The Nude Gun Ch. 10

Story Info
Matt brings the recruits together & the threat is reveal.
11.8k words
4.68
31.3k
54

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for returning. This installment brings the Matt's recruits together and the threat is revealed.

*****

Scott approached the booth, and before he could say anything he was waved to the seat. "You're late. Did you bring my item?"

As Scott squeezed into the booth across from the man he couldn't help by appreciate how enormous the man he was facing was. He felt dwarfed by comparison. Struggling to keep his wits, trying not to totally intimidated he coolly looked up at the man and answered.

"Yeah, it's right here," Scott pulled out the case containing the ray gun from his backpack.

"Good, hand it over." The man said roughly.

Scott compiled and watched as the stranger opened the case, then closed it setting it by his side.

"So, what did you think? Fucking incredible huh?" The large man said, smiling and more jovial than Scott would have expected.

"Uh, yeah. Fucking amazing! Did you invent it? How long does the hypnosis thing if that's what it is last?

Ignoring his questions, he extended his hand, "My name is Matt Storm." Scott reached out and took the huge hand and shook it. "Scott Mitchell. But you already know that."

"I do." Matt said. "I don't have a lot of time, I'm sorry for that but it can't be helped. I see that you've grown a little since you first used the item. Good, but I'm afraid I will have to accelerate that a bit more." Matt reached across the table and pulled Scott's arm close and stabbed it with some kind of needle device.

"Ow! What the fuck man!" Scott yelled as he tried to pull his arm back, but it wouldn't budge.

Matt hit him with another injection and then let his arm go.

Scott looked horrified. He wanted to say something, but it appeared he was having an allergic reaction to the injections, he couldn't talk his throat seemed to be swelling shut. His heart was pounding; he began sweating profusely and was losing consciousness.

Then like a jolt of adrenaline he shot up sitting straight and tall. He was wide alert although he didn't feel himself, he was calm.

"There that's better. Do you want something to eat, drink? I have a lot to cover and you're going to be busy the next couple of days."

Scott was suddenly very hungry. He waved to Patty, she was there in a flash. "Patty let me have a Denver Omelet combo, a side of sausage patties, two biscuits and a large milk." He paused and looked at Matt. "Just another water, honey. Please make sure to keep my glass full." Matt handed her a fifty-dollar bill, she smiled and said, "Sure sweetie."

Patty was back with Scott's food in short order. In the meantime, Scott asked Matt the standard questions, who was he, where did he come from, what did you inject me with and the most important, why?

Matt let loose a hardy laughed. It was a laugh that if not drugged Scott would have been insulted by. But when Matt finished he apologized and explained. "Scott for a young primitive you are more astute than I gave you credit for, so I am going to level with you. What the hell, if you freak out I can simply wipe your mind and we can try again." He leaned in closer to Scott, not that he had to. The diner was now almost empty, there was no one near the two. Nevertheless, he put on a show for the earthling.

"I'm not from around here. I'm recruiting young people like yourself to help save your planet from an invading space creatures. My people don't think your puny planet is worthy of the investment of time and resources, but I disagree. That is why I have drugged you again. I drugged you earlier when you first picked up the gun. Do you remember the prick on the heel of your hand?"

Matt pulled an envelope from out of his jacket pocket and placed it in front of Scott. "You should have noticed that your wardrobe is becoming a little small if not impossible to wear. Here's a few bucks to help pay for the new threads you're going to need. I'd recommend you go there from here."

Scott picked up the envelope and leafed through a stack of over twenty one hundred dollar bills. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Scott, close your mouth and eat your food." Matt laughed again. "That's impossible, I know." He laughed again. "Look, in your current puny state, you can't help, you'd only get yourself killed and doesn't help any of us out. I'm counting on you being the techie brains of my team. You're plenty smart and clever. You've shown imagination getting into the pants of all three of your roommates without letting on about the gun."

Scott blushed as he continued to eat his meal. He had questions but he decided it better to let Matt finish his story.

"I know what you're going to ask," Matt said. "You're worried about school and your classes. Don't be. You will pass all your classes and learn more on this mission than you'd learn in those stuffy antiquated classes. You will maintain your GPA and graduate with honors and if all goes well save your tiny blue planet in the process."

Scott had finished all his food and took the last swig of his milk. Patty used that moment to pick up the empty plates and refill Matt's water glass. When she left, Matt looked at Scott and said. "Now for your questions.

Scott found that he felt a lot better and the drugs seemed to allow him to be more himself. "Okay, let me get this straight, you're from outer space..."

Matt interrupted him. "No, I'm from Iowa, I just work in outer space."

Scott continued. "...and obviously, a Star Trek fan."

Matt smiled and nodded.

"You need me and others like me to step up and save our world from an invasion, and you don't have a lot of time."

Matt smiled. "Bingo!"

"Couldn't you have just asked?" Scott said.

Matt chuckled and squeezed out of the tiny booth. "Go get yourself some clothes. You're going to be doing some serious growing in the few hours. The only thing that's not going to grow are your feet. Don't ask me why. I figure you're going to end up at about six feet five inches and about two hundred and twenty pounds of muscle." He looked down on Scott, "If you need more money let me know. I will be picking you up around midnight tonight, that will give you plenty of time to fuck all your roommates a few more times."

With that Matt pivoted and marched to the cash register and handed the beaming Patty another fifty-dollar bill and walked out the door.

~~~

It was another warm day in Peoria Arizona, not as hot as was normal even for this time of the year. Ramona woke in her bed for the first time in the last couple of mornings. Cindy and Mike had asked her to stay the night after their first encounter and then again. Ramona was finding that her sexual appetite seemed to be growing exponentially. The more sex she had the more she wanted and she no longer found herself getting sore or none of the usual side effects she'd experienced since her super growth spurt. Despite all the fun she was having, she knew that this wasn't the reason for her transformation. That fact was confirmed when she received a text message that morning from an unknown number.

"I trust that you're enjoying the benefits of your new body, if not your neighbors certainly are. I'm afraid that my timetable has been moved up considerably. I had hoped to train you myself, but that is no longer be possible. In your map app on your phone you'll find the coordinates for our rendezvous. Be on time. You have twenty-four hours."

Ramona opened her map app, "Central California" she said out loud and her phone chimed indicating another text message.

"If you would like to drive I have secured a car in your name at Courtesy Chevrolet. If you decide to fly, there is a ticket waiting for you at the Southwest ticket counter."

Ramona smiled and yelled, "Road trip!"

~~~

Nancy and Niki just emerged from the shower one at a time, water beaded on their naked bodies and they took their time in drying each other off. Each seemed to have an insatiable sexual appetite, despite confirmation from Joe that she wasn't gay, Nancy found Niki's brown pussy too sweet to resist. They'd just showered after a marathon session, Niki insisted on cooking one of her best dishes for Nancy and was headed for the store if they could stop having sex long enough for her to put clothes on. Nancy typed the store into Niki's phone map app, the supermarket was only three miles away, and handed Niki her car keys. A quick kiss on the cheek and Niki backed out of the garage and was off.

A minute later there was a ring at the front door. Nancy hurried to the door, wondering what Niki had forgotten. She opened the door to find a very large man standing there.

"Nancy Cobb? I'm Matt Storm, a friend of Joe Carr. I have a message for you."

"A message from Joe?" She thought for a moment, "Why didn't he call?" Then she rationalized that perhaps he couldn't get away from Cassie. "Oh? Matt, did you say your name was, come on in."

Matt ducked as he entered the modest home and turned to face Nancy. She closed the door and turned to see Matt pointing a strange looking gun at her. Before she could say another word, he pulled the trigger. When the yellow cloud dissipated, Nancy was standing in front of Matt naked, very aroused and a silly expression on her face.

"Bend over soldier!" Matt barked.

Nancy's military training kicked in and she followed orders, bending at the waist showing Matt her perfect ass and bald pussy.

Matt pulled three injection devices from his jacket pocket and rapidly jabbed one after the other into her left butt cheek. Had she not still been in the trance she would have objected and reacted to the mild sting from the shots.

"At ease, soldier."

Nancy resumed her former posture, the look on her face showing mild concern, as she was coming around.

"Nancy, I have injected you with a super growth serum. You are going to grow rapidly in the next twelve to twenty-four hours." He pulled out an envelope and handed to her. "Inside this envelope you'll find enough money to replace your wardrobe, everything but your shoes will need replacing, and a phone number to reach me. I am re-enlisting you. Your mission will begin in less than twelve hours."

Matt heard the garage door open, Niki had returned. "Your girlfriend has returned. Go wait in your bedroom until I call you." Nancy trotted off jiggling delightfully as she hurried to comply.

Niki walked into the kitchen carrying several grocery bags and calling out for Nancy. After she put the bags on the counter she turned just in time to be fully engulfed by the yellow cloud. When it cleared. She stood naked in front of Matt, like all the others but she didn't wear a silly grin it was more of a look of deep thought.

Matt stared at the naked woman for a long time. She wasn't just beautiful by all the standards that he recognized, but she appeared to possess a profound intellect, too. She was very aroused, her nipples stood hard on her proud breasts. Her pussy was literally dripping and running down her leg and she breathing was rapidly.

Matt never fucked primitives, it was one of his rules, but he was tempted to make an exception. Then he remembered that she preferred female companionship to that of males. He knew that he could change that. It would be violating another of his rules, but he was trying to save the planet and their way of life. He could live with himself. But that would have to wait.

He hadn't quite made up his mind if he would accelerate her growth rapidly or slowly, since she wasn't going to be use in a combat role, perhaps slowly. It was less of a shock and the side effects were more pleasant. He laughed aloud. Who was he kidding? What side effects the entire drug regiment made the subject insatiable when it came to sex and more aggressive. That's why Matt was being careful in his selection. But now he had less than twenty-four hours.

"Turn around gorgeous and touch your toes until I say otherwise."

Niki did a gracefully pirouette bent at her waist and touched her toes. He injected her in her right cheek. Then told her she could return to face him, again she gracefully complied.

He watched as her large breasts settled on her chest. "Are you sure you don't like men?" Matt asked forgetting that she'd reply.

"It's not that I don't like men, it's that I've never been sexually satisfied by a man. Besides, women are so much easier to deal with and they are soft and so tasty.

"That's means that you've never been with a real man."

"Perhaps? Are you a real man?"

Matt looked closely at her. She was still in the hypnotic suggestable state. Yet here she was bantering with him. She must truly have a high level of intelligence. He smiled, "Perhaps later," he said.

He called Nancy out to join them, she fell in next to Niki and stood at attention. "At ease, soldier." She relaxed.

"Ladies, you've both been recruited for a special mission if successful you'll have saved your way of life on this tiny backwards planet. When I am done, you won't remember this conversation until an hour before I come back to collect you." He handed Niki an envelope of cash. "Like Nancy you are going to grow and find that your clothes will no longer fit. This money is to replace those items. There is likely more money than is required, but I'm sure you'll find something to do with it. Oh...Niki, Nancy is going to grow much faster than you, so you may need to buy her something to wear tonight."

He admired the naked women, wishing things were different. He wouldn't mind breaking his primary rule with one or both of them. His comfort women are going to be worn out when he gets back to base, he thought trying to keep his mind off the naked beauties. He made sure that he had everything and then quietly left the house.

A moment later the women snapped out of their trance. "Oh you're back. I didn't hear you come in." Nancy said, then smiled. "When did you have time to undress. Are you ready to play some more?"

Niki was confused. She seemed to remember a conversation with a large man. But she couldn't remember when or where. She shrugged it off. It must have been the cashier at the supermarket. "Yeah, I am always horny. But, you're going to have to let me cook this meal for you. Playtime can wait an hour or so?"

Nancy frowned. She was hornier than usual. She always has a healthy libido, and despite not being a lesbian, she seemed be having a hard time getting Niki's pussy out of her mind. Then suddenly she felt tired. "Tell you what spoilsport, I suddenly feel a little tired, I going to take a quick nap with you puttering in the kitchen. She kissed Niki on the cheek and then slapping her naked ass as she was preoccupied sorting through her groceries she'd just bought. Niki yelled after her that she would pay for that, as Nancy scurried off to the bedroom wiggling incitingly.

~~~

Joe was on his back while Cassie was riding him "cowgirl". He loved seeing her green skin slick with a light coat of sweat as they fucked, it was so expressive. It was a shamed that she had to hid it. Bright green meant that she was happy and excited, dark green usually meant that she was sad or angry. It was one of the first things he noticed when they met. The combination of that and her facial features made it easy for him to read her. Right now, she was very close to cumming again. Her bright green large breasts bouncing back and forth, her hard-dark green nipples and the look on her face, the one that said I love what you are doing to me. Told him all he needed to know.

"Oh... ummm... Joey! Joey...mmmm." Her red lips curled into the biggest smile as her orgasm rippled through her body and she clapped down hard on his cock as she continued to bounce up and down, forcing Joe to roar as he came, too.

She leaned forward, showering his face with tiny kisses as he tickled her in her ribs. They laughed and cuddled in the aftermath of the love making.

Just as they were about to drift off to a post coital nap, Joey still hard and deep in Cassie's tight pussy as she laid atop him, both of their AI's linked to their minds alerting them to an incoming message from Master Sargent Storm. Their orders were to report to the Doubletree Hotel in Fresno and await further orders. Report time was in three hours.

As if a switch was turned on they were both alert and reluctantly but quickly disengaged, showered, dressed and were on the road within twenty minutes. It was about a two-hour drive.

~~~

Despite the instructions that Scott had given his roommates, he was still stunned when he returned home to find the house spotless and smelling like it was just cleaned. He had about two hours before the girls would be home from their classes. He checked the mail, while he munched on an apple, then suddenly he felt very fatigued. He strolled to his room to find it too had been cleaned and tidied, also smelling fresh and clean. He pulled off the new clothes that he bought and dropped the rest on the floor by his closet and clad only in his boxers collapsed into bed.

Two hours later hearing the giggling of female voices, Scott woke naked on his bed. His feet were hanging off the end the bed, and his boxers in shreds beneath him. He stood a little disoriented, things didn't seem right, he was looking down on things he normally looked straight ahead at. His stomach growled he was starving. He stumbled out of his room, using the walls for support every two or three steps until he reached the kitchen.

The girls were home. Denise and Debbie were making a weak attempt at studying, lying on pillows and blankets in front of the television which was always on. That wasn't new, what was new was that they were completely naked and Donna who was equally as naked laid between Denise's legs casually licking her pussy.

The girls all looked up at the same, startled at seen a much bigger muscular naked version of Scott raiding the refrigerator.

"Whoa!" Debbie said. "Is it just me or is Scotty looking bigger, more muscular and handsome since we last saw him?"

Hearing Debbie's comments, Donna pulled her face from Denise's pussy, much to Denise's annoyance, she was just beginning to get that tingle. She looked at Scott, too. As Debbie stood and stepped over Denise and Donna to check on Scott.

Scott was hungry and didn't give the girls a second thought, there was plenty of food to choose and he went after the left-over pot roast and veggies. He loved the girl's cooking and the pot roast was one of his favorites. But after a few bites he noticed that he didn't appreciate it as much as he once did and concentrated on the veggies.

Debbie curled up to him, now dwarfed by his size, still she wrapped her arm around his body, just below his ass cheeks. His enormous cock was flaccid yet it looked bigger than ever to Debbie. She pulled it to her mouth with one hand and licked it. The touch seemingly having awakened it as it became firm and began to grow.

"Damn, Scotty. What are you feeding this thing?" She asked as it grew much larger than the last time she'd handled it.

Scott chuckled. "Blondes" and continued to feed himself.

Denise pushed Donna back onto her back, they had both been jealously watching but realized that Debbie had earned the right to play with Scotty first since she reached him first. "My turn," Denise said as pushed her way between Donna's legs leading with her tongue.

Scott watched his roommates and thinking he wanted to make time to fuck them all several times before he had to leave. Now that he had some food in his stomach he was feeling particularly horny and knew that they'd all get a work out tonight.

Debbie began sucking his monster cock, it rapidly grew too large for her to get anything but the tip into her mouth and began to lick around it like it was an ice cream cone. When he was fully erect he was almost a foot long and very thick. Debbie thought, "That will definitely stretch me wide, not to mention what it would do to my ass." She shuddered. "But it might be fun to try."