The Obedient Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No please. Take it out. It's too big. Aaaarrrrggghhh'

'That's it. It's all the way in now. Just relax and the pain will go away.'

No one moved for a few minutes and the only sounds were the dull buzzing of the cock and Emily's ragged breathing.

She was surprised when the pain did go and she was left with a feeling of being full in both holes.

Mr and Mrs Scott began to gently fuck her. When she began moaning they increased the pace until she once again cried out that she was cumming. They never slackened their pace and she felt like a well used doll as they fucked her in both holes.

Mr Scott was pumping her harder and faster as his orgasm was building and Mrs Scott was grinding her hips into the young girl as the cock rubbed on her clit.

'Oh fuck I'm cumming,' cried Mrs Scott as her juices flowed out around the cock.

Emily could feel Mr Scott's cock expand in her arse and as his cum flooded her insides it set off another huge orgasm that made her see white flashing lights. It was the most intense orgasm of her young life.

After a moment or two Mr Scott was the first to pull out. He walked to the head of the bed and untied Emily's wrists before going into the bathroom to clean himself up.

Emily climbed off Mrs Scott who turned off the vibrations, unbuckled the cock and took it off. She turned towards Emily, took her into her arms and stroked her hair.

'Did you enjoy that?'

'I..I think so,' Emily replied.

'Oh good. There's a lot more from where that came from,' said the older woman with a smile then kissed her tenderly on the lips.

When Emily got back to her room she took a hot shower and climbed into bed to rest.

An hour later her phone rang. It was Liam who ashed how she was. She told him she was in bed and that she was aching, which was the truth. He asked if she needed anything but she told him she was fine and just needed to rest.

She closed her eyes and recounted what had happened earlier.

'I wonder what Mrs Scott meant when she said there was more from where that came from,' she wondered before she dozed off.

One night Emily and Liam were sitting in the Students Union Bar having a few drinks with friends. It was noisy and Emily didn't hear her phone beep but felt the vibration as a text came in.

She excused herself and went to the toilet where she could open it.

All the text said was 'Supermarket Car Par tomorrow night at 7pm.'

She slipped the phone back into her bag and rejoined her friends.

When she got back to the table she couldn't see Liam and was told he too had gone to the toilet.

Unbeknown to Emily he had received the same message,

So as Liam walked up to the meeting place the next night he was surprised to see Emily there.

Before he could ask her what she was doing the silver Mercedes drove up and Mr Scott told them to get in.

They both climbed in the back seat and looked at each other nervously.

When they arrived at the house Mr Scott led them into the lounge where Mrs Scott was sitting drinking a glass of wine.

'How nice you both could make it. Please take a seat on the sofa. Darling would you grab another three glasses and fetch another bottle out of the fridge?'

As Mr Scott went into the kitchen Mrs Scott looked at the young couple.

Liam was dressed in his trademark t-shirt and shorts whereas Emily had made more of an effort wearing a tight silver top, a black mini skirt and three inch high silver strappy sandals.

Mr Scott poured the drinks and sat opposite his wife in the other armchair.

They chatted like old friends until the wine in their glasses had been drained. Mr Scott stood up and took the glasses from the couple putting them on the side with his and his wife's.

He sat back down.

Both Emily and Liam were apprehensive about what was going to happen next.

It was Mr Scott who spoke first.

'Mrs Scott and I are glad we found you both. You really are treasures, especially to us. Liam you are our submissive little boy and Emily you are our obedient little girl.'

Mrs Scott broke in.

'And we are your dominant Mummy and Daddy.'

Emily gasped.

Mrs Scott carried on.

'We all know that this is what you desire and we have been looking for someone like you for a while now. You will do everything we say because you want to. Don't you?'

The young couple nodded cautiously in unison.

'Good. Now Emily I want you to strip Liam naked!'

Emily turned to her boyfriend and took hold of his t-shirt and pulled it over his head. She told him to stand and face her so she could undo his shorts.

'Oh God. Please don't.' he whispered as she slowly pushed his shorts and under wear to his knees before taking off his trainers. She took hold of his shorts and dragged them all the way off and laid them on top of his discarded t-shirt.

'Now Emily you stand up and take two steps away from the sofa. Liam stand behind Emily and undress her.'

Both Mr and Mrs Scott sat facing the young girl as her boyfriend peeled off her shiny silver top. As usual she wasn't wearing a bra. Next he undid her mini skirt and dragged that down her hips then off to leave her standing in her silver heels and a pair of shiny silver panties.

'You can take off her panties Liam but leave her heels on,' Mrs Scott told him.

This he did and they were both told to sit back down.

'I'm feeling quite horny, what about you darling?'

'Yes I'm very horny.' replied her husband. 'My cock is trying to push through these trousers.

'You should take them off or at least pull them down to let your cock free. I'm not wearing knickers and I can feel my pussy dripping.'

Mr Scott undid his trousers and yanked them and his underwear to his ankles. His hard cock sprung free.

Both Emily and Liam stared at it bobbing as Mr Scott sat back.

'Now Emily why don't you kneel between Daddy's legs and suck his cock until he cums in your pretty little mouth and you Liam come and get your face between my thighs and pleasure me to orgasm.' she said as she raised her dress to show him she was wearing black silk stockings and a broad silk suspender belt but no panties.

Emily slid onto her knees and took Mr Scott's tool into her mouth and set about sucking it.

Liam pressed his face into Mrs Scott's pussy and started to lick and suck that.

Mr Scott was the first to cum as he grabbed Emily's head and held it tight to his crotch as he shot ropes of cum down her throat. The sight was enough to get Mrs Scott off as she grabbed Liam by his hair and ordered him to open his mouth so to drink all her juices.

Once Emily and Liam were back sitting side by side on the sofa again Mr Scott ordered them to french kiss.

'Passionately!' declared his wife.

The young couple snogged each other deeply each tasting the fluids that the other had swallowed.

'That's enough. Liam stand up.'

Liam did as he was told.

'Now lie on your back!'

Once he was on his back on the carpeted floor Emily was told to straddle his cock and fuck him.

Emily gasped but climbed onto her boyfriend, took his hard cock in her hand and lined it up with her dripping wet pussy before sliding down its length.

Emily started off by riding him slowly but when she could see Mr Scott in front of her in his chair stroking his hard again cock it turned her on so much she started to fuck him harder.

Mrs Scott could see her peachy arse going up and down on the young boy's cock and vowed to herself to have her cute little bum hole later that evening.

Liam could see Mrs Scott slowly stroking her pussy that was framed by her silky black underwear and the pummeling his cock was getting from his naked young girlfriend's grasping cunt made his balls churn.

'Oh God. Oh fuck Em I'm going to cum!'

Liam shot his seed deep into her pussy which set Emily off and she squealed as she too reached her orgasm.

They lay there panting and awaiting more instructions.

'Sit!' ordered Mr Scott as he pulled up his trousers and refilled all their wine glasses.

The young couple thought it was surreal sitting naked and drinking wine after performing sex acts before two mature people.

They were asked about their plans for the coming week and their course work all in a civilised manner until Mrs Scott decided it was time to move on the next part of the evening's agenda.

'Darling why don't you take Emily up to our bedroom while Liam and I use the playroom.'

Mr Scott led Emily away by the hand, up the stairs and into the master bedroom.

Mrs Scott and Liam followed but went into the other bedroom.

As Mr Scott was undressing, Emily could hear Liam asking why he had to be tied down. She didn't hear the answer as Mr Scott had dragged her onto the bed and started to kiss her passionately, rubbing his hands over her young body.

Because the bedroom doors had been left open Liam could hear his girlfriend moaning and every now and then a groan followed by 'oh Daddy!'

By now Mrs Scott had him secure and was riding his stiff cock.

'Do you like it when Mummy fucks you little boy?'

Liam looked at the formidable older woman on top of him, her large breasts heaving before his eyes as the near naked mature lady save for stockings and suspenders rode him.

Above their moans they could hear Emily squeal as she again reached orgasm and begged the older man to keep on fucking her.

'You had better give me plenty of orgasms too or else!' she threatened. Liam closed his eyes and tried hard not to cum before Mrs Scott had at least three orgasms.

Mr Scott and Emily fucked in missionary position, doggy and with Emily on top until they collapsed side by side on the bed.

Mrs Scott fucked Liam to three orgasms before he came hard then she straddled his face and ordered him to make her cum again. After that they too rested.

Mrs Scott heard her husband get off the bed so she went out to the corridor where they met.

'Well? Do you want to swap?' she whispered to her husband who smiled and nodded.

Liam's eyes were closed but when he heard someone come back into the room his eyes flew open just as he saw Mr Scott walking over to the bed stroking his now hard cock.

Emily turned as she saw Mrs Scott enter the room then she heard Liam cry, 'Oh God, No! 'Please Mr Scott not there...aaaarrrrgggghhhh!'

Mrs Scott walked to her cupboard and took out her eight inch strap-on tightening it around her waist

'On your hands and knees dear!'

Emily did as she was told hoping it wasn't going to go in her arse. Luckily for her the older woman slipped it in her well used pussy and fucked her to another orgasm.

Mr Scott and Liam had just finished fucking. Liam had a load of cum dripping out of his arse when he heard Emily squeal and beg.

'No please Mrs Scott. Not there. It's too big.'

'Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!'

Liam laid back and smiled.

12