The Nude Waitress 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea where he was going.

"I think it would be fun to see how you look riding toward the south, Cowgirl."

The grin almost broke his face.

Now I knew. I started to climb off to turn around when he said, "Uh uh."

I think I looked at him like he had lost his mind.

"Stay on the horsie and turn. I'm betting you can be a spinner."

I guess I looked as displeased with the thought of the anatomical effort that would require not to mention how intimately obscene his view would be as I torqued myself around with his cock up me, because Ben's face lit up with even more eager perverted anticipation. The man really did like to see me confronted with a humiliating conundrum.

And so... keeping his cock embedded, I worked myself onto my hands and then managed to get one foot flat on the bed. Then with no small struggle and keeping his cock in me yet again I managed to do the same with the other foot. Of course my boobs were between my knees now and I was forced to squat-waddle, taking tiny, odd steps as I worked around to face his feet. I stepped over one of his legs awkwardly and then the other one so that finally I was in position. I was just about to get back down on my knees when I heard his voice behind me.

"Oh sweet Jesus," he said. "That is the greatest view of you I've ever had. I bet the jailbird hasn't even see you like this."

He was right and a sinking feeling of complete fathomless shame washed over me.

"Go ahead and start fucking me just like that," said Ben.

Taking a deep breath, my hands on his thighs, my feet flat on the bed on the outside of his legs I started pistoning my pussy up and down on his cock. Almost immediately I heard him laugh delightedly. Almost right after that I felt a spank on my right bun.

"You are a bad, bad girl," he laughed filthily then added, "You do know what they call that position, what you are doing, right?"

"No," I said not wanting to either.

"It's called post-holing or, if you are from Texas, drilling for oil. Know why?"

"No," I said dismally.

"Because pretty soon, you are gonna get a..."

He groaned and grabbed me by the hips pulling me off my feet so that I sat down way too hard with that big club up my pussy. It actually seemed even harder and little bigger now. With the sudden swelling and his interrupted speech, I knew exactly what that meant.

"... A... gusherrrrrr," gasped Ben as he let go and flooded my pussy. The tensing was not something that could be mistaken with anything else and a second later, despite being very occupied, my pussy began that disgusting leak of thick cum.

I had been creampied in my own bed, by Ben Gossage.

He was done and having gotten what he wanted, yet again, he pushed me over onto the bed next to him. Then he crossed his ankles and folded his arms behind his head. He looked utterly satisfied and in no major hurry to leave.

"You know," he said as I began dealing with the sudden unrestrained flood from my vagina. "I had a couple more requests for you as the center of entertainment while you were in getting me a beer."

I raised up on an elbow and looked at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "What are you talking about?"

"You know," he said semi-shrugging. "Word travels fast when a major talent like yourself is discovered here in the burbs. Apparently you got really recommended. Texts came flooding in... well," he said looking down at the bedspread where his handiwork was ruining the cover. "Maybe that is a poor choice of words just now, but that cake popping thing. You are very popular. Of course the marathon blowjob didn't hurt."

I looked ill.

"Oh come on, you are blonde," he said and then reached down and playfully tugged my much darker trimmed bush. "But you aren't completely blonde. You couldn't possibly believe you wouldn't have every guy in the neighborhood not wanting a sample of that talent?"

My lower lip trembled. I wanted to curl up and hide. He got up just then and walked across the bedroom to the master bath. Without closing the door, I saw him walk over to the commode and begin taking a leak as he kept on talking.

I turned my face away. It was just too intimate and too territorial. I might not have to see anymore of that, but I couldn't hide from the sound of his splashing and his words as he prattled on.

"I figure we space out your performances, maybe get a little social media thing going, you know with a city wide audience? I dunno. How do you feel about high school graduation parties?"

I pulled the pillow over my head as a sob escaped.

"You know that sexy caddying thing. We definitely have to do that. Maybe have different levels of service. I tell you what..."

I felt the pillow being tugged away as he sat back down on the bed. He was holding his phone.

"I definitely have your next gig."

He was reading something that had just come up. Even through my shimmering teary eyed blur I could see it was from Jessica, the bitch that had in no small part sent me to Arnie's in the first place. No doubt she had heard of my recent degradation and was weighing in delightedly.

He leaned in closer.

"Hey, listen, I think this could be a great little windfall for us both and I'm willing to even sweeten the deal, as long as you can show yourself to be a true professional... I mean the way you grinned and performed for those guys, when it mattered. Hell, I almost thought you were having a blast."

I stared at him like I could kill him.

"Oh, I know. I knew you were dying, but damn, nobody else did and as long as you can give that kind of performance, well, I'd be happy to cut you in on, say 30 percent?"

He was suggesting I become a whore. I just stared at him as the sensation of his semen leaking out reminded me that he had been paid for my services with the cake and blowjob.

In fact, if I was honest, he already had turned me into something like a whore. Now, he was simply telling that he was going to be my pimp.

I swallowed hard and couldn't say a word.

"Okayyyyyy," he said like he as reading my mind. "20 percent for me, 20 for Jessica and 20 for Candace."

"Jessica and Candace?" I gasped.

The idea that they, two women who used to be my inferiors in terms of looks, social standing and position were making money off my disgrace was the worst insult of all.

"Oh sure. I mean the whole cake idea was Jessica's. Candace was really the one that floated the idea for Arnie to be your...coming out. I mean she knew he had always had a thing for you and how you used to shit on him so, she said it had to be him."

He chuckled again.

I was livid, betrayed and almost out of my mind. They were in it for the shame and they had wicked imaginations, I knew. Before I could say anything more, the sound of the front door opening sent me into a panic.

My kids were home.

"Ben," said whispering and sliding off the bed to run and close the door. "You have to get out of here."

I meant it. I think he knew I meant it and still he just stayed there naked on the bed.

"Are you crazy? Come on. You have to get out," I repeated.

"Uhhhh hon," he said grinning. "My clothes are downstairs."

I looked around frantically. I had to think of something quick. I couldn't have them discovering him there with me...like that.

My husband's clothes. It was the last straw, but I was desperate.

"I dunno," said Ben. "I mean I am a much bigger guy."

"He has a sweat suit. It will fit you," I said charging into the closet and rummaging until I found it.

I tossed it to him but he didn't seem particularly motivated. I heard noises in the other part of the house that were closer.

"Please," I begged. "Please. I'll take the deal."

"Great," he said pulling on his new outfit. "Because according to her last text, Jessica has something really great in mind."

12