did someone take your uniform or did you just forget to put it on?"

She was squirming more and looked at him funnily, "Could I have forgotten to put it on?" She frowned and shrugged. "I don't remember."

"Is there something wrong?" Joe asked as for a minute he watched her pulling on the nipple of her exposed breast, unaware and sliding back and forth in the chair trying to scratch the itch in her pussy.

She finally realized what she was doing and blushed, then admitted, "I don't know what is wrong with me, but I can't remember ever being this horny. You've been so kind. I hate to ask, but I feel like I will go mad if I don't get fucked really soon." She paused and pulled off the dress, tossing it behind her. "Please, I would really appreciate it if you would fuck me. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

Joe stood, and rubbed his chin. "I don't know..." he said. "We've only just met and I don't know anything about you."

Joe watched as she lightly fingered her pussy and tugged on a nipple while she turned her right foot inwards at the toe, looking adorable. She knitted her brow trying to figure out how to get fucked. It was a stunning change from the mirrored glasses "all business" motorcycle highway patrol officer that pulled him over. "I can make it worth your while," she said. "I can fix any speeding tickets you have or may get for," she paused, "let's say a year."

Joe considered that for a while before agreeing. "Okay, but I get to fuck your ass too, and you have to come immediately after I sink my cock in any of your holes. Is that acceptable?"

The naked patrol officer smiled and agreed. Joe began to undress and Carol helped him out of his pants and boxers to find a large, hard cock waiting for her. Getting on her knees, she pulled it out with both hands and said, "You're packing quite a monster there, mister. Do you have a license to carry a concealed weapon?"

Joe didn't know what she was talking about and was just as surprised when he saw the size of his cock; it had to be at least nine inches and almost twice as thick as before.

He almost gasped himself, but played it off. "Beautiful women have that effect on me," he said, smiling as she returned the smile.