The Nude Gun Ch. 09

Story Info
Nancy finally talks to Joe, Scott hits the trifecta.
10.8k words
4.73
32.1k
39

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the ninth Chapter of this fun little mind control story. I've listed the characters to provide a quick recap in case anyone missed the first eight chapters. Please enjoy and don't for get to score, fives are appreciated.

*****

List of Characters

The Nude Gun - An alien prototype developed as a non-lethal weapon to subdue a race of Amazons at war with the Space Marines and planets under their protection. Left behind unintentionally, found by waiter Joe Carr, he discovers the ray eats away most textiles in seconds while leaving the victims in a suggestable hypnotic state.

Joe (Joseph Carr) - Experimenting with the nude gun, Joe accidently learns he can hypnotically control his victims allowing him to have sex with any woman he wants and control situations. When the owner returns he finds that the horny nineteen-year-old was a suitable candidate and enlist him against his will into the Galactic Space Marines. Being unfamiliar with alien customs he unknowingly marries a beautiful alien and is returned to earth for purposes still unknown to him.

Keira - Is an artificial intelligence assigned to Joe. He named her Keira after Keira Knightley after having her speak to him in a British accent.

Nancy Cobb - A Gulf War veteran now a mall cop, was Joe's first victim accidently zapped with the nude ray. Falls in love with Joe, does the girlfriend thing for a while until she is led to believe she was a lesbian, first by Matt and later by Cassie Joe's jealous alien wife.

Master Sargent Matt Storm - The space traveler who left behind the nude gun, later Joe learns Matt is the Master Sargent of the Galactic Space Marines whose mission is to protect backwards planets like Earth from unknown threats. Against orders he enlists Joe's help in defending the planet, and begins recruiting unsuspecting youth for that purpose, while using alien technology to physically change them into a fighting team. This being done without the knowledge of his superiors.

Cassie - Is short for Cassiopeian the planet she comes from; the nickname Joe gave her. She's the green skinned alien woman Joe met in boot camp with the insatiable appetite for sex. It was only afterwards that Joe learns that having sex with Cassie's species more than once constitutes a courtship and a commitment to a lifetime of marriage. Cassie is very possessive.

Angela Greene - Joe's father's former boss and lover, one of Joe's early victims and financer. She's had an open marriage with her husband for years and is bisexual, the couple likes to swing.

Dr. Nikki Cross - an investigator for the Department of Homeland Security. She's a lesbian and left a committed relationship after ten years to be with Nancy whom she believed to also be a lesbian and through a series of events unknowingly caused by Matt fell in love with Nancy.

Ramona Ruiz - A petite Latina and the manager of a small coffee shop chain called "Cup of Joe". Recruited by Matt Strong and rapidly changed into an Amazon fit to become a Space Marine.

Scott Mitchell - Waiter and college a sophomore at West Texas A&M University student in Amarillo Texas where he was studying computer sciences. Recruited by Matt Storm to become a space marine and protect the earth, although he doesn't know it yet. Is rooming with three gorgeous co-eds: Debbie the natural athlete, excels at all sports easily. 5'11" with blonde shoulder length hair and the body of a swimmer, long and lean. Donna a redhead of Irish decent, 5'4" possessed massive breasts and a shapely ass. Denise 5'6" tall bubbly personality, mix heritage Asian and African American, caramel colored with long flowing black hair, may be the prettiest of the three. They all attended the same college and have a lot in common.

~~~

Debbie heard Scott's footsteps as he left his room. She hastily pulled her face from Donna's pussy, much to Donna's disappointment. Her face was covered in Donna's pussy juice, she quickly used her arm to wipe it clean. Donna straightened her night clothes, trying to look as though nothing happened, while being incredibly turned on by her roommate.

Scott only glanced into the den as he continued into the kitchen, "Hey you two," he said. "I'm going to make a sandwich anyone want one?"

"Not me," Debbie said. "I think I'll turn in."

"Okay, goodnight." Scott said and Donna echoed.

Debbie looked back at Donna pleading with her eyes for her best friend to follow. Donna, however was more interested in what Scott was going to tell her about his time with Denise. She knew that he fucked her and she knew that he knew. The only real question was in her mind was if he was going to fuck her tonight, too.

"Sounds like you and Denise were having a good time," Donna said as she entered the kitchen while Scott slathered his toast with mayonnaise.

"You heard that, huh?" He blushed slightly. "Did Debbie hear it too?"

"No she didn't," Donna said as she walked up to him and fell to her knees. "You asked me to keep her busy and I did. There were a few close calls," she said as she pulled his still wet cock from his shorts and pulled him into her mouth. She could taste their combined juices and began to wonder what Denise tasted like minus Scott's cum. It was the first time she thought of sampling a woman's pussy. As she worked on cleaning Scott up, her mind wandered back to letting Debbie eat her out, but that was just to keep Scott's secret. Curiously, she contemplated that perhaps Debbie would be willing to let her reciprocate.

Scott was hard now; his recovery time was becoming shorter. He didn't understand it, but didn't question his good fortune.

Donna sprang to her feet, her loose breasts bouncing around under her night clothes and bent over the kitchen table wiggling her cute little ass. Scott didn't need any more encouragement, he stepped out of his shorts and pushed deep into Donna's wet and warm pussy.

"Mmmm..." Donna sighed. "That feels so good...oh...oh..." She stuffed her night shirt into her mouth to help stifle her moans. Scott had only just entered her and she was cumming already. "How is this possible?" Just as she tried to rationalize things Scott began to pull out and push back in and her pleasure intensified.

Scott was no longer thinking; he was just fucking. Donna was coming already, she seemed to be enjoying this as much as he was. "Perhaps she could help me seduce Debbie," he thought for a moment as he began to fuck her faster while holding her ass. He imagined be able to fuck all of his roommates anytime he wanted. "Perhaps, I could even get them to walk around the house naked, wouldn't that be something?" He mused as he continued fucking Donna and watching her glorious tits bouncing all over the table as she continued to cum.

Scott smiled as he imagined a scene from one of his porn videos where there were three female roommates exploring each other and leading to some hot lesbian action. "That would be hot if he could pull that off," he thought.

Donna was losing consciousness; the pleasure too much. As Scott erupted and sprayed Donna full of his seed. He was panting and sweating. It was an incredible workout and he was pleased with himself until he saw Donna splayed across the table.

"Oh, my God. I've killed her," he thought as he pulled out and took her into his arms attempting to revive her, softly calling her name and patting her cheek.

"Oh Scotty," she sighed, "that was something. I thought I'd never stop cumming. Can we do it again?"

Scott chuckled, he was certainly capable of going another round, but it was Debbie that was on his mind and the possibilities.

"Maybe, but let's go back to my room and you can tell me what happen when I was fucking Denise."

Scott set Donna back on her feet, she pulled her nightshirt back down over her ass. Neither realizing that Scott had been caressing her naked ass with his other hand while trying to revive her.

Once in Scott's room Donna lost the nightshirt all together. Hoping that her bouncing tits would persuade Scott to fuck her again. To his credit Scott remained focus although he let Donna sit on his lap so he could feel her tits while they talked.

"Tell me what Debbie heard and how you managed to keep her distracted." Scott asked.

"Well at first it okay," she said as she put her smaller hands over his and moved them so that he was feeling her tits the way it felt the best. "Then she heard a squeal, and asked me if I heard it too, but I said I didn't hear anything. I expected that you would get louder so I asked her something about Bernie Sanders. You know what she thinks of Bernie." Donna said as she pulled one of Scott's hand down and placed it between her legs. He extended two fingers, slipping them into her pussy and she began to move them around as she'd done with her breasts.

"That got her going as you can imagine," Donna continued her story. "But then she heard another louder shriek and I didn't know what else to do." She paused and moved both of her hand to cover his as she became more aroused. "So I kissed her," she sighed. "I leaned in and kissed her on the mouth." She paused again as telling Scott the story, she was almost panting.

"Wow," Scott said as he found her clit and began to gently rub it.

"Oh..." Donna sighed.

"What happen next?" Scott asked.

"Mmmm...then she kissed me back, using a lot of tongue." She sighed again. "And we made out for a bit, then...then...mmmm...oh...oh...she pushed me onto my back and began to eat my pussy. Oh, don't stop...right there...oh...yeah..."

Scott couldn't believe his fantasy was already in play. He pushed Donna on his bed before she could protest and put his mouth where his fingers had been. "Like this," he said licking her clit and sucking up her juices as Donna moaned cumming hard.

Meanwhile, Debbie was becoming angry. Was Donna just fucking with her? Why didn't she join her back in their room? She looked over at Denise who was in bed under the covers reading from her iPad. Perhaps because she knew that they'd not be able to do anything with Denise in the room. "Damn it. I should have stayed out there." Debbie picked up one of her text books and began to study. This would take her mind off things and let her cool down. She'd talk to Donna when she came to bed.

Scott couldn't believe how things were progressing. He'd have Debbie soon enough. In the meantime, as Donna was coming down from her orgasmic high, he licked and sucked on her fabulous nipples, which only caused her to want to fuck, so he stopped an idea growing in his mind.

"Donna, I need you to do me a favor. Go back to your room and tell Debbie I want to see her. Ask her to come to my room. If she asks why, tell her I want to show her my new camera. Then you stay put unless I text you."

"Okay. Then you'll fuck me some more?" She asked.

"Perhaps," he said. "Damn, she's got a one track mind."

Donna got up and pulled her nightshirt on again and left the room while Scott opened the windows lit some incense and straightened up a bit.

After a while there was a knock on the door and it opened. "Hey Scott, what's up?

"Hey Debbie, I wanted to show you what someone left in the diner. Scott turned around picked up the gun and pointed it at Debbie.

She smiled and was about to say something when Scott pulled the trigger.

~~~

Ramona had been in five stores and had almost replaced her entire wardrobe. She'd made five trips to her car to deposit her purchases. The all the salespeople had been very helpful once she told them that she'd lost everything in the fire. They didn't even ask what fire, even giving her discounts which helped to stretch her money, not that she needed it. Her unknown benefactor had given her more than enough money to cover the expense. Now she was just buying things she wanted but would never have been able to afford.

She'd changed out of her "battle suit" is that what the note called it. It was so tiny once it was off it fit in her purse. She was wearing a short square neck red sleeveless dress and was looking for shoes to match. She tried on several pairs of shoe before finding the right pair, red suede and ankle strap sandals that matched the color of her dress perfectly. She had spent almost an hour on that alone, working the poor sales clerk pretty hard. But he was well compensated, as she purposely neglected to wear any panties and flashed him at every opportunity. He was about her age, but she towered over him, particularly in her new heels.

She was very aroused and let him talk her into taking her to stockroom where she blew him and then she fucked him until he couldn't get it up again. She left the store happily carrying the bags with her new shoes.

Ramona had parked in the adjoining parking structure near the back on the second level. It was mostly deserted there weren't many cars nearby, as it was late. Her new heels echoed through the structure as she strolled to her car. Opening the back door, she added the six boxes of shoes, stocking and socks and closed the door. Just as she was about to open the driver's door two guys appeared out of nowhere. Their appearance frightened her and she quickly surmised that they were planning on robbing her or worse.

"Hey look at you, big momma," the first guy said, "why don't you hand over the purse and we'll be on our way."

Ramona looked at two, they were at least as tall as she was and she wasn't sure if she'd be able to take one let alone both.

"Hey look, she's sizing us up, man. She thinks she may be able to take us on. But, she didn't see these." Both of the men flicked open twin 9" black handle chrome switchblade knives.

"Shit!" Ramona said as she realized that she didn't have a chance, but she didn't want to surrender her purse, it wasn't the money, but the loss of her ID and later possibly her identity, that would be more than a minor irritation. She wasn't going to simply cave.

The man closest to her lunged for her purse. Without thinking, Ramona sidestepped his attempt and pushed him into the car head first. Surprising the men including herself. The second guy came at her and she whirled around and kicked him in the chin as he too made a play for her purse trying to grab the long shoulder strap. The kick left her off balance and in her heels she fell backwards and flat on her ass, her purse falling open spilling its contents on the garage floor including the strange ray gun. Before the two guy could react she had the ray gun in hand and fired twice.

There were two strange yellow bolts that struck the two men. It completely engulfed them in a yellow cloud. When it dissipated they were sitting on the concrete floor completely naked sporting erect cocks and appearing to be in a daze.

"Oh my..." Ramona said softly as she climbed back to her feet and looked at her two naked assailants. Nether said a word, but remained still as if awaiting instructions. She was surprised too by how small their erect cocks were, but perhaps that was due to her new size. She didn't wait for them to regain their composure.

"Aren't those a little small? I mean, they look real and seem to be erect, but really guys."

Both men realized that they were indeed naked and very aroused with no idea why. They tried to cover up but it made things look worst they were now holding their cocks like they were going to play with them.

Having the upper hand, Ramona decided to humiliate them. "Are you guys gay? What are you doing here naked like this?" Before they could answer, she continued. "Or did I interrupt you? Well, don't let me stop you, apparently you were getting ready to suck each other off.

The two men blinked a couple of times and realized that they had been discovered. "Please, Miss. Don't report us," the second guy said as he removed his hands extending them and pleading with Ramona.

The first guy was on his knees now his erection bouncing back and forth as he too began to plead.

"What the fuck?" Ramona thought. "Their buying this bull shit."

"Okay," she said. "I've known a few gay guys, but I've never seen them, you know suck each other off. I'll tell you what. If you guys get started. I will cut you a break and not report you."

The two men both took huge sighs and then reached over and pulled the other together and began. Ramona couldn't believe her eyes. She watched for a moment trying not to laugh. Then jumped into her car and left the two would be muggers satisfying each other.

Exiting the parking structure, she burst out laughing. "Did they really believed her? Maybe they were already gay lovers?" She laughed louder. "What were the odds of that?" She continued to drive and then thought of what would happen once there done or discovered. Their cloths had been burned away. She laughed all the way home until she pulled into her parking stall. Then she thought over what had happened. "The ray gun burns off the clothes of its target and leaves them susceptible to suggestions. That's awesome," she said aloud. It took her only three trips to get all of her new clothes in to her apartment, occasionally stopping and chuckling as she thought about the two muggers.

Unfortunately, it was making her horny and interested in experimenting with the gun. But who could she test it on? She thought of her neighbors Mike and Cindy, they were perfect. It wasn't too late. A plan was forming in her mind, she grabbed her purse and the gun and was soon knocking on her their door.

Cindy answered the door in shorts and a tank top. "Hello, I'm Ramona's sister Maria. She doesn't seem to be home. Can I wait for her here, she texted me saying that she was on her way? It's so hot outside.

"Oh, right. You look like her. Come in. Have a seat. We love Ramona. Would you like some water?"

Ramona walked into the nicely decorated apartment and took a seat. "Yes, water would be great, thanks."

"Mike, honey. We have company," Cindy called out from the kitchen.

Mike came into the room, just as Cindy returned with a bottle of cold water from the refrigerator and handed to Ramona. She twisted the top and took a long pull from the plastic bottle and placed on coaster on the coffee table in front of her.

"Mike Snyder," he said as he extended his hand to shake Ramona's. "Nice to meet you."

Cindy told him that this was Ramona's sister Maria and they both agreed she indeed resembled her sister.

"Ramona tells me that you are newlyweds, how long have you been married?"

"Three months this week," Cindy said and the two turned and kissed. When they turned back all they saw a bright flash.

When the haze cleared the newlywed were standing side by side naked as the day they were born. Mike's huge cock was pointing to the ceiling looking hard and thick, he either shaved below or the gun removed his pubic hair. As Ramona looked him over she noticed that all his body hair was removed. She looked at Cindy. She looked good. Her tits were impressive. They were big, they hung low and her nipples were hard, her pussy was bald and dripping on the hardwood floor.

"Here goes, Ramona thought. I sure hope this works." She stood and addressed the naked couple.

"Wow, you two look great. I love your bodies. Okay, I have to admit that I am a bit horny. It's been a while since I've been with anyone. That sounds like fun. Thanks for inviting me. But I never did a threesome before. How does this work?"

Cindy and Mike blinked. They were naked and ready to fuck, that wasn't unusual. They did do a bit of swinging, but they never did it here at their place. Cindy spoke first. "Well, the first thing is for you to get out of those beautiful clothes. Mike get the blinds, close them all the way. We love to tease the neighbors, but we don't want them to know that we swing, too."

Mike did as he was asked and when he returned Ramona had slipped out of her dress and was as naked as her host and hostess, apparently she's skipped the unnecessary bra and panties. She left her clothes on the couch and looked at her hostess and host. Cindy moved to Ramona and pulled her face to hers kissing her neighbor passionately. Ramona returned the kiss as she felt an extra set of hands on her ass, then a pair of lips on her shoulders. It felt wonderful to have two people kissing and feeling her up.