The Nude Gun Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's quite a catch, that girlfriend of yours," Cassie said. "Knows her way around the female anatomy, too if you know what I mean." Cassie sat up and leaned forward, "I've missed you Joe." Cassie said. "Aren't you glad to see me?"

Despite himself Joe was displaying his very hard cock and Cassie grabbed it using it to pulled him to her. She pulled his face to hers and kissed him passionately, causing Joe to become even harder.

"I knew you were glad to see me." Cassie took his hard cock in her mouth and began to swallow it, taking the entire length into her throat.

It was futile to try and hide the fact that he was indeed happy to see her. Out of all the women he'd been with Cassie seemed to be his perfect match. But, she was an alien, and his body had been altered against his will. He was enlisted against his will into the Galactic Space Marines. Now he was married to an alien marine and partnered together on here on earth for purposes still unknown to him. All this before his nineteenth birthday and his high school graduation. Joe was confused and felt manipulated.

~~~

Nancy happily prepared soup and sandwiches and with thoughts of pleasing Cassie. She brought the meal to her bedroom to find Joe forcefully ploughing into Cassie as she moaned, her ankles on his shoulders.

Nancy jealously watched the two fucking, then caught herself. She didn't care if Joe was fucking his boot camp girlfriend, she was a lesbian. She focused on the pleasure that she'd get from Cassie as she ate the delicious cream from her pussy. "Wait that isn't right," she thought. She didn't like the taste of male cum, did she? She loved Joe's cum. But she was a lesbian. This was no longer making sense.

She heard her phone ringing, she'd left it in her purse which was in the foyer. She set the food down unnoticed by the two lovers and scampered to retrieved her phone.

"Nancy, I did it. My transfer was approved I will be there in a couple of days. Isn't this exciting? We will be together again soon! I have to go. I love you. Bye!"

Nancy was stunned. It was Nikki, (Dr. Nikki Cook) she completely forgot about her. Nikki was her lesbian lover and she'd be here in two days. Nancy began to remember the hours they spent in bed pleasuring each other as only two women could do, and mindlessly began rubbing her moistening pussy.

"What about Cassie?" She thought. She was a bad lesbian girlfriend, already cheating with Cassie. It was going to get very crowded in the little two-bedroom house really soon," she realized. How could she let this happen? She was very detail oriented. This was not like her.

Her head began to ache think too much about it. Something wasn't right. But her pussy was dripping her fingers were still playing there as thoughts of her and Nikki getting together filled her mind. She didn't love her, but Nikki did know how to make her feel good. As good as Cassie? No, nothing felt that good.

She put her phone away and returned to her bedroom, stopping at the bedroom door, Joe and Cassie had just finished fucking. She watched as Joe pulled his cock from Cassie's pussy. It was slick and dripping with Cassie's juices, Cassie's pussy was gaping wide and white cream was sliding out from it.

Nancy was struck by the scene, eager to join in, but unsure what to do. She was a lesbian, no cock for her, but it looked so yummy. Cassie's pussy was looking very inviting, too, freshly fucked and full of Joe's yummy cream. Still undecided she bounced into the room.

"There you are," Joe said cautiously worried that she would be jealous of Cassie. "Are you ready for round two," he asked her. She looked at his cock and smiled. Then she remembered Cassie's words, "You're a lesbian you don't do cock." The words seemed to echo in her mind like a song. "Just like Nikki when Joe fucked her. She didn't do cocks either."

A big smile crawled across her face and she jumped into the bed between the two, "You bet!"

Before Joe could wipe his cock clean, she took it in her mouth licking off all Cassie's delicious juices. When she was done Joe pulled Nancy by her feet to him, spread her wide and drove his cock deep inside her wet pussy. After bottoming out he and began long slow strokes causing Nancy to moan loudly.

Cassie smiled at the two lovers, but she was not happy. The mind control didn't last long on Nancy. "She has a strong will, this one." Cassie thought, she wouldn't make that mistake with her again. Since Nancy's mouth was unoccupied Cassie decided to simply enjoy the pleasures this earth woman could give her. Spreading her legs wide she scooted forward and Nancy understood. There again was an open pussy just waiting for her.

Nancy's mind was undeniably confused, but she tried to make sense of it. She loved being fucked by Joe, and loved his cock. She had been entertaining notions of how to make Joe all hers, hadn't she? But, she was a lesbian, and had a lesbian lover, (Nikki), who was moving across country to be with her. Cassie wanted her to be her lesbian play thing. Cassie made her cum so hard and she loved Cassie's pussy. It was dripping wet and very tasty. But Joe's cock felt so good sliding in and out of her. She decided right then that she would never give up Joe's cock. She may be a lesbian, but she'd always love having Joe's cock in any of her three holes. She was getting closer even as she was licking Cassie into another orgasm and her secretions covered her face. "Ohhhh...like that...there...Ohhhh," Nancy cried as she came again.

Cassie had to play along, if she was going to convince the earth woman she was indeed a lesbian she'd have to cum, proving Nancy was talented at eating pussy. No acting was needed, Nancy was good at it, very good and Cassie came enthusiastically. Nancy was truly a natural when it came to cunningulus.

With the two women screaming their passion, Joe growling deeply as he shot several ropes of his sperm into Nancy, falling forward causing Nancy to move forward into Cassie's big tits, which was just fine with her. She played with them both, sucking one nipple and then the other into her mouth. Although the play was fun, Cassie was determined to find a way to separate Joe and Nancy permanently.

After a short rest Nancy announced that Nikki would be here in a day or so and told both Joe and Cassie the story of their relationship, despite not being convinced of it herself. Cassie smiled, that was definitely something she could work. How hard could it be to convince Nancy that she was certainly a lesbian if she had a lesbian lover travel across country to be with her. She would finally have her husband to herself.

Joe knew that things weren't right. Why did Nancy think that she was a lesbian? If anything she should believe that she was bisexual. He wondered what had happened while he was away. He didn't have time to sort it out now, he'd have to make time to be with Nancy alone to figure it out.

Cassie congratulated Nancy on what an outstanding job she'd done and as the two rivals cuddled and kissed. Joe showered and dressed telling the two that he'd be back later that night. He didn't say where he'd be going, but he needed to check on his family. The women shrugged as they continued to play and talk. At least they are getting along, Joe thought again. It could be worse.

It was early evening, when Joe arrived home. He parked his car in his usual spot. Everyone seemed to be home judging from the cars that were there. He entered through the back door. Once inside he was assaulted by the delicious aromas of dinner cooking, his timing was good. His mother was an amazing cook and judging from the scent dinner was just about done.

Walking in to the kitchen he saw his mother standing in front of the stove, stirring a pot of stew, his favorite dish. Her back was to him and he couldn't help but admire her naked white ass, which seemed to look much trimmer than the last time he saw her. Her legs looked toned. She appeared to have been sunbathing, he could see the obvious tan lines from her bikini, an apparently very skimpy bikini. She had an apron on that hooked around her neck and cinched around her waist.

"Hey mom," he said still admiring her body.

She looked over her shoulder, seeing him leaning against the wall admiring the view. "Joey, is that you?"

She quickly put down the spoon and hurried to her son who towered over her, her large tits bouncing obscenely under the apron as she ran the short distance. She hugged him. He could feel her stiff nipples pressing into his belly. He hugged her back cupping her ass with one hand, reaching into her apron he squeezed her left breast with the other. Reaching down he gathered her lips as she stood on her tiptoes to reach him, he kissed her in a way that no son should ever kiss his mother.

Breaking the kiss Joe asked, "Where's dad and Karen?"

"In the den watching TV I think," she turned and hurried back to her stew. Dinner will be ready soon. Go wash up and tell your dad and your sister, too. And get out of those clothes and relax, you look tense."

Joe didn't answer but walked out of the kitchen to the den where he heard the television, the evening news was on. He was about to call out when he saw his sister on her knees in front of his father sucking on his hard cock, while he played with her breasts.

Joe watched for a while as Karen used several familiar maneuvers and was rewarded with a mouth full of her father's cum. She jerked and grunted as she sucked the last of it up like a vacuum. When they seemed to be done, Joe called out.

"Hey you two, if you are ready for some real food, mom said that dinner was ready and to go wash up."

"Hey son, welcome home. He looked down at the wet mess in his lap and agreed while Karen jumped to her feet wiggling and jiggled into her brother's arms. She looked great naked he thought. She was about to kiss him, then thought better of it, he'd probably be grossed out by the taste of his father in her mouth. Instead she hugged him and he felt her up. Her pussy was wet and she was eager for him to fuck her. Perhaps after dinner she thought.

"Where have you been," she asked as she punched him in the shoulder slightly hurting her hand in the process. "Ouch, you big goofball." She giggled. "Are you going to stay for dinner and maybe a little dessert?"

"Of course," he said swatting her playfully across her ass leaving a hand print on her pale derriere as she trotted off to clean up.

Joe went up to his room finding it as he left it. He got out of his clothes and trotted back downstairs to join the others, his large cock flaccid cock bouncing between his legs began to stiffening as he thought of fucking his mother and sister again.

Joe's mother seemed to have out done herself, with her "kitchen sink stew". Dinner was awesome and the conversation was good. Joe was happy to be home, again. Afterwards he and Karen cleaned up the kitchen while their parents went to the den to watch television.

Joe's messing with the family values may have changed them into a nudist incest practicing family but it also seemed to have made things better and rekindling his parent's marriage. Mr. Carr no longer had a reason to cheat, with both his daughter and wife now eager to fuck and suck, they often wore him out. If you add Samantha Walters and her mother Ellen, Mr. Carr had died and gone to heaven.

After Karen and Joe finished cleaning the kitchen, Karen fell to her knees and began sucking her brother's thick cock until it was too big to fit in her mouth. She was just about to shove it into her pussy when her mother came back into the kitchen and interrupted them.

"Come on you two, the kitchen is clean and it time for some family fun." Pulling Joe by his cock, he and Karen followed. Their dad was on the floor massaging his cock, as the three joined him on the floor. Karen crawled to her dad and proceeded to help him maintain his erection while mom spread her legs wide and Joe climbed between them, entering her tight pussy, spreading it wide. He began to fuck his mother with long slow strokes. It didn't take long for her to cum the first time as Joe was bigger than anyone or anything she'd had in her pussy for a long while. After she settled down, Karen adjusted her position so that she was squatting over her mother as she continued to suck on her father's cock.

After both mom and dad came, they changed positions and Joe was balls deep in his sister while mom and dad, fondled and watched their children fuck. This was the way family should behave they thought. The doorbell sounded and Mrs. Carr reluctantly dislodged herself from her husband's grasp, she didn't bother with her robe she was expecting company. She opened the door and the two women quickly entered. "You started without us," Ellen complained.

"Joey's home," Mrs. Carr said with pride as she hugged Ellen and then her daughter Samantha and then handed them hangers for their quickly discarded their clothing.

Joe had just finished releasing a huge load into his sister, who was panting as she recovered from her own climax. When she saw the mother and daughter enter the room she held up her hand. They laughed as one at a time they slapped it, tagging in.

"Finally relief," Karen joked, "he's killing me."

Ellen slipped into Joe's embrace and asked. "Hmmm...I hope you aren't too tired to take us on?" She kissed him passionately as she grasped his hard wet slippery cock. He was still very hard and as big as she remembered.

Joe smiled and reached into her very wet snatch as they held each other closely. Samantha smiled as she crawled between Mr. Carr's legs and quickly swallowed his limp cock. "I hope you aren't too tired to play a little longer Mr. Carr," she said pulling his growing cock out of her mouth and licking it like a lollypop waiting for her best friend's father to reply.

"It will be tough, my dear, but I will do my best," he joked as Mrs. Carr took that opportunity to sit on his face ending their conversation.

After Joe had fucked all four women until they were hoarse from screaming, Mr. Carr broke out the good alcohol and they took a break before beginning round two. It was then that Joe got a message for the artificial intelligent computer attached to his wrist that he had a visitor. Before he could excuse himself from the group there was the familiar ring of the doorbell and his mother grabbed her terry cloth robe and went to the door. He hoped that she'd be successful in persuading the uninvited guest to leave, and after a few moments he thought she had been. until she returned naked and accompanied by an equally naked Cassie.

"Family," Mrs. Carr said, "allow me to introduce Cassie, Joe's wife." She was almost mechanical in her delivery, but only Joe noticed alerting him to the fact that she had been stunned and was now under Cassie's control. He'd have to be careful how he proceeded lest she'd reveal all of his secrets and that would be messy.

Everyone looked at the stunningly beautiful nude amazon and then back at Joe. Who was surprisingly ready to counter the statement.

"Ha, ha," he chuckled and stood before the small group, "No, no we aren't married. She's not my wife. The word caught in his throat. We are partnered together, a team. I didn't have time to tell you all that I joined the marines and the new program paired us together. Cassie isn't from here, and her translations sometimes aren't very accurate."

His dad stood quickly to greet and examining the naked beauty. "Nevertheless, allow me to welcome you to our little family gathering, I see you are a quick learner. May I?" He took her hand and twirled her around slowly so that everyone could see her lovely assets. "My you are a beauty. Would you like to play with me for a while?" Mr. Carr's cock was hard once again, defying all odds, he was definitely ready to play with this young thing.

"I'd love to," she said turning to Joe and smiling.

"What are you doing here?" Joe asked her through their private connection.

"Looking for you, my love. You left me with that lesbian girlfriend of yours and I was getting bored.

"She's not a lesbian, she just recently bisexual," Joe admitted. "You can't be here and why did you tell them we were married?"

She reclined on the soft deep pile carpet and pulled Joe's father onto her and they kissed before he spun into a sixty-nine, lapping at her delicious cunt while she took his cock into her mouth. "But we are married, my love, you are my husband and I am your wife."

"Not according to laws on this planet." Joe yelled. "We are partners, nothing more."

"Really?" She said mentally as she devoured his father's cock while fondling his balls. "So you need a demonstration?"

She pulled off his father's cock and made a coughing sound. "Oh, oh my...I need something to drink."

Before he could think, Joe found himself at her side with a bottle of water from the snack tray that was yet unopened.

"Are you okay, here. Take a sip of this." Joe said as he handed his wife her water. Being the responsive husband worrying about his bride.

"Thank you darling," she said smiling at his attentiveness and threw back a few large gulps and then put the water down. "Much better." She smiled thanking him, turning back to his father and resumed administrating to his neglected cock.

The women all stared speechless. As Joe returned to normal. Blushing slightly and then pulled Sam close kissing her and feeling her large breasts as his cock sprang back to life poking her at her belly, pretending that nothing unusual had happened.

"What the hell was that?" Joe asked Cassie as he passionately kissed Samantha.

"That my husband was you taking care of your wife. Do you want to see more?" Cassie said as she bobbed her head up and down her father-in-law's cock, which was moments from exploding.

Ellen, Karen and Joe's mother watched while casually pulling on a nipple or fingering their pussies patiently waiting to question the newcomer.

"No!" Joe yelled startled and not yet knowing what else she could do. "No, I'm convinced. That will be enough." He almost asked Keira, but somehow all his questions were being answered.

Questions such as, how did Cassie find him? They were linked and it is part of her job to be able to find her mate and partner and will act as a unit. How was she able to make him jump to her aid? They are now linked and mated, or married. It was a natural reaction to be concerned for your mate and partner. They are as one.

"Damn it!" Joe swore to himself. "She's going to ruin everything."

"Just because you are joined doesn't mean Cassie can't be...tamed." Keira said. "You are her mate and there are somethings that she has to do if you tell her in the right way."

"What do you mean?" Joe asked hoping that he'd have some measure of control over the alien woman.

The AI went into a long explanation that lasted through Joe's entire sexual romp with Samantha. In fact, forgetting who he was fucking he learned by mistake that Sam enjoyed it a little rough. As some of the news wasn't particularly good news, from his perspective. He flipped the helpless young woman over on her back and fucked her hard, then took her roughly from behind doggy style as she moaned loudly. He was fucking her brains out, taking out his frustration on Sam.

Kiera was trying to teach the teenager the secrets to modern relationships and how he might conduct himself with Cassie as a married couple. The bottom line was that he wouldn't be able to do what he wanted to do, unless there were compromises.

When Joe finally finished Sam off she was begging him to stop or not to stop, she couldn't make up her mind, she'd cum so many times, never having been multiple orgasmic before and she needed a break.

A few minutes earlier Mr. Carr came loudly as he emptied himself into Cassie's mouth. She quickly swallowed it and the women decided to gang up on her. Mrs. Carr seemed especially agreeable and did whatever Cassie suggested without hesitation and became the recipient of Cassie's talented mouth, while Ellen and Karen played with her pussy and tits. Joe's dad watched wishing he was a young man again so that his cock would answer the bell again, there were so many open holes to fill. But since he and Samantha were done for the night, they laid watching the action caressing each other gently.