The Nuns' Story

Story Info
Cupid's arrow causes mischief for two nuns.
4.5k words
4.44
337.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,008 Followers

For months, Silkstockinglover, hfernandez1983 and others have enthralled me with their illustrated stories. So much so that I finally took the plunge and wrote one of my own.

Your comments are encouraged. Like most writers, I have several stories in progress. If there is enough interest, I will publish more in this genre.

****

Cupid, the diminutive god of passion, desire and (sometimes) love, sat on the clock tower overlooking the large industrial city. His tiny wings stood out proudly on his back. His cock was partially erect as he pondered some mischief. His one true love, Psyche, was off to visit her married sisters. Since their

marriage, she attempted to rein in his impish delight in causing random acts of passion by shooting strangers with his magic arrows.

However, with her gone for the weekend, like any married man, he decided to have a little fun. Nothing too devilish. Just a little sexy fun.

With a god's vision, he scanned the city. He looked for something different, a pairing that was at once erotic and interesting. He spied two women who belong to a religious order. They were entering a train station on the far side of town. There was nothing particularly remarkable about them. They both wore severe black habits with matching head garb and shoes.

Gently he probed their minds. The heat of suppressed sexual desire that emanated from them was so strong it caused him to tumble from the clock tower. Vigorously he flapped his wings and regained his perch.

He knew the human species well. His mother, Venus, charged him with spreading love about the human world. He suspected it was in counterpoint to his warrior father Mars. He frowned as he recalled his birth was the result of his mother cheating on her first husband Vulcan, with Mars. His twin brothers, Phobos and Deimos and his sister, Concordia, were Mars' children. She had other lovers and other

children by them. He privately thought his mother was a bit of a slut. However, he loved her unconditionally and no family was perfect.

Again, he probed. This time focusing on the older White nun. She called herself Sister Dominica. She was fifty and had been a nun for twenty five years. He probed deeper. There was a memory there...a memory long suppressed. The memory opened...fuzzy at first...then grew in clarity.

It was Sister Dominica. She was a tall stunning young woman with a mane of coppery hair that cascaded over her shoulders. Like her Germanic female ancestors, she was broad shouldered and full chested. Her waist was long, tapering into low-slung breeder's ass and hips. Her calves, while muscular, tapered to slender ankles and dainty feet.

Her triangular face with a rounded chin framed wide set eyes with full sensual lips. She wore the perpetual half smile of one who has an inner secret. Sister Dominica, or Alice Kramer as she was known then, was an imposing woman with the morals of an alley cat. Like an alley cat, sexually she did it anywhere with anyone.

In the repressed memory, she was on her knees, sweat streaming from her Amazon's body. Three men were servicing her. A Black cock pounded her ass, his face wreathed in a mask of lust. Another lay under her, his massive cock reaming her pussy. She hungrily sucked the dick of the man in front of her.Periodically these men switched positions but she was always airtight.

"You good pussy slut! We're goin' to fuck you until you beg us to stop!"

Alice pulled the White cock from her mouth. Even her large hands could barely encompass it. She could feel the slick wetness of her saliva on it as she stroked it and looked down at the youth with the incredibly long pencil dick pounding her creaming pussy.

"Do it, Gawddamit! Fuck me until I can't take anymore! Make me scream for you to stop!"

Her ginger hair hung in dank curls around her sweating face. Her need was an addiction...an addiction that caused her pussy to flow and her womb to ache. The more cock she got the more she wanted.

The White man grabbed a handful of her sweat soaked mane, pulling her back to his tool.

"Less talk and more sucking, bitch! You said you wanted this!"

Alice fed his cock back into her mouth. The corners of her mouth ached from stretching to swallow it. Still she pushed forward, looking into his eyes, until she felt his massive tool slide down her throat. With a skill born of years of practice, she hiccupped several times causing her throat to constrict rhythmically.

The man's eyes widened. His body shook convulsively as he shot his seed down her throat.

"FFUUUUCCCKKK!!! You good sucking whore!" He pulled back. That last squirts hit Alice in the face.

Catlike, Her tongue shot out, licking his tasty seed. He sat with his back against the headboard of the bed waiting to recover.

Alice was unsated and insatiable. The three men, whose names Cupid found she could not remember, had fucked her for hours, still she wanted more. She rose up, straddling the younger white, bouncing wantonly on his tool while she sucked one guys cock, she stroked the other keeping it hard and ready for her use. She sensed they were tiring. She wanted more. Like a sexual alcoholic, she could never stop

with one cock.

The Black man grunted as he pulled his semi rigid tool from her ass. He stood next to the bed, sweat streaming down his body. Slowly he stroked his cock. He knew this tramp casually. He met her at an orgy at a friend's home. He and his buddies passed her around like a party favor. She never said no and she never got enough. When she contacted him about a gangbang, he jumped at the chance.

The other man stood on the opposite side of the bed in the dingy motel room. The neighborhood

surrounding the motel was known for prostitution and drug dealing. The room this slut rented was filthy. The leaking roof water stained the walls. The bedspread bore spotted the markings of many trysts. A real dump, he thought. He looked down at the incredibly sexy redhead. Still, he was glad he answered the ad.

The younger man stood on the bed. He also began stroking his cock, marveling at his luck at getting such a hot piece of ass. This woman, he met her mere hours ago, was a true slut. So far she had sucked all three cocks and taken each of them in her pussy. Still she wanted more.

Alice knelt between the men, her magnificent breasts hanging pendulously. The musky taste of the men's sperm filled her mouth. Her anus and pussy gaped open, leaking the men's cum. Still her eyes were wild with need. Her stomach heaved in anticipation. She needed more! More cock! More cum! Her very soul ached with her unsated need. Each of the men had cum at least once. It always ended like this. She needed more but her lovers were spent.

"Bathe me you bastards! Bathe me in your hot seed."

They stood over her stroking their cocks. Their mouths were open, their eyes semi closed. Perspiration streamed from their bodies. Each admitted privately that she had bested them. She was a great fuck and a beautiful woman but she belong to no one. In turn they ejaculated over her, coating her belly, breasts, and face with their sperm. Their white jizz streaked her ginger hair.

"Fuck! Alice, you never get enough."

"Yeah, bitch, when you set this gangbang up, I fingered we would wear your ass out."

"Girl, you the best piece of ass ever! But ain't no satisfying you."

In turn, the three men used the putrid bathroom to clean up. They dressed. They said their good byes and left.

As she lay there, sticky with sperm and sweat, her pussy and ass swollen and sore, Alice had an epiphany. She never knew what triggered it. Maybe it was her early religious upbringing. Her family were Christian. In fact, her father was pastor at the church the family attended. Her mother led the choir.

She had a murky memory of losing her virginity to an elderly deacon in church choir loft. His face, like the faces of her innumerable lovers, was lost in the mists of time.

She only knew they were right. Excess would not satisfy the fire that burned in her womb. Perhaps the other extreme, abstinence, was her only salvation. She rose, cleaned up as best she could. She caught a cab to a train station. From her youth she recalled a cloistered nunnery outside the city. She caught the

train, traveled there and became a nun.

Well fuck me, Cupid thought, a girl you could take home to mother. Especially his mother. Her sexual appetite rivaled his mother's.

His astonishment rose to incredulity when he probed the younger Black nun and found her sexual heat was that of a virgin. Yee gods and little fishes, he thought. Virgins were rare in this society. Especially among those who had reached legal age as had the supple young nun.

She was an orphan, taken from her tribal home by well meaning missionaries. They in turn gave her to the nuns to raise. She knew no other life. Subconsciously, she saw Alice, Sister Dominica, as a surrogate mother. She accepted her as the model for her life.

A fire burned in her loins. A fire that clandestine masturbation in her cell at the nunnery could not quench. She had an aching need for...something. She did not know what.

A devilish thought entered cupid's mind. Why not exploit their repressed sexuality? Why not give them, for one moment in time, the sexual experience of a lifetime? Why not let the repressed whore and succulent African girl share the sexual experience of a lifetime? The more he thought about it, the more

he warmed to the idea. He would make them lovers.

He leaped from his perch. He flew over the depressing greyness and grime of the city. Thankfully, he did not have to breathe the filthy air. As he passed through the walls of the decrepit train station, he saw himself as a sexual Prometheus kindling a lustful fire in man. He flew above and slightly behind the nuns.

He strung his bow with two arrows pulled the bow taut and fired, one into Sister Dominica; the other into Sister Angelica. He followed them as they entered the railcar and moved toward their compartment. He flew in and lay on the overhead luggage rack.

***

Sister Angelica stumbled as Cupid's arrow pierced her heart. She reached out with one hand and balanced herself against the door leading to the private compartment. She felt a sharp pain in her chest then an unaccustomed warm suffused her body. She stopped so abruptly that Sister Dominica stumbled into her.

Sister Dominica also felt the effects of Cupid's arrow. The warmth started in her nether regions and coursed through her body. For the first time in years, she felt that ache between her thighs. She felt the moistness in her pussy. Her thighs trembled as, unbidden, memories of countless lovers, male and

female, flooded her mind.

Instinctively she embraced her young charge, ostensibly to prevent her collapsing to the floor. The softness of her body brought back other memories. Memories of the women she had known. The aroma of their bodies, the scent of their arousal, the incredibly intoxicating taste of their juices.

"Sister Angelica! Are you alright?"

Sister Angelica shuddered. The touch of the older nun's hands set off an earthquake of emotion. That touch released the molten fires buried deep within her. Her heart rated increased. Her eyes blurred. Her pussy began to flow with a liquid so hot she feared it would scald her thighs. She leaned back against

Sister Dominica, partially for support, partially to feel the warmth of her body.

Sister Dominica felt the pleasant roundness of the young nun. A long suppressed memory of the

softness of female flesh, the incredible tenderness of loving another woman, crept into her mind. Her free hand went to her head. Dear god! What is happening to me?

"Oh Sister! I feel so unusual, so warm!" Sister Angelica's body trembled as though taken by a fever. Her vision blurred. She feared she might pass out. The stickiness in her private parts extended down her thighs as her juices flowed freely. Her plain cotton panties were a sodden mess.

Slowly Sister Dominica helped her young companion into the compartment. She pulled the door shut behind them and locked it.

"I too, Child! I too feel that warmth. I have not felt this warmth in years"

Sister Dominica eyed the fullness of the young nun's breasts. Even the severe fit of the habit could not hide their voluptuousness. Her eyes trailed down to the roundness of her hips. She licked her lips, imagining the sweet flower that bloomed between her rich chocolate thighs. She ached to sniff that fragrant flower, to taste its nectar.

From his vantage point, Cupid giggled in anticipation. His nose twitched as the aromas of arousal permeated the tight confines of the train compartment. It was always this way. At first, they fought it. Then they gave themselves up to lust.

The older sister grasped her young companion's waist and pulled her closer. She eyed the full bee stung lips of the young nun. They were moist, succulent demanding to be kissed. Alice (Sister Dominica) took Sister Angelica's face in her hands. Gently she pressed her lips to hers.

"Oh Sister! What is happening to me? What are you doing?" Sister Angelica's arms embraced her

mentor. She moaned as the older nun's tongue aggressively invaded her mouth. She felt herself surrendering. But surrendering to what? Her virgin mind knew the lust but not the deed.

"Hush Child! Hush," Sister Dominica said while gently kissing the young nun. Briefly their tongues played. I must have her! I must!

"That...that was incredible," Sister Angelica said breathlessly. She grabbed the older nun by the waist and attempted to pull her close for another kiss.

"Wait! Wait Sister! I don't understand these feelings I suddenly have for you. However, we must be discreet! "

Alice could feel the wetness streaming down her thighs. Her plain cotton underwear was soaked with the juices that flowed from her super heated cunt. The rough cotton of her bra scratched her large rigid nipples.

Cupid smiled mischievously as he watched their tryst. He watched as they undressed each other. They threw their soaked underwear into the corner. His eyes widened as he viewed their naked voluptuousness. Their bodies rivaled his wife, Psyche. They were as magnificent as his beloved mother Venus. His tiny cock stirred as he recalled seeing his mother walking naked from the water of the rivers that flowed through Elysium, the water steaming through the deep valley between her breasts.

Cupid realized that he was stroking his cock as he thought of his mother. Embarrassed, he quickly pulled his hand away.

Except for their wimples and shoes, the nuns knelt naked on the bench seat kissing and caressing each other's bodies. Sister Dominica caressed the fullness of the younger nun's breasts. She leaned down and took her nipple in her mouth. Her pussy leaked onto the cloth seats as she lost herself in suckling.

"Oh Sister! Sister! That feels so good! "

"Child, your breasts are like large succulent melons. They are full, rich and oh so tasty."

Alice pushed her back on the seat. Briefly, they eyed each other. Sister Angelica's body hummed with lust. She hissed sibilantly as Sister Dominica kissed her way down her body, moving her shoulders from side to side, letting her breasts slide down Sister Angelica's body. She kissed her abdomen. Then playfully tongued her navel.

Sister Angelica's body writhed under the experienced ministrations of the older nun. A part of her lust clouded mind wondered how this old nun knew so much about pleasing a woman. It was a brief thought. It was lost as she screamed when she felt the older nun's tongue flick at her swollen little man in the boat.

Sister Dominica noted with pleasure that the young nun was unshaven. She recalled she loved hairy pussy. It trapped the juices. The blend of body musk and vaginal fluids was intoxicating. She rubbed her nose in the downy softness. Then she shoved her tongue between the swollen purple lips of her labia.

"Child, I could lay between your ebony thighs forever. I have never had a meal or imbibed a drink that was so satisfying or tasted this sweet."

Sister Angelica raised her head. She looked at Sister Dominica's head between her thighs. The

sensations she caused shook the young nun's body. Mini orgasms continually shook her body.

"Sister...," the young nun gasped as the older nun plunged her tongue deeper into her vagina, "May I...taste you?"

Sister Dominica raised her head. Her face glistened with Sister Angelica's juices. They stained the edges of her wimple. She smiled. Then she turned and crawled backward, positioning her pussy above Sister Angelica's face.

The train lurched as it left the station. For a brief moment, they were plunged into darkness as it roared through a tunnel. They did not notice as it left the city and entered the verdant surrounding countryside.

Cupid rose to all fours, his head hanging over the edge of the luggage rack. A sheen of sweat covered his tiny body. He had seen women pleasure each other before. Why, once he even watched from a cloud while his mother loved a poet called Sappho on the isle of Lesbos. The experience was incredible. He wanted to join them, to taste Sappho, to feel his cock sliding into the heated wetness of his mother.

An idea blossomed in his mind. He could join these two. He could change into a man. The slurping sounds and the passionate groans of the women below him filled the compartment. He touched their minds again. Yes! They were both receptive to penetration. They both had an image of a tall muscular Black man joining them.

He hesitated. While there was no prohibition against this, Great Zeus himself had lain with mortal women, his wife Psyche would not approve. He threw caution to the wind. He changed into a tall Black man with an enormous cock. He touched the two women's minds again. Sister Dominica, the more experienced of the two nuns had an image in her mind. Cupid glanced down at his now Black cock. He

added more girth.

He jumped from the luggage rack to the floor of the train compartment. Quickly, he adjusted the nuns to see nothing weird about a naked man appearing out of thin air.

Sister Dominica raised her head from the pulsing wetness of Sister Angelica's pussy. There was a moment of confusion. Where had he come from? Then she smiled and beckoned him forward. As he did, she reached out and grasped his massive tool. It was as she used to dream it. A long thick black cock attached to a virile black man. She licked the pulsating head. Then she took him in her mouth. She

sucked him heartily, hungrily. She sucked him with an expertise acquired long ago from sucking countless cocks. Like riding a bicycle, you never lost some skills.

Cupid gripped her head tightly. The body he created was a good one. It allowed the sensations to course through his body but forestalled the orgasm. Below him, he could see the pussy of the younger nun, with bubbles of pussy juice coming from it.

Schaka
Schaka
3,008 Followers
12