The Nude Gun Ch. 05

Story Info
Joe continues to grow & meets up with the Feds.
8.9k words
4.74
70.4k
84

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for reading my little story. I have been looking for an editor for this series, so far no takers. If you are interested let me know. In the meantime I've done my best, but need a second set of eyes. Enjoy the story and keep the feedback coming. I welcome your fives!

~

The next several days were a blur to Joe; he was growing bigger and broader. He was now over six feet five inches tall and was mostly muscle. His sexual appetite hadn't slowed in fact it increased almost doubling; it was as if he was addicted to sex.

When he was at home, his family would be naked and unashamed to have sex in any form that seemed to appeal to any of them at the time. He was often awakened by either his sister or his mother, giving him head or riding his morning wood. One morning they both wake him. He left them both sated while he shower and head for school. His wardrobe was limited and wanted to wait until he finished growing instead of continuingly buying clothes. His mother saw to it that what clothes still fit him were clean. Fortunately, for Joe since he already had large feet for his size, they didn't grow saving him from having to buy shoes.

At school he'd find a quiet place and get blow job from one of the girls that he'd conditioned. But his reputation was making the rounds and he was becoming popular with most of the curious girls, who also wanted to see and suck his famous cock.

With Matt Strong's words echoing in his head about not getting into a relationship, he was ready to release is teacher, Miss Adele Crew. He didn't want her to lose her job because of him, but she was so sweet and willing to please him that it was very hard for him to do. Besides she was truly beautiful, he loved looking at her naked and clothed.

It was his last period and math class was going well, Adele had flashed her bright smile at him more than once and he could see the lust burning behind her eyes. She wanted him again. Before long class was over and he'd release her, freeing her to go on with her life, as the last student left he locked the door as Adele began to open her blouse and shuck off her bra. Her nipples were already erect and he knew she was wet for him.

"Looks like someone is in the mood for fucking," Joe said as he walked forward to meet her.

She met him and they embraced, her hard nipples poking into his chest as she bent her head back to reach his mouth. Joe played with one nipple as they swapped spit, when he pulled away she was panting.

"I know this is wrong, our relationship, but Joe, I can't help myself. All I think about day and night is you and that marvelous cock. I need to be with you all the time." She said breathlessly and reached for his hardening cock through pants.

She was totally committed to him now and that was wrong, he'd let her go. He'd make her think it was her idea. She'd break up with him, coming to her senses.

"Are you sure, Adele? You have a lot at risk here. If we ever got caught, you'd pay a high price. I don't think I could live with that."

Adele pushed back and looked at Joe in a way he'd not seen in a long while. "You're right. They'd lynch me. I robbed the cradle; I will have led you to commit these depraved acts. I should know better, I'm the adult. I'm the teacher. Oh Joe, as much as this hurts me. We need to stop this, now." She pulled completely away from him and took several steps backwards.

Joe nodded and hung his head down, smiling inwardly. "I'd better go." He said, turned unlocked the door and stepped out into the deserted hall. Joe smiled knowing that he could have the lovely Adele Crew again anytime he wanted, but for now he'd leave her alone. Perhaps after graduation he'd pay her a visit again. "Who knows," he thought.

As he climbed into his Nissan 370Z Coupe and revved the engine he felt frustrated. He didn't get to fuck his teacher and had gone without sex for over four hours, now. When it dawned on him that he'd not paid a visit to Angela Greene since she bought him his car.

He sped through traffic to her home and rang the door bell. He expected Angela to answer the door, but instead a young blonde in a business suite looked him over and with a sneer looking down her nose and asked him what he wanted.

Joe asked her to wait a moment, pulled the ray gun from his back pack and fired. After her clothes disappeared she was left standing naked in her heels, a goofy look on her once smug face staring at him. Her hard nipples were like bullets standing off her small tits and her clitoris was protruding from under its hood as her pussy it glisten with her juices.

"Who are you and where is Angela?" Joe asked as he admired her naked beauty. She had small tits, muscular abs and a neatly shaved pussy on what he expected to be a cute little ass.

"I'm Mrs. Greene's personal assistant. Mrs. Greene is in her study." She answered in that monotone Joe was beginning associate with his newly acquired victims.

"Aren't you going to ask me in?" Joe asked her.

"Won't you please come in, sir? How may I be of assistance? Would you like to fuck? I'm so ready to fuck." The naked personal assistant said as she gestured for Joe to enter.

"Did she know she was naked," Joe asked himself as he entered the home and closed the door. He looked the woman over, smiling as inspiration dawned. "Probably," he assured her. "Why don't you call your mistress?"

She turned to walk away, but Joe told her to stay and call her mistress from where she was and then he had her stand back out of sight.

Angela heard her assistant call her; she was just about to make a phone call but remembered the door bell ringing, so reluctantly she left her office. As she grew close to the foyer, she saw the back of a large man waiting for her. Her heels clicked across the marble floor she was dressed in her business best, as soon as she was in range Joe fired a shot from the ray gun. When the cloud cleared Angela too was standing naked except for her heel. Like her assistant, Joe had turned up the setting and she too was very aroused, her nipples were hard and her pussy was dripping. Joe had them stand next to one another as he compared the two. Their bodies were completely opposite of each other, and that gave Joe some interesting ideas.

Angela, what kind of business do you run or do you just like to work naked at home with her personal assistant?

Angela came out of the trance stunned and panting. Not quite recognizing Joe; he was almost twice his size since she'd last seen him. She reacted to that first. "Joe?" She asked. "My god, you've grown. How is that possible in such a short time? Did you come back to fuck me? I would love you to fuck me, Joe." She saw her assistant was naked, "Where are your clothes! Why are you naked?"

Before the horny assistant could answer, Joe replied for her. "Where are your clothes Angela? Or were you planning on a threesome?"

Angela saw that she too was naked. Since he'd already seen her naked she didn't panic although she couldn't imagine how she arrived at the door without her clothes. "You'd like that wouldn't you. She said as she closed on him and rubbed her body against him. But you promised to fuck me and you haven't yet, so she's off limits for now." She looked at her assistant who was now rubbing her pussy with one hand and pulling on a nipple with the other.

"Ah, but you forget Angela, I'm in charge here and everywhere as far as you are concerned. I might fuck your assistant and make you watch, leaving you wanting again."

Angela quickly renounced her prior statement and suggested that they adjourn to her bedroom. Upon arriving Angela crawled across the extra wide bed leaving her assistant standing on the right practically panting as she continued to play with herself anticipating getting fucked.

"Angela, seems like we've been at this cross road before." Joe said as he began to sit on the chair beside the bed. Angela looked at him, not liking where this might be heading. "You're bi-sexual right, why don't you introduce your assistant to a taste of lesbian sex?" He looked at the young assistant, who was older than he; she watched to see her mistress' reaction.

"Have you ever been with another woman before?" He asked the blonde assistant as she pushed all of the fingers of her right hand inside pussy.

"Nnnoo, not really," she answered not understanding why she was answering this most private of questions. "In college, I made out with a girlfriend once when we were drunk, but we never..." She trailed off blushing profusely.

"Well looks like you are really in for a treat, isn't she Angela." Joe said.

Angela was indeed bisexual, how could she not be with all the swinging she'd been doing with her husband. But she didn't want to have sex with her assistant. That was breaking so many fair employment rules. Angela would not be able to fire her incompetent assistant now; as she'd been planning she'd have to transfer her after giving her a raise.

Angela acquiesced, she was Joe's plaything, she reached her arms out to her assistant and the girl literally leaped into the bed. The two women kissed passionately. It was more passionate than Angela expected as her hands roamed over the young girls body. Angela found a fat nipple and began to play with it between her thumb and forefinger as her assistant moaned.

After a minute her hand found the wet pussy that Joe had expected her to eat and the two rearranged themselves, her assistant on her back with her legs spread wide, knees bent and Angela licking the young pussy as if she owned it. Experience taught Angela the best way to drive her lovers mad; she began at the puffy lips licking around them and between the major and minor, ignoring her assistant's bloated clitoris. It wasn't long before her lover was oozing copious amounts of tasty nectar and only then did Angela lick her opening lapping up all she had to offer and then insert her tongue looking for more.

Her young assistant's heart was racing, never having experienced this level of pleasure, just when she thought it couldn't get any better, Angela found her clitoris and gave it the same treatment.

This was too much for the young woman and she jerked and shrieked as her body responded and Angela was rewarded with more of her juices. She lapped it up like it was the sweetest wine. Her assistant continued to climax shaking her head from side to side, gripping the bed clothes tightly in her fist as her body trembled.

"You've done well my pet." Joe said. "As soon as I enter you pussy you will have your own climax, do you understand." Angela heard Joe's voice and felt his breath on her ear.

He grabbed her ass and pushed his monster cock into his father's former boss and lover. She was tight, wet and soft. It was well worth the wait and as soon as the "eagle landed" Angela exploded. She was so full. She'd had many lovers, he felt like the biggest cock she'd ever had in her pussy.

Joe was on his knees now, pulling Angela back, his arms under her belly as he began to fuck her in earnest. She was moaning now as the assault on her pussy was taking its toll. She was whimpering and moaning unbelieving just how good it felt.

"Don't stop. Don't stop. Please don't stop." She screamed.

Joe looked at her assistant, who had just recovered and still found her nipples hard to ignore. "Your boss is getting too noisy, why don't you slide over here so she can put her mouth to good use.

As soon as she got in place Angela, returned to eat what was becoming her favorite pussy as Joe continued to pound her from behind. Pussy pussy was all she could think of, the one she was eating and her own, it was about to explode again. She did. This time squirting all over the bed as Joe continued. She'd never done that before.

Joe roared mightily as he came, spurting rope after rope into her quivering pussy, finally after more than twenty seconds he pulled out and called the assistant over as Angela laid on her face, her ass still in the air where Joe had left it until he pushed her onto her back while her pulse attempted to return to normal.

"Are you ready to eat your first pussy?" Joe asked as he ran his hand over the former haughty personal assistant.

"No. I mean I am not gay. I'm not a lesbian. I don't want to..."

Joe smiled. "Are you sure you're not a lesbian?" Joe asked her.

She was confused for a minute, thinking before answering. She was craving Joe's cock and let her hand fall to it feeling it slowly stiffening.

"Fuck me, please. I'll do anything you ask. But I don't want to become a lesbian. I love cock too much."

Joe thought about that last statement, "She thinks I can turn her into a lesbian. I wonder if I can."

She fell to her knees and began to licking trying to get it into her mouth. Joe smiled and looked at Angela lying on the bed.

"You are a lesbian. Why are you trying to deny it, you don't like cock. You crave pussy, you always have. You're only fooling yourself. We aren't fooled." Joe told the woman on her knees fondling his cock.

"I should have known I couldn't fool you," she said dropping his hard cock, standing and crawling between the legs of her boss. Lusting for her, she moved in, kissing her thighs and licking her soaked pussy. Angela spread her legs wider and watched her assistant as she worshiped her pussy, only moments ago she was repulsed by the idea. Angela was thinking of ways that she could use this to her advantage, as she quickly was reaching another climax. The girl really knew what she was doing, considering she never really ate pussy before. Joe watched the incredible transformation, her ass wiggling from side to side as she enjoyed her first pussy like she'd been born to it.

Joe was ready to fuck her now. "Since she thinks she's a lesbian, it should be interesting to see how she reacts." Joe thought as he grabbed her ass and pushed his cock swiftly into her wet pussy.

"What the fuck?" She screamed, pulling away from her mistress' pussy. "I'm a lesbian. I don't do cock. Let go of me! Get that nasty cock out of me, now!" She demanded.

Joe kept on stroking but she tried to fight, but it was beginning to feel good. "Stop it. Stop it; oh...oh...This is wrong I am a dyke. I don't like cock...oh...oh...Fuck me." She was breathing rapidly.

Angela reached up and pulled her face back down to her pussy. "Come you dyke bitch finish eating my pussy."

She was so confused, but lowered her mouth and through her moans licked her mistress' pussy until they both screamed as they came and Joe roared as he filled the young lesbian with his seed.

Angela flipped her around and began eating her assistant trying to get all the wonderful cream out of her pussy causing her to shriek as she came again on the tongue of her boss.

~~~

"I know it sounds crazy," she said. "I don't have much to go on, more of a gut feeling." She paused and listened to her supervisor on the other end of the call. "With all due respect sir, I am already here and I might as well check it out." She paused again, pulling the phone away from her ear as her boss yelled. "I know the government's policy on UFOs sir. I know that their position is that they don't exist. I will keep a low profile and report back to you and you alone. Thank you, sir. You won't regret this."

Dr. Nikki Cross was an investigator for the Department of Homeland Security. She was a rising star and then these reports of unscheduled flights and when tracked saw them leaving the earth's atmosphere and the planet. After being monitored for several weeks, always returning to the same location it was time for a more thorough investigation. She worked with an analyst in the DC area while she went into the field. She was well trained and eager to get to the bottom of this.

Interestingly ground zero was a shopping mall in central California surrounded by farm land. She hung around the mall talking to people and retail shop owners using the cover story of considering relocating to the area.

Her talk with the some of the staff at the local steakhouse yielded interesting but inconclusive results. She was in the right place and people had seen interesting things.

Taking a room at the Ramada Inn across the street from the mall seemed like a prudent thing to do. She had a view of the mall and the parking lot and the steakhouse. It was getting late and the mall would be closing soon. She learned that the mall security officer Nancy Cobb had reported some unusual events and then later recanted them. She may know something. Her shift begins in ten minutes.

Approaching the mall entrance, five minutes to closing Dr. Cross saw Officer Cobb turning away the few late comers telling them to come back tomorrow and that the mall was closing. She approached the woman to get the same greeting until she pulled out her badge telling the security cop she needed to talk to her. Nancy shrugged and let the last customer out of the mall, locked the door and turned to face the woman.

"Dr. Cross," she began. "How can I assist the Department of Homeland Security?"

Being coy Nikki replied that she was doing a routine check of shopping malls in the area, understanding that they are a potential target of terrorists and asked if she'd seen anything unusual in the last few weeks.

Fortunately for Nancy the events of the only significant incident to have occurred had been erased from her memory and being Joe's first victim never entered her consciousness.

As they walked Dr. Cross asked Nancy, "What about the destruction of the mall display two weeks ago, why didn't you report it?"

Nancy turned looking at the woman as they walked together through the empty mall. She was quite attractive although she seems to have done everything possible to hide her beauty, wearing glasses and a baggy business suite. "Well, to tell you the truth, I didn't report it because I didn't observe any disturbance, on each of my routes through the mall everything was fine."

"Then how do explain the destruction of the display?" Dr. Cross looked hard at the security officer, "could she be lying, if so, why? What is she hiding?"

"I can't and that worries me. I thought perhaps it may have a high school prank, but usually it is followed by the guilty party admitting it. But to date no one has come forward." They stopped at the scene of the crime. The mannequins had been replaced, and the four seasons were once again obviously displayed.

"That is interesting. I suppose you checked the security camera footage, what did it turn up?"

"The security footage for that part of the mall was blank."

"You mean it was erased?" Dr. Cook asked.

"No. It was just blank for almost seventeen minutes, no images, not even snow. Just blank then the damage to the display. Nothing else seemed to have been disturbed. No stores entered. Just the display," Nancy said. "The clothes seemingly burned off, strange, huh?"

"Was there anything else? Even the smallest detail could be of help," Nikki asked Nancy.

"Well, there was this," she said. "It's probably just me, though." Nancy said turning once again to regard the federal investigator, I always keep two uniforms in my locker, you know just in case of an accident. There was only one that night. I didn't forget to take it in, and it wasn't at home. I searched for it."

"Thank you Nancy. I've enjoyed our talk," Dr. Cook said and handed the mall cop one of her business cards. "Call me if you should think of anything else." Taking out her iPhone 6s she asked, "Do you mind if I take a few photos?"

Nancy shrugged and watched as Dr. Cook took about twenty shots from several different angles, then walked the woman back to the exit. She couldn't help wondering if it was a terrorist scouting the mall planning some nefarious act.

Back at the hotel, Dr. Cook spent several hours working on her computer logging everything she'd learned and speculating on possible scenarios. It was still early when her cell phone began to ring; she caught it on the second ring. A woman's smiling face appeared on the screen.