The Nudist Father-in-Law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, it feels so good!" she moaned out.

"Touch yourself, too," he replied.

She rubbed her clitoris in response, violently. She desired to cum hard on him, so Douglass's load would explode inside her, and her husband across the country would complete, as well. She could hear the chorus of moans, from Douglass below, Bryan in her ear, and herself, as well.

"Do you want to cum?" Bryan asked.

"Yes!" she shouted.

"Then fucking..." but Bryan didn't complete the thought, he blew, spraying cum all over his naked body lying in a hotel bed. This set off a chain reaction of Jenni, releasing her pressure and her body, orgasming like her nerves were exploding.

Douglass responded in kind, cumming deep inside of her, shouting, "Fuck!"

Both father and wife were a little lost in the moment; it did not occur to either of them to think if Bryan could have heard that on the other line.

As she came back down, she could feel Douglass's body still spasming. "That's it, give me all of your cum, Douglass."

That comment seemed all too real to Bryan, and in his drunken and orgasmic haze, he thought for sure he heard another male scream on the line. But, he pushed the thought out of his mind.

"God that was so hot," Bryan said.

"Glad you liked it, I certainly did," she said back.

"You wanna know what I imagined when I came?" he said.

"What?" she replied, coyly.

"Just blasting my load all over your pretty face," he said.

"Now, now," she retorted back. "You know that's off limits; though, maybe one day I'll swallow your load, if you're good."

"Babe," he said, "if I let you fuck my big-dick dad, there's no way I'd stop from giving you a facial."

She laughed. "Touché," she replied.

_______________