The Nude Model Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon let off a soft moan as we started making out. His stubble brushed my face, and our mouths massaged each other, as I tasted the beer on his tongue. Then he slid his hand toward my crotch.

"Careful," I said between kisses. "We're still in public...."

"Maybe we need to fix that," he said. "Especially if you want another close-up view of my ass... or if you want to see more of what I like to do naked...."

I wasn't about to argue with that. We broke off our kiss, at least for the moment, and we closed out our tabs.

The next thing I knew, we were staggering into my bedroom. It was clear we'd both had enough of the anticipation, and we were both craving some action. We'd barely made it through the door before I pulled off Brandon's shirt, and he pulled off mine. We went back to making out for a few more seconds, then stripped off the rest of our clothes.

I was surprised at the sight of Brandon's dick. It had swollen to twice its original size, and it stuck straight out, clearly yearning for action.

"I thought that was unprofessional," I said.

Brandon put his hand on my boner. "You should talk," he said as he kissed me again. "Not to mention I've been holding back all day... and now I'm off the clock." He gave my shaft a few rubs, then got on his knees and took it in his mouth.

"Aw shit," I gasped as I threw my head back. I felt Brandon's tongue and lips working my cock, and I started to thrust back and forth.

Brandon looked me in the eye as his head bobbed up and down. Then he slurped on my cock and let it pop out of his mouth. "Thank God you walked in on me," he said. "I've been needing this for so long...."

"How so?"

"Even with all those guys at school... I mean, a lot of them aren't my type, and even when they are, I can only look but not touch."

"Well you're in luck," I said. "Tonight you can touch whatever you want. And however you want to do it." Then I moved in for another kiss.

Brandon's dick jousted against mine as we went back to making out. I reached down and tickled his balls, then ran my fingers up and down his shaft.

After some more kissing, we plopped down on my bed. I couldn't help thinking how many artists had explored Brandon's body with their eyes-- from his head to his chest to his abs and beyond-- and now I was exploring it in a way they never could. Mostly with my lips and my tongue.

"Aw fuck dude," he said as I ran my mouth along his Adonis belt, first on one side, then the other.

I stuck my face in his balls, took a deep breath, and savored the scent of his pubes. I was about to put his dick in my mouth, but he pushed my head away.

"I can't wait any longer," he said as he rolled over and got on all fours. He put his ass in my face, basically the same view he'd given me before, except now he kept it there. "Fuck me Josh...."

"Hell yeah," I said, and I opened the drawer on my nightstand. "I'm on PrEP by the way--"

"Oh thank God," he said as I squirted some lube on his hole. Then I dabbed at the lube with my fingers, and I smeared it in a little circle. "I want to feel it bare inside me...."

"Shh," I whispered. "Just relax." Then I pressed my dick against his crack, and I teased his hole some more.

"Please dude... don't make me beg...."

Wham! I rammed my cock inside him, and I felt his body flinch with surprise. I paused for a second, and I savored the sensation. Brandon's ass felt as good on the inside as it looked on the outside. I could feel his sphincter tightening up, then relaxing, then tightening some more. This was what I'd been craving for days, or really weeks, or maybe even longer: the feeling of a hot horny guy wrapped around my rod.

"Oh shit Josh," he said as he gripped the sheets beneath him. "That feels so fucking good...."

I pulled out partway, then thrust back into him, then repeated the cycle. "You like that dick?"

"Oh God yeah... give it to me...."

I picked up the pace and started pounding into him harder and faster. Brandon returned the favor, working his ass in perfect sync with my cock. And the more he did, the more he made my nerves tingle.

"Oh Josh... oh fuuuuuuuck--"

My ballsack kept slapping against his, and I could tell he loved it as much as I did. Part of me wanted to get off right then, but I didn't want this to end, and I don't think he did either. So I tried to take his advice, and I forced myself to get in the right headspace-- the same way I'd managed to get soft onstage-- and I managed to keep my body from going over the edge.

Brandon just moaned as I pounded him harder and harder. He and I started varying our rhythm, first speeding up, then slowing down, then speeding up again. Yet we kept our bodies in perfect sync the whole time.

I swiveled my hips, trying to work his hole some more. From my position, I could just see his back, his neck, and the back of his head; but it was so fucking hot to see it shudder with each thrust.

"Cum in me," he gasped. "Fucking breed my hole...."

By now my balls were starting to boil, but I still didn't want to empty them quite yet. I just leaned down to his ear, and I whispered: "I want to see your face when you cum."

"Oh fuck yeah...."

I yanked my cock from his hole, and I flipped him over so he was lying on his back. Then I looked right in Brandon's eyes, and I guided my dick back inside him.

Brandon's mouth dropped open, and he gripped his own cock, but he didn't say a word. He just returned my gaze as he let me impale him. Then, as I sped up my thrusts, he started bashing his bishop.

I leaned down, and we made out some more, while we both kept grunting and gasping. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge, and I could tell Brandon was too. His lips and tongue kept jousting with mine, while his ass kept squeezing my rod.

"Oh shit," he suddenly gasped, and his chest went into convulsions. I felt his sphincter shudder, and then a split second later, his dick started to erupt.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I went past the point of no return.

"Don't stop!" he pleaded as he kept shooting more cum. One of his ropes hit his pecs, another hit my abs, and still another splattered every which way.

I pumped my dick into him deeper than ever, and I felt a few more waves of ecstasy as my rod seeded his ass. I kept going for a few more thrusts, till I felt my orgasm start to die down.

Brandon and I pressed our bodies altogether. His cum smeared between us as we shared one last kiss.

Eventually our lips came apart. I collapsed on top of him and tried to catch my breath.

"Whew," Brandon said, and he let out another sigh. "I'd been craving that so bad...."

"Well," I said, "I hope I gave you what you needed... not to mention I needed it too."

Brandon smiled and ran his hand through my hair. "And just think," he said, "when I got up this morning... I thought I'd just be working an ordinary gig."

I shifted my dick, which was still firmly up his ass. "I'm glad you worked more than that," I said.

To be continued....

12